Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (77031 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Pamelayoung: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
I you watch this movie back in 2005 you will understand where the scope comes from.

I see! niger and their copy copy neva creative for once
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice concept, but what's with the gun stuff? Doesn't really make sense. So what message are they tryna pass? Are they even aware that 'Mr & Mrs Smith' is a movie?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by queencalipso(f): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Am not cute na...

Check your mail babe

I just did
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
queencalipso:

I just did
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BoboFashion(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mikylopez:
love ur owtfit too
Thanks darl, you cute and I like ur signature too.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by maxpaine(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
daclint:

How u take get your name Mr paine??.
hmm... Long story but let me make it short.... when I came into nairaland world I was playing the game "Max Payne " on my phone, so when I saw username I was racking my brain but I ended up settling for MaxPayne only to find out later that I missed the spelling but I just decided to leave it like that.....
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by missyge(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
enshi:

..... I thought you were even serious
Lol. Did u c any unseriousness in wht i said?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by tayo200(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Ezionye(f): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ug lee
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Omoluabi16(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.he makes all things beautiful in his own time.
sad stop flirting with fifty kobo while im here.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Macgabe(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Is the gun for his wife to be or their enemiesshockedshocked
I wonder what gun symbolises. Nigerians will always take things to the extreme...
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by taheer88(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Waw
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by ElDaIllest(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
[g]wow[g]
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by goldbim(f): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Omoluabi16:
sad stop flirting with fifty kobo while im here.
grin grin fiftynaira oooooo.i think it's time for you to bring yam and wine.lets not postpone this thing again before people like omoluabi 'll kidnap me. grin grin.hope you both slept well?.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by fiftynaira(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin fiftynaira oooooo.i think it's time for you to bring yam and wine.lets not postpone this thing again before people like omoluabi 'll kidnap me. grin grin.hope you both slept well?.

What is written is written even he kidnaps you... I shall come bk with army to take u home
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by goldbim(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2016
fiftynaira:

What is written is written even he kidnaps you... I shall come bk with army to take u home
grin grin.dancing shoki tongue tongue omoluabi.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by fiftynaira(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.dancing shoki tongue tongue omoluabi.

That gun that the guy is holding is for shooting ooo.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by goldbim(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2016
fiftynaira:

That gun that the guy is holding is for shooting ooo.
dnt tell me you are scare shocked shocked.i'll just port to omoluabi now now!!i need a John Cena not a sissy o.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by fiftynaira(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2016
goldbim:
dnt tell me you are scare shocked shocked.i'll just port to omoluabi now now!!i need a John Cena not a sissy o.

What's the code for porting sef?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by goldbim(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2016
fiftynaira:

What's the code for porting sef?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Omoluabi16(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2016
goldbim:
Lol.. Yes I did. Happy sunday dear smiley
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Omoluabi16(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
fiftynaira:

Even after 5 children? Lol
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by MCeeShort(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2016
This is so wow!
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by bmos(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
madridguy:
I you watch this movie back in 2005 you will understand where the scope comes from.

Man, you have revealed the secret of the intending couple. Copy copy right?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by BarrElChapo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oboi see the woman belle grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by GenLiberty(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
NIce one there..

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by maxpaine(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
GenLiberty:
NIce one there..
Gen. Liberty
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by voiceofzion: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
edbor:

Lol that will be a first
...now, an epic gifting of 1980 Land cruiser jeep for the 'chairman-of-the-occasion' seat...deal or no deal..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.