Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158897 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:
at least i didn't send my unclad pics to five guys on nairaland. She did!

EPIC!!!
U harsh Ma'am
Case Closed.....

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
vikspring:

its what the people want

rolling with the tide not to get kicked
like seriously. .
Its like you don't know me..

Which one is u people. .gosh!
Ireneony don't tag with crowd..

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by vikspring(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:
like seriously. . Its like you don't know me..
Which one is u people. .gosh! Ireneony don't tag with crowd..

thumps up
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Told me never to call his gf again

what?? shocked shocked, he said that? Choi,! That guy wan pour sand sand inside my garri o, he thought you wanted to distract our prayer sessionsgrincheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
OK na...no panya...how far na

correct!!! Trust you! I dey jare, howdy?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, lemme alone o, you fall my hand finish angry
I'm sorry embarassed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:

Sharrap there if sèun had answered you you would have sent nùdes without being asked to. What's making you all sweat, even if she sends nudes, she sleeps around, is it your pussaay is it your nudes, does she sleep with herself undecided. Women will always be thier own enemies, you read something on nl, you swallow, hook, line, and sinker. I'm sure if this was happening to a nl guy, the case would've been different. stupid girls everywhere! Laveda, I hope you learn from this, keep your circle small and try to look beyond what's staring at you.

Lmao! oshirin sef dey shame person, this world is coming to an end shocked shocked

Ps- na women wey first get belle, naim be ashawo wink. Yeye dey smell
who told you I was in her circle in the first place.

Yes! I created thread for mr website man..I m not the first to do so cheesy...or will i be the last.
Hahaha.. unclad pics scandal about her is real.. grin
Do u want me to show you some of her unclad pics grin..

Oloshos parading nakeed pics offline cheesy

My body is the temple for my future husband...
Not to share my unclad pics to every Tom and d1ck..
Hahahaha

I like ur siggy grin hahaha

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
When kinginvahala, was campaigning vigorously, soliciting for votes for refiner, even after she had read severally that he threatens people, is a cultist, bla bla bla. She didn't say no, i don't want you to be my campaign manager, things go south in thier group, alas, she realises he is a cultist, plans with people, to bring him down, madam and every other judgemental hypocrite on nl, our elders will say-" you can't see fire, play with it, then after it burns you you start to say , cheei fire burns o," ehen your eyes open see something hot you put hand , then started crying foul afterwards, smh.

Confused bunch!! undecided

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Everybody don turn saint for NL. Shioor...

I'm out... undecided

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:

Yes! I created thread for mr website man..I m not the first to do so cheesy...or will i be the last.

Not to share my unclad pics to every Tom and d1ck.
Hahahaha

Na thief wey dem catch be the real thief, every other thief is innocent wink grin keep whatever nudes you have (not like i believe ) I'm not interested in such pettiness

I didn't say you were in her circle, just a word to her.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

what?? shocked shocked, he said that? Choi,! That guy wan pour sand sand inside my garri o, he thought you wanted to distract our prayer sessionsgrincheesy
[i] Hehehehe cheesy No mind am.. I will holla you later cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

What happens on Whatsapp should stay on Whatsapp now abi? Have you forgotten when Stfuareyougod posted Whatsapp chats to disgrace Scentmarlc /Lordscent? You bin follow dey celebrate then. What you're doing is called eye service. Na una dey mock Kinginvahala, na una still dey form friends. Una dey find way make im convince im few supporters to support una candidate.

We are judging him by the evidence we saw. He threatened to kill Nairalanders and their family members. The screenshots were flying around and he did not deny them. Even Kinginvahala knows he did wrong and can't argue the decision. Why una come dey play attorney for person wey don condemn himself? When you people didn't know he would be disqualified, you were attacking him of being the person behind the imposter in the interview. Now you're forming familiarity. May God not allow a criminal threaten your life and have his way.

Shame no dey una eyes at all,I swear.

you are reasoning with a member of iamkingzlee 's team ( awon weyrey ). they are all desperate hypocrites. during other contestants interview ronald4liif was complaining why contestants don't disclose their exact number age ( 20, 30 etc) but chooses to use "mid 20s early 30s while iamkingzlee used "EARLY 20s".

