Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (38414 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BlackSheep007: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin sure. Only if Ur available
I am available....I could even loose one eye to fit description
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSheep007:

I am available....I could even loose one eye to fit description

Haahahaha...wat u want? cool
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Lilprincey(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Keeping in touch with Ur ex it's like walking back n' forth on the same block. I don't do that. I was born to be a traveler. I don't stay in one place once I'm done wink
You must be a producer, you make my heart beat cool
TrapQueen77:
Keeping in touch with Ur ex it's like walking back n' forth on the same block. I don't do that. I was born to be a traveler. I don't stay in one place once I'm done wink
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Lilprincey:

You must be a producer, you make my heart beat cool

grin really, u do?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Lilprincey(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin really, u do?
Sure..
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Lilprincey:

Sure..

I can see a Red Devil on u... grin

I need to get a new Jersey soon.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Surfboard(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Badfinga:
This is only possible under two condtions.Is either you were never truely in love or the relationship ended so badly that you despise seeing your ex.

Bros, I love hard, so it's not possible that I was never truly in love. It's more about your second point, cause I believe if things don't end badly, then they never end.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Meritocracy: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2016
menstrualpad:
define keeping in touch?
Once debe is always debe. Lol
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Haaa u chop ban? grin yes team vizkizzy
lol
Yes oo
Dem don ban dir mama cheesy
Let's rock it
Vizkiz ni ooo
Sandoski, gud morni. Be on my team. Vizkiz
Dautless15, hello. It's vizkiz 4 Mr NL oo. U knw I loff u.
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Nikita1:
lol
Yes oo
Dem don ban dir mama cheesy
Let's rock it
Vizkiz ni ooo
Sandoski, gud morni. Be on my team. Vizkiz
Dautless15, hello. It's vizkiz 4 Mr NL oo. U knw I loff u.
Morning swidy.... Aw r u
Alryt dear
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Morning swidy.... Aw r u
Alryt dear
it's me. U can guess right? Ur bestie cheesy
Let's vote for Vizkiz
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Depends ön d kind of reltnshp u once had..most of my ex r my friends now because we where friends while dating so why stop being friends cos we are wit diffrnt ppl now..i stay in touch wit most my ex gf's but a few for security rsns
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by adefolarinwa01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Different people keep in touch with their exes for different reasons.
I for example keep in touch with one cause she my home boy's sister. Totally unavoidable.
But I you can avoid an ex, it's advisable to do so...else it might open up old wounds if you're the fragile type. Eventually you'll backslide
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Vikky014(f): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
While we were discussing recently at a meeting, I made a statement "I don't have an Ex, once we breakup' I delete your chapter".

I didn't even finish the statement, people especially ladies came for my head.. Making me want to ask, "Is keeping in Touch with Ex's necessary?

Or is Break and Quench cheesy the Right way?" grin
u b correct guy.it is nt necessary
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by rosy1992(f): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry for which one... lol

How you doing dear?
Am fine
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
u b correct guy.it is nt necessary

Oya join my team na.. As my paddy.. kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Vikky014(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya join my team na.. As my paddy.. kiss
lol. i will
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. i will

kindly reply your pm Bae smiley

Thanks smiley kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Vikky014(f): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

kindly reply your pm Bae smiley
Thanks smiley kiss
didnt see any
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vikky014:
didnt see any

Just refresh your mail for the last time dear wink

We rock!!! kiss
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Vikky014(f): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Just refresh your mail for the last time dear wink
We rock!!! kiss
i jst did
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Lilprincey(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I can see a Red Devil on u... grin
I need to get a new Jersey soon.
Sure angel...with a zlatan on the back..
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by COOLDK(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

10k miles with an altitude of 3,200ft. Yours?

You move with an aircraft speed. Wao!

Me I move with the jet speed. wink
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
COOLDK:

You move with an aircraft speed. Wao!

Me I move with the jet speed. wink

Yeah ,true. I move juz right enough speed. Not so fast, not too slow. Besides, I don't wanna miss anybody on my way while I'm moving on.. cool
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Adasun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
SirREX94:
Bob, u must be a Romanticanian.... Lolzzzz.... The truth in ur post is so glaring, i had to read it over & over again! Chai! [url]Bob, u must be a Romanticanian [/url]Bob, u must be a Romanticanian
romanticanianshocked shocked?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Adasun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
LaCremy:

I disagree with u sir
okay sweeriegrin grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by SirREX94: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Never heard that before i guess? But that best describes love doctors like thou, who hails from NL's Romanceland, where Venus the love goddess is queen, and her son Cupid ready with his love arrow to shoot at sight! So friend, wonder not! grin undecided[quote author=Adasun post=47199223][color=#000099][b]romanticanianshocked shocked?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by DjQris(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
klinpami:

You are entitled to your opinion
of course my dear
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Augustap(f): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Keeping in touch with your ex is like Kidnappers telling you to keep in touch or visit them once in a while after you're released grin grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Badfinga: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Augustap:
Keeping in touch with your ex is like Kidnappers telling you to keep in touch or visit them once in a while after you're released grin grin grin
really! What if d break up was not something d two of you wanted in the first place?
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Augustap(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Badfinga:
really! What if d break up was not something d two of you wanted in the first place?
Yea things like that could happen... But there's every possibility that old flames could be reignited thereby causing your present lover pain
Re: Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? by Badfinga: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Augustap:

Yea things like that could happen... But there's every possibility that old flames could be reignited thereby causing your present lover pain
True talk sha.Me and ex kept in touch back then,and it led to a more stronger and well defined relationship that we are still enjoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / A Married Woman is in Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.