Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30311 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by shugaboy6102(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
This Man called Buhari is really getting it wrong with all his appointments by appointing people from the North mostly into his cabinet.I wonder if his advisers advise him on this very dangerous trend cos very soon if another tribe gets there that person will only favour he's people o. Buhari is destroying Federal character.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mceffizy09(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smh. Wake up my brother. This is Nigeria and it is made up of many ethnic groups. Forget that one Nigeria of a thing. We can never be one.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ubaobi: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
The principle of 95%

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nasman(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
And so what? Mustapha has been the acting MD of NIWA since February.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by joshk(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
y northerners always.r they the only ones that are capable or are corruption free.am tired of dis sectional government.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by nateevs(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Efficiency, effectiveness and no corruption over tribal and regional appointments any day.

What has been the outcome of federal character?

If Mustapha can do the job, let Mustapha do the job. I can't give a hoot about where he is from?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Temptee101(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
This dullard of a president should have remained in London. He should leave and never come back again, he a curse to Africa as a whole

Nigeria is a zoo

I just hate this country

Bubu is a curse

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by chubbygal(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Since na for water make him look into this matter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by chrisifeanyi: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Una never see anything. Even if there's nobody in the north again to appoint;;he will start appointing cows. Sorry yellowbars, we never wanted this, proudly 5%.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jirate:
I pity the Yorubas who helped this Extremist to ascend to power, nothing for them or other Southerners in this government, what a Shame. cool cool

You should pity your ultimatum redmud people and leave Yorubas alone, face your gala selling business and stop disgracing your family online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by 3moses: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mr president....Baba ooooooooo make I keep quiet for now?....we dey boil gradually.... watch d ppl around u that are giving u advices... u wise pass dem... Abi Na integrated slave u wan turn other parts of d country to?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by EgusiSoup: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

I am tempted to pour basins of insults on you for this vomit you just spilled here. I think you need to visit the psychiatry ward for a brain check!

Like seriously! undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Baba Buhari no qualified southerner

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

The Ibos he never appoints, aren't they Nigerians?

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by alt3r3g0: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is really getting a bit silly. In politics one needs to be a little diplomatic so that everyone feels like they are being carried along even if they are still in one spot (or in reverse in some cases).

This just adds fuel to an already heated polity. When your enemies are looking to hang you, you dont provide the rope.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
You guyz don't even see the big picture yet, after appointing all this aged northerners he removed the civil service age tenure policy which states compulsory retirement @ 60 or 35yrs of service. This tactics will live nigeria in the hands of northerners even after 4yrs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by naijaking1: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote ]expectauthor=EgusiSoup
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah [/quote]

Until the last northerner fills all FG positions no southerner Should expect anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by OjukwuWarBird: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

You should pity your ultimatum redmud people and leave Yorubas alone, face your gala selling business and stop disgracing your family online.

You are a disgrace to your creator. So only Northerners are good enough to lead Nigeria.

Afonja like you

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Felynx007(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Smelly Government

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ayoadeifee(f): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
our president has gone mad again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by IYANGBALI: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kai dis baba no dey hear word o. Why is he giving all better appointment to only ibos?na only dem vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ghostmist: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Immunity1:
so if a president from the south appoints only southerners, you wouldn't have a problem with that because they are all Nigerians?

there's something called federal character when dishing out appointments.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by ikaboy: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
This man is mean shaaa..

#IStandWithSheriff
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
excellent
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Speakdatruth: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
president of d north

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, hausa
For awa waterways
What are the avengers waiting for

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Mavrick2012: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
nateevs:
Efficiency, effectiveness and no corruption over tribal and regional appointments any day.

What has been the outcome of federal character?

If Mustapha can do the job, let Mustapha do the job. I can't give a hoot about where he is from?
here u go again,sir,all the "Mustaphas" that has been apointed since may last year how have they been "doing the job"?.that is how this same "mustapha" will join the job yet the price of stuffs will keep increasing.lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by perfectwazobia1: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
What have we done to deserve this? Hope it is not a punishment for voting out GEJ.

Lord have mercy the average Nigerian is in pains like a woman in labor, cost of living no be here.

Please where are the so call engineers and the COREN? a lawyer for MD inland water.
Powerh Lawyer
Works and Housing; Lawyer
Transportation; Lawyer
MD NIPP/NDPHC: Lawyer
And the list go on and on ...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by omojeesu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is not suprising.

But he is implementing his ethnic and religious agenda.

I weep for my country and the people.

God is bigger than mere men and only His plan will come to pass because He catches men in their own craftiness.

Bad times are ahead with lopsided appointments like this.

God have mercy on us!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by koboko69: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided

Shameless liars. All your noise and rants did not save GEJ from being booted out from Aso rock.
This was ur exact comment feb 14 2015.

EgusiSoup:
Forward Nigeria>>

GEJ/SAMBO till Berem joins PDP
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2147319/happy-vals-day-all-pdp#30724405

So when exactly did u vote Buhari?

All for likes?

Shameless clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by tonio2wo: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
The largest body of water whey this abok1 don see na well water. And dem carry inland waterways gi am. Wetin do okon or aremu or timi whey grow up for where plenty river boku?

Speaking of competence! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.