Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36399 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by obailala(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties
But this is the very point being made, Igbos are blessed with success everywhere. So why is it that a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ in the last election have refused to let go of the election loss?... Some notable ones have successfully incited others to hate every other tribe, especially any tribe or group of persons that supported Buhari. Even Igbos who supported Buhari have been declared persona non-grata and efulefus with their lives threatened on a daily basis. It is supposed to be a free world and everyone should reserve a right to support whoever they want to support. But the emotional outbursts and hatred spread by most Igbos (who supported GEJ) to date leaves much to be expected, it doesn't in any way reflect a blessed people and that is sad. Do I even need to mention that there are quite a lot of shallow minded cretins who actually wish evil and destruction upon Nigeria and celebrate at any single bad news, this is the unfortunate situation we have in our hands presently.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Tdarry: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
If you people cannot come together under the same political party (APGA), then you're definitely not ready for biafra

8 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
shala01:
This guy is a vary good definition of what the yurobas will call omoale!!! He a typical example of a profane fellow who had traded his birthday right for a morsel of bread. Why the northerners are busy fighting and scheming for their people to be strategically placed, he is working overtime to replace lie Muhammad.
if Hausas are scheming for their people, shouldn't IBO be doing the same for the good of their people instead of spreading hate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by madapcmod: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Who listens to this bastard? I mean this inanimate object that rather stampede his brothers to death just to ascend to glory. This whimp is a persona non grata and he knows it reason y he hardly come home. U only hear his evil voice when his ppl are opresssed .

When fashola deported Igbos he remained quite till Igbo started reacting, he found his betrayal voice

During d oba lagoon saga he was dumb , till d issue garnered much momentum, the prodigal son was tipped again to go attack his ppl.

When the yolobas and their press were abusing GEJ with clueless, shoeless, Fisherman , dumb etc, the nitwit was enjoying the insult with his yoloba adopted kinsmen, but when same insult was given back to Dullard, the bàstardinho again got his bribe from the usual devils to attack his ppl.

Joe Yorubakwe Nikita lachaa gi anya. Efulefu muo! Ifeajuna!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by uzolexis(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
simplygreat:

There you go again. He speaks the truth. We have good qualities which is non arguable but we have to admit that we have bad sides that we need to work on.
No he didn't say the truth, he is very biased and is trying to pitch Igbos against Yorubas which is very dangerous esp. now that the politocal atmosphere is very charged. the quotes below will explain my points better.

I totally disagree with this man. Yes there are hate speech from Igbos but Igbos are not the only ones guilty of this, it's a Nigerian thing...where was he when the Oba of Lagos said he would throw Igbos into the lagoon and Yorubas where hailing him for that
Tribal bigotry is a Nigerian thing so I refuse to put all the blame on Igbos alone, even here on NL we see it everyday from Igbos and Yorubas mostly. we Nigerians must learn to live with and tolerate each other

Joe Yoruba could have make some points without unnecessarily comparing the igbo nation with Yoruba nation. He belittled the entire Igbo race by comparing us with Yoruba.We are igbos and Yoruba are yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
You have clearly shown that you are a kid and shouldn't be making political comments. How can you say the Yorubas are ever willing to switch to the winning side they didn't support? Are the Yorubas not the only ones that have played opposition since independence? Even when obasanjo, a Yoruba man, was in power, they opposed his moves when they saw how wrong he was. They were his biggest critics.

It's so funny to Now see the people popularly called AGIP (any government in power) now saying the Yorubas are betrayals for supporting buhari and moving away from opposition for the first time.

You all can keep telling yourselves lies and even believing it. Guess what? It will always be lies which will lead you nowhere.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RZArecta(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
simplygreat:

[s]There you go again. He speaks the truth. We have good qualities which is non arguable but we have to admit that we have bad sides that we need to work on[/s].
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
But this is the very point being made, Igbos are blessed with success everywhere. So why is it that a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ in the last election have refused to let go of the election loss?... Some notable ones have successfully incited others to hate every other tribe, especially any tribe or group of persons that supported Buhari. Even Igbos who supported Buhari have been declared persona non-grata and efulefu. It is supposed to be a free world and everyone should reserve a right to support whoever they want to support. The emotional outbursts of most Igbos (who supported GEJ) to date leaves much to be expected, it doesn't in any way reflect a blessed people and that is sad.

No Igbo guy gives a flying fucck about who runs Nigeria or how the election was conducted or who is the president of Nigeria.
If they would give a fucck, they will start from the days of Abacha

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by GoldHorse(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu [i][/i][size=8pt][/size]but then again

.....I wonder what you that is not "osu" have achieved.

So my Igbo nairalanders this your brother is saying some of you are "OSU" and, therefore, you AMOUNTTONOTHING! Please is that true?

