Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394733 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Icebobo I did mine at Mecure oshodi . near nafdac office. It cost me 20k. They have a consultant radiologist there. You use ibruofen 20minutes before d procedure. Cd8-Cd10 best time. All d best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
BritneyStacy:
Sabi mamas in the house, please has any one used an ovulation prediction kit before to monitor ovulation? How effective is it? Any specific brand that can be recommended? HOW best should it be used for optimum results? Abeg make una help me oo

I used Accurate ovulation kit and it said negative throughout my fertile 5 days the cycle I conceived. I don't believe those kits.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
@julietchic, congratulations to you, you shall carry to full term in Jesus name. Don't entertain fear because He that has started his good works in you, will complete it. Happy bumping. #God don win#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mrsttc3(f): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Redeemed:
@julietchic, congratulations to you, you shall carry to full term in Jesus name. Don't entertain fear because He that has started his good works in you, will complete it. Happy bumping. #God don win#

Hello all, I'm new here.. been Ttc for 3yrs now. I am treating myself for fibroids, but I hve been pregnant with the fibroids before for dH. Please does anyone have aa testimonial of a bfp with any of the drugs shared here? Please point me tothe thread! I'm gradually loosing my husband due to pressure from his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adetunrayo(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
@Talltosyne, pls did u conceive after treatin d high prolatin? What did u use to treat it? I do hav breast pain too durin Af and onvulan, my breast milk has not stop too, after I had stopped feeding for more than a year. I hav been tryin to conceive another baby since d beginin of d year to no avail.I am on brimptine (sorry about d spellin), but am still yet to get a postive result. Pls help house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Julietchic, my dear am so happy for you. God hasnt given us a spirit of fear but of a sound mind. Receive spirit of sound mind and body today in Jesus name Amen. You WILL NOT miscarry in Jesus name amen. Happy bumping dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Congrats juiletchic. Do not entertain any fear. Remember he has not brought u this far to leave u. Speak positive words to ur womb . it is well . you will not cast ur young. U can drop ur email address . am sure one of d mamas in d house can send u supernatural birth, that is if u don't have already
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
@mrsttc3, welcome to this wonderful family, may your stay be short and fruitful. Please dear don't despair, pray his heart and your in-law's heart into God's hands and that God should raise a person within the family cycle that will understand and speak for you. However, have you checked your tubes and is the fibroid that big that can impede conception? Anyway recently I just started with Chinese herbs to treat myself on infection, fibroids and to boost fertility. I'm still on it and I want to see the efficacy before coming up on the thread so as to avoid doubts and suspicion, though I've heard many positive review about it and know someone who has treated her fibroids with it and that was why I register with them. Nonetheless, I want to confirm myself.

Our sabi mamas will still come up and answer u. Just hold on and I believe that it will all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Can't wait to carry my baby one day shocked shocked Good luck to all ttc mamas and lots of baby dust!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2015
@julietchick wow congrats and happy bumping love wishing u happy and healthy 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Odawayii:
@mumihaja, please how do I get this tampon? I
really need it Asap, I'm in owerri at the moment, since you don't have any contact here, you can reach me at hope_in2@yahoo.com. I'm
expecting your response.
Thanks a lot

@odawayii...noted. email sent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2015
@ rainyday, couldn't access the email address again because it was hacked.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Good morning house, trust u all had a wonderful weekend.

@Muzbay thanks sis and a thunderous amen to your prayers
@Hafsat24, dearie how are LOs and DH. thank you for the encouragement just that hope deferred makes the heart sick
@Mumilaw, i won't loose hope, infact my spirit has been uplifted from everyone's comment
@Viviparity Amen!!! thank u sis, God bless u

@ALL thank u o. Congrats Julietchic H & H bumping.

Fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2015
It will rain again nd again, rain of BFP's, we will b drenched in d rain, more than it happened last month or has ever happened. God will visit each nd every one of us here, nd HE alone will take all the glory nd praise.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Branxman: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
mumigrace:
@Prettmum I stay in kd.
@Triangullar, my husband doesn't want me to do HSG. There was a time dh gave me moni to do hsg but I was diagnosed with PID, was advised to treat d pid b4 d hsg, but after the treatment dh has changed his mind abt d hsg matter(someone told him it might cause more harm). Although we(I and dh) are planning to see a woman dat handles infertility d native way hopefully August. I pray it all end in rejoicing. Will keep everyone posted sha.

Thanks all for d care and quick response. He that waters shall be watered.

