Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (42802 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2016
kizyalex10:
Life is really funny,have u noticed that as a young man,once u re nt of a marriageable age,unless u have good job or from a rich home,u will find it difficult to wooo a lady,nd when u wooo,them @ that young age,most times the relationship don't last due to youthful exuberance.from both side.but believe u me.once u re of a marriageable age.29 or 30 above,even if u re nt financially comfortable,or maybe let's say,living in a room apartment,the rate @ which girls or lady will follow u.u will be amazed.even the ones u. Never tot that will stoop so low for u.all of them will become superglue on u when ever u approach them,even without seriousness,they will be willing to fight dia way to be ur wife

I noticed this too

But what causes this though?

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Peacefulgold(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady F d boo God is about answering ur prayers but it all depends on u....so tell me wat is ur kind of guy...give me d qualities u want in a man....u never can say I mite fit in cos I'm also sharing d same prayer point wit u....
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by success10(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Vikky014:
u r very wrong pls
if he is very very very wrong.
I am available for you.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by vital94(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Konji is a bitch
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Henrychris(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2016
am in need of a serious date...am humble a working class God fearing and need a lady with same qualities call 07069135351
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by hardbody: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2016
wizzyjamie:
wassup nd ow r u doin.please can I have ur digit so we could talk,mine is 08134101382

Guy, you wanted my digits, i preferred to call you instead but you chose to not recognise me. We are square as i have done my bit and i hope we don't push this further. Cheers.

In case you are in doubt, your name starts with a D and ends with an O and my last 3 digits with which I called you are *533.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by joe4christ(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Learn to study green lights of affection easily thrown at you by girls who feel your drive. Trick her into opening up by giving her a little attention. You're good to go. Try this, com back and thank me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
joe4christ:
Learn to study green lights of affection easily thrown at you by girls who feel your drive. Trick her into opening up by giving her a little attention. You're good to go. Try this, com back and thank me cool
Bro but once u give some of them small attention,they start forming hard to get.That shii provokes me lyk hell.

3 Likes

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by jojothaiv(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Experience would tell you that "whatever will be will be".

Reality would tell you to wait for " Time and Chance".

Who am I to advice otherwise wink
A penny for a thought!
Respect!

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by brimoknight(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
omojesun:
I am 23 years old, engineering graduate living in Lagos searching assiduously for a babe intelligent and beautiful.

Thanks smiley

My friend go and get ur Msc. Ur still too young to take responsibilities!
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Ferdyboss: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
jojothaiv:

A penny for a thought!
Respect!

Gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by joe4christ(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
Bro but once u give some of them small attention,they start forming hard to get.That shii provokes me lyk hell.

THE mistake most guys make is completely yielding to their temptation, that in itself is a turn off for most girls, the secret is in not giving them much needed attention, less you look desperate and they will be running away from you, do you know ladies willbbe busy saying they wanna settle down with a very nice guy with the perfection of an angel, but practically they tend to be attracted by players. The truth is, they love bad bad guys, they love it when you're naughty and unpredictable. In fact most gurls experience orgasm when you become naughy and show then little attention. Its psychological, even they themselves don't know why they keep wanting it more. Its complicated bro... Just know when to show some affection and when to withdraw, and when you get the slightest chance, hit her pu33y hard as if it's gonna be your last, make sure to impress her, she might not want to give in initially, but u gat to seduce her, she definitely won't want to look cheap. So, u got to play your card well. Just f^ck her hard till she begs you to stop. If you do this, bro congratulations, you've just gotten yourself a babe, cos you've registered there, your signature is there, so therefore, she will definitely come back to get more... it works almost all the time...

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by RemyMartinz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:
Chai, OP I can completely relate to your plight. All the guys I like that are "dateable" are taken and I don't want to be a bf snatcher.

God the boo provider must send us our own boo before next val by fire by force!, click like to say Amen... cry

Then i check ur dp, behold i was scared....lol

Guy, guy, guy no try am ooo
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
joe4christ:

THE mistake most guys make is completely yielding to their temptation, that in itself is a turn off for most girls, the secret is in not giving them much needed attention, less you look desperate and they will be running away from you, do you know ladies willbbe busy saying they wanna settle down with a very nice guy with the perfection of an angel, but practically they tend to be attracted by players. The truth is, they love bad bad guys, they love it when you're naughty and unpredictable. In fact most gurls experience orgasm when you become naughy and show then little attention. Its psychological, even they themselves don't know why they keep wanting it more. Its complicated bro... Just know when to show some affection and when to withdraw, and when you get the slightest chance, hit her pu33y hard as if it's gonna be your last, make sure to impress her, she might not want to give in initially, but u gat to seduce her, she definitely won't want to look cheap. So, u got to play your card well. Just f^ck her hard till she begs you to stop. If you do this, bro congratulations, you've just gotten yourself a babe, cos you've registered there, your signature is there, so therefore, she will definitely come back to get more... it works almost all the time...
u r definitely correct,Buh u know some start forming shiii from the exact moment u approach them;even if u approach them not as a toaster,just because they know u know they lyk u,but they don't want to look cheap.Some even go to d extent of snubbing u the first tym u approach them,expecting u to approach them again later.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by joe4christ(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:
u r definitely correct,Buh u know some start forming shiii from the exact moment u approach them;even if u approach them not as a toaster,just because they know u know they lyk u,but they don't want to look cheap.Some even go to d extent of snubbing u the first tym u approach them,expecting u to approach them again later.

