Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,865 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea (8203 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2016
www.google.com
anonym0us:
where's your pic?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Bia, una no dey go church?
undecided
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Omo animashaun ko ni mi se

Mehn i stingy die with my kitty kat

So now get lost bounce!!!!!!!
I'm gonna come over to your poor country
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jamalnation(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
Just came back from church and I got to know some nairalanders who are from this countries.....

luveu2 Eritrean
this nairalander is a famous troll. she like behaving like an overcharged dolly baby.. She's single and seriously searching for a man u can PM her...

mamagee Burundian
this one na Ishii nkwu ka... She smokes anything smokable dats y u find her creating useless threads...

mrcork Burundian
he claims to be from London but hell no...he's a Burundian from a small remote village in the desert...he mostly feed on scorpion and earthworms..

halfricanadian Eritrean
y'all know who she is...she behaves like someone who is still a virgin...she claims to be from God knows where but she's an Eritrean ...she has no respect for guys ..

makydebbie Ghanaian
you don't need a pastor to tell you she's from dark coast...she's a virgin and also a humble girl...she claims to be the daughter of the Nigerian beautiful SANDOSKI I guess DATs where SANDOSKI got her dark lip gloss from..

free to add yours

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm gonna come over to your poor country

Excuse me?

Who is poor

Hustle yato is sitting at home doing nothing

Who u epp?

Na u dey feed us dey giv us oxygen?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
www.google.com
u are even a doll too like luveu2? Fabulocity come and take this doll to kids store if not exchange her for g string
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bia, una no dey go church?
undecided
hi beautiful
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jamalnation(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
diz one is a Ghanaian see how black he is
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
jamalnation:
me
u need help bro
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
[size=30pt]*yawns*[/size]
anonym0us:
u are even a doll too like luveu2? Fabulocity come and take this doll to kids store if not exchange her for g string
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
may I know you please..
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Hi ugly kiss
Why are you trolling this early morrin?
U no go church?
anonym0us:
hi beautiful
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hi ugly kiss
Why are you trolling this early morrin?
U no go church?
don't u comprehend message? Read my post doll I said I just came back from church.....
so beautiful arr u not going to church? Please stay away from halfricanadian she has rabies
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
don't u comprehend message? Read my post doll I said I just came back from church.....
so beautiful arr u not going to church? Please stay away from halfricanadian she has rabies

Yup d one i got from ur sister
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
please don't derail my thread with your dirtiness' how can you be yawning in public? U must be a Ghanaian
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup d one i got from ur sister
just tell you want me to mate with u Dan beating around the bush
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
just tell you want me to mate with u Dan beating around the bush

Alaye u av sh*t hole
Alaye f*ck ursef
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jamalnation(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
U2
anonym0us:
u need help bro
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
jamalnation:
U2
did u smoke something strange today ?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Alaye u av sh*t hole
Alaye f*ck ursef
I'm not your mate madam..u are 40 still single and searching are u Bluetooth?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jamalnation(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,, ur brain
anonym0us:
did u smoke something strange today ?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
On my way doll kiss
She doesn't angry
Stop lying. Didn't they teach you not to lie in church undecided
anonym0us:
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm not your mate madam..u are 40 still single and searching are u Bluetooth?

grin grin by 40 i shd b d richest female in d world nt only d richest black female
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
jamalnation:
Yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,, ur brain
dude u need deliverance please fabulocity take diz nitwit along with u to ur church he has Ebola
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
On my way doll kiss
She doesn't angry
u want to mate? Let's do it quickly before you go to church
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin by 40 i shd b d richest female in d world nt only d richest black female
troll u gonna get banned for saying that...that's treasonable in ur poor country...being poor is normal
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
On my way doll kiss
She doesn't angry
she's poor and also has rabies
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Make una all go to church oo
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
troll u gonna get banned for saying that...that's treasonable in ur poor country...being poor is normal

Go out of here
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by jamalnation(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
dude u need deliverance please fabulocity take diz nitwit along with u to ur church he has Ebola

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ligopedro: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
On my way to church, make i read yabbin small. grin
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Make una all go to church oo
my crush.... U are the only sane person around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / Check Out The Jaw Dropping Boobs On This Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.