Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36405 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by win3k: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

C'mon get out of here, you useless cretin from a juju-infested enclave!

I don't blame you entirely since you hypocrites make a career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. It's this fraudulent union that gave you ab0ki ass-lickers the effrontery to rant carelessly and senselessly against Igbos; minions who aren't worth up to being shoe-cleaners to Igbos.

'Igbos are hurting Nigeria locally and internationally more than any other tribe' and yet confused hypocrites like you wail and gnash your teeth that Igbos seek to have a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

If you believed the trash you wrote you and your partners in crime who have criminally benefitted and still benefitting from this contraption wouldn't be running amok on every media page, calling and supporting the use of violence and extra-judicial killings as a means to quelling a genuine agitation as against opting for a simple referendum.

You're not bothered that this country is an expired entity. You're not concerned about the maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties going on in the Middle-belt and South for decades now unabated. You're not at all bothered that the marauders are having a field day in your domain, unchallenged by your moronic people and ass-licking elites.

Knowing that your evil days are numbered you have become so desperate, perturbed and agitated that it seems you lots cannot live a day without thinking and writing evil against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

Your wicked propaganda and foolish ranting on NL cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement as your eternal portion remains with your Fulani masters.

Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you bigots. Simply take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where bunch of hypocrites and confused bigots are found.

I am not against ibo cessation from Nigeria. Infact I am for it. To tell you how sure I am that ibos are a major problem for Nigerian passport holders I am fighting that you monkeys leave Nigeria and call yourself something else that the world will identify you as.

If you read my previous post and if you have any brain cells in that coconut shell skull of yours you will see that I mentioned it several times.

ibos are the biggest problem to any nigerian passport holder in any part of Nigeria and abroad, the sooner the rest of Nigeria is not identified with you criminal animals the better!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 33xtr33r: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
win3k:

I am not against ibo cessation from Nigeria. Infact I am for it. To tell you how sure I am that ibos are a major problem for Nigerian passport holders I am fighting that you monkeys leave Nigeria and call yourself something else that the world will identify you as.

If you read my previous post and if you have any brain cells in that coconut shell skull of yours you will see that I mentioned it several times.

ibos are the biggest problem to any nigerian passport holder in any part of Nigeria and abroad, the sooner the rest of Nigeria is not identified with you criminal animals the better!

Silly miserable bigot ranting carelessly and senselessly to divert attention from the impending doom at his doorstep...

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

Dimw1tted bigot from a juju-infested enclave, read the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about the Yorubas: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Accursed fetish inbred savage of dirt and slavery, you most likely grew up without knowing who sired you. That should be the sole reason you've been raving wild like a castrated dog, without regards or manners on NL with your lies and propaganda against the Igbo Nation.

You and your cohorts are desperately trying all tricks at your disposal to have Igbos in the same country with you and yet you callously sanction the great injustices and evils being perpetrated in the polity. Yet you approve and hail the criminalisation and killings of peaceful IPOB protesters.

FYI, your wicked propaganda and foolish ranting on NL cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunami movement.

Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Excellentmind: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
There is no other tribe in the history of Nigeria that practices tribalism better than the Yoruba. It runs their vein not just in their blood, but Joe Igbokwe has not been able to see this glaring fact, after spending close to a century in Yoruba land claiming to be an intellect. A process involving an Yoruba can hardly be completed without tribalistic intentions displayed.

However, their supports for this irresponsible and tyrannical government is tied to certain key positions they have clinched upon since the beginning of this incompetent administration. Yet, Joe has failed understand this, blaming the entire Igbo race for lack of support, even when they are not represented in the government like other tribes.

At this juncture, it's pertinent to tell this immature boy (Joe Igbokwe) in an adult nature, that spending his life time in Lagos does not make him an indigenous of the state no matter how hard he tries to impress his pay master. His day of regrets is imminent.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by win3k: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

Silly miserable bigot ranting carelessly and senselessly to divert attention from the impending doom at his doorstep...

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, Nov 23 2015  https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297

Dimw1tted bigot from a juju-infested enclave, read the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about the Yorubas: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Accursed fetish inbred savage of dirt and slavery, you most likely grew up without knowing who sired you. That should be the sole reason you've been raving wild like a castrated dog, without regards or manners on NL with your lies and propaganda against the Igbo Nation.

You and your cohorts are desperately trying all tricks at your disposal to have Igbos in the same country with you and yet you callously sanction the great injustices and evils being perpetrated in the polity. Yet you approve and hail the criminalisation and killings of peaceful IPOB protesters.