(In year 2016 this f$$l is still throwing around the OSU card!) undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by amagunnerfan: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again
You lot hate the truth. And your chest beating has achieved you absolutely nothing. Continue in your folly.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
eyeview:
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.

Lols IT IS CALLED DIPLOMACY.

Per the bolded...you basically saying igbos are not humble and you are right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by mars123(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2016
The Igbo man is literally pleading for his fellow igbos to have sense but common sense is not common.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/11/igbo-ethnic-bigotry-and-hate-campaigns-worry-me-joe-igbokwe
...I am not surprised at this because i have long known this JOE of a man to be a "efulefu" human being since Adam...this is what happens when you mix yourself with the "Ofe- mmanus"and soak yourself with their AMALA and EWEDU.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Scholes007(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
simplygreat:

There you go again. He speaks the truth. We have good qualities which is non arguable but we have to admit that we have bad sides that we need to work on.
we will be glad if you can list the bad sides let's iron it out. No long article just short and straight to the point.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
MrAldrick:

How did you know igbos are the most hard working people on earth? Hv you travel round the world?

No, I'm stuck in a village in Anambra state, you think that everyone on Nairaland lives in Enugu state or Imo state ??

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by obailala(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

No Igbo guy gives a flying fucck about who runs Nigeria or how the election was conducted or who is the president of Nigeria.
If they would give a fucck, they will start from the days of Abacha
Truth is that Igbos never gave a fuuuck not until GEJ became president. It would be silly to try to deny that.

8 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by idesylvester(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
That didn't come out right my dear.. HATE is a strong word use by only pagans,pls rephrase,as H=Hell A=Awaits T=the E=Evil doers.. pls I need u in heaven
TANTUMERGO007:
I HATE THIS JOE WITH PASSION

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
apcisevil:
Joe yorubakwe, I want you to know that igbo ekweyi, so the best you can do is to naturalize to yoruba and formalize your name to joe yorubakwe. .
grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

You have clearly shown that you are a kid and shouldn't be making political comments. How can you say the Yorubas are ever willing to switch to the winning side they didn't support? Are the Yorubas not the only ones that have played opposition since independence? Even when obasanjo, a Yoruba man, was in power, they opposed his moves when they saw how wrong he was. They were his biggest critics.

It's so funny to Now see the people popularly called AGIP (any government in power) now saying the Yorubas are betrayals for supporting buhari and moving away from opposition for the first time.

You all can keep telling yourselves lies and even believing it. Guess what? It will always be lies which will lead you nowhere.
The same people actually fighting over WHICH NORTHERNER should be their next party chairman lol

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RickyTan: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Igbo Nation world wide is over 50- million plus strong and we are bound to have an efulefu here and there.

In his world view - Buhari is perfect and complete?? Is Buhari a god now? Or a mere servant President??

Buhari has proven to be a certified Igbo hater and SS/SE remain proudly 5 %

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by greatmen: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Point of correction I have never seen the tribal hate against Gej during the campaign we in the south south may not be talking but we just waiting, the vent and insults and attacks from the west was appaling, we may be silent but doesn't mean we are fools you gave us hate what do you want back love
aressssa:

When you are raised and baptized with hate, then you hate all your life because that's all you know, that's all your social and communal engagement with other people around you.

The ones in this thread are going to pass down the same hate to their children just like their parents did to them, it's a vicious circle of eternal hate and bitter way of life...

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tunderay(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

I'm sure you know your people..

You are about to get the same thing on NL..

Igbos

start

attack...

grin grin
LMAO, one of the funniest but precise reaction I have read in NL

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
Truth is that Igbos never gave a fuuuck not until GEJ became president. It would be silly to try to deny that.

Well, what do we benefit if Obasanjo or Abacha is the president ??
Deny that we miss the billions of dollars we use to get from GEJ ??

What a joke
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by bigben3: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Truth is bitter! Well done Joe,let it be said you have done your best and posterity will judge you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Mcowubaba: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
hannyjay:
D only sensible igbo man
Because he is a Zombie grin grin... That makes him sensible.. Lwkmd....
Buhari weighed war 1st against the Igbo nation....
We are only responding....
How did he start the war..
1) 97% 5%
2) Appointment of mostly his Daura/Northern relatives
3) Ordering the consistent killings of Peaceful Ipob protesters
4) Not doing enough to curb Fulani herdsmen
5) Bad economy policies....
6) loop sided anti corruption battle..
7) Overall Hunger and imminent economic recession...

Buhari failed to carry a major ethnic group in the Country along, he is so tribalistic, bigoted and confused....

He will probably travel to a foreign country soonest to go and wail away time.....

Buhari is Undiplomatic, not suitable to be a leader........
He should be resting with his cows in Kastina.....

