Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158106 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:
All over your room, right?

forward ever brodally...... E la azu bu owu.....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Trendin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is this guy this hated? I see people celebrating his disqualification but nobody has pulled an Orubebe yet? grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Everybody is slut shaming Laveda but nobody has threatened to harm her. Kinginvahala has been threatening to kill Refiner and some Nairalanders. There's a difference between insulting someone and threatening to kill the person. Your ignorance is undiluted.
You must be out of your mind, you are the only one slut shaming her because she refused to look your way, if only you can channel the time and energy you spent in quoting her in almost everythread into something productive,i am sure you won't have been the fallen tree of your family.

Redundant silly billy, jobless, purposeless idi.ot.

8 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Marvel1206:
Ok.. I no understand why dem excuse KinginVahala frm d competition..

I would like dygeasy to provide the proof of where and when he threatened a fellow.. Cos i believe this decision was triggered by some happenings..

Don't make everything vague
Are you new to this section?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Juxtified(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

forward ever brodally......
E la azu bu owu.....
Now I understand.... Not surprised anymore
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by zicoraads: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:

Can you please give instances of the "violent declarations and threats"?
Except you just registered on this forum some few days back, you wouldn't be asking this question. Search his name and check his post history, that would satisfy your curiosity.

Dygeasy, I no come understand wetin the work you...the guy only gave a suggestion na undecided

On the other hand whoever says you guys are not doing a good job is only kidding himself. Still, keep an open mind to suggestions and criticisms, it can only get better.

Well done!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Marvel1206: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
Are you new to this section?

am not an active romancelander..
Could you please provide the proof to back up the allegation cos you seem to be enlightened on this matter
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

right here, any better? Tosyn
mama abeg when be voting date
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:
Now I understand.... Not surprised anymore

o daa shey omo kpe oro e o wulo lo ori ee
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Boring:

guy chill out.. u are now acting childish..na just 50k

My Oga cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Teeboy22(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
kiss undecided cry cry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
smiley

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=47878163][/quote]

Hello sir!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Yes, it is very easy for you all to be punching your keyboards and suggesting how things ought to be done.

Create the board na.. Shey you'll be board chairman?

Where were you when nobody was interested in the contest? When it was hard to even make frontpage? When we had no one supporting? Were you a guest?

You have no idea how much efforts have been put to bring it to where we have it today. That effort is unwavering and that is evident to you all. If you won't give me credit, I'll give myself.

#justsaying
can I give a suggestion about the overall organization of this NL contests?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
You must be out of your mind, you are the only one slut shaming her because she refused to look your way, if only you can channel the time and energy you spent in quoting her in almost everythread into something productive,i am sure you won't have been the fallen tree of your family.

Redundant silly billy, jobless, purposeless idi.ot.

Bro, I would rather eat poo than send Laveda a mail. Not everybody likes to drink from the same cup with others. I like girls who respect themselves. Go and attack Unapapadeycraze, Shamtiel, Ireneony, Pussysandie and other people who slut shame her. I am not the one who asked her not to respect herself. Continue defending her. Soon she would quote you to thank you then you can stylishly send her a mail. Remember to have your share of her Nairaland cake though . It would be shameful if she friendzones you like Cutehector after licking her arse. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
[b]UPDATED LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. KENNETH205

2. VIZKIZ

3. DONARIOK

4. MrDOjo

5. FALCONEY

6. CUTEZT

7. ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

8. IAMKINGZLEE

9. ICHOMMY

10. LORDNICVUITTON

11. FYNESTBOI

12. GIYAZZ

13. DEVILMAYCRY

14. ACCESSME

15. RYABCOOL

16. JUSTDULLA

17. KUNLEAKINPELU00

18. PHOTOSHOOT

19. MICROFLUX

20. FRANCHISE21

21. ELDAILLEST

22. GOLOR

23. PRINCEAKINS

24. PIPERSON

25. ZIKDOCHI[/b]
GOOD DAY BOSS, HOW IS UR HEALTH, HOPE RE FEELIN BETTER?

PLEASE SIR CAN I SEND U A MESSAGE N I PROMISE I WONT TAKE MUCH OF UR TYM, PLEASE........THANK U SIR
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
In all you do.... Still remember that Ichommy is the man for the crown. Lets crown him Mr NL...... He wins.. You win. Ichommy for Mr NL 2016.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Marvel1206: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Those sending KinginVahala pms asking him to endorse their contestants should please stop abeg...

Una no get conscience? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zuric(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Bro, I would rather eat poo than send Lav eda a mail. Not everybody likes to drink from the same cup with others. I like girls who respect themselves. Go and attack Unapapadeycraze, Shamtiel, Ireneony, Pussysandie and other people who slut shame her. I am not the one who asked her not to respect herself. Continue defending her. Soon she would quote you to thank you then you can stylishly send her a mail. Remember to have your share of her Nairaland cake though . It would be shameful if she friendzones you like Cutehector after licking her arse. grin

One just keep wondering if you really have a life off NL with the way you follow laveda everywhere

Dominique mynd44 this one is becoming a nuisance, go through his posts and send him where he belongs. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by FreeWorld23: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mtcheew.....the whole thing is boring already angry postpone today, shift tomorrow.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
I DEY ON A LOW KEY BRO cool cool cool
tosyne2much:
Egbon how far now? cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Zuric:

One just keep wondering if you really have a life of NL with the way you follow laveda everywhere

Dominique mynd44 this one is becoming a nuisance, go through his posts and send him where he belongs. undecided

Shame on you. Savior of the universe. Are you her attorney? Was rule 2 broken? You have no life. You just logged in to this alternate because you wanted to quote me.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
need r support bro.. cool cool
FreeWorld23:
Mtcheew.....the whole thing is boring already angry postpone today, shift tomorrow.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Teespice(f): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

My life is simple living a graceful life

How are things complicated?

