Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401757 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
shat01:

@Udoomama and Praisefulmum, I started abt 3 month ago. Was inspired by Udoka and co when I went tru their post on d weight loss thread. I eat little carb with lot of vege. I eat just twice, breakfast 10am and dinner 4pm, mostly beans ànd moimoi. I also mix ginger,pepper,kanafari and millet,grand it and tk it mostly as breakfast. I try to walk for 20min everyday. @Udoomama, pls which drug is letrozole? Fertility dust to u all.
letrozole is used to treat women with ovulation problems or unexplained infertility, especially when the patient use clomid without success. It is used to induce ovulation, u can google it up, the gyn I met recently prescribed it for me. Thanks for the weight loss tips, like me, since am on metformin, I usually take my breakfast as early as 8, mostly boiled Irish potatoes with veg, Infact, am eating only beans, boiled Irish or boiled swt potatoes, dats my main meal, if I take beans today, tomorow will be Irish or swt potatoes then veggies and fruits till evening, no sugar, no fried foods, no carbs, no junks, this pcos must dissappear by fire by force ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enoqueen: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
udoomama:
letrozole is used to treat women with ovulation problems or unexplained infertility, especially when the patient use clomid without success. It is used to induce ovulation, u can google it up, the gyn I met recently prescribed it for me. Thanks for the weight loss tips, like me, since am on metformin, I usually take my breakfast as early as 8, mostly boiled Irish potatoes with veg, Infact, am eating only beans, boiled Irish or boiled swt potatoes, dats my main meal, if I take beans today, tomorow will be Irish or swt potatoes then veggies and fruits till evening, no sugar, no fried foods, no carbs, no junks, this pcos must dissappear by fire by force ooo grin

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
ginababy:

Does it mean it's out? I guess d answer is Yes! Praise God. Wat r u still doing wt ur phone at dis tym of d night. No allow dh to sleep off ooo. Blowing plenty of fertility dust as u journey dis circle.
Gina dearie, u've mistaken me with blessing mama. As regards d late night browsing, am so used to sleeping late coz of work and Dh is also not around.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Jennygurl:
Hello ladies, for some months now I noticed dat I start have sour boobs right from immediately after I ovulate till I AF arrives, pls is dis normal or there's somtin wrong... God bless each n every1 of us in dis our TTC journey... @blessedmama any updates, it is well with you dear.
U've mistaken me for blessingmama, she is d one we're awaiting d update . As regards d sour boobs u're nt alone in dis I do experience dat too and I believe it's normal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats to all preggy mums.
I am ready to trigger this cycle, pls mamas wat and wat do I need to do, wat type of trigger drug I can use, wen to check my follicle etc. Am on CD6. Am thinking of triggering my self with d help of a nurse. I hope it's safe? Mamas pls reply my question I beg o. The year s almost coming to an end and yet my belle still flat like slippers. When will this b over cuz am really losing it. I was suppose to attend a wedding today with my hubby but I just told him to go without me cuz I no want mk ppl dey use side eyes look me. Mamas pls don't read and pass o. Read and drop a reply. Will b so grateful. Thank u.
Fertility blessings!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Beautiful evening to all d mamas in da house,pls what re d symptoms of ovarian cyst?I'm havin right lower abdominal pain nd its rily hooking me lik hell,planing to go n c my gnye tomoro bout dis cos its nt d first time dis is happening to me.my ovulation is within dis wknd startin yatdae plsss help me out ooooo cos I dey fear to bd tonite wit dis pain o.awaiting ur reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
udoomama:

Amen by fire by force @udoomama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
cathyibok:
I am ready to trigger this cycle, pls mamas wat and wat do I need to do, wat type of trigger drug I can use, wen to check my follicle etc. Am on CD6. Am thinking of triggering my self with d help of a nurse. I hope it's safe? Mamas pls reply my question I beg o. The year s almost coming to an end and yet my belle still flat like slippers. When will this b over cuz am really losing it. I was suppose to attend a wedding today with my hubby but I just told him to go without me cuz I no want mk ppl dey use side eyes look me. Mamas pls don't read and pass o. Read and drop a reply. Will b so grateful. Thank u.
Fertility blessings!!

u gotta do tvs first b4 triggering, when ur follicles are above 18mm u can then trigger, how long is ur cycle?...when do u usually ovulate?...if ur cycle is more than 28 days,, u can start checking ur follicle size on cd8 or 9...to avoid stgories
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
@FOTMAG, the Ijaw woman at shomolu has relocated to ikorodu, infact I started a therapy with her this week, just came back from her place not too long.
Someone posted her address on this thread last month, so I decided to trace her place and by the time she examined me, she told me exactly the result of all the test I did correctly without looking at the report I had with me and that was what convinced me to start the treatment.
The massaging na helele! You go skalabosh no be small but had to bear the pain.
Hope this helps.

