Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158871 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
I will reply this post for just one reason. Simply because of the effort you put into typing. That's all.

I was not cajoled or pushed to disqualify him. Before the contest I never had any encounter with the said candidate because I cannot keep up with all the events on Nairaland. Even the owner doesn't.

That being said, you mentioned a contest he volunteered for. So what if he volunteered. I hope you know several other people volunteered as well and they were not allowed because they weren't verified. Thats one ground. A contestant might be disallowed as well for other reasons. They volunteered quite all right, but they were not begged or forced.

I'm still trying to understand your point exactly to be honest. I have no idea about people who have beefs cos I don't care but what's inappropriate us inappropriate. Threatening someone's life is enough to raise dust. This same person has threatened to hunt people down and ra.pe them.

My job is not to only create threads or organize this contest. I have to protect it for as long as I'm organizing it. So if you won't make the contest better, Kindly stick to just campaigning and bringing candidates forward.

So Miss Monalisa185, how about I get angry and threaten you in a new post right after this one? Just because you provoked me. Since it is justifiable on all counts to threaten to end someone's life simply because there were actions leading to it.

guy u fuckup big time, u have no real excuse for disqualifying him without warning.

u gave them what they want hope u are satisfied now.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

What happens on Whatsapp should stay on Whatsapp now abi? Have you forgotten when Stfuareyougod posted Whatsapp chats to disgrace Scentmarlc /Lordscent? You bin follow dey celebrate then. What you're doing is called eye service. Na una dey mock Kinginvahala, na una still dey form friends. Una dey find way make im convince im few supporters to support una candidate.

We are judging him by the evidence we saw. He threatened to kill Nairalanders and their family members. The screenshots were flying around and he did not deny them. Even Kinginvahala knows he did wrong and can't argue the decision. Why una come dey play attorney for person wey don condemn himself? When you people didn't know he would be disqualified, you were attacking him of being the person behind the imposter in the interview. Now you're forming familiarity. May God not allow a criminal threaten your life and have his way.

Shame no dey una eyes at all,I swear.

and this one? The same troll who has been bullying female nairalanders, quote me back when you stop trolling...

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
that girl has no brain, quite a shame.

i concur!

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
I will reply this post for just one reason. Simply because of the effort you put into typing. That's all.

I was not cajoled or pushed to disqualify him. Before the contest I never had any encounter with the said candidate because I cannot keep up with all the events on Nairaland. Even the owner doesn't.

That being said, you mentioned a contest he volunteered for. So what if he volunteered. I hope you know several other people volunteered as well and they were not allowed because they weren't verified. Thats one ground. A contestant might be disallowed as well for other reasons. They volunteered quite all right, but they were not begged or forced.

I'm still trying to understand your point exactly to be honest. I have no idea about people who have beefs cos I don't care but what's inappropriate us inappropriate. Threatening someone's life is enough to raise dust. This same person has threatened to hunt people down and ra.pe them.

My job is not to only create threads or organize this contest. I have to protect it for as long as I'm organizing it. So if you won't make the contest better, Kindly stick to just campaigning and bringing candidates forward.

So Miss Monalisa185, how about I get angry and threaten you in a new post right after this one? Just because you provoked me. Since it is justifiable on all counts to threaten to end someone's life simply because there were actions leading to it.

alright then, I'm equally trying to figure out the point you were trying to make, buh like my post stated, it was my honest opinion, we are in no way related and any opponent in my position would like the idea of him being disqualified, I felt a few things should have been noted..

Alright geasy, have a great evening

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HITTED(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

What happens on Whatsapp should stay on Whatsapp now abi? Have you forgotten when Stfuareyougod posted Whatsapp chats to disgrace Scentmarlc /Lordscent? You bin follow dey celebrate then. What you're doing is called eye service. Na una dey mock Kinginvahala, na una still dey form friends. Una dey find way make im convince im few supporters to support una candidate.
Daaaaaem!!! Don't mind the Awon shadow snipers. Wolves in mountain hegoat clothings. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

The Righteous shall always laugh last.
Karma is the best revenge
2 down remain 1..... etiri nken nken

From threatening to Rape_ my his mother to threatening to kill people.... yet some blind bats have refused to see it all.

what a great day to be online cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
A SPORT ENTHUSIAST, A
PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER, A
WEBSITE DEVELOPER, A DATABASE
ADMINISTRATOR, AN I.T CONSULTANT &
MARKETER, AN ENTREPRENEUR. Vote Mazi Uwangue Godwin in Alabama for Mr Nairaland 2010
gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HITTED(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4018587_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tohpahz(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
funny anyway.Just joined NL. due to d drama, snoope for last years contest thread. found tohpahz and tomfrench. dem say tohp dey awol but I understand shes a career woman. d other w.ere.y chop money deactivate.

