Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158890 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Wail, hit your head on the floor, stop breathing if you like but the truth is the truth. I can see Zuric and Undilutted have been resurrected to fight for her. You're still the same people who exposed her for us to know. The same girls her who pretend like they are friends are the ones who spilled what she's been doing. The same boys like you who fight for her then later send her mails are the same ones who disgrace her. They are the ones who will type "make unaware leave this girl na". grin I repeat, why are people not accusing Twaci, Monalisa or the other girls in her clique? She knows why.

We know people like you, real snakes. Go and send her a mail again, she would accept it now. You have defended her well. Shameless boy. cheesy
This is what one get when a pregnant goat peepee on one's head when still a child.

You brain is still brand new, tokunbocheesycheesy, you are the only one slut shaming her because she refused to acknowledge you, if anyone is worth slut shaming then that should be pussysandia.

You low life idi.ot, your father rejected u but pass on the cowardice legacy on to, that is why you are coward personified.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Been longing to see you ni...where have thou been? cool

lol, where and where you find me? I've been around jare, howdy?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
mama abeg when be voting date

baba, hE said it's next week oo, no worry, I go hala you na
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

So you agree Laveda is like them? Good point. Tell her that her so called female friends are the ones exposing her to Nairalanders. Later they would come here to type "Laveda dear, don't mind him, you hear? You're stronger than this." Fake friends. Snakes. But it is good though. All least we now know what she does and how she's disgracing herself. cheesy
No point asking you to mention the friends because i know you are a liar, your birth was a lie, your parents denied you, you lie to live, your life is a lie.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
This is what one get when a pregnant goat peepee on one's head when still a child.

You brain is still brand new, tokunbocheesycheesy, you are the only one slut shaming her because she refused to acknowledge you, if anyone is worth slut shaming then that should be pussysandia.

You low life idi.ot, your father rejected u but pass on the cowardice legacy on to, that is why you are coward personified.

Blah blah blah... I said send Laveda a mail again, she will reply. You better hurry up. The promo for this session would soon end. I know you don't have money to pay for her services but you can do trade by barter when you defend her here. Pussysandie doesn't hide her own. She doesn't pretend. The Mother Christmas you're defending has been disgraced. Stop crying. I don't babysit. You're the only one defending her. grin Her crew do not because they know who she is. You're the loser here. You like vomit.

Everybody calls her olosho. I am not the one who started it. Laveda, reply undilutted's mail. We know you like to share.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Undilutted(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Blah blah blah... I said send Laveda a mail again, she will reply. You better hurry up. The promo for this session would soon end. I know you don't have money to pay for her services but you can do trade by barter when you defend her here. Pussysandie doesn't hide her own. She doesn't pretend. The Mother Christmas you're defending has been disgraced. Stop crying. I don't babysit. You're the only one defending her. grin Her crew do not because they know who she is. You're the loser here. You like vomit.

Everybody calls her olosho. I am not the one who started it. Laveda, reply undilutted's mail. We know you like to share.
I am beginning to think you are a pained ex.

Woe betide you if my suspicion is true.

We really need to search for the old woman who placed a curse on you, your delusion is gradually getting out of hand.

Forward your father's email to me, he need to see the nuisance his lack of self control caused.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Juxtified(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
zicoraads:

Except you just registered on this forum some few days back, you wouldn't be asking this question. Search his name and check his post history, that would satisfy your curiosity.

Dygeasy, I no come understand wetin the work you...the guy only gave a suggestion na undecided

On the other hand whoever says you guys are not doing a good job is only kidding himself. Still, keep an open mind to suggestions and criticisms, it can only get better.

Well done!
You all are the same. No concrete reasons, I guess you people now have a cabal on Nairaland
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Juxtified(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

o daa
shey omo kpe oro e o wulo
lo ori ee
Haha
Always funny to see some people struggling to spell in Yoruba. Maybe you should perfect your native language first ...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:
No point asking you to mention the friends because i know you are a liar, your birth was a lie, your parents denied you, you lie to live, your life is a lie.