I heard words from younger ones today in my room

It has changed my thinking

Just two17yr old girls really brought happiness to me

Dey opened my eyes to see mehn dere are oda guys im pretty now i feel so good jeez dey brought life bck

Mehn f*ck my ex cheesy d day i miss u make God purnish me

Dere are gentle men out there chai GOODBYE TO F*CK BOYS EVEN IF U DEY YANSH MY TWIN I NO SEND U.

seriously?

you need to get your poo together.

all this talk is only painting you as somebody who still loves your ex but has chosen to live in delusions of grandeur.

better take sexkillz's advice and stop putting your ish for everybody to see.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zuric(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Shame on you. Savior of the universe. Are you her attorney? Was rule 2 broken? You have no life. You just logged in to this alternate because you wanted to quote me.

undecided is this your main account? Of course you're only being a coward, man up and quote her with your main account. wink that's what real men do

And I ask again, what do you really want from her? You follow her everywhere.. You better spill..

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Bro, I would rather eat poo than send Laveda a mail. Not everybody likes to drink from the same cup with others. I like girls who respect themselves. Go and attack Unapapadeycraze, Shamtiel, Ireneony, Pussysandie and other people who slut shame her. I am not the one who asked her not to respect herself. Continue defending her. Soon she would quote you to thank you then you can stylishly send her a mail. Remember to have your share of her Nairaland cake though . It would be shameful if she friendzones you like Cutehector after licking her arse. grin
Calling you an idio.t is an understatement, the same lady you claimed to be a slut is the same reason why you opened this account, if you can open an account because of a supposed slut then eating shiit to send her mail isn't a task, you can run round a market square naked if she look your way.

Your dad left your mum the same day he realised the idiot your mum shat out as a son clueless, rejected bastard, Laveda isn't the reason why you are retarded, she isn't the reason why you are a sole looser.

I don't blame you though, you call a lady you don't know a slut because prostitution is you sister stock in trade, only God know why you weren't aborted at both, that way,there would have been a minus 1 to nuisance.

Fuccking retarded idiot, boring rejected bastard.

11 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by FreeWorld23: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
need r support bro.. cool cool
u say? angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pussysandia and Ireneony has no "moral right" to slut shame her, they are not different nor better than her.

I won't mind loosing this moniker if they dare direct thrash at me.

Bloody hypocrites, same ireneony who opened different threads because of a guy have guts to slut shame a fellow lady, talk of pot calling kettle black.

9 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vizkiz: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

In every rumour, there is an atom of truth in it.
What am saying is this, in a group(NL for instance) of 100 and 80 people calls u a thief, (u must be a thief or u must have stolen before).

This is an online forum, where u are described by what u say and how u potray ur self. So u have to be real always, because you might be caught in same shit in the nearest future.

If Kinginvahala is not a cultist(ofcourse i dont kw him in real life to kw) then why say those words?? Is it worth it??

There are other contestants..... Vizkiz was branded a myagonist( because he has been caught in the act), fynestboi was accused of being a good mod and will be highly favoured(because he is good).

Other contestants where not painted, because they are/have not been caught in the act.

"THE WORLD HAVE EARS BRO"

NB- mimsy was also a center of attraction too during the miss NL contest.... When she was accused in being a baby mama(i didnt kw where dat came from though).
So in other words in all you do in an open forum like this..... "Always Trade Caution"

The next time you wanna type an epistle to prove a point, you should try and get your fact straight. Who are those who tagged vizkiz as a misogynist?

Do you have a dictionary? Do you know who a misogynist is? Do you know who vizkiz is? News flash, have you seen me flirt with ladies before? What you just typed up there makes you sound irrational bro. Who caught vizkiz in the act? What act exactly? Because I choose to ignore dummies shouldn't make you type shiit about me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Trendin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Marvel1206:
Those sending KinginVahala pms asking him to endorse their contestants should please stop abeg...

Una no get conscience? sad
Just now, now, now that his eviction was announced!! People wicked o! Hahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
Pussysandia and Ireneony has no "moral right" to slut shame her, they are not different nor better than her.

I won't mind loosing this moniker if they dare direct thrash at me.

Bloody hypocrites, same ireneony who opened different threads because of a guy have guts to slut shame a fellow lady, talk of pot calling kettle black.

So you agree Laveda is like them? Good point. Tell her that her so called female friends are the ones exposing her to Nairalanders. Later they would come here to type "Laveda dear, don't mind him, you hear? You're stronger than this." Fake friends. Snakes. But it is good though. All least we now know what she does and how she's disgracing herself. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (185) (Reply)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.