Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394937 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Glo27:
Pls grt mamas am trying to get castor oil dont knw which is best to buy. Am currently in abuja. Where can i order for this product please.

Check H. Medix. I don't know where you stay but you can get their shop @wuse 11 48 ademola adetokunbo crescent, Ahmadu Bello way Gerki between Eco bank and Zenith bank. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
@Amilaholt, I bought my guifei bao and panty liner from trendy Health in Lag. There number is 07084430249.

Hope it help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beautiful mamas in the house, I hail o. Na wa o. It's disheartening to discover that only one person asked of me during my period of mountaineering. Issokay, issorite. I didn't forget you all sha. I missed you all. Carried everyone with me to the mountain (na inside my house sha). It's a month of divine blessings, miracles and restoration. Tap into it.

helovesme, I'm good. Just chilling. Got a gyneacologist here through the help of dh's friend. Still watching her with one eye sha. How's your Lo doing? Thanks for checking on me.

Congratulations to all our June mamas. Happy bumping all the way. May God triple the number this month. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

MubzNL, kindly reply the email I sent u via NL.
We really need to talk. Besides I am in lagos, how can I get the guifei bao?
Tanx
beautiful sis, do not be annoyed. Cudnt access dat mail. Please resend d mail. I dnt av d woman's num but our mamas here will post it or check prev pages.
Am taking a break frm ttc but hoping it is d month sha. May God hear our innermost desire. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hellooooooo fruitful mamas!!!! I missed ya'll oooo, congrats to all the baleful mamas,... Just trying to keep up cos am not. Can't just keep anything down there(Nausea&Vomiting things naa ni) It is well with me... ALL the surfisticated mamas, where @thou now..... Am still counting o, cos my 7 bumper to bumper mamas is still ousting o. Love and miss ya'll.... Trailer load of baby dusts on all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
mubzay:
beautiful sis, do not be annoyed. Cudnt access dat mail. Please resend d mail. I dnt av d woman's num but our mamas here will post it or check prev pages.
Am taking a break frm ttc but hoping it is d month sha. May God hear our innermost desire. Amen

Amen o o . I got her number and have spoken with her.
'lll send u a message via NL again, kindly click reply and I'll have ur email address and send u private messages.
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2015
AmiLaHoit:

Amen o o . I got her number and have spoken with her.
'lll send u a message via NL again, kindly click reply and I'll have ur email address and send u private messages.
Thanks sis
G'morn, no probs. Av a pleasant day ahead.

@all: May God in His infinite meries grant our innermost wishes and also grant us from Him, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of duaa. Amin.

Have a pleasant day ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Happy Sunday Mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Good morning ladies, may this month of July surpass June in miraculous bfp for us and our dh in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2015
@AmiLaHoit and @All that asked: I got my Guifei Bao from this woman in Lagos. Name: Toyin T. M. Solutions Number: 08020949514
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2015
For all unblocking tubes, treat infection simultaneously too. Gynapharm from kedi can do that for us females while kedi's Reishi will work for DH or do a sensitivity test and your gynea will prescribe drugs for you and DH.

We must testify in JESUS name.

I discovered this week that even after opening the tubes, if we get any infection prior to the hsg test to confirm the opening, the dye of the hsg will make the infection travel into the tubes and the result will now be blocked tubes. So my two cents is that: Days leading up to any hsg test, we should be on infection drugs before, during and after the hsg just to be double safer. If hsg is on CD9 , treatment can start from CD5-CD11.

IT IS WELL WITH US ALL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello Ladies,

(My story is long o. God bless you as you read)

I used to be on this thread a while back (2013). I took a break cos the TTC journey was sucking my soul. I can't explain it but I know what every woman here is going through. I know how many times I have wondered 'Why me? What did I do that is so terrible?!' I know the highs and lows and the downright disheartening. I've been on this journey for 3 years and 5 month. I remember in the beginning when I felt like the next month was my month. Hahaha! There's nothing I didn't do. Have faith, confess, pray, sow seed, fear, doubt, rejoice, forget about it, think about it all day...what did I not do?

Anyway, I used to come back to the thread once in a while to read and rejoice with the BFPs. I told myself that once I get mine, I would come and testify. This thread has been a blessing to me, so it would be unfair for me not to come back and say what God has done for me.

I got my BFP last month after a miscarriage in March. It was a blighted ovum and I dint miscarry on my own so I was induced. WORST WEEK OF MY LIFE! No one should ever ever go through that.