You're confused. cheesy Before you said she's not looked in my direction, now you're calling me her ex? Next you would call me her coursemate or boss or p!mp. How can she know who it is when they are too many to count? cheesy Let her keep guessing. cheesy

By the way, olosho no dey get ex. Na everybody get am. Pay as you go subscription.

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:

The next time you wanna type an epistle to prove a point, you should try and get your fact straight. Who are those who tagged vizkiz as a misogynist?

Do you have a dictionary? Do you know who a misogynist is? Do you know who vizkiz is? News flash, have you seen me flirt with ladies before? What you just typed up there makes you sound irrational bro. Who caught vizkiz in the act? What act exactly? Because I choose to ignore dummies shouldn't make you type shiit about me. undecided

Chill bro.... No offence.
I only gave an instance with recent happenings. Am sorry if it hurts....
We are cool. Peace!!!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:

Haha
Always funny to see some people struggling to spell in Yoruba. Maybe you should perfect your native language first ...

cry me a river baby bro....
Ayam a linguist. What are u??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vizkiz: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chicent:

Chill bro.... No offence.
I only gave an instance with recent happenings. Am sorry if it hurts....
We are cool. Peace!!!

More reason why you shouldn't believe everything you read about someone. I might bash anyone but I am not a misogynist. No bad blood bro...

3 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:

More reason why you shouldn't believe everything you read about someone. I might bash anyone but I am not a misogynist. No bad blood bro...

No lele paddy man!
Chop knockles.......
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kenneth205:

My Oga
Egbon Kenneth how u dey now ?cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, where and where you find me? I've been around jare, howdy?
Called your number several times but a dude has been picking cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dygeasy:
Also, this is to inform the general public that KINGINVAHALA will be excused from this year's edition of the contest and future editions.

We cannot afford to have that level of misconduct and controversy in a contestant of this highly esteemed contest.

I am sorry, KINGINVAHALA, you are disqualified from the contest on grounds of VIOLENT DECLARATIONS AND UNDUE THREATENING OF NAIRALAND MEMBERS.

[b]I never wanted to say anything concerning this matter, but I've read this particular post over and over each time someone quotes it, I'm yet to figure out why that contestant should be excused from a contest he volunteered to join..

In as much I'm not in support of anyone threatening another person, but I feel this decision was taken in a hurry. Just because a bunch of trolls were calling for the disqualification of a particular contestant with some screenshots that had nothing to do with contest..

A quick question, how many of those people calling him out after he showed interest to contest did the same before the contest? I mean why now? Those guys had a personal beef with the said contestant way before the miss Nairaland contest kicked off, which some romancelanders were aware of, so why drag your personal vendetta into the contest? Why not wait for the contest to end to continue the beef?

Dygeasy, I'm really disappointed in this decision you took, not because I support the said contestant (of course I have my own contestant), but because you played into their hands, you allowed them manipulate you into making that decision,

--> did you even call the said contestant out to defend himself against the accusations levelled against him

--> did you even issue any warning to him before disqualifying him?

--> Did you even take your time to check if the whole saga had anything to do with the contest?

I mean, you saw those screenshots after the contestant verified, you saw those screenshots before the interview started, you didn't disqualify him, you said nothing concerning the controversy, just a few days to voting, you decided to disqualify him, after all the efforts he must have put into the contest, he must have spent money to take some studio pictures for the contest and all of a sudden you just threw his efforts down the drain, that's not Fair..

Talking about threatening people, why take screenshots of where he only made the threat?screenshots of what led to the threats should have been taken as well, or the guy just woke up one day and decided to threaten someone?

The other night, someone created a thread with screenshots of threats made on WhatsApp, whatever happened on WhatsApp should remain there, you and I know that it had nothing to do with the contest or even Nairaland..

