Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (38410 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Adasun(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nawa oo.. This one is deep cheesy
deep?

Just look inside,don't try to fall insidecheesy
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I can't show you here na.. cheesy cheesy... but believe me, Am a model smiley

He is called the King smiley.. I will send you details shortly kiss
grin grin ok mention me wen u upload it on ur pro.

Who is the king?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
prettythicksme:

Who is the king?

Kinginvalhala smiley.. Let me change Dp and mention you fast..
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
prettythicksme:

Who is the king?

Go and check fast... Make i commot am
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Go and check fast... Make i commot am
Cute pics!ur moniker should be Biafracuteboy,u can take down the pics.Sorry for the late reply and as for the king u mentioned earlier,i will vote for him.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cute pics!ur moniker should be Biafracuteboy,u can take down the pics.Sorry for the late reply and as for the king u mentioned earlier,i will vote for him.

Was thinkn of sending a pm... permission to go ahead?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Was thinkn of sending a pm... permission to go ahead?
lol,i dont reply pms,happy new month dear.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,i dont reply pms,happy new month dear.

Aiight... I will be keeping you informed...

Happy new month too...
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by MrDojo(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
it depends tho...... some of them you'll never want to see them again but some of them remain a small pillar in your life as a good friend...

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMDOJO for Mr. Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Aiight... I will be keeping you informed...

Happy new month too...
Ok,happy new month to you too.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by edbor(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
its not necessary, especially if he or she is the clingy type. . better to give space
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Umarlulu: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Capital NO
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by henrydadon(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
except if u guys are both matured and have a no string attached kinda relationship

it won't hurt if u guy have sex once in a while

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by STENON(f): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
No.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by kenzyken101: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
it's never good to keep in touch..move on thing..
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by COOLDK(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Keeping in touch with Ur ex it's like walking back n' forth on the same block. I don't do that. I was born to be a traveler. I don't stay in one place once I'm done wink

Kudos travelling Queen, What's your milage?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
COOLDK:

Kudos travelling Queen, What's your milage?

10k miles with an altitude of 3,200ft. Yours?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by whitebeard(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
I mean someone can keep in touch to show how foolish he/she is
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Curvinus(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is time and effort better spent moving on to a new relationship than trying to salvage a broken one. So, it's best not to look back once you've closed your heart and moved on. But if kids are involved, you just might have to keep some contact. The degree however is for you to decide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Richy4(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP Ex could mean several things...If u have an Ex wife that has kids for u, Are u saying u will abandon the kids because the wife was a closed chapter?

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
It really depends on terms of the breakup and the love you still share

Personally my tori is for another day but I always say love helps it doesn't hurt in life so if your main reason for keeping in touch with someone is to hurt them you might hurt yourself

Keep in touch if the love is still there

Life moves fast and people quit challenges so easy only to run into an even more complicated situation.

Love keeps us going no matter how tough life is so if your ex does that and your current doesn't you moved on too early

Sometimes there really is a spark and it's hard to quench the flame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by klinpami(f): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
For me, once we break up, it is all over. No calling or texting

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by ademidedavid(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keeping in touch with one's Ex is sincerely not advisable.......It might also depend on individual though i.e individual's ability to stand temptation especially when you recall those good old days spent together but it is strongly advisable to keep off every Ex because there is every probability that there is that special tin you see in your Ex that your present bae might not have which will make you long for anytin in her......
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is not necessary, well unless you miss the sex - and wanna get some. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by momove4real25(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
It depends on how they got separated. As for me I won't contact my ex so that I won't develop double feelings.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by umassan: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by ped007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Not at all...
Except U wan still dey collect. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Innocent girls ti tan ni world yi Mehn shocked shocked

Bet why cry cry

grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by ped007(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:
Now I know why you have been contacting me after our break-up
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Caziberry: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in keeping in touch with your ex

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by anonimi: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe they keep in touch to make it possible for future touching. grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by lewisege: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
I cnt,i av to move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Marrying 14 Women Out Of Deceit. Photos / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.