In May, I got ready for another BFP. I told myself and God that that cycle was mine! So here is a list of things I did differently. Btw, I had undiagnosed infertility. One time I was put on clomid and the doctor discovered cysts. The wicked man immediately told me I had PCOS and the only way for me was IVF. He immediately gave me the number of an IVF clinic. Devil sha knows how to plant his people in places where they can steal our joy. This doctor was there to relieve my main doctor. I left and waited for my doctor to be back. When I went back, I heard my doctor had been moved. I was so devastated and decided to take another break. This was in 2013.

In 2014, November, I went back to the hospital and met another doctor. A lovely white lady. I told her my story and she was surprised that a doctor would diagnose me of PCOS and then suggest IVF straight without trying any other treatment.

She asked me if I wanted to go thru the tests again for her to know if I really had PCOS. I said I dunno cos those tests are not funny either esp hsg. She then said, well, why don't we just dive into the treatment straight (elimination method... Lol) as it wouldn't cause any harm either way. She prescribed metformin and clomid for me. I started the metformin but that cycle, I wasn't sure my husband would be around, so I did not take the clomid. Well, he came back just in time, but the time for clomid had passed. I dint expect to get pregnant and in January, I got my first BFP ever!!! I was so overjoyed. But sadly that ended badly. After the evacuation, my doctor prescribed metformin for me and told me to come back in two months or whenever I am ready but to wait till after two months to start trying. I dint wait o. Wait fire! Dem dey wait for TTC of over 3 years? Mbanu. I did not use any protection like she told me. But I didn't get pregnant either.

So in May, which was two months after the MC, I decided not to go back but to take matters into my hands. These are the things I did.

1. Meformin 500 mg 2x a day: I bought more metformin (I was already on it from immediately after the MC. But it was almost finished

2. Folic acid 5mg a day. I took it religiously. Did not miss a day.

3. Evening Primrose Oil 500mg. I took this 2x a day with the metformin.

4. Clomid 50mg once a day from CD 2-6. I decided to take 50 mg since I had gotten pregnant before without it. (Is it 50 or 500mg? I can't remember but the lowest dose sha)

5. Clear Blue Digital OPK. I bought it when I traveled out in March just after the MC. Omo! The thing is not cheap o. But I closed my eyes and bought it. I used it from CD 11, so I ovulated on CD 15 according to the test.

6. Forever living Arctic Sea. It's oil capsules. Looks like EPO. I started taking this long before I bought EPO. I took EPO from CD 1-14 then switched to the Arctic Sea because I read that EPO can cause uterine contractions so it's obviously not good after ovulation in case you conceive. If you can't find Arctic sea, any omega 3 or fish oil is good.

6. And most importantly! Prayers! Faith! Positive Confession! Meditation and Seeing my children. I started googling a lot on pregnancy and child birth and nursery and best practices on how to take care of children.

At 5dpo I started having symptoms. It was so strange. Increased CM. It had dried up with clomid. Later, I had dizziness (thought I was going to faint at the mall one day), muscle cramps in my bum and legs, side boob pain (this was my sure indicator cos I had never had them before just sore nippls), ocassional slight nausea (very slight o), increased hunger, abdominal cramps, tiredness, increased temperature (I would hold my hub at night to cool myself down while he complained of my body being so hot! Lol)

All these symptoms would come and disappear. At some point I thought I imagined them. By 10dpo, I went and bought a HPT. 11dpo I got a faint positive. Omo!!! If you see the way I took the test and checked under different lights at different angles. It was so faint, I thought I imagined it. Same thing at 12 dpo, 13dpo and then AF did not show. At 16 dpo, I took the the test in the afternoon. I did not hold my pee before then and I had drank enuff water that day. It came out a clear positive!

Went to the hospital, did blood test, yep! Positive. So I have an appointment tomoro for an ultrasound. I'll be 6w2days tomoro.

Please help me celebrate GOD o. He is awesome! Sorry for my long story. I just want to share what God has done for me. After 3 years and a painful miscarriage. It hasn't been easy but God has been faithful. And He will do it for every one of us. Just believe. Have faith. Also do not envy. That is one thing I have noticed about my TTC journey. I never envied my friends for one day. I have just one friend who is also TTC. The rest just sneeze and get pregnant. Before I finish thanking God for their lives 9months has passed. And they are doing dedication! Hahah.

One thing I know is, I was always happy for them. When I carry their babies, I forget that I am also TTC. I just rejoice with them and I'm happy. I dunno how it works. But that's what happens. There are times when I remember I want kids and feel sad but it never makes me envy them cos I knew that their having kids and my struggle were totally different things. You obky envy what you don't have. And I know we all have our kids. When people ask me, 'do U have kids'. My answer is always 'yes, 2 lovely kids, a boy and a girl.' If the person probes further, for their understanding, I say 'they are in heaven chilling and will be here soon'. I stopped saying 'no' or 'not yet'.

