Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (159326 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I didn't share nudës and of course nudë wasn't uploaded here, someone obviously posted pictures I uploaded from my dp.. Anyways the person's loss

"Let the female without sin be the first to throw stone"

Good night.
madam stop explaining jare. The persons taunting you do not really care what you say (actually, I don't think anyone cares), they just want to know their attempt to make you feel bad is getting to you. Why are you not getting it? undecided

Stop giving people psychological weapons to use against you.

Let them talk... Today's headline is tomorrow's stale news. Just learn your lesson (if you like) and move on.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

and I actually begged you to join my team. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
when?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
princeakins:

U dey gbadun o, anyway i brot more pop for u wit exotic chi... ehn ehn mk i gist u small cuz na shikini time i get..

Clears throat** hv u hrd abt d prince, ok.. u must hv bn seein is posters n all, anyway na me b d real deal oo n wit u ma, i knw say we go gather reach d apex... mk we no put sentiment o, u sef knw say i stand fit for dz crown.

So kindly miss, as u don knw me nw.. let do dz together.. i go appreciate wellu wellu dear cool u can stil check up ma prof mak u glance.....

Tanku misspicy ,

I nid to go nw, ma jet dey wait... smiley

C u soon .. smiley
I never see this moniker see before oooo angry

okay let's see how it goes,in any case I wish you the best smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] Hehehehe cheesy No mind am.. I will holla you later cool

lol, yes boss! cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
sure cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

they are the awon weyrey group of iamk ingzlee, they want to use sympathy to get KINGinV AHALA's supporters votes . desperation

It is nothing but insanity of the highest hierarchy. besides, do you expect a sensible person to associate himself with such nomenclature. The bolded part represents Mad people in my language. If you have ever been to an asylum or psychiatric hospital before, you won't but agree with me that the name is a collective noun that symbolizes people that are mentally impaired. Part of who are the insane ones, the imbeciles and the likes. My friend! any time you see anyone bearing such name, don't just run away but never take anything the person utters serious.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh yea, I will be leaving on friday.
Pm me your cellphone number....

ohhhh, aii, no problemo!cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
when?

Sometimes ago when the campaign started here.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ireneony I knew, always hitting the report button.

Wait until I'm ready for you.. I'll keep special monikers for your case, you'll tell me if we sharing same boyfriend.

Nonsense!

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
madam stop explaining jare. The persons taunting you do not really care what you say (actually, I don't think anyone cares), they just want to know their attempt to make you feel bad is getting to you. Why are you not getting it? undecided

Stop giving people psychological weapons to use against you.

Let them talk... Today's headline is tomorrow's stale news. Just learn your lesson (if you like) and move on.

I've been ignoring, and I'll always ignore.
They all cowards and worthless things..

Anyways night dear.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Sometimes ago when the campaign started here.
and I told you my reservations towards him undecided

Well, I can vote your candidate at preliminary stages only if you vote mine too, deal? angry
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Donlino(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
NewSheriff:
When kinginvahala, was campaigning vigorously, soliciting for votes for refiner, even after she had read severally that he threatens people, is a cultist, bla bla bla. She didn't say no, i don't want you to be my campaign manager, things go south in thier group, alas, she realises he is a cultist, plans with people, to bring him down, madam and every other judgemental hypocrite on nl, our elders will say-" you can't see fire, play with it, then after it burns you you start to say , cheei fire burns o," ehen your eyes open see something hot you put hand , then started crying foul afterwards, smh.

Confused bunch!! undecided

When I said that girl was St.upid, them say I dey insult her..... Person wey believe say every girl must be raped...

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
misspicy:
Haaaaa shocked

it has started raining oooo

***runs for cover,before dem spray bullet reach my side**** gringringringrin

you never chinchumchin cheesygringrin

The Lord prepared a table before me,in the presence of my enemies gringrin
Which enemies, online or offline?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
and I told you my reservations towards him undecided

Well, I can vote your candidate at preliminary stages only if you vote mine too, deal? angry

Payback time. .kiss kiss kiss Convince me. give me reasons why I should vote for your candidate. no deal yet, cheesygrin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cherryice(f): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:

More reason why you shouldn't believe everything you read about someone. I might bash anyone but I am not a misogynist. No bad blood bro...
Misogynist undecided

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:

Payback time. .kiss kiss kiss Convince me. give me reasons why I should vote for your candidate. no deal yet, cheesygrin
I can't convince you, just as you couldn't convince me, so no need grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

I've been ignoring, and I'll always ignore.
They all cowards and worthless things..

Anyways night dear.
no. You've been explaining. Try ignoring, you'd feel the difference. Start with your biggest fan up there, the one that fantasizes about you like a kid about Santa.

This drama episode isn't interesting.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
no. You've been explaining. Try ignoring, you'd feel the difference. Start with your biggest fan up there, the one that fantasizes about you like kid about Santa.

Mr Ray, how would you feel if I betray you?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
cherryice:
Misogynist undecided
World's sexiest single mum in red. Howdy do?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
firstEVA:
I can't convince you, just as you couldn't convince me, so no need grin

ok then, I will call on you to celebrate with us when it is time. kiss kiss kiss

Obviously, there are 101 reasons why my candidate deserves to be the next MR Nairaland. Although, the reasons can't be farfetched, as they are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind but I won't mind making those points clear to you if you still cares to know.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
no. You've been explaining. Try ignoring, you'd feel the difference. Start with your biggest fan up there, the one that fantasizes about you like kid about Santa.

Lol if you check my posts, you'll see I've been doing that.
Okay.. I will, been ignoring, always will.

I actually came out cause of Irene, someone I don't give fùcks about. undecided
But its cool.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShaqFu:
Mr Ray, how would you feel if I betray you?
bro, you can only betray a person that trusts you.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shaqfu, Oahray, Deejavuu..........

I need your support for my candidate In this Mr. Nairaland contest. I hope you will oblige me kiss kiss
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:
Lol if you check my posts, you'll see I've been doing that.
Okay.. I will, been ignoring, always will.

I actually came out cause of Irene, someone I don't give fùcks about. undecided
But its cool.
see, you are explaining yourself again.

Anyway... Adios.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
bro, you can only betray a person that trusts you.
Exactly my point. When your trust is betrayed by one who you trust, how would you feel?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oahray:
see, you are explaining yourself again.

Anyway... Adios.

sad Okay, advise taken.

Good night.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ShaqFu: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Neyoor:
Shaqfu, Oahray, Dejaavuu..........

I need your support for my candidate In this Mr. Nairaland contest. I hope you will oblige me kiss kiss
You already have my support bro. Fynestboi is the real deal.

Anyone who can host a debate competition deserve to b Mr Nairaland. I say it's high time we have intellects run this place, rather than the usual degenerate we see here.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShaqFu:
Exactly my point. When your trust is betrayed by one who you trust, how would you feel?
bad. Your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<