FYI, your wicked propaganda and foolish ranting on NL cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunami movement.

Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Yoruba or any other tribes have never been a LARGE scale problem for me and many other international travellers, anywhere I go this is what I see: READ - This is a daily occurence on many Nigerian and international newspapers. i bo i bo ibo criminals and drug dealers destroying Nigerian passports!

Daily news, check again for tomorrow latest:

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines
Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital Region (PDEA-NCR) in a drug sting inside a resto bar along Sumulong Highway in Philippines. He was caught in the act.
According to Manila Bulletin, 33-year-old Ejike (alias "Martin"wink is said to be a member of West African Drug Syndicate operating in Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Central Luzon.
PDEA RO-3 director Emerson Margate revealed that PDEA RO-3 agents were able to secure a drug deal from Okoye to purchase of 300 grams of shabu for PHP360,000. They agreed to meet inside the resto bar in Marikina City. That was where they arrested the suspect.
Confiscated from the Ejike were six medium-sized resealable transparent plastic sachets containing a white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with a street value of PHP1,050,000 and the marked money used in the anti-drug operation.
Ejike was brought in PDEA Jail Facility in the City of San Fernando for further investigation.
Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India

The accused, Ejom Peter Nduka, and his associate Kevin were living in a rented house in Sampegehalli and used to peddle drugs to their contacts. The police recovered 621 grams of cocaine and 265 grams of hashish. They also recovered three mobile phones from the accused and are investigating to ascertain the source of drugs. “We are verifying whether the accused have valid travel documents,” a senior police officer said.
Nduka has been booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotrophic Substances Act and efforts are on to track down Kevin who is on the run.
The Central Crime Branch sleuths on Monday arrested a 37-year-old Nigerian and recovered narcotic drugs worth Rs 35.8 lakh.
The accused, Ejom Peter Nduka, and his associate Kevin were living in a rented house in Sampegehalli and used to peddle drugs to their contacts. The police recovered 621 grams of cocaine and 265 grams of hashish. They also recovered three mobile phones from the accused and are investigating to ascertain the source of drugs. “We are verifying whether the accused have valid travel documents,” a senior police officer said.
Nduka has been booked under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotrophic Substances Act and efforts are on to track down Kevin who is on the run.

-You should go and ask in Phillipines and India what the experience of the average Nigerian traveller who happens to mention he has the same passport as these ib o monkeys!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by maestroferddi: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
kstix:
Spot on joe igbokwe.. I commend u for speaking the truth as it is despite the bigotry of d ipob flats who insult u not knowing they are just proving ur points to be true and factual. The same ipob flat heads that didnt mince a word of complaint during jonathan's regime even when he did worse things. So buhari got all northerners in places of power? So what? Dele momodu said he doesnt care if all his appointees are from daura and so do i... So long as they deliver and do their jobs effectively. That is how yorubas think.. We dont work with ethnic bias. We are way ahead of that thats why we have the most peaceful learned and flourished regions in d whole nigeria. How many yorubas will u find in d east or north? But this ipob Igbos will go everywhere because there yansh cant stay in their homeland(the one they are clamouring for to secede) and yet they destructively criticize and rain insults the moment they feel they want to subdued... This same mentality that cost them over a million lives in the sacrificial biafra war. When will u guys wake up and develop ur lands and let ur ppl stay there and realize no one is trying to subdue u but ur deluded minds. They call yorubas cowards. All because we choose to outsmart ppl with senses rather sacrifice our lives by fighting. Look at the political sphere and tell me who controls it more. (awolowo, obj, tinubu) yorubas... What an igbo would try to accomplish by gra gra.. A yoruba accomplishes faster by applying wisdom and diplomacy.. I can bet it that if it were yoruba that wanted to secede, we would have done it a long time ago without a single blood shed.. Wake up igbos.... Wake up.. Hian
You are talking arrant nonsense!

You are just deluding yourself. Was the reason Jonathan lost the election in the South West not because Yoruba leaders believed that Jonathan did not allot key portfolios to the South West zone?

Dont come here to spread asinine assertions...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 33xtr33r: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
win3k:

Yoruba or any other tribes have never been a LARGE scale problem for me and many other international travellers, anywhere I go this is what I see: READ - This is a daily occurence on many Nigerian and international newspapers. i bo i bo ibo criminals and drug dealers destroying Nigerian passports!