I didn't type this whole epistle to defend anyone or to condemn anyone, but truth must be told, if anyone has any issues with any contestant, it should be settled outside the contest, don't bring it into the contest.

Dygeasy and members of the organizing committee, it's not too late to reconsider your decision, I'm sure his supporters are still with him, some may have not even seen this thread..

By the way, about your health, hope you are better? Weldone on the work done so far, Una dey try!

Good evening [/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Kenneth205(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon Kenneth how u dey now ?cool

I bam bros! Hope u cool?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Called your number several times but a dude has been picking cool

lol, seriously? That must have been my prayer warrior partner ogrin hope he did not say anything funny oocheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

baba, hE said it's next week oo, no worry, I go hala you na
OK na...no panya...how far na
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, seriously? That must have been my prayer warrior partner ogrin hope he did not say anything funny oocheesy
Told me never to call his gf again
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

[b]I never wanted to say anything concerning this matter, but I've read this particular post over and over each time someone quotes it, I'm yet to figure out why that contestant should be excused from a contest he volunteered to join..

In as much I'm not in support of anyone threatening another person, but I feel this decision was taken in a hurry. Just because a bunch of trolls were calling for the disqualification of a particular contestant with some screenshots that had nothing to do with contest..

A quick question, how many of those people calling him out after he showed interest to contest did the same before the contest? I mean why now? Those guys had a personal beef with the said contestant way before the miss Nairaland contest kicked off, which some romancelanders were aware of, so why drag your personal vendetta into the contest? Why not wait for the contest to end to continue the beef?

Dygeasy, I'm really disappointed in this decision you took, not because I support the said contestant (of course I have my own contestant), but because you played into their hands, you allowed them manipulate you into making that decision,

--> did you even call the said contestant out to defend himself against the accusations levelled against him

--> Did you even take your time to check if the whole saga had anything to do with the contest?

I mean, you saw those screenshots after the contestant verified, you saw those screenshots before the interview started, you didn't disqualify him, you said nothing concerning the controversy, just a few days to voting, you decided to disqualify him, after all the efforts he must have put into the contest, he must have spent money to take some studio pictures for the contest and all of a sudden you just threw his efforts down the drain, that's not Fair..

Talking about threatening people, why take screenshots of where he only made the threat?screenshots of what led to the threats should have been taken as well, or the guy just woke up one day and decided to threaten someone?

The other night, someone created a thread with screenshots of threats made on WhatsApp, whatever happened on WhatsApp should remain there, you and I know that it had nothing to do with the contest or even Nairaland..

I didn't type this whole epistle to defend anyone or to condemn anyone, but truth must be told, if anyone has any issues with any contestant, it should be settled outside the contest, don't bring it into the contest.

Dygeasy and members of the organizing committee, it's not too late to reconsider your decision, I'm sure his supporters are still with him, some may have not even seen this thread..

By the way, about your health, hope you are better? Weldone on the work done so far, Una dey try!

Good evening [/b]
you are not smart, it's unfortunate. Nairaland may just be a forum but it should reflect and abide by basic rules and principles of human existence. The contestant in question has a history of threatening Nairalanders with death, he didn't end it on NL, he went as far threatening a young lady's life because it seemed he no longer enjoyed her loyalty, how dare you question Dygeasy for disqualifying such a candidate? A person that has shown characteristics of being a criminal and is unrepentant abouut it, what kind of warning do you expect the organisers to give him?

Girl, I can only conclude you are a busybody and a friggin attention seeker, no wonder you have been subjected to so muuch humiliation. You need to have sense girl, and Dygeasy does not owe you an explanation since you have decided to turn a blind eye on the atrocities of the contestant.

By the way, Kinginvahala never deeemed it necessary to defend himself, he sees himself as king and no matter what he does, nairalanders would still vote for him, he actually prided in his atrocities.

We should commend Dygeasy for taking such a bold step at doing the right thing.