Lol@career woman
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
MUVA:
A SPORT ENTHUSIAST, A
PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER, A
WEBSITE DEVELOPER, A DATABASE
ADMINISTRATOR, AN I.T CONSULTANT &
MARKETER, AN ENTREPRENEUR. Vote Mazi Uwangue Godwin in Alabama for Mr Nairaland 2010
gringrin

which one be your own?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

and who's this? The same firsteva who never ceases to use any slightest opportunity to bully people on this same Nairaland? Hypocrisy raised to infinity.

Quite unfortunate that you lot can't make a point without insults.

Okay, can't be caught bantering words with you!

Have a good evening
I didn't insult youu dear, good evening.

Lmao

Bt I never threaten anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
tohpahz:

Lol@career woman
lol wetin you want make I talk.my pretty nurse I like you though, You have a life outside here. maybe you sef act drama last year though.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

and this one? The same troll who has been bullying female nairalanders, quote me back when you stop trolling...

Kill yourself. Your friend's nickname is LAVEborehole. She's been disgraced so much that everybody calls her Olosho. We are watching. Soon you two would soon quarrel like Scentmarlc and Adèh39 and we will read more of her secrets.

So you expect me to lie that she's a decent girl when she's the opposite? Not everyone pretends like you.
More dîcks to her borehole.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
thagift:

which one be your own?
[/s]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Kill yourself. Your friend's nickname is LAVEborehole. She's been disgraced so much that everybody calls her Olosho. We are watching. Soon you two would soon quarrel like Scentmarlc and Adèh39 and we will read more of her secrets.

So you expect me to lie that she's a decent girl when she's the opposite? Not everyone pretend like you.
More dîcks to her borehole.

K
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by CarrotAndStick: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
I didn't insult youu dear, good evening.

Lmao

Bt I never threaten anyone.

OK
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vikspring(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Kid, when will you realize that you're irrelevant and your opinions don't count? Go and join Kinginvahala on Linda Ikeji's blog. Nairalanders have decided , we don't want you criminals.

Very soon you'd be in KIRIKIRIland.

you're to dumb

i am not suppose to quote your post but foolishness resides close to you
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by CarrotAndStick: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
that girl has no brain, quite a shame.
LOL cheesycheesy

Eva yaf vex.....
ignore them jawe gringrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

[b]I never wanted to say anything concerning this matter, but I've read this particular post over and over each time someone quotes it, I'm yet to figure out why that contestant should be excused from a contest he volunteered to join..

In as much I'm not in support of anyone threatening another person, but I feel this decision was taken in a hurry. Just because a bunch of trolls were calling for the disqualification of a particular contestant with some screenshots that had nothing to do with contest..

A quick question, how many of those people calling him out after he showed interest to contest did the same before the contest? I mean why now? Those guys had a personal beef with the said contestant way before the miss Nairaland contest kicked off, which some romancelanders were aware of, so why drag your personal vendetta into the contest? Why not wait for the contest to end to continue the beef?

Dygeasy, I'm really disappointed in this decision you took, not because I support the said contestant (of course I have my own contestant), but because you played into their hands, you allowed them manipulate you into making that decision,

--> did you even call the said contestant out to defend himself against the accusations levelled against him

--> did you even issue any warning to him before disqualifying him?

--> Did you even take your time to check if the whole saga had anything to do with the contest?

I mean, you saw those screenshots after the contestant verified, you saw those screenshots before the interview started, you didn't disqualify him, you said nothing concerning the controversy, just a few days to voting, you decided to disqualify him, after all the efforts he must have put into the contest, he must have spent money to take some studio pictures for the contest and all of a sudden you just threw his efforts down the drain, that's not Fair..

Talking about threatening people, why take screenshots of where he only made the threat?screenshots of what led to the threats should have been taken as well, or the guy just woke up one day and decided to threaten someone?

