Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,820,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42800 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by kizyalex10(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Life is really funny,have u noticed that as a young man,once u re nt of a marriageable age,unless u have good job or from a rich home,u will find it difficult to wooo a lady,nd when u wooo,them @ that young age,most times the relationship don't last due to youthful exuberance.from both side.but believe u me.once u re of a marriageable age.29 or 30 above,even if u re nt financially comfortable,or maybe let's say,living in a room apartment,the rate @ which girls or lady will follow u.u will be amazed.even the ones u. Never tot that will stoop so low for u.all of them will become superglue on u when ever u approach them,even without seriousness,they will be willing to fight dia way to be ur wife

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by wizzyjamie: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
hardbody:

I thought God was speaking to me until I reviewed your profile pic. grin cheesy
wassup nd ow r u doin.please can I have ur digit so we could talk,mine is 08134101382
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by emvico(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
if you know a guy who need a lady or ladies contact me. cos there are millions of them out there looking for men.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by charlsecy(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact).
False statement. Period.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by wizzyjamie: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
damify:
Hmmmm,sorry not every girl is taking,but pray for a divine connection that would link yours to you,just like I am praying for mine right now.
. Hi,wassup nd ow are u doin,I wuld lyk 2 chat u up,I was d one who sent u an email(wizzy jamie). My numba is 08134101382
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahahaha. hw can i b in an affair wt a married Man..LAI LAI

married kwpa!
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by happney65: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2016
omolola15:

Money is the only juju he needs.

grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley
hope u have a job
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley

That's the disadvantages of being an introvert as they wait for things to happen

instead of making things to happen

""" Socializing will do the magic"""

Moreover, you're still young to be bothered about relationship, your studies should be utmost important to you at this stage
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Jobia:
hope u have a job
He's talking of relationship and you're asking if he has got a job
are you gonna get him a job?

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
carmag:

He's talking of relationship and you're asking if he has got a job

are you gonna get him a job?
nope.
But wont date him either if he doesnt have one.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Enahi(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
@Op you are very wrong, truth is most ladies lie to guys that they are in relationship even when they are not. The good and decent ladies are always single because they don't want to be used or taken advantage of.

It's something I know, there are so many single ladies out there. Some will always tell men that they are either in a relationship or engaged especially to a man they don't want to have anything with.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by MasterJayJay: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2016
nma24:
The problem might be you, I can bet my money on the fact that you go after them well packaged flashy girls. Anyway, hold on tight and don't be dismayed cos yours truly is just around d corner....... I could connect you to a gentle sweet loving *single* friend of mine.
Connect me na. Check your pm
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Bamz(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2016
This reeks of desperation. Phew!

If you can't be happy all by yourself, when still single, that says a whole lot about your personality.

One tip though: Hang out with friends, be sociable and attract people: boys and girls. Most of all, be yourself.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
ceejay4real:

Hi sweetie, pls call my line or ping me on WhatsApp ok. Waiting to hear from you. Take care dear!

CJ

really? OK I'll try.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SWITANN(f): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Ghostofsparta1:

I love this especially because it's coming from a lady

yeahyeah.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by meetdavid: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls

Vicky re u taken
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ItzOlivia: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Nairalanded:
Every woman has a price, everyone! When a person sees the utmost need to cross certain set boundaries for survival, I bet you they will. After all, our so called moral compasses are all arbitrarily minded.
Tank u guy u sabi talk am
Some women's price might be financial, some might be emotional, some might be status, some might be appearance, once you can attain her price you can have any woman!
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by martinsagk(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:

I already have a great job in one of the biggest companies in Naija. Just need that chick to top this up.

Your comment shows you're very unemployed. Even your choice of description "chick" shows how very unserious you are.

You're a Dangote behind your keyboard.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:

Thanks smiley
You are a disgrace to the engineering profession. Go and get COREN certified, after that you will get a babe

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
So long your pockets are filled with bread, Every girl is potentially single... When I say bread, I don't mean slices of it, I mean Loaves...

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Zedoo(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
No no no no no no... This one sweeet me die for this full thread...
I was about to say Same....

This "biggest company" guy is most likely slaving himself away 31days a month at the pay just enough to keep him happy for a week and keep him "secure" about the future...but probably borrowning through the month while waiting for that salary...and when it arrives its already 80% spent... Kudos oga...
#GodBlessYouOP

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
herzern:

Bro......get over your pride first before looking for a chick.....I can't let my younger sister marry someone like you......"I work in a company,simple!"..........

[size=32pt]BE HUMBLE[/size]
lol..bro u are funny
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lebete3000: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls

When a lady likes you more than her man She'll likely deny his guy to try her luck with you.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by herzern(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
sekxy:

lol..bro u are funny
just tellinq him the truth cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Jobia:
nope.
But wont date him either if he doesnt have one.

hope you too have got a job?

by the way do you know how many interviews he's supposed to attend within couple of weeks or months or when he finally gets a job do you think he'll have time to come back here to start lamenting

I don't think so,he would've had so many choices to chose from
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Enahi:
@Op you are very wrong, truth is most ladies lie to guys that they are in relationship even when they are not. The good and decent ladies are always single because they don't want to be used or taken advantage of.

It's something I know, there are so many single ladies out there. Some will always tell men that they are either in a relationship or engaged especially to a man they don't want to have anything with.

You make sense there

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
carmag:

hope you too have got a job?

by the way do you know how many interviews he's supposed to attend within couple of weeks or months or when he finally gets a job do you think he'll have time to come back here to start lamenting

I don't think so,he would've had so many choices to chose from
im a student.

Are u implying he doesnt have a job. Lol
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=47092588
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=47092588] Connect me na. Check your pm[/quote
there is no woman you would love than the one you connect by your self
* fact*
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by bless2tom(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Make money first.....in d hustle u sud c nobody,
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by AJohnnasa(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:

Thanks smiley

I'm sure you'll find one (or more) when you add where you currently work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man…. / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.