Let me tell you the prime magic in this. Never ever get too serious with your approach, be playful about it, make it look as if it doesn't matter much to you, in fact make them doubt if u are even serious about the whole thing that way, you'll be at the top of your game.
Don't you get it? This is a mind game, whoever wins dictates the outcome, whoever wins becomes the boss. For u to feel pained that she shuns your advance is a prove that she has beaten you to the game. Its just the fact. Some ladies actually show u attention cos they wanna feed on your emotions to feel important about themselves, and if u give in to their trap, then that makes u a looser and automatically make her a winner. But if you make your attention scarce, that would make her fall .into her own trap, and cos ladies are generally proud and egocentric, she wouldn't want to feel less than her perceived self esteem. So, she would wanna take the battle to another whole level, she will be like, "what does this guy even feels like that he's not even giving me the much needed attention" she might decide to beat u to the game by taking it to your door step. Thats where u must lay seige. By setting your trap and chop her kpekus. Once done, she's hooked. Some ladies are like wild cats, so you get to play wild too...
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
joe4christ:

Let me tell you the prime magic in this. Never ever get too serious with your approach, be playful about it, make it look as if it doesn't matter much to you, in fact make them doubt if u are even serious about the whole thing that way, you'll be at the top of your game.
Don't you get it? This is a mind game, whoever wins dictates the outcome, whoever wins becomes the boss. For u to feel pained that she shuns your advance is a prove that she has beaten you to the game. Its just the fact. Some ladies actually show u attention cos they wanna feed on your emotions to feel important about themselves, and if u give in to their trap, then that makes u a looser and automatically make her a winner. But if you make your attention scarce, that would make her fall .into her own trap, and cos ladies are generally proud and egocentric, she wouldn't want to feel less than her perceived self esteem. So, she would wanna take the battle to another whole level, she will be like, "what does this guy even feels like that he's not even giving me the much needed attention" she might decide to beat u to the game by taking it to your door step. Thats where u must lay seige. By setting your trap and chop her kpekus. Once done, she's hooked. Some ladies are like wild cats, so you get to play wild too...
U r very correct,just DAT I hate DAT game bullshii.One is playing DAT rubbish game with me right now,and I want to totally forget her.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
joe4christ:

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by centboy123456(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
freecocoa:
No be small thing.grin

This life is just really one kain.

Guy nor be shall tin dis life self
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Pilate2016(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck:
Like I said in one of my posts, there is no girl without a boyfriend. Even a Junior secondary school girl has a boyfriend. Every girl seem to be taken. Every girl you meet is in a relationship (which is a fact). So, what do you do when a girl you like is already in a relationship? Do you wait, wish and hope for her to break up with her boyfriend so that you can take over. Or create problems for her in her relationship, so that you can snatch her from her boyfriend? Which is what is happening these days. Since every girl seem to be taken, guys are simply snatching other people's girlfriends.
This op can lie 'all girls taken?' In MARS OR EARTH?
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by SMARTKOSSY: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:

hmmmm just passing
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by guente02(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
kizyalex10:
Life is really funny,have u noticed that as a young man,once u re nt of a marriageable age,unless u have good job or from a rich home,u will find it difficult to wooo a lady,nd when u wooo,them @ that young age,most times the relationship don't last due to youthful exuberance.from both side.but believe u me.once u re of a marriageable age.29 or 30 above,even if u re nt financially comfortable,or maybe let's say,living in a room apartment,the rate @ which girls or lady will follow u.u will be amazed.even the ones u. Never tot that will stoop so low for u.all of them will become superglue on u when ever u approach them,even without seriousness,they will be willing to fight dia way to be ur wife
So what these girls are after is marriage and nothing more. What about me thats barely 24 years old what do u suggest i do with my time.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by peter(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
lodphil:

U said it all.
Thanks
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by peter(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:

ermmm...you don't have to photoshop yourself into luxury images to look good though... shocked

Thanks .....hihihi

Advice from a faceless profile

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by lodphil(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
peter:

U said it all.
Thanks
asin eeh the thing tire me no be small

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
hmmmm just passing
lol safe journey kiss

How u tho...Mr. NL competition is now open...
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Lady F d boo God is about answering ur prayers but it all depends on u....so tell me wat is ur kind of guy...give me d qualities u want in a man....u never can say I mite fit in cos I'm also sharing d same prayer point wit u....
Ermmm...do you have 6 packs? grin

At this point, I go manage if na just 2 packs sef cry
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Tensionstar(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:

this is d first coment frm u dat i lyk
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tensionstar:

this is d first coment frm u dat i lyk
lol oya clap for me grin
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is well, even inside well......
goodgate:
I b good guy oh.
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
joe4christ:

joe4christ indeed....Try dis wt me u wil loose me 4ver
Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2016
Enahi:
@Op you are very wrong, truth is most ladies lie to guys that they are in relationship even when they are not. The good and decent ladies are always single because they don't want to be used or taken advantage of.

It's something I know, there are so many single ladies out there. Some will always tell men that they are either in a relationship or engaged especially to a man they don't want to have anything with.
kisses

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date by Vikky014(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Bamz:
This reeks of desperation. Phew!

If you can't be happy all by yourself, when still single, that says a whole lot about your personality.

One tip though: Hang out with friends, be sociable and attract people: boys and girls. Most of all, be yourself.
1 bottle of malt 4 u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos) / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.