Prices of every commodity has skyrocketed, nothing is the same....
Fashola's people brought Electric bill of 50k for me grin when the haven't given light for nearly 2weeks.... I'm I paying for my sins or for NEPA BILL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
madapcmod:

When the yolobas and their press were abusing GEJ with clueless, shoeless, Fisherman , dumb etc, the nitwit was enjoying the insult with his yoloba adopted kinsmen, but when same insult was given back to Dullard, the bàstardinho again got his bribe from the usual devils to attack his ppl.

Is GEJ an igbo man? Why take panadol for an ijaw man's headache?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
madapcmod:
Who listens to this bastard? I mean this inanimate object that rather stampede his brothers to death just to ascend to glory. This whimp is a persona non grata and he knows it reason y he hardly come home. U only hear his evil voice when his ppl are opresssed .

When fashola deported Igbos he remained quite till Igbo started reacting, he found his betrayal voice

During d oba lagoon saga he was dumb , till d issue garnered much momentum, the prodigal son was tipped again to go attack his ppl.

Joe Yorubakwe Nikita lachaa gi anya. Efulefu muo! Ifeajuna!
you kept shouting fashola, when are you gonna start shouting about orji or what's his name that sacked all non indigene from state work force?

Stop spreading hate.

Yorubas didn't abuse Jonathan because they hate ijaw people.. Yoruba's voted en masse for the same Jonathan in 2011.
Tell your people to learn decorium and not be a cry baby .

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Here comes the Oracle of Igbos.

He has been speaking sense into their deaf ears from 2012, but like sons of Belial they have refused to listen.

He who the gods want to destroy, they deafening him first.

They were happily cheering and hailing Kanu that was calling for the killing of other ethnicities. After PMB is through with that bigot animal, he will serve his sentence at ICC that you love dragging everybody to.

The cup of hatred they keep preaching will soon be full once again, the seed of hatred which they keep sowing consciously an actively, will soon be ripe and I only hope they will not have a full gulp of their drink from the cup and also eat a 3 course meal from their ripe seeds.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Abagworo:

1st of all GEJ is not an Igbo man and 2ndly no ethnic group was targeting GEJ with destructive propaganda aimed at creating chaos across Nigeria. What many Igbos involved in this recent quest for war have failed to understand is that a war in Igboland is a lose lose situation and dearth of our long term hardwork from 1970 to 2016 or whenever the war starts. A warrior doesn't wish for war but cowards do because they kniw nothing about it's devastation. In war even the winner comes out devastated.

Please be sensible for once. So the famous "dog and the baboon", "Clueless drunkard fisherman"," bokoharam sponsor" and so many unprintable names people from some sections called GEJ was not intended to create chaos? In as much as Nairaland is an anonymous forum, we should know that we will be judged based on the lies we tend to create to deceive those that don't think thoroughly. You may end messed up. Note my words.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ihatesycophant(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2016
psucc:
When his namesake in the Bible history became the prime minister in Egypt, he did not use his office to take a pound of flesh of his brothers for the evil they did to him. Rather he uses his office to save lives and wrestled them out of the grip of hunger and starvation.

But in the case of the present Joe, his brethren can wail and die provide he keeps office.

What a contrast!!!
Did you read the article very well or just read the caption and made submission with that? If you read well, you're part of those he is talking about. Never ready to learn but just full of hate and emotional imbalance. Why not change and learn from his write up and be human.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MasterJayJay: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
obailala:
But this is the very point being made, Igbos are blessed with success everywhere. So why is it that a lot of Igbos who supported GEJ in the last election have refused to let go of the election loss?... Some notable ones have successfully incited others to hate every other tribe, especially any tribe or group of persons that supported Buhari. Even Igbos who supported Buhari have been declared persona non-grata and efulefus with their lives threatened on a daily basis. It is supposed to be a free world and everyone should reserve a right to support whoever they want to support. But the emotional outbursts and hatred spread by most Igbos (who supported GEJ) to date leaves much to be expected, it doesn't in any way reflect a blessed people and that is sad. Do I even need to mention that there are quite a lot of shallow minded cretins who actually wish evil and destruction upon Nigeria and celebrate at any single bad news, this is the unfortunate situation we have in our hands presently.

SuperS1Panther:
Here comes the Oracle of Igbos.

He has been speaking dense into their deaf ears from 2012, but like sons of Belial they have refused to listen.

He who the gods want to destroy, they deafening him first.

The cup of hatred they keep preaching will soon be full once again, the seed of hatred which they keep sowing consciously an actively, will soon be ripe and I only hope they will not have a full gulp of their drink from the cup and also eat a 3 course meal from their ripe seeds.
Why did Buhari order security personnel to shoot unarmed biafra protesters? undecided I guess Bubu loves them very much.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by martineverest(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2016
its really baffling.most xpecially dia women's hat..red for awusa is appalling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture / Crowd At APC Governorship Rally In Sokoto. Photos And Videos / Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.