Daily news, check again for tomorrow latest:

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines
Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital Region (PDEA-NCR) in a drug sting inside a resto bar along Sumulong Highway in Philippines. He was caught in the act.
According to Manila Bulletin, 33-year-old Ejike (alias "Martin"wink is said to be a member of West African Drug Syndicate operating in Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Central Luzon.
PDEA RO-3 director Emerson Margate revealed that PDEA RO-3 agents were able to secure a drug deal from Okoye to purchase of 300 grams of shabu for PHP360,000. They agreed to meet inside the resto bar in Marikina City. That was where they arrested the suspect.
Confiscated from the Ejike were six medium-sized resealable transparent plastic sachets containing a white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with a street value of PHP1,050,000 and the marked money used in the anti-drug operation.
Ejike was brought in PDEA Jail Facility in the City of San Fernando for further investigation.
Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India

The Central Crime Branch sleuths on Monday arrested a 37-year-old Nigerian and recovered narcotic drugs worth Rs 35.8 lakh.

-You should go and ask in Phillipines and India what the experience of the average Nigerian traveller who happens to mention he has the same passport as these ib o monkeys!

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon, Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Knowing that your evil days are numbered you have become so desperate, perturbed and agitated that it seems you lots cannot live a day without thinking and writing evil against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

Your wicked propaganda and foolish ranting on NL cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement as your eternal portion remains with your Fulani masters.

Igbos are not interested in parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators. Igbos cannot afford to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds parading 'One Nigerianists'.
And very importantly, Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you and your deluded generation of ab0ki ass-lickers. Simply take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic and go make your eternal bed with your Fulani masters.

WilyWily post:
[b]Fraudsters jailed over £20 million credit card scam
Two fraudsters have been jailed over their part in a £20 million credit card scam, after a vigilant retailer became suspicious about online orders placed with his music store and contacted the police.

By Martin Evans

4:13PM GMT 23 July 2015

Nigerians Gboyega Akinbola, 36, and Oyetunde Oyedeji, 31, went on a spending spree worth an estimated £60,000 after buying the credit card details of more than 1,100 people from an international hacking syndicate.

The pair, who had registered as students after arriving in Britain, were only caught when Moss Hills, owner of the Stagebeat music store in Guildford, Surrey, noticed Akinbola's delivery address was different to the one on his card details and became suspicious.

Launching his own investigation he managed to trace an email address for Akinbola, hack into it and uncover evidence of widespread fraud.

He then passed the information onto Surrey Police and the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), who launched Operation Prince to smash the international network.

The investigation uncovered a vast scam involving more than 200,000 stolen credit card details and leading to the biggest retrieval of compromised data in UK law enforcement history.
Related Articles

McDonalds skimming scam 23 July 2015

Two of the alleged ringleaders of the conspiracy were later picked up by police at their homes in Egypt and Vietnam.

Jailing Akinbola, from Barking, Essex, for three-and-a-half years and Oyedeji, from Woolwich, south-east London, for two years at Southwark Crown Court, Judge Christopher Hardy said the investigation had uncovered a "shocking hole in the banks' credit system".

It is believed hackers around the world had been able to steal credit card details including passwords from British banks before selling them on to criminals, including the Nigerian pair.

Judge Hardy said Mr Hills should be recognised for his "ingenuity", awarding him £500 reward from the public purse.

He also recommended Akinbola's deportation but made no such order against Oyedeji, who married a woman with UK citizenship and has been given leave to remain as a student.

The court was told that Akinbola also entered the UK as a student and worked as a night time security officer.

He also tried to enter into a sham marriage to secure his status in the country.

Akinbola and Oyedeji pleaded guilty to charges of fraud, admitting the plot totalled around £30,000.

Detectives believe the total figures could be much higher however.

Trevor Pearce, Executive Director of SOCA, said: "As a result of national and international co-operation, SOCA was able to dismantle a worldwide organised crime network dealing in huge quantities of stolen credit card data. This was an excellent operation that resulted in the biggest retrieval of compromised card data in UK law enforcement history."
Yoruba see your life[/b]

WilyWily post:
FBI wants 26-year old Nigerian scammer

By Elor Nkereuwem

January 18, 2015 02:34AM

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has demanded the extradition of a 26-year old Nigerian, Olaniyi Makinde, in connection with e-mail scams currently valued at about USD800,000.

A source at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said the FBI is particularly interested in Mr. Makinde, who is currently standing trial in Ondo State, because of the peculiarity of the scam method which involved remotely breaking into the accounts system of an online payroll company in California, Intuit Inc.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the EFCC, Femi Babafemi, declined to speak in details about the case but our source also said that the EFCC and the FBI have been working together on this case since last year adding that while the FBI would like to try Mr. Makinde in the US, the EFCC want him tried in Nigeria.

