Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401595 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
cathyibok:
Congrats to all preggy mums.
I am ready to trigger this cycle, pls mamas wat and wat do I need to do, wat type of trigger drug I can use, wen to check my follicle etc. Am on CD6. Am thinking of triggering my self with d help of a nurse. I hope it's safe? Mamas pls reply my question I beg o. The year s almost coming to an end and yet my belle still flat like slippers. When will this b over cuz am really losing it. I was suppose to attend a wedding today with my hubby but I just told him to go without me cuz I no want mk ppl dey use side eyes look me. Mamas pls don't read and pass o. Read and drop a reply. Will b so grateful. Thank u.
Fertility blessings!!

@cathyibok God is your Father and He will not let you down. Please stop hurting yourself, join your hubby to functions pls cos I do that. I join my hubby to ceremonies. I attend child dedication and naming like drinking water grin. I attend my co wife child dedications and will even dance more than that my co wife, am even preparing for one in two weeks time. I do all these cos I know that my Redeemer liveth. Please enjoy life and your hubby, pray always and be positive in your faith. Cheerrrrrrsssssss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
legendsmother:
Biko is it just me? Anytime I take my m2tone not minding what time of d circle I am I feel slight cramps like as though my period was coming any1 wif dis experience? Tanks
!!

@legendsmother no vex sis, Sunday is always like that cus of church tins, sabi mama's don't show much.
But As Per your question, I didn't experience such cramp while taking it, but you know our body reaction to drugs is different.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
legendsmother:

Hian as I nor type epistle ma case too small to answer ni? Ook isoorite Happy sundai all
sorry legendsmother, since yesterday evening, am just logging in no vex, I started m2tone precisely on the 2nd of dis month, 1tab in d morning, 1tab in d evening, didn't notice anything ooo, ( I started taking in on CD12). What dose are u on? Maybe it's cos of ur dosage
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank you so much @ FavourMSJ. Feel so light already! cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
FOTAMG thanks dear.I know ofada rice is a lot healthier than white rice but the oil in that sauce can clog ones arteries mehn. But I just found myself going back to the eatery almost everyday.

Mbok people that have used m2tone pls come out and answer Legendsmother.
Meanwhile, Legendsmother or any mama that has experienced this, what can be the cause of a very short cycle? 18 days cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry fruitful mamas 4 replying late. I have been down since we came back from emergency to take the small brown ball out from my vijay. Very bad experience nd my bp was high cry. Bt thank God my dr got it out finally! Wz so ashamed wen he kept asking why do i use that? Ttc wahala willnt take our joy awayooo. Thank u all for u wonderful nd care. U guys gave me hope . one family [ri
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
babyfacenumb1:

Stina, ur gynae must've told u something abt ur blocked tubes I guess. or u've not shown him/her ur result? There is nothing God cannot do my sister. I've a friend who was advised by her dr to go for adoption cos from findings, no hope for her. She relocated to d US with her husb and was told the same thing over there. But she persisted in prayers, after some months she started having severe back ache, her mum suggested she do a PT and she just laughed and waved it off, that Wass when it occured. To her that she hadn't seen her period. Went to see her dr and she was 8wks preg, the dr told her it was not possible. It's a lengthy story but the end is she has a 2yr old son now. God can never fail!!!
@thanks for the encouragement. my dr says ivf is next option but i went herbal -kedi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank u mamas@lynsunny,ginababy, safe, RipVanWink... God bless and answer us speedily. will loosen up. Dear God visit me divinely, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
pls sabi mamas in the house ,where can i get m2-tone and serrapeptase ? i stays at anambra state
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Will b in PH from 14th of this month, need a jogging/brisk walk buddy. Anybody live around Okilton pls? Must loose at least 10kg in one month!!! grin cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jannies: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
@blessingmama, don't worry, for your shame, you shall have double honor. The lord will bless you with twins and triplets in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
stina4u:
pls sabi mamas in the house ,where can i get m2-tone and serrapeptase ? i stays at anambra state

2 options,
1. Buy from jumia online, they have both.
2. Ask someone in lagos to buy and waybill it to you.

blessingmama thank God its out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
@ cathyibok..for a 25days cycle...i suggest u do the first tvs on cd5/6 or as soon as ur period stops...wchever comes first.
most people with 25days cycle ovluate on cd 8 to 12...but to be on the safe side...starts from the date i posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
@udomama, and mummyejire Una tank ku jareh! I can't take 1 morning 1 night I might forget so I opted for 2 in d evening only. Since I did hvs nd dey saw slight growth candida am also taking diflucan wif it.
Donno if its d dosage sha it is well.

@babyfacenumba1 am in ph but no tanks hapi jogging hehehe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to all d newbies, may u stay here be short.

@Redeemed, please can u give me her address n contact?

@ all sending fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mamas I hail una ooo. Hope we are all doing great grin. Abuja mamas, abeg we no get ijaw women smiley. Fertility dust to us all oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
legendsmother:
@udomama, and mummyejire Una tank ku jareh! I can't take 1 morning 1 night I might forget so I opted for 2 in d evening only. Since I did hvs nd dey saw slight growth candida am also taking diflucan wif it.
Donno if its d dosage sha it is well.

