Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (159316 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

I need your support for my candidate In this Mr. Nairaland contest. I hope you will oblige me kiss kiss
what's in it for me?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShaqFu:
You already have my support bro. Fynestboi is the real deal.

Anyone who can host a debate competition deserve to b Mr Nairaland. I say it's high time we have intellects run this place, rather than the usual degenerate we see here.

Great minds think alike.... kiss good to know you are on our side. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Great minds think alike.... kiss good to know you are on our side. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Yea but not always though. Hitler too was a great mind. Lol.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
what's in it for me?
Elucidate please, because I seems not to understand your plight. What do u want in return for voting a viable candidate?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Artist, you better face front. Don't worry, she will reply your pm. Just package like 2k and the deal is done.
If I had a pet dog, and the dog had a pet cat, and the pet cat had a pet mouse, and the pet mouse had a stale piece of bread called JustinTIMBA, its opinion would be far more relevant than yours would ever be.

You are free to keep on stalking girls online, but if you want to exchange words with me, you'd have to grow up. I'd hate to e-murder a kid.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yea but not always though. Hitler too was a great mind. Lol.

Hmmmn! Adolf Hitler kiss I think politics marred him. You are right but atleast our thoughts are unison on this
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AbroadBabe(f): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
If I had a pet dog, and the dog had a pet cat, and the pet cat had a pet mouse, and the pet mouse had a stale piece of bread called JustinTIMBA, its opinion would be far more relevant than yours would ever be.

You are free to keep on stalking girls online, but if you want to exchange words with me, you'd have to grow up. I'd hate to e-murder a kid.
on a serious note..
U are the one asslivkinng thou smiley

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:
Elucidate please, because I seems not to understand your plight. What do u want in return for voting a viable candidate?
there are 24 other 'viable' candidates. Why should I root for yours?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Hmmmn! Adolf Hitler kiss I think politics marred him. You are right but atleast our thoughts are unison on this
Well.. yea, but fynestboy approached my alter ego personally. So yea, our thoughts are one united in this.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
Why should you vote the other 24 contestants Ray?

Never knew you were this inquisitive. How's your pen doing, seem you stopped writing, no?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordScent(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mehn y'all murdered my mention. Whats the hullabaloo all about...Cheiiiii

Everyone should just chill and move on joor, enough of the bickering.

Dygeasy , this contest is staying longer than planned, whats happening. Anyways kudos for your efforts. My warm regards to your organizing team.

FYNESTBOI FOR MR NAIRALAND '16

That's All.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:

You can always use the past and the present to predict the unseen future. My candidate remains the only candidate with scintillating antecedents on this forum.

Do I need to highlight some of his achievements for you?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShaqFu:
Why should you vote the other 24 contestants Ray?

Never knew you were this inquisitive. How's your pen doing, seem you stopped writing, no?
em... They all want the money, and they have been verified as worthy. No? tongue

I've never been a good writer. Currently carried away by a great deal of other interesting things.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
AbroadBabe:
on a serious note..
U are the one asslivkinng thou smiley

So, this girl can talk. cool cool cool I actually thought you are only here to observe.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

You can always use the past and the present to predict the unseen future. My candidate remains the only candidate with scintillating antecedents on this forum.

Do I need to highlight some of his achievements for you?
yeah, like everyone predicted right from the group stage that Portugal would win the Euros.

Please do.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Drama, The tension, The Tears, The Disappointments, The Betrayals... sad sad sad

Vote for someone who would appreciate your vote...... sad

Vote.................. As Mr Nairaland cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

correct!!! Trust you! I dey jare, howdy?
I dey ooo...I just dey land from Benin sef....life sha...small pikin like me dey work while my mates dey drink palmy for village... I must make am ooo...in Dare's voice...pray for me
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
yeah, like everyone predicted right from the group stage that Portugal would win the Euros.

Please do.

Fynestboi remains the only contestant with a merit track record on this forum. He singlehandedly introduced the jamb tutorials at the education section, where the aspirants are been tutored.

He initiated and introduced Nairaland Forum Inter-schools debate, where intellectuals from different institutions of learning come together to rub minds together.

Fynestboi remains one of the focused and visionary young moderators on this forum. He has served this forum diligently and I think he deserves to be crown to do more.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
em... They all want the money, and they have been verified as worthy. No? tongue

I've never been a good writer. Currently carried away by a great deal of other interesting things.
Yet your signature bears "life is art". Ray, do you even know who this is? I'm not one you'd tell the emboldened to. Lol.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

General save a hoe. Shameless boy. All your posts are to stalk women. If it is not Deeja, it is another or the next. She didn't beg you to defend her. You just realized she's running a puśsy promo and you want your own share. You're the one who sends pms to every moniker with (f). Very soon you'd tell LaveHOE, "you're welcome. check your pm dear". Stylishly slide into her inbox and fùck off!

Oahwerey. cheesy
lol. Tell you what, if you can write 10 more gibberish posts like this but with one smart sentence (in at least one of the posts), you MIGHT get the privilege of getting a third mention from me.

I'd be counting. Give it your best shot wink

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Fynestboi remains the only contestant with a merit track record on this forum. He singlehandedly introduced the jamb tutorials at the education section, where the aspirants are been tutored.

He initiated and introduced Nairaland Forum Inter-schools debate, where intellectuals from different institutions of learning come together to rub minds together.

Fynestboi remains one of the focused and visionary young moderators on this forum. He has served this forum diligently and I think he deserves to be crown to do more.

nice... But have you noticed how most winners of the NL pageantry keep falling into inactivity?

Don't you think Fynestboi is too valuable to vote into such inactivity? sad

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Oahray:
nice... But have you noticed how most winners of the NL pageantry keep falling into inactivity?

Don't you think Fynestboi is too valuable to vote into such inactivity? sad

It is evident, that we've had Mr Nairaland in the past that would drift aloft after winning the contest. Although, no human is infallible but fynestboi is a creative man with giant of inspirations and he would really exudes the talent in him to improve the status quo and a make a difference .

I shouldn't be telling you this but a larger percentage of the money would be for the reinforcement of the winners of the intellectual duel he would be organizing, if he emerge.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yet your signature bears "life is art". Ray, do you even know who this is? I'm not one you'd tell the emboldened to. Lol.
hmmm... Reminiscent of a certain poetry room 1 and a patch of reality.

Never mind... No idea. Who?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... Reminiscent of a certain poetry room 1 and a patch of reality.

Never mind... No idea. Who?
32 ends the moniker. And don't tell me you quit writing?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Neyoor:

It is evident, that we've had Mr Nairaland in the past that would drift aloft after winning the contest. Although, no human is infallible but fynestboi is a creative man with giant of inspirations and he would really exudes the talent in him to improve the status quo and a make a difference .

I shouldn't be telling you this but a larger percentage of the money would be for the reinforcement of the winners of the intellectual duel he would be organizing, if he emerge.
ok, money is the motivation.

What if he doesn't win? No duels?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Oahray:
ok, money is the motivation.

What if he doesn't win? No duels?

Apparently, there would be. Atleast, he didn't contest for Mr Nairaland before initiating the Inter-schools debate and he has been maintaining the contest for few years now.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
32 ends the moniker. And don't tell me you quit writing?
ah... The king of written words. Bros J. I salute.

On NL? Yes.

I've been itching to do a flash fiction collabo though, sort of like an anthology.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Neyoor:

Apparently, there would be. Atleast, he didn't contest for Mr Nairaland before initiating the Inter-schools debate and he has been maintaining the contest for few years now.
Alright. You are doing a great job. Keep it up sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57