Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405306 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chokl8y Congrants our God is wonderful glory be to his Holy Name my dear you shall carry to term and deliver with ease may the name of Jehovah be praised forever!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats at chokl8y. You will carry to term. Love reading your journey to this testimony, even my dh said yes to the bold step you took.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y am so inspired your testimony just brought hope and smile, may the good God that paid you a visit never leave you throughout your pregnancy days and during delivery. I pray he visits not only me but every other mama in the house! amen amen amen. Congratulations

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Chokl8y very inspiring story. Congrats and may your testimony remain permanent. Happy bumping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ Chokl8y:- I remember u from older pages of this thread. Congrats, God is really faithful. Wishing you a Healthy and happy 9 months.

June was really a wonderful month but July is even more wonderful, we look to you o Lord in Faith, let our faces not be ashamed o Lord our God.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thanks Mommas! I'm so glad I could share this testimony today. I am very positive it will help someone. God is wonderful.

Sometimes people tell you it will happen when U relax. To an extent, I agree with that but sometimes we relax in ignorance. After the wicked doc told me it was only IVF that could help me, I was devastated. I did not do anything further until I woke up one day and decided to go back to the hospital. Thank God I met another doctor who almost laughed when she heard that. She kept asking me why the doc would say that... as if I am supposed to know! Lol. So pls pls pls, while 'relaxing' make sure you have everything covered.

One thing that kept me going is this: As long as I am a woman and I have a womb, I will carry and give birth to my children! No matter what report I hear, Am I a woman? Is there God? Do I have a womb? Even if I don't have a womb, I must have my kids!

I also have Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie M. If you need it, pls drop ur email address if you're comfortable with it. Awesome Book!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Chinwedym and @Chokl8y, Congratulations on your bfps. I wish, many happy returns and returns, easy carriage and delivery! HIP HIP HURRAY!

@chokl8y, so good to hear from you after all these years. You just went AWOL. Good to know it is a hapy ending. Do enjoy your course and may you receive a positive certificate at the end.

@all, wishing you a happy sunday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wao wao, it's been awhile I came here. Had a dream last night that I was posting here so I decided I just check out.

I relocated and pretty busy most times so I hadly do stuffs online. Sorry for not coming around friends.

@Beetle, maybe it's cos of you I dreamt last last posting here or cos of Chokl8ty? Am soo ooo glad to read you guys news. I just checked back few pages. Not really sure of who and who announced bfp but men I saw plenty news.

I give glory to God for everyone and for those who, still come around, God bless you all, to those like me God bless your homes and hustle.

Everyone who mentioned my name or remember me God bless you.

@Zenon, please am sorry I couldn't reply your messages, then I hadly do pick or even reply calls. My phone got damaged and lost your contact. Told myself I will say hi here to you. You are a good sister.

Everyone still in the waiting room of God, He is never never late.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokl8y congrats sis, I remember you wella, in those days, thank God for his faithfulness in your life, wishing you safe carriage and delivery.

@chiwendum congratulations you will carry full term and the delivery shall be easy for you.

@ OMONIKIBA shocked shocked, the size 8 mama, wey her name dey shake ground, howdy? good to hear from you again.
Hope you will not go Mia again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
OMONIKIBA: Haaaaaa!!!!!!!! Its not fair O! So you are here today. This is a MIRACLE. since late 2013, I stopped hearing from you. I prayed, I hoped, I thought of you many times. Sent text, emails before I changed my monikker.
Thank JESUS I've heard from you today. I won't tell you my old monikker cos I'll reveal it when I get my bfp. Let me give you a clue, (aguda?)

Stay blessed Sis. Wow!!!! Great to hear from you, the slim lepacious size 8.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chokl8ty I rejoice with u. Our God is a good God. He is never late.

I key into your testimony believing that in this Month of July JEHOVAH OVER DO will prove himself mighty in the lives of all the Mamas here trusting in him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
A haha haha, @MummyEsther and Mummyejire, I have been transformed oo, not even change self. Am almost as doubled size 8. Am now size 14 with curvy hips. Gone are the days of size 8 oo, all my size 8 clothes are off my hangers. No dey enter me again.

@MummyEsther, I don know you. I sent you a Mail like twice too.

