Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405938 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
twintower:

Beetle congratulation dear,I had to read all your posts since yesterday and realised you have really gone through lots of stress.please help me to throw more light on the fibroid surgery you did.I have not done ivf/icsi before but doc said I have to remove the fibroid though it is not giving me any problem.it is outside the uterus.just advice me on what to do

if its located outside the uterus (Subserosal) and it is not giving you any issues, please do not go for any surgery.

the fibroid will NOT in anyway affect conception, pregnancy or the growth of your baby. I am living proof of that.

if your doctor insists on having a non-problematic, Subserosal fibroid removed via surgery, i will suggest you look for another doctor o.

the risks (post-surgery) is just too high compared to leaving the fibroid on its own.

baby dust to all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chokl8y:

I also have Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie M. If you need it, pls drop ur email address if you're comfortable with it. Awesome Book!
Congratulations Ma'am!!!may u carry to term and deliver with ease.happy bumping.
Mod:Thanks a lot for d E-book.God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chokl8y:
Thanks Mommas! I'm so glad I could share this testimony today. I am very positive it will help someone. God is wonderful.

Sometimes people tell you it will happen when U relax. To an extent, I agree with that but sometimes we relax in ignorance. After the wicked doc told me it was only IVF that could help me, I was devastated. I did not do anything further until I woke up one day and decided to go back to the hospital. Thank God I met another doctor who almost laughed when she heard that. She kept asking me why the doc would say that... as if I am supposed to know! Lol. So pls pls pls, while 'relaxing' make sure you have everything covered.

One thing that kept me going is this: As long as I am a woman and I have a womb, I will carry and give birth to my children! No matter what report I hear, Am I a woman? Is there God? Do I have a womb? Even if I don't have a womb, I must have my kids!

I also have Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie M. If you need it, pls drop ur email address if you're comfortable with it. Awesome Book!

Pls kindly send me the book at chiomadebbie@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks guys, I hope this is it....will do as advised but am just too scared to do a test now.

Oh well......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kudibaby:
congratulations @chokl8ty wishing you h$h 9 months.
mamas what day of the cycle should I go for TVS
mamas answer me pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kudibaby:
mamas answer me pls
It depends on what you're looking for, for O tracking, it has to be done from cd10 upwards.
For fibroid or cysts, any day btw af and o should be fine. If you're already pg, any day is fine. So it depends on what you're doing the TVs for.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
@AmiLaHot: I believe the Guifei bao alone might not work for fibroid. I remember @Venizia that mentioned this guifei bao for the first time on this thread said she used it and only her tubes with hydro became unblocked but the fibroid remained.
I sincerely don't know much abt fibroids treatment. I believe @Ayaakanoh can help with this. seems she used kedi products or so.

@Ayaakanoh: Oya over to you O!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
MummyEsther:

It depends on what you're looking for, for O tracking, it has to be done from cd10 upwards.
For fibroid or cysts, any day btw af and o should be fine. If you're already pg, any day is fine. So it depends on what you're doing the TVs for.
thanks a lot I want to use it to track o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good evening darling mamas in the house. Please I need you to shed more light on this TVS I did :
Tvs anteverted uterus appears normal in size and heterogenous in echo texture measuring 66x49x62mm. Endometrium is well defined measuring 4mm. Both ovaries contains multiple peripheral cysts constituent with polycystic ovaries. Rt ovaries= 36x27x34, vol=17.2mls, lt ovary=37x22x40mm,vol=17mls. No adnexal masses and no free fluid seen in the pod. Conclusion bilateral polycystic ovaries. The doctor also said my chances of ovulating is very slim that I don't really ovulate everymonth, please help me O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Hello Blessed Mothers, pls I need sabi mamas to come to my rescue o. AF showed her ugly face yesterday n while cleaning up dis monin I observed dis slippery discharge. I was curious n decided to douce den I packed out dis very thick slippery bloody mucus.( so sorry fr my choice of words, can't find a beta way to describe it)it's like d very thick portion of d egg white. Has any1 ever experienced dat? can I be ovulating during AF?? Pls help ooooooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
@mummyesther I only used ked I product for sturborn pid treatment. Don't know much about fibroid.

@lynsunny how are you doing?

@restored15 the mamas that knows about your situation will soon attend to your enquiry, just hold on or repost the question tomorrow.

@melsmum wishing you the very best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
lauracares:

Hello creamybee, glad to know dat...tx sis,na silent mode I dey o...just reading and gaining informations,it is well with us all...we shall all announce our BFP soon soon IJN....fertility blessings on us.....
Thanks sis. Amen ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanije: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
sallylove:
My wonderful sisters,i went for an ultrasound scan and d doctor said i ve polycystic ovary syndrome. Pls what do i do about dis? Am ttc,and worried.

Get to know the issue very well, read about it so that you can make an informed decision. Above all,keep calm-you'll smile in the end. You can go through this, I follow their blog & they're good- http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/the-truth-about-polysystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos/

My very Best Wishes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 1:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats chokl8y, wish u a safe and healthy 9months. Pls help me send d ebook to talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk
Chokl8y:
Thanks Mommas! I'm so glad I could share this testimony today. I am very positive it will help someone. God is wonderful.