Amongs other charges in the 23-count charge brought against the 26-year old, the EFCC said that Mr. Makinde managed to manipulate the American online payroll system to deposit cash in his Intercontinental and Ecobank accounts in Nigeria.

“He installed malicious codes in several victims’ personal computers with which he fraudulently stole their bank information to steal $600, 000,” an official document obtained by NEXT said.

“Because of that boy, three FBI agents came to Nigeria in October. They wanted to see the person that could carry out this deal offshore,” our source at the EFCC said.

The accused, Mr. Makinde, who also goes by the aliases Olaniyi James and Andrea Bradley, recently graduated from the University of Ado Ekiti with a degree in Economics and is scheduled to take part in the compulsory National Youth Service scheme.

He however remains in the custody of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency which said that if convicted of the over 20 count charges brought against him, Mr. Makinde could serve as much as 60 years in jail.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by vicchi12(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
sukkot:
hahahaha daz how we doing it. the fatherly way lolzzzzzz. was good wiff you ? cheesy cheesy

Everything's good sugar.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ElCount: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

Pity him for he knows not what he is saying neither is he in control of his actions
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by maestroferddi: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Abagworo:

It is Igbos only that labelled APC Muslim party even before it was formed but common sense proves its secular. Every strategy employed by most Igbos is so self destructive and suicidal that I often wonder if Ndigbo are really zombie.

If indeed it's about Fulani hegemony why are Igbos the ones supporting Dasuki direct descendant of Uthman Danfodio involved in destruction of our armed forces or proudly Fulani man Bukola Saraki who so much love Fulani that despite seeming Yoruba in everything they still claim Fulani?

I know it's all about power and Igbos are being sheepishly misled into self destruction by those who looted our economy dry because Buhari wants to end corruption in Nigeria. The end of it all if unchecked will be a polgrom worse than ever recorded in Africa.
And what do I call you?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ikechu1: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
33xtr33r:

It's an open secret that Yorubas are notoriously known for making a career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

Dimw1tted bigot, I shall attempt to help cure your great delusion and hypocrisy...

It has been a curse having your likes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why many Yorubas are on rampage attempting in vain to quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

The fact still remains that Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

kernel501 post:
"EXPLAIN THIS DATA TO ME.
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.
more on... www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/"

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

During the reign of IBB some drug peddlers were executed at bar beach and that was the first and only drug offence execution in Nigeria. The drug criminals were of Yoruba origin. Yorubas introduced illicit drug business at a time when very little was known of it.

The first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba man. 
A Yoruba woman holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agency. 

Cultism was introduced into Nigeria institutions of learning by Wole Soyinka.

https://www.nairaland.com/2881063/oluwadamilare-baiyewu-nigerian-rapist-jailed

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina

https://www.nairaland.com/795567/breaking-news-hard-drugs-found

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen--wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport

Fetishness, Cannibalism and Ritualism are case studies in Yoruba land. Yorubas have enough evils in their juju-infested enclave for theses.

From a Kenyan - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

Read how greed made a wicked Yoruba business man to kill 84 babies:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tainted-teething-syrup-kills-84-babies-in-nigeria-1570715.html

www.nairaland.com/2601809/four-fake-prophets-human-parts

https://www.nairaland.com/1165192/efcc-declares-wale-babalakin-wanted

https://www.nairaland.com/2606736/police-smashes-yoruba-syndicates-aba

Yoruba criminal Suliman Olufemi was sentenced to death in 2004 in Saudi Arabia: https://www.nairaland.com/308703/saudi-arabia-beheads-nigerian-alleged
Qorbi bin Mussa Adam death sentence over an allegation of murdering a Saudi national. He was the second Nigerian to be executed in Saudi Arabia this year 2009 after another Nigerian, Jamil 'Abbas Shu'ayb, was beheaded in May. 

Last time UK police were recriuting Yoruba-speakers into the force inorder to curb the high crime rate of crimes exclusive to Yorubas who dominates the British prisons with credit scam frauds, spams, yahoo-yahoo, and other crimes.

Credit fraudsters in UK, email scam capital in lagos state, travelling scammers, yahoo yahoo boys, ritualist.. Inbreeding, polithieves! money laundering cowards... The amount of money yoruba fake travelling agents have duped from young igbo men is staggering! I think we have not talked about this.
Yorubas have duped hundreds of innocent and young Igbos on travelling scams but unlike Yorubas Igbos are not snitches.

