Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (38427 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by rita25(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
LOCAL MYOPIC PPLE...........SO IF BARACK OBAMA IS UR EX U WILL NOT KEEP IN TOUCH? LIE LIE PPLE JUST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ANYHOW ON NAIRALAND. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
DMeanMan:

Innocent girls ti tan ni world yi Mehn shocked shocked

Bet why cry cry

grin

Um let's try that in english dear smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by chi4ik4(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
which kind keep in touch? U break my heart and will delete U from my Brainstem
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
ped007:

Now I know why you have been contacting me after our break-up

Haha. Clown! smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by frenzydilz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keeping in touch with your ex is like keeping in touch with your kidnappers after they have released you grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:
It is not necessary, well unless you miss the sex - and wanna get some. smiley

Welcome to my thread... kiss kiss

Sorry if I insulted you before smiley

So are we good to go?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
rita25:
LOCAL MYOPIC PPLE...........SO IF BARACK OBAMA IS UR EX U WILL NOT KEEP IN TOUCH? LIE LIE PPLE JUST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ANYHOW ON NAIRALAND. grin

I will need your help babe smiley wink
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
While we were discussing recently at a meeting, I made a statement "I don't have an Ex, once we breakup' I delete your chapter".

I didn't even finish the statement, people especially ladies came for my head.. Making me want to ask, "Is keeping in Touch with Ex's necessary?

Or is Break and Quench cheesy the Right way?" grin
I block and delete. I've never gone back to an Ex....

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Welcome to my thread... kiss kiss

Sorry if I insulted you before smiley

So are we good to go?

Your apology has been accepted. smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by brandnew54: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
I jus had a break up today and I dont intend having any form of relationship ever with her again .Though i dont have anything against her as a christian

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
nma24:
I block and delete. I've never gone back to an Ex....

Chai.. cheesy

But I can be your present kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Spells(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
No love lost no love found... Hrts now r made in China... In fact aba made
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Your apology has been accepted. smiley

I want you to be part of the team babe... beautiful and Cute girls makes it work like Magic...

Are we good to go?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:

Um let's try that in english dear smiley

Or not grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
klinpami:
For me, once we break up, it is all over. No calling or texting

Chai... grin

You will the harsh type oo embarassed
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by onstelly(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
There is no point keeping in touch
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
momove4real25:
It depends on how they got separated. As for me I won't contact my ex so that I won't develop double feelings.

Nice pic... You look like Iyawo kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by steinalb(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keeping in touch with an ex should not be an issue if truly there is a break-up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by happney65: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
My EX was the first person to call me on my birthday..She called 12.01AM..Was surprised to see her call though.After she dropped the call..she still went to FB and was the first person to still wish me a Happy Birthday..I guessed she hasnt seen anybody better than me cos if she has,she wont even remember me at all..

9 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by missyadorable(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have no business whatsoever with an ex.

Once a ex,i never knew you

All contacts deleted,done with and buried

If we run into each other,we "may" exchange pleasantries and move ahead

No long talk!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai.. cheesy

But I can be your present kiss
Bushboy like you?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by missyadorable(f): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
happney65:
My EX was the first person to call me on my birthday..She called 12.01AM..Was surprised to see her call though.After she dropped the call..she still went to FB and was the first person to still wish me a Happy Birthday..I guessed she hasnt seen anybody better than me cos if she has,she wont even remember me at all..

Exactly..she is so frustrated.Lol
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:
Maybe they keep in touch to make it possible for future touching. grin

Shea if na for Buhari, You will now use pictures...

Support my guy for Mr Nairaland ooo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
nma24:
Bushboy like you?

Chai... But my name is Bush embarassed

I am not Nigerian sha sad smiley

How you doing? kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Chai... But my name is Bush embarassed

I am not Nigerian sha sad smiley

How you doing? kiss
I'm doing great
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by tobillion: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
I still keep in touch with virtually all d girls have dated in d past, guess m weird cos it seems am d only one here that does that...

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by yattybanana(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
evegran:
It is not necessary, well unless you miss the sex - and wanna get some. smiley
you rock baby
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by anonimi: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Shea if na for Buhari, You will now use pictures...

Support my guy for Mr Nairaland ooo smiley

Na how I want take support your guy if you know mention im name? Abi you think sey I be winch ni? grin
And you must to put pinshures oh as you know sey I like pinshures too much na. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

Na how I want take support your guy if you know mention im name? Abi you think sey I be winch ni? grin
And you must to put pinshures oh as you know sey I like pinshures too much na. grin cheesy

Him name na kinginvalhala...

If i put pinshure, na correct ban i go chop cheesy cheesy

I will brief you after smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
nma24:
I'm doing great

What section can i find you more often?

Don't wana miss seeing you... So tell me smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by happney65: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
missyadorable:

Exactly..she is so frustrated.Lol

Very confused..There was even a day she saw me whereas i did not see her..She came on whatsapp and blasted me real good claiming i saw her and did as if i did not see her..She told me she saw me and i did as if i did not see her..I had to beg her,call her for like two days telling her i never saw her and apologized again and again..She just clocked 23 though,she is a small girl..I dont blame her
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Soleymania(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Here ,maturity comes in place; if u guys actually broke up,even if u keep in touch, nothing can happen. So u are telling me if ur friend hurts u ,u Wil delete him.? Hes still human..and who knows d cause of d breakups.. it might be for one's good. D bottom line is, most people don't break up amicably.. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.