Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36422 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by allanphash7(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Even me

9 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RichYoungNigga: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2016
aressssa:

I'm sure you know your people..

You are about to get the same thing on NL..

Igbos

start

attack...

grin grin

And no terror attacks have been recorded in the Igbo history

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
hian!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Sunnycliff(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Sycophancy at its peak. When did it become a crime to vote for who and what you believe in? Must everybody vote for your Buhari?
The 97% that voted him are the better off than we the 5%?
Do they have more fuel? Is hunger not on their doorstep? Are they not buying dollars at #345?

#gerraraheremehn

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kstix(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Spot on joe igbokwe.. I commend u for speaking the truth as it is despite the bigotry of d ipob flats who insult u not knowing they are just proving ur points to be true and factual. The same ipob flat heads that didnt mince a word of complaint during jonathan's regime even when he did worse things. So buhari got all northerners in places of power? So what? Dele momodu said he doesnt care if all his appointees are from daura and so do i... So long as they deliver and do their jobs effectively. That is how yorubas think.. We dont work with ethnic bias. We are way ahead of that thats why we have the most peaceful learned and flourished regions in d whole nigeria. How many yorubas will u find in d east or north? But this ipob Igbos will go everywhere because there yansh cant stay in their homeland(the one they are clamouring for to secede) and yet they destructively criticize and rain insults the moment they feel they want to subdued... This same mentality that cost them over a million lives in the sacrificial biafra war. When will u guys wake up and develop ur lands and let ur ppl stay there and realize no one is trying to subdue u but ur deluded minds. They call yorubas cowards. All because we choose to outsmart ppl with senses rather sacrifice our lives by fighting. Look at the political sphere and tell me who controls it more. (awolowo, obj, tinubu) yorubas... What an igbo would try to accomplish by gra gra.. A yoruba accomplishes faster by applying wisdom and diplomacy.. I can bet it that if it were yoruba that wanted to secede, we would have done it a long time ago without a single blood shed.. Wake up igbos.... Wake up.. Hian

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by tolexy007(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Can someone ask this efulefu why Buhari is appointing only Northerners angry

i tire o

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by PHIPEX(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
I searched the internet but couldn't find one project Buhari commissioned btw 1983 and 1985. He is going to 2years in power again and hasn't commissioned even a bore hole yet this man is busy attacking Igbos rather than confront his slave master.

Someone should tell this noise maker than just as Igbos could not be cowed by the British before independence, they can not be cowed by the antics of Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ghostmist: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
I didn't bother reading the rubbish..

don't we have a right to choose who we vote into power again?

must everyone vote APC to be absolved of "ethnic bigotry"

what sorta fuckery is this?

what kinda nonsense is this?

I just feel like slapping sense into this basstard...

God will punish this efulefu of a man...

8 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Egbabiekperemo: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is an ignominious bas*tard#

Ijawmilitant 2014#

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by eyeview: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
An average igbo man doesn't do eye service. If he likes you,he will let you know,if he doesn't like you,he will let you know. The whole nation doesn't understand this.
If satan contests against God,the yorubas will stand with God,but if God loses,they will switch sides and make satan their new best friend.
Igbos will take a stand and either sink or swim with you.
I tell people that the day an igboman will become president,the yorubas who are mocking them today will become their new best friend to 'gossip' the hausas. That's why if the north is scheming for power,they see igbos as their main opposition and vice versa,the west will always tag along with the eventual winner.
As for Joe Igbokwe,I don't blame him. He is feeding his household from the crumbs off Tinubu's table. He has to say such to earn his pay.
And let it be known that igbos didn't just hate buhari because of GEJ. His antecedent from 1983 to PTF boss shows his innate disdain and contempt for igbos.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by 989900: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Wise unsentimental words, from a wise, balanced, and sensible man.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by manuel80(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
good talk

one thing the Igbo people should get used to is the fact that power has to circulate. for crying out loud buhari still has two years and no one can exactly say this is wat he has in mind for the country

we're just hoping for the best and simultaneously expecting the worse.

just take a look at the US that is over 200years old while Nigeria is barely 60. no one was there to tell how bad the country was when they were our age. its just time we need and as the saying goes *before it gets better..it has to be worse*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by uzolexis(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2016
I totally disagree with this man. Yes there are hate speech from Igbos but Igbos are not the only ones guilty of this, it's a Nigerian thing...where was he when the Oba of Lagos said he would throw Igbos into the lagoon and Yorubas where hailing him for that
Tribal bigotry is a Nigerian thing so I refuse to put all the blame on Igbos alone, even here on NL we see it everyday from Igbos and Yorubas mostly. we Nigerians must learn to live with and tolerate each other

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
This guy is a vary good definition of what the yurobas will call omoale!!! He a typical example of a profane fellow who had traded his birthday right for a morsel of bread. Why the northerners are busy fighting and scheming for their people to be strategically placed, he is working overtime to replace lie Muhammad.