[size=14pt]The most wanted Nigerians for crimes in the USA are all Yorubas!
[/size]
...they operate in other shores. Their activities are an embarrassment to all of us. They indulge in crimes for which all of us should flinch. Indeed, the United States Secret Service and narcotics agents have dubbed the

18 as some of the most wanted on their list. A manhunt is on to arrest 15 of them. Already, three others have been arrested by Interpol officers in Lagos.

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50)
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51)
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47)
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED
•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.) George Banks

They are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600

Prove that Yorubas are not notorious in the following criminal acts:

1. have the highest number of bast*rds.

2. have highest number of ritualists and cannibals. 

3. have the highest number of juju-wiedling folks 

4. have the highest number of assassinated politicians despite laying claims to 'sophistication'

5. Yoruba kidnappers and merchants of human parts and blood in Soka Evil Forest.

6. Internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders - Tinubu and Buruji.

7. Virtually all diabolical armed robbers are Yorubas.

8. Virtually all fetish, confused people in Nigeria are Yorubas.

9. Virtually all dirty people who live in dirts, squalor and penury are Yorubas.

10. Virtually all alayes, agberos and omoniles are Yorubas.

11. Virtually all thugs and toutish politicians in Nigeria are Yorubas.

12. Virtually all suffersticated cowards in Nigeria are Yorubas.

13. Bulk of juju-infested people in Nigeria are Yorubas.

14. Bulk of witches and wizards in Nigeria are Yorubas.

15. Bulk of evil ocultic people in Nigeria are Yorubas,

16. Bulk of backst*bbers and traitors in Nigeria are Yorubas.

17. Bulk of incestuous products in Nigeria are Yorubas.

18. Bulk of diabolic hypocrites in Nigeria are Yorubas.

19. Yorubaland - THE WORLD CAPITAL OF RITUAL-KILLERS AND CANNIBALS

Note that there's virtually no week that passes by without one Yoruba person being caught in ritual-killing and kidnapping.

Yorubas shamelessly deploy juju and fetish charms at work, play, church, market. Yorubas are notorious ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals and human parts merchants. 

A typical Yoruba person rarely believe one can can achieve success in life without resort to ritual killings and cannibalism.

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/03/gruesome-photos-from-the-uncovered-dungeon-of-death-in-soka-ibadan/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/disturbing-tales-ibadan-forest-horror/

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, help yourself out with this compendium of your criminal brothers who ruined this country:

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

https://www.nairaland.com/3218110/how-swners-looted-airforce-n22.8billiin-airmashalAmosu-JacobAdigun-CommodoreGbadebo-to-forfeit-33properties-bought-with-stolen-funds

EPIC REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just love it.

You forgot to mention the times Nigeria made world record in terms of crime, it has always been Yoruba.

The highest ingested cocaine by an individual to traffic was a yoruba woman

The first beheading to happen in Britain during the terrorist fights was two yoruba men.

The Most wanted by FBI have all been prefominately yoloba.

There region is currently the most criminally infested region

The biggest biggest 419 ring discovered in USA were predominately yoloba.

Let's not forget Yoruba are currently the poster woman and child of ISIS. I heard man too but unfkrtubately, I've yet to read a story about him so I would love someone to link me about that one so I'll learn more

Let's not forget the second Nigerian linked AL Queda was a Yoruba.

Infact, if una watch deadly woman...it's a TV show. A Yoruba girl made the list. You have to be the most wicked, savage, person for your story to make it into that show and guess who so far the only African to do so.

UK currently hates Nigeria and want the population gone because of them.

The worst set I've seen who always try to highlight other people "crimes", yet they are worst.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2016
vicchi12:

Everything's good sugar.
thats wassup hun. prepare for the day of rage in america in 37 cities tomorrow. its about to get real ugly.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by win3k: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Daily newsflash: another member of the ndig.bo tribe of get rich or die trying adds more scron to Nigerian passport while he's at it

i/bo prophet Andrew Ejimadu and his brother Cleopas Ejimadu have been formally charged for alleged defilement. According to reports, Zambia Police arrested both of them for sexually defiling a juvenile in Lusaka. The duo who were alleged to have committed the offence between January 28, 2015 and December 31, 2015 -are expected to appear in court soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/3226126/nigerian-money-pastor-arrested-zambia
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 33xtr06r: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
WilyWily post:
[b]The US justice department @TheJusticeDept tweeted a link just now. The content of the link follows thus:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, July 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Six Yoruba Nigerians Nationals Extradited from South Africa to Mississippi to Face Fraud Charges[/size]

Six Yoruba Nigerians nationals were extradited from South Africa to Gulfport, Mississippi, to face a nine-count federal indictment in the Southern District of Mississippi alleging various Internet fraud schemes. A total of 20 defendants are charged in this case.

