Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea (8224 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ligopedro: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Make una all go to church oo
Aunty U nko grin
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:
On my way to church, make i read yabbin small. grin
see your triangular head..
do u hawk gala ? No offense happy Sunday bro
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2016
OP BET BET WHY?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go out of here
I don't want to make love to u again just go please
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

Aunty U nko grin
preparing for church,not yet time. grin
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
I don't want to make love to u again just go please

Who wan do before undecided

Girl is different from lady o
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
my crush.... U are the only sane person around...
Hehehehehe thanks dear,go to church.
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
OP BET BET WHY?
here comes another Ghanaian....God how long should we give u Ghana must go? U and this your legendary blue shirt don't you change it? Are u Merlin

mhisbliss and her yellow car is like halfricanadian and stupidity
I love ur smile
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ligopedro: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
see your triangular head..
do u hawk gala ? No offense happy Sunday bro
Thank God for the bolded. Just here for fun and how to make more money.
Enjoying the post tho, keep it going abeg make I enter church before baba God vex.
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
here comes another Ghanaian....God how long should we give u Ghana must go? U and this your legendary blue shirt don't you change it? Are u Merlin

I love ur smile

undecided p*ssy nigga
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe thanks dear,go to church.
pray for halfricanadian she has rabies and also poor..i know you care for her
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
pray for halfricanadian she has rabies and also poor..i know you care for her

cheesy cheesy ur mouth b leaking like a punctured p*ssy
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Didn't they teach you not to fornicate in church undecided
anonym0us:
u want to mate? Let's do it quickly before you go to church
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

Thank God for the bolded. Just here for fun and how to make more money.
Enjoying the post tho, keep it going abeg make I enter church before baba God vex.
pray for halfricanadian she's poor and stupid... Make money? How please? Are u a fraudster?

happy Sunday morning bro
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
pray for halfricanadian she's poor and stupid... Make money? How please? Are u a fraudster?

happy Sunday morning bro

lol u wee fear cctv alaye i no send u

Keep doin cctv on me till i use upper hand to sue u

U will nt know how im just quiet on dat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy ur mouth b leaking like a punctured p*ssy
no respect for gentlemen atlall..
no reasonable lady will say diz ... Old mama goan marry Mugabe
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:

I love ur smile
YOU JUST WAN DIE OF FRUSTRATION WHAT IS BAD ABOUT BIENG BLACK? AM PROUD OF IT, THERE ARE ALOT OF SICK GUYS HERE AND OP IS ONE, HE NOTICED MY YELLOW CAR AND LEGENDARY BLUE SHIRT, WHY DONT YOU NOTICE GUYS ONLY GIRLS, TWO THINGS CAN BE SAID ABOUT YOU,

YOU'RE AN ATTENTION SEEKER
AND YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE, GO GET ONE
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
no respect for gentlemen atlall..
no reasonable lady will say diz ... Old mama goan marry Mugabe

lol marry?

Alaye i need my own respect in life

I will marry as a companion

Nt to worship any guy

Shout out to ur cheap b*tches im dissappointed in some chicks u like dem den before hrs dem expose their selves

From ystnyt till dis morning girls b dissappointing

Girl is different from lady
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Didn't they teach you not to fornicate in church undecided
DATs multiplying baby girl...u may give birth to a holyboy
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
YOU JUST WAN DIE OF FRUSTRATION WHAT IS BAD ABOUT BIENG BLACK? AM PROUD OF IT, THERE ARE ALOT OF SICK GUYS HERE AND OP IS ONE, HE NOTICED MY YELLOW CAR AND LEGENDARY BLUE SHIRT, WHY DONT YOU NOTICE GUYS ONLY GIRLS, TWO THINGS CAN BE SAID ABOUT YOU,

halfricanadian take ur sister away she just broke up with her pooor boyfriend...good riddance to bad rubbish..
congratulation
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:

Merlin *twerks outta her sight*
u are beautiful sketch
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
halfricanadian take ur sister away she just broke up with her pooor boyfriend...good riddance to bad rubbish..
congratulation
you got the attention you desperately seek, ya happy now?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
congratulation

undecided

Guys berra fear God

Honestly wat y'all do is bad

Mehn only God will reward u guys always i promise u
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol marry?

Alaye i need my own respect in life

I will marry as a companion

Nt to worship any guy

Shout out to ur cheap b*tches im dissappointed in some chicks u like dem den before hrs dem expose their selves

From ystnyt till dis morning girls b dissappointing

Girl is different from lady

real lady don't say DAT
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by mhisbliss(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
Merlin *twerks outta her sight*
u are beautiful sketch
what are you bickering about exactly is it my black complexion, or your assumption that am from ghana, or your obsession about my blue shirt, or the smile what are you actually saying
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by halfricanadian(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
real lady don't say DAT

Boss lady do nd im one
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ligopedro: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:

happy Sunday morning bro
Yeah am a fraudster, do u wanna join my cliq. U have to Lose ya 2balls. If u re brave enuf PM me.

Happy Sunday Morning to you too.
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
you got the attention you desperately seek, ya happy now?
u mind if I call you kiwi? I'm a gentleman and I like u but just alist wear something more sexy you Ghanaians don't know how to dress
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by sumborri: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
This is very interesting I must say, the op and halfricandian must have a secret crush going on. This is true love in the making. They are only using insults to profess their feelings
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
what are you bickering about exactly is it my black complexion, or your assumption that am from ghana, or your obsession about my blue shirt, or the smile what are you actually saying
u don't wanna know kiwi
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by ligopedro: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
preparing for church,not yet time. grin
Yeye sey na afternoon mass u dey go?
Re: List And Pictures Of Nairalanders From Burundi, Ghana And Eritrea by anonym0us: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
ligopedro:

Yeah am a fraudster, do u wanna join my cliq. U have to Lose ya 2balls. If u re brave enuf PM me.

Happy Sunday Morning to you too.
can I use halfricanadian as a replacement for my balls... She's no use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Finds These Pictures Attractive? / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Women Love Sex More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.