Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158868 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Yes, it is very easy for you all to be punching your keyboards and suggesting how things ought to be done.

Create the board na.. Shey you'll be board chairman?

Where were you when nobody was interested in the contest? When it was hard to even make frontpage? When we had no one supporting? Were you a guest?

You have no idea how much efforts have been put to bring it to where we have it today. That effort is unwavering and that is evident to you all. If you won't give me credit, I'll give myself.

#justsaying

Right behind you dear cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Playwhizard(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

These ones are human beings unlike that criminal minded KinginKasala. I will vote these ones without regret.
Seun, Dominique, Dygeasy and the team, thank you for "excusing" that violent cultist.

vote princeakins i assure u dat u r nt on d losing side....princeakins z d right man....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Boring:

guy chill out.. u are now acting childish..na just 50k
Take your boring advice out of my mentions. If you feel pity for that criminal who goes about threatening to kill young girls, then I don't. When he was bragging about killing people, did you call him to order? When he claimed to destroy a girl, did you defend her? No.

The day you start threatening people on Nairaland, I'd give you the same treatment Kinginvahala is getting now.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Where's Mona.lisa185 ? cool

right here, any better? Tosyn
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:

Can you please give instances of the "violent declarations and threats"?

are we going forward or backwards?? The proves are all over sir.... No room for more instances.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vicstar(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
makydebbie:
no make I catch you this guygrincheesy

bae come ma give u money make u go do plastic surgery for that NOSE grin cheesy

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvPsLIWIAA99E2.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

right here, any better? Tosyn
Been longing to see you ni...where have thou been? cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

My life is simple living a graceful life

How are things complicated?

I heard words from younger ones today in my room

It has changed my thinking

Just two17yr old girls really brought happiness to me

Dey opened my eyes to see mehn dere are oda guys im pretty now i feel so good jeez dey brought life bck

Mehn f*ck my ex cheesy d day i miss u make God purnish me

Dere are gentle men out there chai GOODBYE TO F*CK BOYS EVEN IF U DEY YANSH MY TWIN I NO SEND U.

F*CK MY EX'S:....... I DONT MISS U
I feel your pain dear..... All is well dat ends well.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:

My Oga
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kingphilip(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
ademipeju:
Kenneth don turn this tin to SUG election undecided grin
e tire me too o

I just de wonder for small ooo
Who knows whether him contest lose that year
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Kid, when will you realize that you're irrelevant and your opinions don't count? Go and join Kinginvahala on Linda Ikeji's blog. Nairalanders have decided , we don't want you criminals.

Very soon you'd be in KIRIKIRIland.

dont mind the solicitor..... I wonder were him come from.
He fails to understand that the guy was only the accused..... Why was fynestboi or falconey or even other contestants not accussed.
Why only kinginvahala?? Ask yourself this question vikspring.... Then tell me what answer u got. Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kingphilip(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
frankly I didn't bother reading them. I don't know the contestants. na only this sug guy Kenneth 205. no be so sug posters dey always look
maybe he lost that one in school and is channeling his energy here not to lose this too

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by makydebbie(f): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvPsLIWIAA99E2.jpg:large[/img]
this my sexy pointed nose wey be like kim owngringrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

hmmm... Why? Like this, she's pretty and she NOSE alot. If you ask me, that's Beauty and Brains.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

F*CK MY EX'S:....... I DONT MISS U
I feel your pain dear..... All is well dat ends well.

PAIN? lol cheesy cheesy i had a divine encounter today

Pain is gone cos i aint feeling nothing
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vicstar(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
makydebbie:
this my sexy pointed nose wey be like kim owngringrin

bae! I can make it happen grin wink

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by makydebbie(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
vicstar:

bae! I can make it happen grin wink

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]
I trust yougrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by makydebbie(f): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... Why? Like this, she's pretty and she NOSE alot. If you ask me, that's Beauty and Brains.
but wetin I do you na chaiii...see my lifegrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Braintouch(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Also, this is to inform the general public that KINGINVAHALA will be excused from this year's edition of the contest and future editions.

We cannot afford to have that level of misconduct and controversy in a contestant of this highly esteemed contest.

