Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30322 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:

Loyal slave and beautiful bride of Nigeria.

Pan-Igbo group accuses FG of neglect, marginalization of S/East

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/pan-igbo-group-accuses-fg-of-neglect-marginalization-of-seast/

We must speak out against Igbo marginalisation – Uwazurike

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/we-must-speak-out-against-igbo-marginalisation-uwazurike/

WTF is that supposed to do? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo didn't vote for buhari so whether he marginalize igbo or not, it ain't an egg on our face.

Yoloba on the other, you voted for him, attacked and insulted any south that refused to join una in licking his ass, screamed "political sophisticated" afterwards, claim he won because of una, attache yourself to his 95% statement and yet crying about marginalization....a huge Egg on una faces. Another ultimate insult to una.

As I said una a laughable joke. Oya how market again?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 3:18am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

WTF is that supposed to do? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo didn't vote for buhari so whether he post igbo or not, it ain't an egg on our face.

Yoloba on the other, you voted for him, attacked and insulted any south that refused to join una in licking his ass, screamed "political sophisticated" afterwards, claim he won because of una, attache yourself to his 95% statement and yet crying about marginalization....a huge Egg on una faces. Another ultimate insult to una.

As I said una a laughable joke. Oya how market again?
[/s]

BUhahahahaha You hate him and still crying of appointment, why are your cursed people crying for appointment. The 60% Yorubas that voted for him got the VP, Finance, Works, Housing, Power, FIRS, Defence, and many other juicy post. Your foolish people are damned and will cry forever. Just as you are protesting for Saraki, some are crying to Buhari in Abuja. Shameless animals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by elopee3000(m): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2016
nateevs:
Efficiency, effectiveness and no corruption over tribal and regional appointments any day.

What has been the outcome of federal character?

If Mustapha can do the job, let Mustapha do the job. I can't give a hoot about where he is from?
remember this ur statement the day southerner president will apoint only southerners in his cabinet buhari loosed an election and innocent coppers were slaughtered in the north after the statement he made today to u his a saint ,nothing last for ever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by elopee3000(m): 3:27am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:

You should pity your ultimatum redmud people and leave Yorubas alone, face your gala selling business and stop disgracing your family online.
from gala i can still buy ur land
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by VellyG(m): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Wetin SE see while sitting down SW couldnt see it while standing ... Proudly 5% .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by preselect(m): 3:49am On Jun 24, 2016
[size=18pt]what I saw in 2011, people are just begining to notice, that this old fool is a huge bigot.

welcome to Buharicracy., govt of the north, for the north, by the north[/size]

#BigotedBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by VellyG(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2016
mpowa:

Why are you pitying Yorubas, did Gej do better? no bi soso south=south and south-east he day appoint? abegi! both Gej and Buhari, Yoruba has no better alternative - The structure of this nation, na to go there, they do your own thing - don't pity Yoruba pity yourselves, when it was favoring you, we didn't hear noise of foul play - everybody just dey selfish for this country.

- But on a serious note, they should check this man's brain, it's lopsided to the North.
Please shut up if u have nothing to say. GEJ duly followed federal character in his tenure .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Osinbajo is just a Figurehead, It is known.
I've heard rumors that Governor El Rufai is Nigeria's de facto VP shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.