Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea (8220 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
scared my heart will skip a bit, because of his handsomeness or ugliness as am not ready for heartbreaks or falling in love, so no pix
dude is ugly check is dp
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
pathetic, low self esteemed girls do that, i hate people that bleach
Ok don't go near halfricanadian she is a bleacher
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
dude is ugly check is dp
i dont wanna, atleast hes better than yours that is strictly anonymous you're scared of being called ugly?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by sumborri: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
dude all diz for me... U need a good mate ..halfricanadian will show you out for a quickie
ok. Have u tried my presription? Better do before this craaze enter market. Once u near market, you willl swing ur pendulum in public view for the rest of ur existence. Prevention is better than cure. Early detection is key to survival of early foo*lishness
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
dress like halfricanadian she's a runs girl meet her to teach you kiwi

Alaye warn ya sef o
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
Ok don't go near halfricanadian she is a bleacher
sure, will do, thanks for the headsup
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
kiwi dear I'm a gentleman don't act like halfricanadian I love dark people I'm not a racist

tongue tongue toning yato si bleaching

Wasnt even dark before so calm down

Was chocolate skin with caramel topping
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
i dont wanna, atleast hes better than yours that is strictly anonymous you're scared of being called ugly?
AMA show u my pic privately promise u not gonna expose it
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
goat u can't afford a butt wipe u are poor I know you use bamboo to wipe your ass

Alaye kill yasef for dat
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2016
sumborri:
ok. Have u tried my presription? Better do before this craaze enter market. Once u near market, you willl swing ur pendulum in public view for the rest of ur existence. Prevention is better than cure. Early detection is key to survival of early foo*lishness
dude I ve giving u the attention uu needed now run along u gay man
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Alaye kill yasef for dat
poor she goat infected with rabies
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
AMA show u my pic privately promise u not gonna expose it
why privately? Lol anything Nairaland stays on Nairaland thats why i dont reply pms
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
poor she goat infected with rabies

tongue tongue alaye tank u
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue alaye tank u
hmmm gat to go

wash mhisbliss feet
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
wow miss curvy don't talk to him he has rabies..
stay away from him beautiful one
guys lickin ass since 1960. And wha da f is curvy about that ass she looks like a f**kin village retard damn!!! angry
anonym0us:
wow miss curvy don't talk to him he has rabies..
stay away from him beautiful one
guys lickin ass since 1960. And wha da f is curvy about that ass she looks like a f**kin village retard damn!!!
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
hmmm gat to go

wash mhisbliss feet

Oya na go nd wash ur sins away instead
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
hmmm gat to go

wash mhisbliss feet
awwnn tanchu i feel special

1 Like

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
egedem:
guys lickin ass since 1960. And wha da f is curvy about that ass she looks like a f**kin village retard damn!!! angry guys lickin ass since 1960. And wha da f is curvy about that ass she looks like a f**kin village retard damn!!!
hehehe she's coming for you bro
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by LordScent(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us is the most educated rascal have ever known. Brother no amount of onion can reset his faulty brain

discoprophet:
op you see your life? I told you to stop licking onions. epp yourself nau
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by DucheSsMerezz(f): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2016
grin
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
LordScent:
anonym0us is the most educated rascal have ever known. Brother no amount of onion can reset his faulty brain

bro u need help... Can onion cure ur faulty brain? Hell noooo dude I recommend you to halfricanadian she's a runs girl just mate with her ur faulty brain may work
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
grin
u like doggy? No offense dear...happy Sunday afternoon
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2016
This is the most curvy and sweet succulent nairaland lady I ve ever seen buharisbae is DAT ur natural hair ? Y didn't u contest oooh poooh
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
Just came back from church and I got to know some nairalanders who are from this countries.....

luveu2 Eritrean
this nairalander is a famous troll. she like behaving like an overcharged dolly baby.. She's single and seriously searching for a man u can PM her...

mamagee Burundian
this one na Ishii nkwu ka... She smokes anything smokable dats y u find her creating useless threads...

mrcork Burundian
he claims to be from London but hell no...he's a Burundian from a small remote village in the desert...he mostly feed on scorpion and earthworms..

halfricanadian Eritrean
y'all know who she is...she behaves like someone who is still a virgin...she claims to be from God knows where but she's an Eritrean ...she has no respect for guys ..

makydebbie Ghanaian
you don't need a pastor to tell you she's from dark coast...she's a virgin and also a humble girl...she claims to be the daughter of the Nigerian beautiful SANDOSKI I guess DATs where SANDOSKI got her dark lip gloss from..

free to add yours

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
SANDOSKI
how was your church woman?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
how was your church woman?

Finewink

Urs?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Finewink

Urs?
all prophetic
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by buharisbae(f): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
This is the most curvy and sweet succulent nairaland lady I ve ever seen buharisbae is DAT ur natural hair ? Y didn't u contest oooh poooh

undecided no that's not my natural hair and miss NL is a joke!
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
bro u need help... Can onion cure ur faulty brain? Hell noooo dude I recommend you to halfricanadian she's a runs girl just mate with her ur faulty brain may work

Oga d b*tch u f*cked is bathing wen she come out f*ck her again
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
buharisbae:

undecided no that's not my natural hair and miss NL is a joke!
oooh lord ... please tell me you are not a Ghanaian or Eritrean

we gonna give you DAT crown

I'm going to magistrate court for the annulment of the just concluded miss nairaland
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga d b*tch u f*cked is bathing wen she come out f*ck her again
the she goat is here again
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
the she goat is here again

Alaye e b like say madness just infest ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video) / Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.