The other night, someone created a thread with screenshots of threats made on WhatsApp, whatever happened on WhatsApp should remain there, you and I know that it had nothing to do with the contest or even Nairaland..

I didn't type this whole epistle to defend anyone or to condemn anyone, but truth must be told, if anyone has any issues with any contestant, it should be settled outside the contest, don't bring it into the contest.

Dygeasy and members of the organizing committee, it's not too late to reconsider your decision, I'm sure his supporters are still with him, some may have not even seen this thread..

By the way, about your health, hope you are better? Weldone on the work done so far, Una dey try!

Good evening [/b]

Good evening;

I beg to disagree ma'am.
A person with questionable character is not expected to win this contest, let alone represent Mister's on NL. So asking for his case to be treated after the contest is out of it.
You want his case to be treated after he might have been declared winner, then i ask whats the morale behind dat

If he has done what he did(what they say he did) which ofcourse has screenshots proves and also inturn still volunteered to contest........And If found guilty(as he has) who cares about what he has spent so far or efforts he has given to it also.

Dont ever say u are disappointed in dygeasy, he did what he should have done(whether late or early)
Did u read where he actually said in his disqualification speech and i quote

"We cannot afford to have that level of misconduct and controversy in a contestant of this highly esteemed contest" did u??

My advice to him and every other persons on social platforms NL expecially 'Live a decent live and dont be found wanting, and if you are dont bring yourself out on a contest like this'.

The World Have Got Ears, Incese You Dont Know.....Know It Now!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
Pussysandia and Ireneony has no "moral right" to slut shame her, they are not different nor better than her.

I won't mind loosing this moniker if they dare direct thrash at me.

Bloody hypocrites, same ireneony who opened different threads because of a guy have guts to slut shame a fellow lady, talk of pot calling kettle black.
at least i didn't send my unclad pics to five guys on nairaland. She did!

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

Good evening;

I beg to disagree ma'am.
A person with questionable character is not expected to win this contest, let alone represent Mister's on NL. So asking for his case to be treated after the contest is out of it.
You want his case to be treated after he might have been declared winner, then i ask whats the morale behind dat

If he has done what he did(what they say he did) which ofcourse has screenshots proves and also inturn still volunteered to contest........And If found guilty(as he has) who cares about what he has spent so far or efforts he has given to it also.

Dont ever say u are disappointed in dygeasy, he did what he should have done(whether late or early)
Did u read where he actually said in his disqualification speech and i quote

"We cannot afford to have that level of misconduct and controversy in a contestant of this highly esteemed contest" did u??

My advice to him and every other persons on social platforms NL expecially 'Live a decent live and dont be found wanting, and if you are dont bring yourself out on a contest like this'.

The World Have Got Ears, Incese You Dont Know.....Know It Now!!!

OK

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:
at least i didn't send my unclad pics to five guys on nairaland. She did!

Yeeeeeeeeee shocked

Gbese ree ooo gringringringringrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy...I'm not happy with your announcement.
Smh.. undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
You must be out of your mind, you are the only one slut shaming her because she refused to look your way, if only you can channel the time and energy you spent in quoting her in almost everythread into something productive,i am sure you won't have been the fallen tree of your family.

Redundant silly billy, jobless, purposeless idi.ot.

Chaii, biko, nwanyo nwayo.. and his name is just timber cry cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

We are judging him by the evidence we saw. He threatened to kill Nairalanders and their family members. The screenshots were flying around and he did not deny them. Even Kinginvahala knows he did wrong and can't argue the decision. Why una come dey play attorney for person wey don condemn himself? When you people didn't know he would be disqualified, you were attacking him of being the person behind the imposter in the interview. Now you're forming familiarity. May God not allow a criminal threaten your life and have his way.

Shame no dey una eyes at all,I swear.
I didn't post nothing to disgrace nobody. I posted to put end to some lies being circulated

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
I am beginning to think you are a pained ex.

Woe betide you if my suspicion is true.

We really need to search for the old woman who placed a curse on you, your delusion is gradually getting out of hand.

Forward your father's email to me, he need to see the nuisance his lack of self control caused.

Say what!!? shocked cheesy cheesy. Olenu

2 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vikspring(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:
Dygeasy...I'm not happy with your announcement.
Smh.. undecided

its what the people want

rolling with the tide not to get kicked
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Caringguy:
Hafa cheesy

lol, lemme alone o, you fall my hand finish angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.