@all, fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Blessedmum:

Gina dearie, u've mistaken me with blessing mama. As regards d late night browsing, am so used to sleeping late coz of work and Dh is also not around.
Oh! Sorry abt dat dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
cathyibok:
Fertility blessings!!
Pls take it easy on urself because anxiety is d number one delay in conception. Even if d year ends God's promises can neva end n a year is just lyk a day 2 God. Easy dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
cathyibok, hmmmm,dont enter depression oooo,and stop thinking about what people may say as regards ur yet to be bellefull situation...trust me,everybody get their own wahala for body,e just be say some people sabi wear agbada ontop their problems so you can't see them..

Go out with your dh,dress well,look good,always put on a beautiful smile,babes,when God go sama u with twins ehn,u sef no go believe am. Just have it in mind that you too shall bear children,that's all..

@anikeayun,what are still waiting for? Which nonsense cyst is that?e no go better for that cyst angry...Take a pain reliever ASAP, and "do d do" this night abeg,you can go and see ur gynae tomorrow

@redeemed,congrats in advance, glad u are comfortable with the ijaw woman,next na to come announce ur BFP Insha Allah,amin...

Alwaystrue, ayaakanoh,venuss,dreamsinbc,pinky22, abeg commot from ghost mode and comman say hi na... sad

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
@safe06, into God's hand I commit all my efforts, just trying everything.The woman will even tell you to pray like never before you've been doing, that it is only God that put belle. Hmmm! May God put smiles on everyone face in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats @Muzbay n oda preggy mamas, wishing u a stress free pregnancy.

@Redeemed how good is this woman coz I want to try her too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls read wide before any action oh, read abt d negative effect of triggering using hcg. Abeg make desperation no spoil sometin oh. Wrt d ijaw woman, ogaa oh those massaging tins dey do me somehow, is it advisable one goes if period is regular.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
udoomama:
Ameen o dear. No b small attack I dey attack am too. May God help us. Tnx,will google d letrozole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
@stephyberry, only God is good but in my own opinion she is trying and God is helping her from the testimonies she told me so far.

@hotmomma, I think it's subject to what she finds out after the physical examination. I have a regular and consistent period too but due to fibroids, she told me that my womb has been shifted and one tube blocked and this I know because from the last hsg I did, it took the person that did it about 30mins to get their equipment (don't know the name) through my cervix, so i asked him why it took that long and he told me that my cervix was not well positioned, since then I knew there was a challenge but didn't know what to do until I saw the address posted here and decided to give a trial.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
RipVanWink:

u gotta do tvs first b4 triggering, when ur follicles are above 18mm u can then trigger, how long is ur cycle?...when do u usually ovulate?...if ur cycle is more than 28 days,, u can start checking ur follicle size on cd8 or 9...to avoid stgories
Thanks @RipVanWink... my cycle has alwz been since d beginning f dis tear 26/27 cycle length but this cycle, it came down to 25. sumtyms, I don't even know wen I ovulate sef, but I do feel pain at times, I want to guess it's O pain.. now that this cycle is 25, wen can I do a TVS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
@safe and ginababy.... thank you guys
Even wen u don't want to think abt it, u still v to cuz if u step out into d street, half f d women are preggy. God is still God. He will do it in his time.
Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Biko is it just me? Anytime I take my m2tone not minding what time of d circle I am I feel slight cramps like as though my period was coming any1 wif dis experience? Tanks
!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 5:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Redeemed:
@FOTMAG, the Ijaw woman at shomolu has relocated to ikorodu, infact I started a therapy with her this week, just came back from her place not too long.
Someone posted her address on this thread last month, so I decided to trace her place and by the time she examined me, she told me exactly the result of all the test I did correctly without looking at the report I had with me and that was what convinced me to start the treatment.
The massaging na helele! You go skalabosh no be small but had to bear the pain.
Hope this helps.

@all, fertility blessings!