I am sorry, KINGINVAHALA, you are disqualified from the contest on grounds of [b]VIOLENT DECLARATIONS AND UNDUE THREATENING OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS.
Inasmuch as I have no reason to like this dude, I don't see any justice in disqualifying him from the contest based on the words in bold. So if I threaten someone on Facebook I would get punished on Nairaland? Is that it?

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

PAIN? lol cheesy cheesy i had a divine encounter today
Pain is gone cos i aint feeling nothing

its all good dear..... I only meant i felt ur (past) pain. But its very great u are over it. Dats the way to go. More Blessings Coming Ya Way!?!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
makydebbie:
but wetin I do you na chaiii...see my lifegrin
nothing. I'm a big fan cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:
Take your boring advice out of my mentions. If you feel pity for that criminal who goes about threatening to kill young girls, then I don't. When he was bragging about killing people, did you call him to order? When he claimed to destroy a girl, did you defend her? No.

The day you start threatening people on Nairaland, I'd give you the same treatment Kinginvahala is getting now.

Are you fuccking kidding me? In what way are you different from him?

Are you not the same jobless idio.t who go about slut_ shami Laveda? You are a bloody hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by princeakins(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
E dakun e epp me grin

Its ur boi again

PRINCEAKINS grin

THE REAL DEAL

AHdofmahat4y'll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vikspring(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

dont mind the solicitor..... I wonder were him come from.
He fails to understand that the guy was only the accused..... Why was fynestboi or falconey or even other contestants not accussed.
Why only kinginvahala?? Ask yourself this question vikspring.... Then tell me what answer u got. Peace!!!

chicent in any contest dat has to do wit voting a contestant is always picked upon

during miss nl twas lanicky

dis are mere allocations with no proof

any can say any slang he wants to dats no real proof dat he's a cultist
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by makydebbie(f): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
nothing. I'm a big fan cheesy
cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Trendin(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Also, this is to inform the general public that KINGINVAHALA will be excused from this year's edition of the contest and future editions.

We cannot afford to have that level of misconduct and controversy in a contestant of this highly esteemed contest.

I am sorry, KINGINVAHALA, you are disqualified from the contest on grounds of VIOLENT DECLARATIONS AND UNDUE THREATENING OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS.
shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4017544_images13_jpega92402abba093dc37959d7734a98a484
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:

Are you fuccking kidding me? In what way are you different from him?

Are you not the same jobless idio.t who go about slut_ shami Laveda? You are a bloody hypocrite.

Everybody is slut shaming Laveda but nobody has threatened to harm her. Kinginvahala has been threatening to kill Refiner and some Nairalanders. There's a difference between insulting someone and threatening to kill the person. Your ignorance is undiluted.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Juxtified(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

are we going forward or backwards?? The proves are all over sir.... No room for more instances.
All over your room, right?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
vikspring:

chicent in any contest dat has to do wit voting a contestant is always picked upon

during miss nl twas lanicky

dis are mere allocations with no proof

any can say any slang he wants to dats no real proof dat he's a cultist

In every rumour, there is an atom of truth in it.
What am saying is this, in a group(NL for instance) of 100 and 80 people calls u a thief, (u must be a thief or u must have stolen before).

This is an online forum, where u are described by what u say and how u potray ur self. So u have to be real always, because you might be caught in same shit in the nearest future.

If Kinginvahala is not a cultist(ofcourse i dont kw him in real life to kw) then why say those words?? Is it worth it??

There are other contestants..... Vizkiz was branded a myagonist( because he has been caught in the act), fynestboi was accused of being a good mod and will be highly favoured(because he is good).

Other contestants where not painted, because they are/have not been caught in the act.

"THE WORLD HAVE EARS BRO"

NB- mimsy was also a center of attraction too during the miss NL contest.... When she was accused in being a baby mama(i didnt kw where dat came from though).
So in other words in all you do in an open forum like this..... "Always Trade Caution"

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Marvel1206: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok.. I no understand why dem excuse KinginVahala frm d competition..

I would like dygeasy to provide the proof of where and when he threatened a fellow.. Cos i believe this decision was triggered by some happenings..

Don't make everything vague

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.