@babyfacenumba1 am in ph but no tanks hapi jogging hehehe

Loooooooolz. Okay o! Still searching.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
@ Lynsuuny exactly what i wanted to ask no Ijaw women in abuja. Happy sunday to everyone. A fruitful week ahead. Pls enjoy ur week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
I greet una oooo. PH mamas has anyone of you used gynaescope or save a life clinic? How is their services? I'm thinking of going to any of those places. Thanks as I await ur responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hear Us O'Lord. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
mompurity2:
I greet una oooo. PH mamas has anyone of you used gynaescope or save a life clinic? How is their services? I'm thinking of going to any of those places. Thanks as I await ur responses.

I think Save a life is OK, although I haven't been there, but I do watch d doc program on TV. They have experienced doctors, even foreign ones too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
RipVanWink:
@ cathyibok..for a 25days cycle...i suggest u do the first tvs on cd5/6 or as soon as ur period stops...wchever comes first.
most people with 25days cycle ovluate on cd 8 to 12...but to be on the safe side...starts from the date i posted
OK. Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Mamas please help ohhhh. Of recent AF keeps changing date. From 28 day cycle to 26 and now 24. Hop all is well. Is der anything i can use to stop dis. Its really frustrating. Really dont know if i should try vitex. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sandygechy(f): 2:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Pls,which part of Lagos Island? Can I have their address or phone no pls.Tanx in anticipation!
julie2015:
@cionon i bought dostinex 6500 at lagos island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:42am On Sep 07, 2015
Never experienced cramps with m2tone.
Dunno why u are experiencing that

Hope u r good?
@legendsmother.

Please post d address of d ijaw woman @Redeemed.

Although would have preferred the woman around Ajah axis.

Need to see one before my mum insists I go to delta.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Adeyosola1234 post=37693086][/quote]
No problem cos am in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2015
Am having the same problem with ciscajewel cos after BD with DH his sperm will just pour out and he has done SA and the result is okay except for infection which he has treated self.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2015
@all, good morning fruitful mothers and fathers of great generation, may the lord visit us this week in Jesus name.

@stephyberry and iomoge, below is the address of the ijaw woman:
Janet Abede Clinic,
Laade village, Oladehinde Bus Stop, Igbe Town
Off Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos state.

May God Almighty crown all our efforts with success in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Glo27:
Mamas please help ohhhh. Of recent AF keeps changing date. From 28 day cycle to 26 and now 24. Hop all is well. Is der anything i can use to stop dis. Its really frustrating. Reallly dont know if i should try vitex. Thanks.

Maybe ur system is changing for good, I have experienced such, are u currently on any drugs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
freakingout:
@helovesme, I wish you a safe delivery. Thanks for the info. Read the eggs meeting the waiting sperm results in a female child while sperm meeting eggs at their point of release results in a male child. I don't know how true this is, but I'm not interested in the sex sha.

Fertility blessings everyone kiss
@heloves me, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! May he bring forth more blessings to your already blessed family. Amen. Your prince didn't wait for September again, my dh's birth month. I was secretly keeping my fingers crossed, wanted to have him as a birth mate for dh whose birthday is today. All well and good. grin

I guess the above theory is false since you gave birth to a male child. Experiment over. Findings- False info. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Beautiful mamas in the house, I hail o. How we dey? How are we preparing for our bfps? I hope say una don buy baby things finish. tongue I went MIA because my office posted me to one village on assignment and network there is terrible. But we thank God for everything.

I didn't get my bfp in the month of August. That didn't depress me. What did was when one of our family friends gave birth and didn't tell us. It was when my dh saw the baby's picture on his dp and asked before the man told him. That hurt me a lot and their marriage isn't up to a year. For the first time in a while, I cried. So because we don't have children, it's now a crime for someone to tell us they have put to bed? May God remove reproach and shame from our lives. Amen.

I was down until I read Romans 4. It renewed my faith. It made me realise that this ttc journey isn't about me nor my husband nor my reproductive system, it's simply about God. That was what Abraham discovered. It said he still hoped against all hope, believing Him that can make dead things come to life, not looking at his age nor that of Sarah but believing God will do what He said He would do. I sincerely believed in my heart that I'd get my bfp last month but I was still anxious because I wanted it as a birthday present for my dh today, still thinking it was about me instead of God. embarassed

My pastor told me yesterday that until I enter my rest, I won't receive the miracle God has in store for me. Adam slept before God took his rib to make Eve. It's time to stop focusing on everything that is wrong with us and start focusing on God. We've heard countless testimonies here of people still having one fertility issue or the other but still got their bfps. Sarah, Elizabeth, etc were old but still got their bfp. I've heard of cases were women even while on their period turned out pregnant, my MIL saw her period for about two to three months before the doctor told her she was pregnant. So what makes you feel you need to menstruate or ovulate before you get your bfp? Don't underestimate the God who got even a virgin pregnant by the power of the Holy Ghost. He's a miracle working God. 

He is the UNCHANEABLE CHANGER! He asked, is there anything too small/difficult/impossible for me to do? Don't get me wrong, take the drugs, take the herbs, insert the guifei bao, drink ACV, go for all the numerous tests, but let your focus never depart from Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. 2 Kings 3:17a says, 'For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water.' Glory!

I pray today that we all receive and hold on to the faith of Abaraham who hoping against all hope still believed that what God had said would surely come to pass. I am getting my bfp before the end of this year, YOU are getting your bfp before the end of this year, WE are getting our bfps before then end of this year. So must it be in Jesus name. Amen. 

Shalom!

Yes, I don come with my long tori again. grin Have a fruitful week ahead. kiss

37 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.