Thanks so much sis. Will discuss with DH. I appreciate u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunminow: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Good morning, fruitful mothers pleaseeeeeee i need ur advice on these.
my period is regular but with scanty flow dat last for 2 days , so my gynea place me on combination 3 which i started on the 1st day of a new cycle to control the flow. but the problem now is dat i lost the pill when i travelled and i couldn't get a new one, of which i missed 5 days. the whole scenario now is dat i started spotting with slight cramps @ cd 12 which is yesterday after bedding with dh. I dont understand my cycle again. And my gynea day is tuesday. pls fruitful mothers i need ur advice cos i'm depressed, couldnt sleep. please a sister

Fertility blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2015
sugah:
Iomoge2 welcome back. 6k weekly for 1 month? Na wa. I pray that you get total and irreversible healing this time. It is well.
I need to lose weight ASAP. I got addicted to ofada rice and the sauce on my last vacation. I don't eat rice normally and I had been watching my diet but that vacation was a diet-free, exercise free one. I gained about 5kg cry

Meanwhile, what time is the holyghost service airing? Id have to do online attendance.

@Suga ofada rice is 120 times better than whole grain rice. If u are dieting, dts wat u should be eating. Bt nt with d sauce cos of d red oil. Or u minimize the oil u use. I just use vegetables to eat it. U will like it. Hav u noticed d starch dt comes out wen u parboil it and d starch in whole grain white rice? The difference is startling. Ofada rice' starch is hardly there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Goodmorning sisters, I'm new here. Was thrilled to see a TTC group on NL. I guess my prayers have been answered already. Been ttc for 2yrs now. My major challenge is getting DH to go for a repeat SFA cos the last one had low motility as the major problem. He just doesn't want to hear it again. He has this ego as high as mount everest. My second challenge is loosing weight. I weigh 110kg @ 5ft 6". My normal weight according to my BMI should b 60kg. I shed tears anytime I'm. In church and someone comes for child dedication. Someone told me recently "ahh,ur co-wife has delivered her second baby, na u we dey wait for o!" angry God gave me divine patience that they and I just ignored her. Thanks to this group, I know I'll have the courage and strength to hold on. Sorry for the long epistle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2015
cathyibok:
@safe and ginababy.... thank you guys
Even wen u don't want to think abt it, u still v to cuz if u step out into d street, half f d women are preggy. God is still God. He will do it in his time.
Fertility blessings
Thinking n seeing all those pple n tinz will nt change our situation. I was once lyk dat bt still I'm nt pregnant yet n years has bn unfolding. I discovered none of my worries will provoke changes in me so I decided 2 rest. Now I hav a beta picture in my head which is 2 to appreciate daily d fact dat I'm married because I knew wat I was lyk afta service n bak home 2 my parents n job hunting 4 ova a year plus. Bt wen I least expected marriage came n job all within dsame month. A job I neva applied 4 bt God used dh 2 bail me out. I knw dat so many ladies out der r wishing 2 b in my shoe ryt nw n even marry d kind of my hubby bt ttc blinded me frm seeing all of dis beautiful tinz all d while. Bt one tin is certain, if I rest n sleep God will b able 2 operate my worm n make me fertile. I'm on my 2ww n all I did was just 2 track my ovulation 4 dis circle weda bfp or bfn I still dey rest. Dey is somtin abt dis circle it's peaceful no sore n painful breast, no cramps, no discharge, no smell n all dat. Wat eva d result might turn out 2 be I will still tank God 4 starting some were wt me. Pls dont b lyk me of b4 seeing negative tinz n thinking or crying abt dem. Enjoy n appreciate God 4 bringing u dis far. Sry 4 my long post. I'm still wondering if it's necessary 2 say all dis 2 u rather dan kipin it 2 myself. Bt our steps r ordered in dis trend so I neva can tell who it might encourage. Happy sunday all.

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Ginababy, chop knuckle jare. #ttccantkillmyswagger

