Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30314 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by amakenny: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
The manner Buhari appoints only northerners to core positions in Nigeria, one feels that Buhari has some secrets up his sleeves against the south of Nigeria, especially, against the old eastern region and Delta state.

People agitating for new Republics in the old eastern region and Delta state must not give this most ethno/religious bigot Nigeria ever had as leader the chance to spill more blood and to burn these areas.

Buhari since adulthood has managed cheap cash from crude oil. He doesn't seem to understand that there's any other way his northern Nigeria can survive without cheap cash from crude oil.
He is therefore ready to do anything to have his north continue to control the cheap cash from crude oil.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Malawian(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
This guy no just send us again. Good grief.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by BlackSeptember: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Modath oooooooooo your Mr Daft has done it again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Deen77: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:
I pity the Yorubas who helped this Extremist to ascend to power, nothing for them or other Southerners in this government, what a Shame. cool cool

How many Yoruba Jonathan appoint?, I only don't support Buhari on this Ibo need to be appointed too. Only Fashola carry three portfolio.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by bankylan: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

No wonder the country is in shambles...people who can not manage a bakery are the ones running an economy of a nation...I am just mad with my fellow brothers in the south west....so many slaves around!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by maestroferddi: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari is gradually sowing the seeds for the eventual break-up of the political entity called Nigeria.

You ask me how: I will tell you.

Even an ode/olodo knows that Buhari or the north will not be in power forever. Some day power will come to another part of the country and there and then that part will begin to toe/follow the template laid down by Buhari.

Knowing the north's famed inability to endure being side-lined, they would engineer another Boko Haram into existence. The only snag would be that it would be a tipping point for the indissolubility of Nigeria because the rest of Nigeria would no longer be willing to indulge the north.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by emmykk(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
funny enough the yorubas will say they are not complaining.they arw dieing in silent.after all that tinubu did it is only osibanjo slot nah reach yoruba.

gej be like yoruba how market?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by biafranrealson: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
even when the man has never seen an ocean, nor swim. what does he know in water ways as a "lawyer". This is a deliberate and calculative attempt to islamized the country. but some will not understand. they thought that islamizing is when they forced you to convert.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by EgusiSoup: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
koboko69:

Shameless liars. All your noise and rants did not save GEJ from being booted out from Aso rock.
This was ur exact comment feb 2014 2015.

Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2147319/happy-vals-day-all-pdp#30724405

So when exactly did u vote Buhari?

All for likes?

Shameless clowns!

What is this one saying undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by okpiewon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
How Senate President Inaugurated Ad-Hoc Commitee to Audit

Today, Senator Bukola Saraki inaugurated the Ad-Hoc Committee which has been tasked by the Senate to take an exhaustive and comprehensive look at the recently presented physical audit of the 2013 Annual Report of the Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).

Additionally, I also declared open the Public Hearing on this report, which has provided us with crucial facts and data, needed to constructively engage with relevant stakeholders on the way forward.
We must all understand that accountability and audit are at the heart of our legislative work, in this regard, the Committee has been mandated to fully x-ray this report, and find out how over N1 trillion was lost in Nigeria’s extractive sector in 2013 alone.
We need to find out what went wrong; how it went wrong; who is to blame; how much exactly we lost; and how to plug these loopholes through the legislative process.
It is great to see that since the Senate considered this report with the leadership of NEITI, some federal agencies have made pronouncements to swing into action - however such commitments came a little too late.
More here>>http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/06/photo-how-senate-president-inaugurated.html
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ddy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?
ok sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by RaptorX: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shame! Shame! and Shame to any Southerner that is still defending this bloody bigoted president, you people are sellouts and a disgrace.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mkoabiola: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
So u are expeecting Nnmadi,chukwudi,Ebere or ebitimi.

Afterall,buhari will take d blame for d failure.
So relax after 4yrs he is recontesting ,u can access him or score him.

For now,we are Nigerians either Binta ,musa ,muhammed or abubakar.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by irondome: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jarus:
Food for wailers cheesy

But seriously, this is too much. I believe there are capable and trusted hands across all the regions of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

You are actually a disgrace to those that sired you, they are surely crying in regret right now. You red mudders can always cry without screaming Yoruba everywhere, we are not responsible for your sorrows. Bitter villagers.