Soon you will rejoice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ cHOKL8Y CONGRATS, I AM HIGHLY EXCITED.WOW WHAT AN AWESOME GOD. I TAP INTO UR MIRACLE. YOU ARE BLESSED.I REJOICE WITH U.WISHING U HEALTHY N HAPPY NINE MONTHS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Omonikiba: AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Abeg no go mia for too long again o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ lauracares. Am Laura too just wanted to say Hi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
@chokly8y congrats dearie when God yes it's ur time it's ur time, it may seem late but God's time is always d best. So happy for u ma, thank God for also giving u d wisdom to testify and enncoourage others. I wish u a HAPPY and HEALTHY bumping. God who has started dis in ur life will see u through to d end, because he is d author and d finisher congrats again BAE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
uslarnkem:
@Amilaholt, I bought my guifei bao and panty liner from trendy Health in Lag. There number is 07084430249.

Hope it help

Thanks Nkem. It helped.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmiLaHoit(f): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
MummyEsther:
@AmiLaHoit and @All that asked: I got my Guifei Bao from this woman in Lagos.
Name: Toyin T. M. Solutions
Number: 08020949514

Thanks MummyEsther.
I have multiple.fibroids seen on scan.
What's ur take on me trying Guifei bao ?
Is there any item u think I can try with the Guifei bao?
Toyin does not seem to have the info I need on it.She gave me some link that has no explanations of what d product does.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2015
congratulations @chokl8ty wishing you h$h 9 months.
mamas what day of the cycle should I go for TVS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
I saw this while doing a research on the web.please all mamas in the house urge us all not to relent in taking our daily vitamins...

Without vitamin E the body cannot reproduce. A study performed in 1922 showed that rats whose diet was devoid of vitamin E became infertile. Once they were given wheat germ oil (rich in vitamin E) as part of their diet, the rat’s fertility was restored. Today, research shows vitamin E is essential in protecting and improving cellular health. Each and every part of the body is made up of trillions of cells, including the reproductive organs, the egg and the sperm.

Alpha-tocopherol is the chemical name for the most active form of vitamin E. The term tocopherol comes from the Greek words tokos, which means “offspring,” and phero, which means “to bear”. Tocopherol literally means “to bear children”. Clearly vitamin E is essential to healthy fertility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks ayasho. Gudmrg my sisters. Wish us all a fruitful week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lauracares: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2015
CreamyBee:
@ lauracares. Am Laura too just wanted to say Hi.
Hello creamybee, glad to know dat...tx sis,na silent mode I dey o...just reading and gaining informations,it is well with us all...we shall all announce our BFP soon soon IJN....fertility blessings on us.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2015
congrats to the newest preggie mama. may u carry to term and have a complication free delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks ayashow for sharing. We learn alot from this forum.

Good morning sisters, have a great week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
@chokl8y Congratulations, wishing you stress free 9months, Thanks for me inspiring this morning with your testimony

God is truly awesome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
@chokl8y..what an awesome and inspiring story..a long post that dididnt feel like one grin..no better way to express it than the way you just did.. God is indeed the Greatest..God bless you and your little one..wishing you a healthy and easy 9months..

Wishing us all truck loads of BFP this month and months to come.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello guys, please anyone has experience with cyclogest? For those that used cyclogest, did it delay your cycle?
In my 2ww, mild cramps, quite tired,heavy and sore bre'ast( undecided that's actually a normal experience for me sha before AF) .
I have been on cyclogest since 4dpo, tho not religious about it, AF was due yesterday, nothing yet, not done hpt yet.....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
@melsmum: congrats in advance. I pray ur lil bean sticks. Av faith, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Do blood pt, if none then stop so af will come after 2 or 3 days.

but I pray lol bean is there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2430529/lagos-assembly-speaker-visits-woman

this is quiet interesting...she had 3 sets of twins

@Melsmum, keep calm, this could be it..high level of progesterone actually lengthens your luteal phase and gives you more chances of conception , like ayaakanoh once advised, you can keep taking the cycloget for 10 days after af due date and if no bfp then you can stop and af will show up 3 days later...if you stop now you might have a miscarriage and mistake it for af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AniiaCares: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Truly inspiring! And a testament to the fact that infertility is not a condition to be suffered in silence, without hope. The correct and consistent, medical interventions (as well as a positive mindset such as the one you've shown) can bring about the desired results. As someone with experience in this field, it is always hugely pleasing to me to play a role in success stories such as your own as nothing is better for me than being able to point couples struggling with infertility issues in the right direction and watching their dreams come true.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
truly inspiring ma,@chokl8y. God that has started a good work in u will bring it to a fruitful completion.
@ melsmum. my sister it is well. am keeping d faith with u .
@ all . happy new month . may it bring answers to our prayers .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.