Thumbs up Dygeasy, wristbangle, tosyn2much and others, nice decision.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Foolish, dammn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JustinTIMBA: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Good evening [/b]

What happens on Whatsapp should stay on Whatsapp now abi? Have you forgotten when Stfuareyougod posted Whatsapp chats to disgrace Scentmarlc /Lordscent? You bin follow dey celebrate then. What you're doing is called eye service. Na una dey mock Kinginvahala, na una still dey form friends. Una dey find way make im convince im few supporters to support una candidate.

We are judging him by the evidence we saw. He threatened to kill Nairalanders and their family members. The screenshots were flying around and he did not deny them. Even Kinginvahala knows he did wrong and can't argue the decision. Why una come dey play attorney for person wey don condemn himself? When you people didn't know he would be disqualified, you were attacking him of being the person behind the imposter in the interview. Now you're forming familiarity. May God not allow a criminal threaten your life and have his way.

Shame no dey una eyes at all,I swear.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

Good evening [/b]
I will reply this post for just one reason. Simply because of the effort you put into typing. That's all.

I was not cajoled or pushed to disqualify him. Before the contest I never had any encounter with the said candidate because I cannot keep up with all the events on Nairaland. Even the owner doesn't.

That being said, you mentioned a contest he volunteered for. So what if he volunteered. I hope you know several other people volunteered as well and they were not allowed because they weren't verified. Thats one ground. A contestant might be disallowed as well for other reasons. They volunteered quite all right, but they were not begged or forced.

I'm still trying to understand your point exactly to be honest. I have no idea about people who have beefs cos I don't care but what's inappropriate us inappropriate. Threatening someone's life is enough to raise dust. This same person has threatened to hunt people down and ra.pe them.

My job is not to only create threads or organize this contest. I have to protect it for as long as I'm organizing it. So if you won't make the contest better, Kindly stick to just campaigning and bringing candidates forward.

So Miss Monalisa185, how about I get angry and threaten you in a new post right after this one? Just because you provoked me. Since it is justifiable on all counts to threaten to end someone's life simply because there were actions leading to it.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
wristbangle:

I dey vex with u madam Ishilove. U no see my brakelight on saturday? sad
Huh? Wait lemme check undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Dygeasy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Braintouch:

Inasmuch as I have no reason to like this dude, I don't see any justice in disqualifying him from the contest based on the words in bold. So if I threaten someone on Facebook I would get punished on Nairaland? Is that it?
If you're reported on Facebook, your account could get disabled or you'll get blocked from sending messages.

Even the Internet has ethics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
you are not smart, it's unfortunate. Nairaland may just be a forum but it should reflect and abide by basic rules and principles of human existence. The contestant in question has a history of threatening Nairalanders with death, he didn't end it on NL, he went as far threatening a young lady's life because it seemed he no longer enjoyed her loyalty, how dare you question Dygeasy for disqualifying such a candidate? A person that has shown characteristics of being a criminal and is unrepentant abouut it, what kind of warning do you expect the organisers to give him?

Girl, I can only conclude you are a busybody and a friggin attention seeker, no wonder you have been subjected to so muuch humiliation. You need to have sense girl, and Dygeasy does not owe you an explanation since you have decided to turn a blind eye on the atrocities of the contestant.

By the way, Kinginvahala never deeemed it necessary to defend himself, he sees himself as king and no matter what he does, nairalanders would still vote for him, he actually prided in his atrocities.

We should commend Dygeasy for taking such a bold step at doing the right thing.

Thumbs up Dygeasy, wristbangle, tosyn2much and others, nice decision.

and who's this? The same firsteva who never ceases to use any slightest opportunity to bully people on this same Nairaland? Hypocrisy raised to infinity.

Quite unfortunate that you lot can't make a point without insults.

Okay, can't be caught bantering words with you!

Have a good evening

7 Likes

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
sad
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DrtroubleM: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Say no to Cultism!

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.