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2015
babyfacenumb1:
Goodmorning sisters, I'm new here. Was thrilled to see a TTC group on NL. I guess my prayers have been answered already. Been ttc for 2yrs now. My major challenge is getting DH to go for a repeat SFA cos the last one had low motility as the major problem. He just doesn't want to hear it again. He has this ego as high as mount everest. My second challenge is loosing weight. I weigh 110kg @ 5ft 6". My normal weight according to my BMI should b 60kg. I shed tears anytime I'm. In church and someone comes for child dedication. Someone told me recently "ahh,ur co-wife has delivered her second baby, na u we dey wait for o!" angry God gave me divine patience that they and I just ignored her. Thanks to this group, I know I'll have the courage and strength to hold on. Sorry for the long epistle.
Pray 4 ur hubby. U can even say d prayers load enough 4 him to hear n knw dat u care. Only ur kneels will help u. 4 does dat has bn poke nosing stay away frm dem n tell dem 2 let u b. I remember d only person dat tried somtin lyk dat was one of my sisters in-law. She told me dat she dreamt dat I was pregnant out of respect 4 her I kept quit n stopped calling her 4 mnth wen leta asked I told her dat she was pressuring me dat was y. I dnt poke nose into pple affairs so dry dnt hav access 2 tell me tinz. So try 2 give urself some space. Dnt settle 4 anything less. If stupid n devilish children r d once available now den I'm ready 2 wait 4 twenty yrs 2 hav d best baby God has eva created. Just chill. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2015
hi mamas in the house I am new though i ve been a silent reader and i ve been encouraged by some post i saw.i ve been ttc for more than 4yrs after stillborn and miscarriages still no show my prayer is 4God to perfect his promise on us.i m really losing hope.hsg report says blocked tubes and uterus normal outline but shifted to the right. am confused recently i dont witness ovulation any more and af ve been irregular.some body shld help me pls oooo. kisshi mamas in the house I am new though i ve been a silent reader and i ve been encouraged by some post i saw.i ve been ttc for more than 4yrs after stillborn and miscarriages still no show my prayer is 4God to perfect his promise on us.i m really losing hope.hsg report says blocked tubes and uterus normal outline but shifted to the right. am confused recently i dont witness ovulation any more and af ve been irregular.some body shld help me pls oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
ginababy:

Pray 4 ur hubby. U can even say d prayers load enough 4 him to hear n knw dat u care. Only ur kneels will help u. 4 does dat has bn poke nosing stay away frm dem n tell dem 2 let u b. I remember d only person dat tried somtin lyk dat was one of my sisters in-law. She told me dat she dreamt dat I was pregnant out of respect 4 her I kept quit n stopped calling her 4 mnth wen leta asked I told her dat she was pressuring me dat was y. I dnt poke nose into pple affairs so dry dnt hav access 2 tell me tinz. So try 2 give urself some space. Dnt settle 4 anything less. If stupid n devilish children r d once available now den I'm ready 2 wait 4 twenty yrs 2 hav d best baby God has eva created. Just chill. Happy sunday.

Thank u so much ginababy, will definitely do that. God bless u grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfacenumb1(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
stina4u:
hi mamas in the house I am new though i ve been a silent reader and i ve been encouraged by some post i saw.i ve been ttc for more than 4yrs after stillborn and miscarriages still no show my prayer is 4God to perfect his promise on us.i m really losing hope.hsg report says blocked tubes and uterus normal outline but shifted to the right. am confused recently i dont witness ovulation any more and af ve been irregular.some body shld help me pls oooo. kisshi mamas in the house I am new though i ve been a silent reader and i ve been encouraged by some post i saw.i ve been ttc for more than 4yrs after stillborn and miscarriages still no show my prayer is 4God to perfect his promise on us.i m really losing hope.hsg report says blocked tubes and uterus normal outline but shifted to the right. am confused recently i dont witness ovulation any more and af ve been irregular.some body shld help me pls oooo.

Stina, ur gynae must've told u something abt ur blocked tubes I guess. or u've not shown him/her ur result? There is nothing God cannot do my sister. I've a friend who was advised by her dr to go for adoption cos from findings, no hope for her. She relocated to d US with her husb and was told the same thing over there. But she persisted in prayers, after some months she started having severe back ache, her mum suggested she do a PT and she just laughed and waved it off, that Wass when it occured. To her that she hadn't seen her period. Went to see her dr and she was 8wks preg, the dr told her it was not possible. It's a lengthy story but the end is she has a 2yr old son now. God can never fail!!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to all the newbies. May your stay here be short. God will grant you your heart desires.

@babyfacenumb1 I know exactly how you feel but please encourage yourself in the Lord. Your time will come. There is no doubt about it for none shall be barren in the land. As for me, I make it a point to dance out with mothers during baby dedication whether people are counting for me I don't care. Jobless people will always want to take panadol for another's headache but please don't be discouraged. God is not a man that He should lie. Tap into the miracles of the baby dedications smile and thank God in advance for your own miracle. It is well my dear. Jehova is still on the thone grin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2015
legendsmother:
Biko is it just me? Anytime I take my m2tone not minding what time of d circle I am I feel slight cramps like as though my period was coming any1 wif dis experience? Tanks
!!

Hian as I nor type epistle ma case too small to answer ni? Ook isoorite Happy sundai all

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.