Assistant Attorney General Leslie R. Caldwell of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney Gregory K. Davis of the Southern District of Mississippi made the announcement.

Oladimeji Seun Ayelotan, 30; Rasaq Aderoju Raheem, 31; Olusegun Seyi Shonekan, 33; Taofeeq Olamilekan Oyelade, 30; Olufemi Obaro Omoraka, 26; and Anuoluwapo Segun Adegbemigun, 39, are charged along with 15 others in an Oct. 7, 2014, indictment with conspiracy to commit mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, conspiracy to commit identity theft, use of unauthorized account access devices, theft of U.S. government funds and conspiracy to commit money laundering. The charges stem from the defendants alleged participation in numerous Internet-based complex financial fraud schemes, including romance scams, re-shipping scams, fraudulent check scams and work-at-home scams, as well as bank, financial and credit card account takeovers.

According to the allegations in the indictment, from as early as 2001, the defendants identified and solicited potential victims through online dating websites and work-at-home opportunities. In some instances, the defendants allegedly carried on fictitious online romantic relationships with victims for the purpose of using the victims to further certain objectives of the conspiracy. For example, the indictment alleges that the defendants convinced victims to ship and receive merchandise purchased with stolen personal identifying information (PII) and compromised credit card and banking information, to deposit counterfeit checks, and to transfer proceeds of the conspiracy via wire, U.S. mail or express delivery services.

To date, defendants Teslim Olarewaju Kiriji, 30; Olutoyin Ogunlade, 41; and Dennis Brian Ladden, 75, have been convicted of offenses relating to their roles in the schemes. Defendants Susan Anne Villeneuve, 49; and Genoveva Farfan, 45; Sesan Olumide Farin, 40; Femi Alexander Mewase, 44; Rhulane Fionah Hlungwane, 24; and Adekunle Adefila, 40, are awaiting trial. The United States is seeking extradition from Nigeria of defendants Kayode Bamidele, Ajayi Oluwaseyi Stephen and Emmanuel Adeniyi Osokomaiya. Defendants Gabriel Oludare Adeniran and Oduntan Sikiru Lawani remain fugitives.

The charges and allegations in the indictment are merely accusations. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

This case is being investigated by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. Significant assistance was also provided by the Criminal Division’s Office of International Affairs, the HSI Cyber Crimes Center, HSI Attachés in Pretoria and Dakar, U.S. Marshals Service’s International Investigations Branch and the Southern District of Mississippi, the South African Police Service (SAPS) Directorate of Priority Crimes Investigation (DPCI) Electronic Crimes Unit, the SAPS Interpol Extradition Unit, the South African National Prosecution Authority, and the South African Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. The case is being prosecuted by Trial Attorney Robert Tully of the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime Gang Section and Assistant U.S. Attorneys Annette Williams and Scott Gilbert of the Southern District of Mississippi.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-nigerian-nationals-extradited-south-africa-mississippi-face-fraud-charges[/b]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by attacker321: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

xtrorse, please pity these people ooo, you no go kee pesin. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Olabestonic001(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
eyeview:

On the contrary,I have observed his posts for a year now. He stands the truth on its head.
Even when igbos are clearly victimized,he'll always twist it.
Always fabricating non existing projects to buttress his lies but those on ground knows such doesn't exist.
Its not against igbo culture to be objective in your reasoning. I dare say that igbos are the most objective tribe in nigeria. An hausa man can never speak ill of his brother. A yoruba man can never side you over his own brother. But igbos and south south don't do like that,they look at who is right. For eg,haven't you seen how many politicians and groups in the south have worked tenaciously to deliver their states to buhari and apc,even from GEJ's own home state. But have you noticed that not one single dissenting voice against buhari has been heard in katsina or northern states.
Igbos are for the first time trying to speak with one voice and they are being attacked for it but yorubas did it for so long till they were compensated(first with the botched june 12,then in 1999).
And that's how the north gets things,they agitate(though in a more dangerous manner)till they coerce the system.
Please,let them be.

