Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401964 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good evening mama's.

Missed u all o.
Came to meet 107 nee post.
Wao.
Congratulations to Muzaby.
At Hafsat happy bay dear.

Legends mum... Miss u o.
Amen to all d prayers.

Am still on antifungal.
Diflucan.
Was told to take 150mg weekly for 1months.
I and Dh r taking it together.
That's 6k weekly.
God dey.
Love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=blessingmama post=37668131][/quote]

Hi Blessing mama! What's the 411 now? Any result so far with removing the seed? Your update is scary. May God not let us harm ourselves the more while we TTC,amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
@blessingmama hope you've been able to get it out? If not just relax and try not to panic, squat n mayb rub olive oil in your finger for it to go in easily. When in, bend ur finger towards the wall of ur vjay not straight, I'm sure you'd be fine hun kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ Mumihaja:- I would like to buy that herbal tampon. I am in Ph, how can I get it and what's the discount price for ttc mums
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
mubzay:
Happy new month E-mothers. Its been a while, was Mia due to phone ish.

@rainyday: jazakumullah khairan. May Allah (swt) grant ur heart desires and visit u soon- amin.

Hmmmm, its been confirmed! Got my BFP last month and my wedding anniversary was on d 1st of sept. So, it was an anniversary gift. God has been faithful and His promise to me has been fulfilled. Glory be to God the most high.
oh God, how wonderful u are
congrats dear , wishing u h & h nine months with supernatural delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ Shat01:- Please what are you doing to lose weight so drastically. I really need that, cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
http://www.holyghostservice.tv/

For
Those that cannot attend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
blessingmama, how far, have you been able to get it out? just relax and don't panic it will come out.

guifie bao should come and help out ooohhhhh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sisters you can stream online at www.holyghostservice.tv
www.rccg.org
new.livestream.com/rccgonline
www.youtube.com/channel/UCHp4qCAPmz7-5BJ601FDFnA

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
For
Those that cannot attend. [/quote][color=#006600][quote author=iomoge2 post=37676046]http://www.holyghostservice.tv/

You can also watch through RTM or DOVE on my tv.
Good news for all of us in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iomoge2 welcome back. 6k weekly for 1 month? Na wa. I pray that you get total and irreversible healing this time. It is well.
I need to lose weight ASAP. I got addicted to ofada rice and the sauce on my last vacation. I don't eat rice normally and I had been watching my diet but that vacation was a diet-free, exercise free one. I gained about 5kg cry

Meanwhile, what time is the holyghost service airing? Id have to do online attendance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
udoomama:
pls my sis what's d secrect of ur weight loss? . Am Interested oo, have u tried letrozole? My dr pescribed it for me, that when af comes, I shld take it on day 2 -6, right now, am on metformin and m2tone. I really want to loose dis weight sad
@Udoomama and Praisefulmum, I started abt 3 month ago. Was inspired by Udoka and co when I went tru their post on d weight loss thread. I eat little carb with lot of vege. I eat just twice, breakfast 10am and dinner 4pm, mostly beans ànd moimoi. I also mix ginger,pepper,kanafari and millet,grand it and tk it mostly as breakfast. I try to walk for 20min everyday. @Udoomama, pls which drug is letrozole? Fertility dust to u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
@blessingmama, how far? i hope u r good now. pls dnt panic ok, u wil b fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
@smokescreen4, check h-medix @ garki,or the pharmacies at ceddi plaza...
@blessingmama, we dey wait u oooo...
@ udoomama, try eating lots and lots of veggies,blend water melon with its seed and drink too...

@ all,i dey hail...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
mumihaja:

@Blessedmum.. grin grin grin........oops!

U be my senior for dis matter o lol,I remain humble.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Blessedmum:

U be my senior for dis matter o lol,I remain humble.
Does it mean it's out? I guess d answer is Yes! Praise God. Wat r u still doing wt ur phone at dis tym of d night. No allow dh to sleep off ooo. Blowing plenty of fertility dust as u journey dis circle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Really feel relieved after the Holy Ghost service. We shall surely testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 1:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Goodnews Goodnews Goodnews... I receive my Goodnews today in Jesus Name Amen.
www.holyghostservice.tv

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello ladies, for some months now I noticed dat I start have sour boobs right from immediately after I ovulate till I AF arrives, pls is dis normal or there's somtin wrong... God bless each n every1 of us in dis our TTC journey... @blessedmama any updates, it is well with you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
1.praise him cos he has spoken good things concerning your future. 2.pls clear all obstruction s to my fruitfulness 3. Every plant that you didn't plant in my system, pls uproot tonight 4. Pls repair whatever needs to be repaired in my system tonight. 5. Whatever cannot be repaired pls replace it. 6. Pls let all my good seeds become very fruitful 7. Let me hear good news this month & for the rest of my life.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2015
sugah:
Iomoge2 welcome back. 6k weekly for 1 month? Na wa. I pray that you get total and irreversible healing this time. It is well.
I need to lose weight ASAP. I got addicted to ofada rice and the sauce on my last vacation. I don't eat rice normally and I had been watching my diet but that vacation was a diet-free, exercise free one. I gained about 5kg cry

Meanwhile, what time is the holyghost service airing? Id have to do online attendance.

Amen o @Sugah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2015
safe06:
@ udoomama, try eating lots and lots of veggies,blend water melon with its seed and drink too...

@ all,i dey hail...
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! 2 thy prayers @Legendsmother, BlessedDiva n Hafsat24.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank u so much. It is appreciated. May God in His infinite mercies bless each and everyone of us with d fruit of the womb b4 d year runs out. His promise over us shall be fulfilled. Av faith.

@iomoge2: it is well. God's healing n a bfp afterwards by His Grace. Do sunshine ur undies, wear cotton pants n air ur vj at nyt whn slpn. Also avoid diff toilet use. Pele dear.

Fertility dusts to all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeyosola1234: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayaayo:
Adeyosola1234, please tell us what you did differently in this cycle to get your BFP.
. I got the BFP few cycle ago. God is the number one reason, then I went for hsg, used one cycle of clomid, monitor my bbt on fertility friend. I also babydance for 9 days in a row, 4 days before positive opk and 4 days after +opk and then every other day. I used conceive plus lubricant for baby dance as it makes it more enjoyable and contains calcium that can make swimmers stay longer.
I was told i have pcos in 2011 and don't always ovulate on my own. It took me almost two years before i got pregnant with my first issue and started trying again with no luck until almost two years again.
What I did the cycle I got my bfp then is what I did now.(clomid was prescribed by my consultant).

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeyosola1234: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=4realwoman post=37417233]
i am interested too.
you can send it to me and decide on how you want to share it and i will pass it on. i just need the ovulation kit to be able to track my ovulation or if you can please help me to buy the ovulation kit and include it to the one that you are sending over. thank you.[/quote
LP. I will see if its possible, it depends on weight and location. I'm posting to Abuja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kcbellz: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
how can I get this concieve plus.been trying to get preggy for almost 2 years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na wa!!!!! Seems like my cycle is now 18days long. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kcbellz conceive plus is not readily available in shops in Nigeria. Your best bet is by buying online on amazon.
Have you tried preseed? Its the same fertility friendly lubricant as conceive plus and available in pharmacies in Nigeria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
@adeyosola1234 have you tried preseed before? All the reviews I read on it seems it's exactly the same as conceive plus. Now I'm not sure which to get.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good morning mamas. Pls who has heard of ijaw woman at shomolu?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
safe06:

@ all,i dey hail...
thanks so much, will do that too

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.