Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (77035 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by rosy4u(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

watagwan?... smiley

We need you embarassed

Wia do u need me cheesy
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by OscaZee: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
You are right. I was only suggesting.
yea,saw it too
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by LordScent(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
maxpaine:
Very nice pre_wedding photoshoot

i hope their unborn son doesnt miscontrue this
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by rosy4u(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
steppin:

Nne, you fine o!
**Kai! Dis one na big money for Imo state**

grin grin grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Waoooo..... Dis is Lovely kisskiss

#M waiting for my ownsad
Orisirisi?
A man holding a gun in a prewedding shoot and you call it lovely.
Wahala dey
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by steppin: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
charlyxx9:
you don't mean it see nose like wetin them gum smile not even sexy.
E be like say you send pm she no reply grin
Guys sef!
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
rosy4u:

Oya come, let's goan marry grin grin grin
OK so where do we start?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Mememan: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
maxpaine:
See her apo belle undecided
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by andyanders: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
BELLE TOO BIG
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
rosy4u:

Wia do u need me cheesy
I love slim girls pass...
our campaign team...
You will get a mail babe.. aiight??
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by charlyxx9: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
steppin:

Guys sef!
me like seriously plz i can tell you to help me ask her if i pmed her and see for yourself.*spits on her ugly face and nose* if its your taste truly am sorry you fd-up.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by junta007(f): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are They Criminals?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by steppin: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
charlyxx9:
me like seriously plz i can tell you to help me ask her if i pmed her and see for yourself.*spits on her ugly face and nose* if its your taste truly am sorry you fd-up.
No need to be uptight. Saying she's ugly is childish and silly.
She didn't ask for your opinion neither did I.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by graphiti: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
charlyxx9:
you don't mean it see nose like wetin them gum smile not even sexy.

steppin:

Guys sef!

Arzinnn ehn, bad belle juss full efriwia!

I taya!
SMH

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Moris4(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Awesome cool cool
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Funkybabee(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
waooooooh !!!so cute mehn
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by purplekayc(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Inova(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
maxpaine:
No hating here oh. But nowadays I see more and more couples afixed with the jamboree of wedding rather than planing for the realities of marriage and being together forever.
A collegue of mine had a dope wedding that cost him a fortune but guess what? It was over and done in just 6mths. Infact things became shaky after the second month. They were not ready for it at all.
I just hppe this ones are for real because I smell more glamour than reality here
Just my opinion
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
I you watch this movie back in 2005 you will understand where the scope comes from.

I'm even suspecting the duo to be hired assassin. grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by queencalipso(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I can't wait too... cheesy

How you doing?? smiley

Am good.

Mr nl Don dey get vice shocked
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Am good.
Mr nl Don dey get vice shocked
Yes ooo... hahahaha...
Lemme send u a pm Aiight...
Let's discuss.. please.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by queencalipso(f): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Yes ooo... hahahaha...

Lemme send u a pm Aiight...

Let's discuss.. please.

Kk

But why aren't you contesting?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Roses1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Me likey
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Mikylopez(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
ameezy:
Girl u dhope die kiss
*smiles tnx alot
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Peacefulgold(m): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
People really get time....
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Mikylopez(f): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
BoboFashion:

Asin eh! Baddest
love ur owtfit too
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Kk
But why aren't you contesting?
Am not cute na...
Check your mail babe
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by charlyxx9: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
steppin:

No need to be uptight. Saying she's ugly is childish and silly.
She didn't ask for your opinion neither did I.
i guess it a freeworld even every other person in this forum that was ever quoted by a person here never sought for the person's advice b4 he was quoted.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Thobiy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
dyadeleye:
Nice one....dope concept
yep
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Thobiy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Waoooo..... Dis is Lovely kisskiss

#M waiting for my ownsad
WOW
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by franklingud(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mr and Mrs Smith. . Nice concept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.