Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30326 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by DedeNkem: 4:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Government of the north, by the north and for the north!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by solex04(m): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2016
The appointment goes to his fellow Muslims not Christians in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by solex04(m): 4:21am On Jun 24, 2016
DedeNkem:
Government of the north, by the north and for the north!

The appointment goes to his fellow Muslims not Christians in the north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Mob2323(m): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Stop this tribalism...for your information everybody is equal in this country,be you igbo hausa or yoruba
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Wasquad(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2016
NormalCodes:
King of the north

But that's Snow nah. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Edum13656: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Bubu has become like the evil man in folktales, that is being treated of enlarged testicle and he is busy developing swollen stomach...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by xcuggsm(m): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Osinbajo is just a Figurehead, It is known.

CORRECTION:
Osibanjo is just a figure and doesn't even have a head in the first place.

So forget about his existence in Aso Rock. He is just a mere "Waka pass*

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by SeverusSnape(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2016
CFCman:

I've heard rumors that Governor El Rufai is Nigeria's de facto VP shocked
Of course he is.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Kobrei28: 5:24am On Jun 24, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:
King of the North has done it again.
It's King in the North

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by TheAdvocate(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, hausa
For awa waterways
What are the avengers waiting for

Not Hausa and not a Muslim. A kilba by tribe from Hong LGA of Adamawa state.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Anis1987: 5:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Why this Man always appoint Muslim why not Christian. I'm regretted for voted for APC I they been I had know that is like this I will just hide my finger inside my cloth
Why this Man always appoint Muslim why not Christian. I'm regretted for voted for APC I they been I had know that is like this I will just hide my finger inside my cloth
Why this Man always appoint Muslim why not Christian. I'm regretted for voted for APC I they been I had know that is like this I will just hide my finger inside my cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mpowa(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2016
VellyG:

Please shut up if u have nothing to say. GEJ duly followed federal character in his tenure .
You must be silly, shows how wired your brain is, enter the forum here and spew insult are you cursed to not make your case without insulting? - no be only federal character he followed, na federal behavior, you won't feel it since it favors you, I don't know what makes you lots different from the person you're complaining about - I don't even know the meaning of your complaints, you didn't even vote for him, If the man like make he pack all in Daura people there, what can you do?
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Not Hausa and not a Muslim. A kilba by tribe from Hong LGA of Adamawa state.

I don't give a damn,to them,even we(Rivers state)and all other non Igbos from south are all nyamiri......so to me,from middle belt onwards and anywhere north are hausas.
We own the waters and they own the desserts, so why the cross over to lead in a post that should be rightfully our's
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mikolo80: 5:52am On Jun 24, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

we voted pdp for 16 years
We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided
never again
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mikolo80: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2016
sigiyaya:
Total northalization

Oh God forgive us and hear our prayers ELECTING BUHARI WAS A TERRIBLE SIN WE ACKNOWLEDGE please have mercy and never abandone us now that we need thee most oh Lord cry cry cry
Wetin southern appointee do to help you?
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ahmeduana(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2016
metroparrot:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/buhari-appoints-boss-gida-mustapha-as.html
ANOTHER SECTIONAL APPOINTMENT, SOMEONE SHOULD REMIND BUHARI THAT, when a child goes hunting and kill squirel and eat it alone, and he goes hunting again he kills rabbit he eat alone, again when hunting and kill a big elephant and also the child eat alone; PEOPLE SHOULD REMIND SUCH CHILD THAT THE DAY HE WILL KILL A BIG TROUBLE HE IS ALSO GOING TO EAT ALONE, the arewas should continue feeding in the northerners into any available position from presidency to gateman and cleaner, WHEN THE CONSEQUENSE OF THEIR GREEDINESS START MANIFESTING THEY SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THEY WILL ALSO BEAR IT ALONE.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ndeewonu: 5:57am On Jun 24, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

They are Nigerians! Why didn't he use Kwankwaso or, worse still, Shekau Boko Haram leader, (both fellow Northern Muslims) as his running mate during campaign. Why did he deceive Nigerians into believing he is detribalised?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided
WHEN WE TOLD YOU GUYS THAT THESE HAUSA/FULANIS ARE GREEDY IN NATURE, YOU GUYS CALL US ALL SORT OF DEROGATORY NAMES THAT EXIST. Now presently the arewas are rejoicing that they dominating other tribes instead holding there brother accountable, but they won't not until someone else from another tribe get to that position will now be treating and the then occupant of making his regime ungovernable, WHY? IS IT BECAUSE THE PERSON IS NOT PERFORMING? NO, IS BECAUSE OF THERE GREEDY NATURE....
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by otokx(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Observation is not a crime, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by gozmok1(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2016
One Nigeria on trial.
1. IG of Police - North
2. DG of DSS - North
3. Chief of Army Staff - North
4. NSA - North5. Immigration - North
6. Civil Defense - North
7. Defense Minister - North.
8. prisons - North
9. Customs - North
10. Minister of Interior - North
11. Chief of Air staff - North
12. and still counting
The entire security apparatus is in one region.Under this regime, there is nothing like Federal Character Commission.Does it mean no one from South is qualified under President Buhari to be a service chief?Is this still one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mpowa(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

And all the people from the South, they're Somalians, I guess.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Adminisher: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin

What stupidity ?
Who was the NIMA chief before? Was he from the North?. And who told you North South was criteria for appointment ?. It is Federal Character and there are more than 18 states in the North.
As for voting GEJ back, that is the joke of the century and a testament to generational curses. Even in Bayelsa, I know 5000 people who are better for the job.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ahmeduana(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Is Osinbajo a mumu sef. How can he be there and Buhari is appointing everybody from the north?
THAT IS WHAT THE BLIND GREEDINESS SELFISHNESS AND LACK OF VISION OF TINUBU HAS LEAD SOUTHERN NATION INTO, AM VERY SURE THAT BY NOW HE WILL BE LICKING IS WOUND SECRETLY.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Dresden: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2016
FRN:Federal republic of North
Buhari stop telling us u appoint somebdy frm nigerian. cus d last time I checked Nigeria is made up of many ethnic group.So y choosing one partnd castigating d rest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.