Then we need to pardon Igbokwe for his gaffe then. Even in Yoruba land, we are majorly objective. Fayose, FFK, and OPC chieftains comes to mind. These attacked Tinubu ferociously for supporting Buhari.
But who's more biased? A region where the two political gladiators had a 55%-45% counts or one in which it was 95%-5%?
In all honesty, we can't continue to lampooned the former of being biased while we try to "celebrate" the latter of being objective. That will be standing logic on his head.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 36xtr09r: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Olabestonic001:
Then we need to pardon Igbokwe for his gaffe then. Even in Yoruba land, we are majorly objective. Fayose, FFK, and OPC chieftains comes to mind. These attacked Tinubu ferociously for supporting Buhari.
But who's more biased? A region where the two political gladiators had a 55%-45% counts or one in which it was 95%-5%?
In all honesty, we can't continue to lampooned the former of being biased while we try to "celebrate" the latter of being objective. That will be standing logic on his head.

Be sincere and objective, at least for once...

It's no gainsaying over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. Not so with the Igbos.

For the Hausa-Fulanis, in 1979 Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari against Zik. And in 2007, Igbos voted Yaradua.

For the Yorubas, in 1993 Igbos voted for MKO Abiola against Tofa/Sylvester Ugoh.
In 1999 and 2003 voted Obasanjo despite the unfair manner Alex Ekwueme was edged out of the race and who was actually better off.

For the Ogbia/Ijaw, Igbos voted GEJ in 2007 against other Igbo candidate.

Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners and Yorubas to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo candidates. That's an indisputable fact! 

Yorubas had the presidency for over 11years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation from 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage).

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many Yorubas and their Northern masters voted for him?
How many votes did the Northern Muslims give GEJ in 2011 or 2015?
Who has complained about that?

It's pathetic you lots go about with the propaganda that Igbos are tribal in voting and hate others simply because Igbos didn't not join Yorubas to vote for 'CHANGE' in 2015. Yet Igbos have been far from political power for some 50 years counting.
If the Igbos hate Fulanis then Igbos wouldn't have voted in Shagari in 1983 or Yaradua in 2007. 

Yorubas shouldn't expect Igbos and Easterners to deludedly Kowtow to their whims and caprices and follow sheepishly in voting in whatever candidate they present.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Olabestonic001(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
36xtr09r:

Be sincere and objective, at least for once...

It's no gainsaying over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. Not so with the Igbos.

For the Hausa-Fulanis, in 1979 Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari against Zik. And in 2007, Igbos voted Yaradua.

For the Yorubas, in 1993 Igbos voted for MKO Abiola against Tofa/Sylvester Ugoh.
In 1999 and 2003 voted Obasanjo despite the unfair manner Alex Ekwueme was edged out of the race and who was actually better off.

For the Ogbia/Ijaw, Igbos voted GEJ in 2007 against other Igbo candidate.

Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners and Yorubas to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo candidates. That's an indisputable fact! 

Yorubas had the presidency for over 11years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation from 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage).

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many Yorubas and their Northern masters voted for him?
How many votes did the Northern Muslims give GEJ in 2011 or 2015?
Who has complained about that?

It's pathetic you lots go about with the propaganda that Igbos are tribal in voting and hate others for not joining Yorubas to vote for 'CHANGE' in 2015. Yet Igbos have been far from political power for some 50 years counting.
If the Igbos hate Fulanis then Igbos wouldn't have voted in Shagari in 1983 or Yaradua in 2007. 

Yorubas shouldn't expect Igbos and Easterners to deludedly Kowtow to their whims and caprices and follow sheepishly in voting in whatever candidate they present.