Fertility blessings all round!

Please please don't try anything like HSG or any other type of washing of tubes, you may enter a bigger wahala. What you have might be ordinary infection like staphylococcus. Don't be in a hurry to wash your tubes! Take some antibiotics or herbs, I bet you will get preggy in no distant time.

Moreover, I encourage you to pray fervently so that God will lead you to the right solution. It takes alot of prayer and patience to conquer.
Have a blessed week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by matgeezy: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
fruitfulvine360:
It will rain again nd again, rain of BFP's, we will b drenched in d rain, more than it happened last month or has ever happened. God will visit each nd every one of us here, nd HE alone will take all the glory nd praise.
amen amen amen .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Ayaayo..we are doing great dear..thanks for asking..do not lose hope..all we go through in life is all part of a test from God..we just hv to be strong and hold on..*e-hugs* dear.. God will grant us the strength to pull through and soonest we'll be rewarded.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Redeemed:
@ rainyday, couldn't access the email address again because it was hacked. You can forward to bukkyjez@gmail.com
I just sent u an email ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julietchic(f): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ayaayo:

@Hafsat24, dearie how are LOs and DH. thank you for the encouragement just that hope deferred makes the heart sick
@Mumilaw, i won't loose hope, infact my spirit has been uplifted from everyone's comment

Fertility blessings
legendsmother:
@julietchick wow congrats and happy bumping love wishing u happy and healthy 9months
Ayaayo:

Fertility blessings

Amen Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Imose1991(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
It truly makes life easier knowing there are other people going through what I am going through.
Thank you
Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onoerime: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Looking for a male child? Then look no elsewhere. It is 100% guaranted. God gave us the herbs for use. Email me evanvick@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BritneyStacy: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
moonert:

I used Accurate ovulation kit and it said negative throughout my fertile 5 days the cycle I conceived. I don't believe those kits.
hmmmmm...how much did it cost? I would just love to try. May be get another brand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julietchic(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
tsquaure:
Congrats juiletchic. Do not entertain any fear. Remember he has not brought u this far to leave u. Speak positive words to ur womb . it is well . you will not cast ur young. U can drop ur email address . am sure one of d mamas in d house can send u supernatural birth, that is if u don't have already

Tnx soo much.
u all are wonderful people, I love this family (here).
onyijuliet49@yahoo.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julietchic(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Imose1991:
It truly makes life easier knowing there are other people going through what I am going through.
Thank you
Bless you!

it is well dear, don't loose hope.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dear Mamas,

Please if my cycle is 33/34 days, when do I ovulate. These apps are giving me conflicting answers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Julietchic congrats. my dear just like other mamas rightly said , fear is not of God.
do not give d devil room to mess up ur testimony.
d blessings of God maketh rich nd add no sorrow, ur pregnancy is a blessing nd not sorrow.
every good nd perfect thing comes from God, ur pregnancy is good ,perfect nd divine gift from God.
my dear release d word with faith nd subdue all traces of fear . it is well with u.
fertility blessing to us.
more testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odawayii(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
mumihaja:

@Mumihaja, please I didn't receive your mail, can you resend it or post it here. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Odawayii(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
mumihaja:

@Mumihaja, please I didn't receive your mail, can you resend it or post it here. Thanks[color=#990000][quote author=mumihaja post=36314374]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
nwarosa:
Dear Mamas,

Please if my cycle is 33/34 days, when do I ovulate. These apps are giving me conflicting answers.

@ Nwarosa:- You ovulate cycle day 19/20 but add 3 days before and 3 days after and meet with your husband on those days eg bd on CD 16-CD 23 and also monitor other body signs like your temp, cervical mucus and if you are the lucky type that gets lower abdominal pain from either your right or your left side at the middle of your cycle, watch out for that too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thank you Praiseful mum. I do get the side pain but I thought it was the fibroid. Even went for scan and they said there's nothing there. Oh Jesus
praisefulmum:

@ Nwarosa:- You ovulate cycle day 19/20 but add 3 days before and 3 days after and meet with your husband on those days eg bd on CD 16-CD 23 and also monitor other body signs like your temp, cervical mucus and if you are the lucky type that gets lower abdominal pain from either your right or your left side at the middle of your cycle, watch out for that too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Amen! @fruitfulvine360
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Odawayii:

@Mumihaja, please I didn't receive your mail, can you resend it or post it here. Thanks[color=#990000]

okay, mumihaja@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Tripletwins222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.