One of my friends who gave birth exactly 9months after she got married, did not even tell me until I saw her bump and baby pictures on Facebook! She stopped communicating with me after her marriage. When I saw the pictures I just knew why. I had to reconnect with her and went to visit her and the baby. I did not take offence and carry face. Cos I understand how awkward some of them feel telling you when U don't have urs. So don't be angry with them. Rejoice with them. One of my friends used to tell me how she did not want kids yet. Every month she would rejoice when her period comes (True story oooo). 5 months after her marriage, she got pregnant and also started complaining about morning sickness and this and that. I was always there to comfort her. However, in my mind I was like 'look at this babe o! Complaining of morning sickness, try TTC for a year, U will gladly be sick for 9 months if that's what it takes!'

Well, let me stop here. I can type for Africa sha. Chaii! God bless you all my sisters. Happy Sunday!!!.

69 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y: God be praised. What He has done for u shall be permanent. Congrats n happy bumping.
I pray He breaks all protocol for us and grant us our own bundle of joy- amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Congratulatns @ Chokl8y. Afllictns shall nt rise a 2nd tym. Av a smooth n happy 9mnths

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
congrats chokl8y you will carry to term IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sallylove: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sallylove: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chokl8y A big halleluia I say on you behalf! Indeed this July will bring forth many bfps.
it is well with you, afflictions will not arise again in your life!! You will nit cast your young anymore! I will put you in my prayers and I wish you a happy bumping kiss

I totally relate with your story same as me when I got my bfp on March 15th (mothers day) I had to ask my dh to help look at the stick coz I didn't think I was seeing clearly!
He almost passed out! Lolz our journey was for 10 years!!! God is ever able .

Mamas go get your home kits ready o! I see many more such testimony flooding this place soon.cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y congrat dear ur story is such an inspiring one. U will carry to term in Jesus name. U have opened the door of bfps for July. May all of us partake in this great testimony this month in Jesus name. So happy for u dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ Chokl8y: CONGRATULATIONS! U shall carry to term in Jesus Name. I'm so happy for u... grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats Chokl8y,dis ur good news is a breath of fresh air!! July is goin to b filled wit testimonies by His Grace. Happy bumping,wish u a stress free 9months journey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y, I couldn't get tired of your story, inspiring. God be praise. You took charge of your fertility and God crowned your efforts with His blessings. You shall carry to term and deliver safely.

I bought that forever artic sea, you wrote about after @jumayin talked about omega3 and fish oil.

Mine is unexplained infertility but Jehovah over do will show up strong for me .

As the word of God says, the Glory of the latter shall surpass that of the former, may the bfps of this July by the mercy of God and by His word that cannot lie surpass that of June in Jesue name Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
sallylove:
@chokl8y pls is ur cycle irregular?

No Sally, my cycles are not irregular persay but they were not always 28days. Sometimes 25,26,27.

@All my fellow Mommas. Thank you so much. We will all rejoice. A big Amen to your prayers. God has done it for us this month. *group hug* smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y, Big congrat to u, u ll will bring forth like the Hebrew Women IJN.

Happy sunday to all maama in d house.
May God grant us our Innermost desire.

Fertility blessing to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow @Chokl8y congrats dear, I am so so happy 4 you, God will perfect all dat concerns u and your LO IJN...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
So happy for u chokl8y.
happy bumping.
affliction shall not rise the second time in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ chock18y congrats. what an inspiring story. afflictn will nt rise d second time. I pray u will carry to term.
happy Sunday to everybody. fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats Chokl8y! May God grant u stressfree carriage and safe delivery at d right time.

All those that got their BFPs in July, congrats.

Congrats to those of us waiting in line. God says to tell you that He hasn't forgotten u. Tighten ur belts and brace urselves for d wind of change that He's sending your way.

God bless all the mamas and papas here.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Big fat congratulations to you, u shall carry ur LOs to FULL term, bring forth with ease on d day of delivery, affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name-Amen! Ur testimony is awesome, So happy for u n ur dh.

We want more of this supernatural conception Lord, do it O Lord for us all here, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y, congratulations, you shall carry to full term. Happy and healthy 9 months of bumping.

@freakingout, please don't be offended that no one asked after you. It was due to the jubilation in the month, the lord will answer your prayers and grant your heart desires in Jesus name.

@all, the blessings of this month will surpass the former months and testimonies shall abound in Jesus name. We shall all end this year gloriously in Jesus name. Fertility blessings to all!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Almighty has given me revelations concerning children, though it seems it's not manifesting now doesn't mean God has gone back on his promises. I still hold on to him and live a happy life pending when He chooses to bring them to pass.

Pls, let's be encouraged. Always remember that He is the Great Physician. His word says: I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do?

Sticky baby dust @ all

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.