Igbo's have really tried. But, does that mean they now should hate Yoruba's for a vote that was 55%-45% tied? Isn't it appealing how most Igbo's lampooned Yoruba's as if they voted 97% for PMB? In my own family, it was a 50-50 thingy between GEJ AND PMB. So, why would someone accuse us of things that's not ours? And pls, don't bring to my notice any undoings before I was even conceived against any Igbo. We must really move forward from this painment of PDP lost in 2015. Let's begin to see the "political products" you'd like us to buy in 2019. Pls, endeavor to market a candidate that shares our interest and not one that will try to use blackmail to get our vote. I'm a Yoruba man, I know we don't ever fall for blackmail. A blackmail makes us to pursue whoever you're blackmailing.
Kindly bring a candidate that will ensure a Referendum is embedded in our Constitution. One that will let us forget PMB's lopsided appointments. One that will tell us what we stand to gain from his government. And pls, don't try to blackmail us. We'd go with the other party. I know you've been a lead advocate of Ndigbo interests but you've largely not done it well. Stop attacking Yoruba's at the slightest opportunity. Start marketing a candidate you know could help us divide Nigeria as you so wished. But, pls, blackmail won't make us support you. It will only help us awaken the hatred you harbor. Its still early in the day for someone like you Xtorse, to channel all hatred against Yoruba's to love for Igbo. What Ndigbo needs most now is to market an awesome candidate to us all who can help us rejig the system and enhance Ndigbo to seek her divorce from Nigeria and not enemies for the "feeble" but strong Yoruba's.
So, what the next 1 year, I want you yo use all your energy to market that candidate to us all and just desist from your hatred against Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 36xtr09r: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Igbo's have really tried. But, does that mean they now should hate Yoruba's for a vote that was 55%-45% tied? Isn't it appealing how most Igbo's lampooned Yoruba's as if they voted 97% for PMB? In my own family, it was a 50-50 thingy between GEJ AND PMB. So, why would someone accuse us of things that's not ours? And pls, don't bring to my notice any undoings before I was even conceived against any Igbo. We must really move forward from this painment of PDP lost in 2015. Let's begin to see the "political products" you'd like us to buy in 2019. Pls, endeavor to market a candidate that shares our interest and not one that will try to use blackmail to get our vote. I'm a Yoruba man, I know we don't ever fall for blackmail. A blackmail makes us to pursue whoever you're blackmailing.
Kindly bring a candidate that will ensure a Referendum is embedded in our Constitution. One that will let us forget PMB's lopsided appointments. One that will tell us what we stand to gain from his government. And pls, don't try to blackmail us. We'd go with the other party. I know you've been a lead advocate of Ndigbo interests but you've largely not done it well. Stop attacking Yoruba's at the slightest opportunity. Start marketing a candidate you know could help us divide Nigeria as you so wished. But, pls, blackmail won't make us support you. It will only help us awaken the hatred you harbor. Its still early in the day for someone like you Xtorse, to channel all hatred against Yoruba's to love for Igbo. What Ndigbo needs most now is to market an awesome candidate to us all who can help us rejig the system and enhance Ndigbo to seek her divorce from Nigeria and not enemies for the "feeble" but strong Yoruba's.
So, what the next 1 year, I want you yo use all your energy to market that candidate to us all and just desist from your hatred against Yoruba's.

There's nothing like painment or channelling any hatred to Yorubas as regards 2015 general election. For IGBOS DON'T HATE ANYBODY SAVE YOU'RE A SWORN ENEMY OF JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND EQUITY.

As soon as PMB was sworn in as president Igbo leaders were the first to visit Aso Rock to congratulate and pledge their support for him. Immediately Yorubas and their cotravellers were all over the media ranting and abusing Igbo leaders for making such visits.

IGBOS DON'T NEED YORUBAS AND THEIR COTRAVELLERS IN ANY CAPACITY TO SURVIVE OR EXCEL.

Igbos are not interested in the presidency to realise a separate existence from Yorubas and their cotravellers.
And very importantly, Yorubas cannot determine for Igbos how to go about self-determination, not even when many Yorubas are still wallowing in illiteracy, abject poverty and squalor.

Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood and demonising others just to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

Should I remind you the sort of wickedness and evils Yorubas have committed against the Igbo Nation including willful destruction of Igbo business premises?

Yorubas should mind their business and leave Igbos alone.

It's rather pathetic that many Yorubas are not concerned about the ethnic cleansing going on in their backyard and the hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North, Middle-belt and South.

Yorubas are not so bothered about the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill but would hypocritically and callously tag IPOB members who pose no threat to citizens as miscreants and criminals worth hanging in the gallows.

Yorubas should stop whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK.

Let today, July 16, 2016, mark a turning point in your lives to stop disturbing Igbos with your senseless and endless whining, weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Advise your Yoruba folks to channel their energies towards having a separate existence from Igbos. Many Igbos are ever willing to contribute their quotas to the speedy realisation of that quest. Igbos won't miss Yorubas at all.

Convey the message to every Yoruba person to steer clear of Igbo's quest for nationhood. Let's see if NL will from today begin to experience some relative peace from the incessant whinings against Igbo's quest for a separate existence.

For self-determination is an inalienable right of ANY people.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Emmahunk(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
God bless you sir. Good to know some of us are still thinking right. I have lost the friendship of so many people abroad because of this same issue. But how can you talk of war when you add your immediate family are safely abroad? Who is fooling who?
I might not be totally satisfied with Mr President's recent appointments for instance but will that warrant miscontruing for something else?
Our people should wake up
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Emilokoiyawon: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by JOlo156: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2017
I married a Yoruban and I am from America. Wonderful, loving, caring man. Everyone thought he was taking me for a ticket to America. And was scamming me. We are a success story and proof that good people still exist. I was blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.