Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive (9730 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by armanii(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was just playing❤ Though you do look as if you got on eye shadow.Maybe it's the picture

Eez d picture.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
armanii:

Eez d picture.
OK. My apologies for the joke ❤But em grin choose yer camera filter better next time tongue bye.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by eempire: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladies, What do you think about my face?

And can anyone guess how old I am.

KingCheezyPuff??

TrapQueen77 ??

Mrsefan ??
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
eempire:
Ladies, What do you think about my face?

And can anyone guess how old I am.

KingCheezyPuff??

TrapQueen77 ??

Mrsefan ??
you look 16...17!❤ But you really 30?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by eempire: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you look 16...17!❤ But you really 30?

Exactly what most people think tho, and when I tell them my age, they'd be like you, na lie jor , but I am actually 1+1 under 15+15

You get?

By the way, nice lips you've got wink
And we kind of look alike, or is it just in my eyes?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you look 16...17!❤ But you really 30? you're 23
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
eempire:

Exactly what most people think tho, and when I tell them my age, they'd be like you, na lie jor , but I am actually 1+1 under 15+15

You get?

By the way, nice lips you've got wink
And we kind of look alike, or is it just in my eyes?
..15+15 =your under 30
But I don't underdtand the 1+1 ?

*shakes her head vigorously* no grin we don't look alike.

❤My lips? Yer's a full and bigger than mine
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by LordOfNaira: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..15+15 =your under 30

My lips? Yer's a full and bigger than mine

The way I like it.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by NevetsIbot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
where I'm doing everything to get rid of my baby face.. Small boys be thinking we're mates.. It's yuck... Canged hairstyle cos of it.. now looking for beards that doesnt wanna come out. Nonsense
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

The way I like it.
embarassed yeah? ...❤and what do uer lips look like?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by LordOfNaira: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
embarassed yeah? ...❤and what do uer lips look like?

Indescribable. I am gods, baby.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Indescribable. I am gods, baby.
❤are they more than mine?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Randyblincks(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Noting wae person no go see or hear for NairaObi ... mean while cute dudes like us don't make noise #Teamstaymutelikeyoudontexist#
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by armanii(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. My apologies for the joke ❤But em grin choose yer camera filter better next time tongue bye.

Nice meeting u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by LordOfNaira: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤are they more than mine?

Frankly, I have rather small lips. Your upper lip seems bigger than mine. Our lower lips seem the same size.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by eempire: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..15+15 =your under 30

1+1=2
15+15=30
And 2 out of 30 is what I mean,,,you get now?

KingCheezyPuff:

If you look closely and well enough, you'd see it.

KingCheezyPuff:
❤My lips? Yer's a full and bigger than mine

Full and bigger you say?,,,,well this only tells me yours will sit perfectly on mine wink. wink cheesy you know what am saying wink
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by TamedWolf90: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Steps to mic* No.

❤But I did see this dude with this cute baby doll face,he was adorable and he made me reconsider for a second.

You mean me?
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
donbenedict:
u need to check out blueeyeball's profile.

He's got a babyface
lol Bro... I changed identity pkatapkata ooo... Wanna start the whole thing all over again.. Abi how u see am
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by rosy4u(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hian.. Every guy on NL now claims to have

baby face

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jus here to read comments
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm a perfect description of the OP... I'm in my late twenties yet I look 10 years younger than my age cool
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm a perfect description of the OP... I'm in my late twenties yet I look 10 years younger than my age cool
Who didn't see yer birthday thread? Yer 18 ....newly❤And you look it.
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Julietcutie(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
I do... I feel like petting them like my baby
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
eempire:

1+1=2
15+15=30
And 2 out of 30 is what I mean,,,you get now?

If you look closely and well enough, you'd see it.

Full and bigger you say?,,,,well this only tells me yours will sit perfectly on mine wink. wink cheesy you know what am saying wink
shocked You mean you 15!!" I got a minor flirting with me! ❤Boy!!! You want me ta go ta jail!!! undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by LordScent(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
emelisande:

i find them attractive

I guess as much cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You mean me?
grin...no! tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by BossDanniee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chaiiiiii, I have babyface *runs outta thread*!
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Who didn't see yer birthday thread? Yer 18 ....newly❤And you look it.
18 years? shocked

Dey dia make bra dey wear u oooo
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Marlvin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
A question was specifically directed to the ladies' every Tom, dick n harry suddenly attests to having a 'babyface'
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
18 years? shocked

Dey dia make bra dey wear u oooo
Yes. 18.Did I spoil market grin ?

Bra? ❤You want to wear 1? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by eempire: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked You mean you 15!!" I got a minor flirting with me! ❤Boy!!! You want me ta go ta jail!!! undecided

2 out of 30 is what I said bayb, not 30 over 2............... Girl!!! , you get that now??

Mind you, I am a not a minor but a Major general , and I don't mind sentencing your heart to a lifetime jail term with mine...you dig?? wink wink
Re: Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
eempire:

2 out of 30 is what I said bayb, not 30 over 2............... Girl!!! , you get that now??

Mind you, I am a not a minor but a Major general , and I don't mind sentencing your heart to a lifetime jail term with mine...you dig?? wink wink
wooooh! ❤ I thought I had somebody's pinkin chasing me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos) / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.