Sometimes people tell you it will happen when U relax. To an extent, I agree with that but sometimes we relax in ignorance. After the wicked doc told me it was only IVF that could help me, I was devastated. I did not do anything further until I woke up one day and decided to go back to the hospital. Thank God I met another doctor who almost laughed when she heard that. She kept asking me why the doc would say that... as if I am supposed to know! Lol. So pls pls pls, while 'relaxing' make sure you have everything covered.

One thing that kept me going is this: As long as I am a woman and I have a womb, I will carry and give birth to my children! No matter what report I hear, Am I a woman? Is there God? Do I have a womb? Even if I don't have a womb, I must have my kids!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Restored15:
[color=#000099][/color]
Hello Blessed Mothers, pls I need sabi mamas to come to my rescue o. AF showed her ugly face yesterday n while cleaning up dis monin I observed dis slippery discharge. I was curious n decided to douce den I packed out dis very thick slippery bloody mucus.( so sorry fr my choice of words, can't find a beta way to describe it)it's like d very thick portion of d egg white. Has any1 ever experienced dat? can I be ovulating during AF?? Pls help ooooooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Omg! Omg!! Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beetle congrratulationsssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Woah!!! what an awesome God. Hugs dear, am very happy for you and others too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
@Restored
some people actually do ovulate on AF. If l were you, l will run ovulation test when next on period and also try to bd when on it too.
Who knows you may be among the very few that ovulates then. BTW, did you ovulate this circle?

@omonikibia
How are you dear? long time... whats up with you? You didnt update us ooo, because i suspected you were pg then tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
@Udoka2: Big Sister, pls I want to know if the Pakistani doctor gives anesthesia for the multiple flushing. Can you kindly help me ask your friend who used them? Thanks Ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Udoka2: Big Sister, pls I want to know if the Pakistani doctor gives anesthesia for the multiple flushing. Can you kindly help me ask your friend who used them? Thanks Ma.

I dont understand what you mean by "pakistani' and 'multiple flushing' smiley

Anyway, for tubal flushing, if you request they will use it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Mummyejire:
@mummyesther I only used ked I product for sturborn pid treatment. Don't know much about fibroid.

@lynsunny how are you doing?

@restored15 the mamas that knows about your situation will soon attend to your enquiry, just hold on or repost the question tomorrow.

@melsmum wishing you the very best.

Mummyejire am doing fine my sis. Thanks for your concern dear. I'm still praying for all of us. How your side? Hope you are doing great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2015
@Chinwedym n Chok18y, a Big Congratulations to u. Our God works wonders as he pleases, irrespective of d doc's report. He has really showed up in ur case, u'll both carry successfully n deliver like the Hebrew women IJN.

The month of June delivered many BFP, dat of dis July will be much more n surpass last month IJN.

Sprinking baby dust on us still in d waiting room.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
@restored15: it is very possible. U may be among dos who do. Does it happen every time or its just ds one time? Did u use any detox or cleansing products? It cud also be from d detox stuff if u did use them. It is well dearie.
Fertility dust to all. May ds blessed month bring forth more bfps- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
@Udoka2: I'm sorry pls. The question was meant for @Blendy77 on another thread. My apologies Ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kzenterprise(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Stopped cyclogest. Did a bpt- bfn, officially on CD1. Promised dh I wouldn't cry, didn't keep to the promise.

But am kinda ok now, smiley

Baby dust to all of us

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
MelsMum:
Stopped cyclogest. Did a bpt- bfn, officially on CD1. Promised dh I wouldn't cry, didn't keep to the promise.

Baby dust to all of us

One day you will remember all this and smile.Soon soon dear we will congratulate you.

@Those that got their bfps happy bumping and may the lord make it easy for you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
MelsMum:

Baby dust to all of us

Pls don't cry again because you are hurting yourself. Just be happy and always show God the result instead of crying cos He is the greatest physician we know. I know that it is not easy my sis. I have resolved in making myself happy and enjoying my marriage in any little way I can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubzay:
@restored15: it is very possible. U may be among dos who do. Does it happen every time or its just ds one time? Did u use any detox or cleansing products? It cud also be from d detox stuff if u did use them. It is well dearie.

Tnks fr answering me Sis...I ve bn observing dat fr a couple of months, I'm on serrapatase n guifer bao since CD1 till AF, I'm also on parlodel.I used d ovulation predict bt it was negative all thru. I really don't understand o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seunkeji5(f): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am new here, can you pls tell me the meaning of this abbreviations AF, CD, LO, BFO, DH, BPT, BF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiplymi: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
@MelsMum, I like that spirit. Only losers quit. It is well with u dear + u will dance sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubzay:

Tnks ma...I ve bn noticing that fr like 6 months now. I ve bn taking serrapeptase n guifer bao since CD1 till AF. I'm just confused....

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.