Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea (8186 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Just came back from church and I got to know some nairalanders who are from this countries.....

luveu2 Eritrean
this nairalander is a famous troll. she like behaving like an overcharged dolly baby.. She's single and seriously searching for a man u can PM her...

mamagee Burundian
this one na Ishii nkwu ka... She smokes anything smokable dats y u find her creating useless threads...

mrcork Burundian
he claims to be from London but hell no...he's a Burundian from a small remote village in the desert...he mostly feed on scorpion and earthworms..

halfricanadian Eritrean
y'all know who she is...she behaves like someone who is still a virgin...she claims to be from God knows where but she's an Eritrean ...she has no respect for guys ..

makydebbie Ghanaian
you don't need a pastor to tell you she's from dark coast...she's a virgin and also a humble girl...she claims to be the daughter of the Nigerian beautiful SANDOSKI I guess DATs where SANDOSKI got her dark lip gloss from..

free to add yours
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2016
smh, *checks wall clock* is 2 early 4 all dis na undecided
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jejemanito: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2016
The Federal Government Should Please Engage The Youths Through Job Creation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Julietcutie(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2016
SMH
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smh, *checks wall clock* is 2 early 4 all dis na undecided
I didn't add your name? Sorry I don't know u
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by elkonS: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
LOL!!!!

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Julietcutie:
SMH
what's wrong with your head? Are you having headache? By the way where is your eyebrows?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2016
undecided will ur knowing me put some data in my phone?
anonym0us:
I didn't add your name? Sorry I don't know u
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2016
jejemanito:
dude are you jobless? Start selling kerosene
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided will ur knowing me put some data in my phone?
may I know you? Are you a Nigerian
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Julietcutie(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
what's wrong with your head? Are you having headache? By the way where is your eyebrows?
?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Hommie run ya mouth o

But freedom after speech i cant assure u undecided
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Julietcutie:

?
no offense beautiful but u look like an hyper realistic painting of an orangutan...but you are beautiful.... Muah muah
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by dollyjoy(f): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2016
jejemanito:
If you have a job or something real keeping you busy, you wouldn't be here uttering nonsensewink

what up with the hypocrisy anyway
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Hommie run ya mouth o

But freedom after speech i cant assure u undecided
u see she has no respect for gentlemen.. I'm gonna pray for your country
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
If you have a job or something real keeping you busy, you wouldn't be here uttering nonsensewink

what up with the hypocrisy anyway
wow miss curvy don't talk to him he has rabies..
stay away from him beautiful one
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Julietcutie(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
no offense beautiful but u look like an hyper realistic painting of an orangutan...but you are beautiful.... Muah muah
so y d bashing? am just to grown for some things so type whatever you want just that it's too early for rubbish
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by LuveU2(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2016
You are so sick. I beg u to desist from mentioning my monicker anywhere again
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
www.google.com
anonym0us:
may I know you? Are you a Nigerian
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
grin

I started laffin wen I got to the part where he wrote abt mamagee and makydebbie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Synzu(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Stupidity now reigns supreme on NL.

1 Like

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Julietcutie:

so y d bashing? am just to grown for some things so type whatever you want just that it's too early for rubbish
beautiful I'm a gentleman I don't bash ladies like that vizkid or whatever DATs contesting for Mr nairaland.. U are beautifully drawn
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
op you see your life? I told you to stop licking onions. epp yourself nau
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
You are so sick. I beg u to desist from mentioning my monicker anywhere again
let's see your bald head dolly baby..she's a beautiful doll
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
www.google.com
why are confused of your nationality or where you born in the desert?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
u see she has no respect for gentlemen.. I'm gonna pray for your country

Guy hold ur breath

Ur oxygen dey contaminate common sense for here
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
www.google.com
anonym0us:
why are confused of your nationality or where you born in the desert?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:
Stupidity now reigns supreme on NL.
dude happy Sunday...please goto church
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2016
discoprophet:
op you see your life? I told you to stop licking onions. epp yourself nau
diz one is a Ghanaian see how black he is
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Guy hold ur breath

Ur oxygen dey contaminate common sense for here
u need me to mate u?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
www.google.com
where's your pic?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
u need me to mate u?

Omo animashaun ko ni mi se

Mehn i stingy die with my kitty kat

So now get lost bounce!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / My Husband Can't Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.