Honestly I don't understand you. the fulanis' are taking over nigeria; instead of you to condenm Buhari, you are insulting the igbos. Na wao. Such a pathetic slave. So igbos are your problem. You don not care whether fulanis' overrun Nigeria. Inferior scu-m. smh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by femolala001(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
NormalCodes:
King of the north

Wow.. so u like game of thrones??
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
mkoabiola:
So u are expeecting Nnmadi,chukwudi,Ebere or ebitimi.

Afterall,buhari will take d blame for d failure.
So relax after 4yrs he is recontesting ,u can access him or score him.

For now,we are Nigerians either Binta ,musa ,muhammed or abubakar.

People like you are the problem with southern nigeria. So you see nothing wrong in handing over all sensitive positions to northerners in a country that has deep fault lines. You are truly a slave. i spit on the floor.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Realman87:

Honestly I don't understand you. the fulanis' are taking over nigeria; instead of you to condenm Buhari, you are insulting the igbos. Na wao. Such a pathetic slave. So igbos are your problem. You don not care whether fulanis' overrun Nigeria. Inferior scu-m. smh.

Shut up your smelly mouth and stop pouring smelly spit on me. Tell your cursed brothers to leave Yorubas alone, what has Yoruba got to do with this thread, moro.nic oaf like you all screaming Yoruba as if they owe you anything. Are you cursed to never make use of your brain? Bunch of loudmouthed losers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:

Mitchewww..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Abbiguy4real: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
We all need to start changing our names to ..mustapha ,abubakar,Ahmed before its too late oo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
shugaboy6102:
This Man called Buhari is really getting it wrong with all his appointments by appointing people from the North mostly into his cabinet.I wonder if his advisers advise him on this very dangerous trend cos very soon if another tribe gets there that person will only favour he's people o. Buhari is destroying Federal character.

You are talking as if he knows what "Federal Character" means

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ganye1: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin this is a great lesson for southerners. Wen u get thr, all appointments shld be frm the south. And to northerners, don't cry to heavens wen it's ur turn to be side-lined cos no northerner is talkin despite the obvious. Buhari is not worth bn a leader as he has proven himself to be a father of the north/fulanis. If I were southerners in ApC, i'd leave d party for the northerners. Cos truly, ApC is an islamic/party of the north. Imagine wit all the appointments/projects Jonathan gave to this backward region n all they could do is to fill up current appointments with their ppl. I'd rather vote for the worst southern leader than give my vote to the best of best northern candidate
Stop spewing nonsense. Boss Mustapha is neither a Fulani nor a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Shut up your smelly mouth and stop pouring smelly spit on me. Tell your cursed brothers to leave Yorubas alone, what has Yoruba got to do with this thread, moro.nic oaf like you all screaming Yoruba as if they owe you anything. Are you cursed to never make use of your brain? Bunch of loudmouthed losers

Lolz, e pain you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
emmachukwu99:

Lolz, e pain you?

Sorry, I dont waste time on kids. Go meet your mates at the kids section of the forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by SherlockHollmes(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
One thing I hate about him is that he is being Tribalistic.

When a southerner get there no body should shout or else.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by salbis(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Congratulations Barr. Boss.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by TolaniLuv: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided

We as ok who?? GEJ my ass.. That clueless man? Nigeria is bleeped up! We can't even produce a good president

I'm not voting again till see new face! That's the change we want

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by SherlockHollmes(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
ganye1:

Stop spewing nonsense. Boss Mustapha is neither a Fulani nor a Muslim.
gida mustapha is a northerner, young man. Gida means house in Hausa
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ediss(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Apc e warlords be like we are Preparing for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by coyy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:
Why always Mustapha? Why not Yinka or Okeke?
hahgahahahahga lolz..

those names no dey him dictionary

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Kobicove(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided

You people ignored wise counsel during elections...

Trust me your regret has not even started...you're still warming up! grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers Over ASUU Strike (Photos) / Seven Major Marketers Get Approval To Sell Dangote Fuel / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.