Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30319 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by syntekelite(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
NormalCodes:
King of the north
by the time niger delta have their say he will be king beyond the wall.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by akinbros: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin this is a great lesson for southerners. Wen u get thr, all appointments shld be frm the south. And to northerners, don't cry to heavens wen it's ur turn to be side-lined cos no northerner is talkin despite the obvious. Buhari is not worth bn a leader as he has proven himself to be a father of the north/fulanis. If I were southerners in ApC, i'd leave d party for the northerners. Cos truly, ApC is an islamic/party of the north. Imagine wit all the appointments/projects Jonathan gave to this backward region n all they could do is to fill up current appointments with their ppl. I'd rather vote for the worst southern leader than give my vote to the best of best northern candidate

I don't think the north will zone/support southern presidency again. They will rather rig the subsequent elections and use the judiciary to shut southerners up.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by breakeven: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2016
UHMM, BUHARI IS SO PASSIONATE ABOUT NORTHERNISING NIGERIA...... CHIGABA.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Abel202: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari- The worst Tribalist in Nigeria's history never dissapoints - TUFIAKWA
The worst ethnic bigot that ever made it to Aso Rock.
This guy Buhari must hate every Southerner with every drop of his blood.
For the South South & South East its a well known fact that his hatred has no limits.
If he has his way he will just nuke the whole South and take over the fertile land and Oil.
Donald Trump is a learner where Buhari stands.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by IamQuins: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

You can't help a nigga that's in pain. All you can do is either soothe his pain or assist to twist his pain.

It hurts knowing that you got played by a high school dropout and now you're a b1tch to a dullard.

The pain is delicious to watch so abeg free am.

Lol

If the bas-tard dies na akara dem go share for him wake, sooner or lata he's gonna die n his attempt to defend the dullard.

Niccus wt pain r more useless tah the dullard n will foreva be zombies jst dat dat ranting mad dog frm the west.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by truthspeaks: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Then it's up to southerners to draft a plan dat will counter all contingencies. I jst hope wen such a southern leader gets thr, he behaves 'southernly'. It's time for a sounther-o-cracy
akinbros:

I don't think the north will zone/support southern presidency again. They will rather rig the subsequent elections and use the judiciary to shut southerners up.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by jude90(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari can never change. its like the man want to destroy this country. and some zombies are hailing the Dullard
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by 1kinggy(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
As much as o hate to play the ethnic card. This is getting out of hand, is PMB telling us there's no qualified southern to fill all the post he's filling with northerners.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ganye1: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
gida mustapha is a northerner, young man. Gida means house in Hausa
Are all northerners Muslim and Fulani? Let me repeat myself for the sake of those with comprehension problem: Boss Mustapha is neither Muslim nor Fulani.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ganye1: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
Story for d gods
Is that all you can say? Boss Mustapha is a Christian and Kilba by tribe, so which one is the story for the gods?
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin this is a great lesson for southerners. Wen u get thr, all appointments shld be frm the south. And to northerners, don't cry to heavens wen it's ur turn to be side-lined cos no northerner is talkin despite the obvious. Buhari is not worth bn a leader as he has proven himself to be a father of the north/fulanis. If I were southerners in ApC, i'd leave d party for the northerners. Cos truly, ApC is an islamic/party of the north. Imagine wit all the appointments/projects Jonathan gave to this backward region n all they could do is to fill up current appointments with their ppl. I'd rather vote for the worst southern leader than give my vote to the best of best northern candidate
It should be a matching opposite reverse. When a southerner becomes president whatever positions the northerners were occupying will be occupied by southerners and the northerners will occupy those occupied southerners. Let me see who will complain
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by akinbros: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
Then it's up to southerners to draft a plan dat will counter all contingencies. I jst hope wen such a southern leader gets thr, he behaves 'southernly'. It's time for a sounther-o-cracy

That is if they are frustrated to seed power to the south.
Really even though I'm from the southwest, I still blame our Tinubu for selling Buhari to yourubas. Yes we know Tinubu wanted the Federal recognition/power and the means to get it was to liaise with Buhari and majority of his yourba supporters. Even now, Tinubu is regretting it cos he is not benefiting from what he bargained.
Buhari is an extremist and that was why he has continually loosing elections...save for Tinubu.
Now we are all regretting it even our Osibanjo is no where to be found in the government.

Lesson: Tinubu selfish interest led to Buhari's victory...we should not allow our selfish interest to override the interest of vast majority.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by truthspeaks: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
U r on point bro. But mind u, power is grabbed not given
akinbros:

That is if they are frustrated to seed power to the south.
Really even though I'm from the southwest, I still blame our Tinubu for selling Buhari to yourubas. Yes we know Tinubu wanted the Federal recognition/power and the means to get it was to liaise with Buhari and majority of his yourba supporters. Even now, Tinubu is regretting it cos he is not benefiting from what he bargained.
Buhari is an extremist and that was why he has continually loosing elections...save for Tinubu.
Now we are all regretting it even our Osibanjo is no where to be found in the government.

Lesson: Tinubu selfish interest led to Buhari's victory...we should not allow our selfish interest to override the interest of vast majority.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by CioAngels(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Is Osinbajo a mumu sef. How can he be there and Buhari is appointing everybody from the north?
Are you sure is buhar that is appointing them? Abba kyari and daura are the ones giving appointments becos they are the presidents ruling Nigeria and not buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kobrei28:
It's King in the North
grin See what a movie has done to you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by BahdXitixenn: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2016
VellyG:
Wetin SE see while sitting down SW couldnt see it while standing ... Proudly 5% .

poor f0ol
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Caseless: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jarus:
Food for wailers cheesy
boss jarus, kindly thumbprint for ivyy on this thread please. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you very much...
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by VellyG(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2016
BahdXitixenn:

poor f0ol
Stop trolling me imbecilë...go get busy with Ur life idiôt
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by delors(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Jarus post=46866387] Bros, is this the kind of comments flowing from your JarusHub? I don't understand.

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by delors(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Jarus:
Food for wailers cheesy
Bros, is this from your JarusHub? I keep getting this from your hub in my email.

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by TheAdvocate(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

I don't give a damn,to them,even we(Rivers state)and all other non Igbos from south are all nyamiri......so to me,from middle belt onwards and anywhere north are hausas.
We own the waters and they own the desserts, so why the cross over to lead in a post that should be rightfully our's

The river flows from River Niger and Benue and all from the North and all in the North Central and North East.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
TheAdvocate:

The river flows from River Niger and Benue and all from the North and all in the North Central and North East.

Make I hear.... Those shallow rain waters.... Come down south and behold oceans.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Jarus(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
delors:

Bros, is this from your JarusHub? I keep getting this from your hub in my email.

Looks like those spam comments. Maybe you posted a comment and followed "other comment on this post" and these spam comments happen to be after yours.

We will look into it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by TheAdvocate(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Make I hear.... Those shallow rain waters.... Come down south and behold oceans.

Yeah shallow waters that generate electricity
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Yeah shallow waters that generate electricity

Damns my foot, do we here in Niger delta here use power generated from their damns?
We gat many over here... Afam 1, 2,3,4..warri 1,2 and other dams so keep mute.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ogbariemu1(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Can someone help me with the phone number of the MD of National Inland Waterways Authority(NIWA).Want to do a presentation but haters are blocking my efforts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.