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Caringguy:
I'm sorry embarassed

lol, you na my niqqa, no qualms, how far na, you still dey?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:

Na thief wey dem catch be the real thief, every other thief is innocent wink grin keep whatever nudes you have (not like i believe ) I'm not interested in such pettiness

I didn't say you were in her circle, just a word to her.
i thought u wrote you were out grin

U really got time quoting me.. grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:

Sharrap there if sèun had answered you you would have sent nùdes without being asked to. What's making you all sweat, even if she sends nudes, she sleeps around, is it your pussaay is it your nudes, does she sleep with herself undecided. Women will always be thier own enemies, you read something on nl, you swallow, hook, line, and sinker. I'm sure if this was happening to a nl guy, the case would've been different. stupid girls everywhere! Laveda, I hope you learn from this, keep your circle small and try to look beyond what's staring at you.

Lmao! oshirin sef dey shame person, this world is coming to an end shocked shocked

Ps- na women wey first get belle, naim be ashawo wink. Yeye dey smell

Lol I didn't share nudës and of course nudë wasn't uploaded here, someone obviously posted pictures I uploaded from my dp.. Anyways the person's loss

"Let the female without sin be the first to cast the stone"

Good night.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
On the sofa... eating my homemade popcorn and mango juice.....
phone on my palm..... enjoying the show......

need me some company…… this is more like a cinema cool
(but my padis dem no like iranu angry )

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRDAVIYJONES: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
ireneeony:

Not to share my unclad pics to every Tom and d1ck..
Hahahaha

good lady

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, you na my niqqa, no qualms, how far na, you still dey?
Oh yea, I will be leaving on friday.
Pm me your cellphone number....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Silence is golden
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by princeakins(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
misspicy:
On the sofa...
eating my homemade popcorn and mango juice.....

phone on my palm.....
enjoying the show......

need me some company……
this is more like a cinema cool

(but my padis dem no like iranu angry )

U dey gbadun o, anyway i brot more pop for u wit exotic chi... ehn ehn mk i gist u small cuz na shikini time i get..

Clears throat** hv u hrd abt d prince, ok.. u must hv bn seein is posters n all, anyway na me b d real deal oo n wit u ma, i knw say we go gather reach d apex... mk we no put sentiment o, u sef knw say i stand fit for dz crown.

So kindly miss, as u don knw me nw.. let do dz together.. i go appreciate wellu wellu dear cool u can stil check up ma prof mak u glance.....

Tanku misspicy ,

I nid to go nw, ma jet dey wait... smiley

C u soon .. smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tohpahz(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol wetin you want make I talk.my pretty nurse I like you though, You have a life outside here. maybe you sef act drama last year though.
Lol. I no sabi act oo. I b science student > grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
photoshoot:
Silence is golden
[size=18pt] Seconded [/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
misspicy:

LOL cheesycheesy

Eva yaf vex.....
ignore them jawe gringrin
sure cheesy

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
tohpahz:

Lol. I no sabi act oo. I b science student > grin
see ur face.like you no know wetin I mean.lol
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lavedaa:

If a nüde picture was really posted I wonder what you should have done? Use it as a wallpaper? The slüts under bridges are way better than a depraved soul like you.

Bítch what's your ish with me? If you put the kinda time and energy into working on your dead brain by now you would have improved..
You better watch it.. There's life off NL.

what about the one u send to two popular nairalanders. .
Playing the victim now..i guess.

Swear you have never send ur unclad pic to one popular romancelander grin..

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call him a fool and who is that? A good for nothing shameless idi0t, who thinks Dygeasy's judgment on Kinginvalla is wrong. That person is worse than the guy in question, if keenly observed.

It's extremely irritating how some folks reason here like a nonentity. So the evidences put against the guy is not enough? Rubbish!

The illiterate of this century is not just anyone that can't read or write but a myopic person who alone sees nothing wrong in a glaring atrocity.....

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland

and I actually begged you to join my team. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Haaaaa shocked

it has started raining oooo

***runs for cover,before dem spray bullet reach my side**** gringringringrin

you never chinchumchin cheesygringrin

The Lord prepared a table before me,in the presence of my enemies gringrin

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRDAVIYJONES: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:
Call him a fool and who is that? A good for nothing shameless idi0t, who thinks Dygeasy's judgment on Kinginvalla is wrong. That person is worse than the guy in question, if keenly observed.

It's extremely irritating how some folks reason here like a nonentity. So the evidences put against the guy is not enough? Rubbish!

The illiterate of this century is not just anyone that can't read or write but a myopic person who alone sees nothing wrong in a glaring atrocity.....

they are the awon weyrey group of iamkingzlee, they want to use sympathy to get KINGinVAHALA's supporters votes . desperation

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66