11 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by GoldHorse(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
attackgat:
Joe Yorubakwe is a man who had lost touch with moving times. The man thinks the world starts and stops with Lagos. Has Joe Yorubakwe ever bothered to ask Igbos why they are disenchanted with Government of the day? What he is more interested in is why Igbos didn't follow him and APC zombies to lick the a$$ of Buhari. Like most sychophants, Yorubakwe has a one track mind. When will he address the salient points on the ground such as true federalism, Fiscal responsibility, resource control, autonomy and Igbo sovereinghty? Right before his eyes, a process of Northernising Government is happening and his busy singing the praise of the bigoted Buhari. What has he said about herdsmen attacks? Where is the confab report? Can Yorubakwe tell us any single capital project that Buhari has commissioned after one year in office? Has the economy improved or gotten worse under Buhari? Yorubakwe should spare us his useless sermons and start confronting the faliure of his party and the faliure of the Nigerian project

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dont might Uncle Joe jare but If I may ask where do you live? I hope its not Lagos, because a man of your understanding that knows that the world "does not" starts and stops with Lagos will not live there, abi?!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by saintdennis(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2016
woodcook:
I think Joe is guilty of same offence he is accussing others of. What Joe failed to do was to list all those "efforts" that the president has made and the exact actions from the people of SE that have made it difficult for PMB to actualize his dreams for Nigeria.

Secondly, Joe should state exactly what the FB post was and if what the "SEners"said were true or not. He should also consider that maybe the SEners are right about their assertions.

I wonder what that man has been smoking.

Guy for your point I BELIEVE HIS CONTINUATION OF WORK ON 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IS A SIGN OF EFFORTS TO SHOW IGBOS HE ISNT AGAINST THEM.

He also began ogoni clean-up and also insisted a LAGOS -calabar rail being part of the budget.

Isn't that a good thing for ND and SE?

#2- are they wrong? Is NDA really a credible org? An organisation that released a statement telling bayelsans to LEAVE THEIR HOMES that they would be coming to bomb a particular pipeline soon!

10 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by experimentist: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Na dis kain man dey make me wan marry igbo girl with yam leg oh.. Nice one Joe.[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe Igbokwe, How sad??

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Scholes007(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe you cannot afford to pitch this govt against any major tribe. You comment is just defination of pitching the fg against a section of the country. I have never read,heard, or seen where SE stood against the progress of the messiah of yours. Never have our leaders attacked buhari nor have any Igbo organisation pitch itself against buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by simplygreat(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again

There you go again. He speaks the truth. We have good qualities which is non arguable but we have to admit that we have bad sides that we need to work on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by awa(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe Yoruba could have make some points without unnecessarily comparing the igbo nation with Yoruba nation. He belittled the entire Igbo race by comparing us with Yoruba.We are igbos and Yoruba are yorubas.

His write up showed an obvious sign of sycophantic minded fellow. You can learn whatever you want to learn from Lagos. It is insignificant if you can't make impact in your hometown.

13 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by bawajghai(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Did u ask ur self this question when azikwe Jonathan is in power.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by misscall247: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
no pull
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Anayordike(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
attackgat:
Joe Yorubakwe is a man who had lost touch with moving times. The man thinks the world starts and stops with Lagos. Has Joe Yorubakwe ever bothered to ask Igbos why they are disenchanted with Government of the day? What he is more interested in is why Igbos didn't follow him and APC zombies to lick the a$$ of Buhari. Like most sychophants, Yorubakwe has a one track mind. When will he address the salient points on the ground such as true federalism, Fiscal responsibility, resource control, autonomy and Igbo sovereinghty? Right before his eyes, a process of Northernising Government is happening and his busy singing the praise of the bigoted Buhari. What has he said about herdsmen attacks? Where is the confab report? Can Yorubakwe tell us any single capital project that Buhari has commissioned after one year in office? Has the economy improved or gotten worse under Buhari? Yorubakwe should spare us his useless sermons and start confronting the faliure of his party and the faliure of the Nigerian project

Well spoken. As For me I hope to reply him in details when I have his time. Obviously he is saying all these trash because he belongs to APC. Perhaps, he's hoping to get attention from the his fellow liars using the Igbo as his tool. He will soon regret this.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Earth2Metahuman: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe has spoken well

The part I find funny is, when they dish out their hate, they expect love and a pat on the back in return.
If someone dishes out little dose of the hate they spread everyday, they start crying and acting like victims.

They made me found it difficult to criticize buhari constructively when he did something wrong cos they already bastardized everything with hate.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MrAldrick: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties

How did you know igbos are the most hard working people on earth? Hv you travel round the world?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MaziOmenuko: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
At least, some of us are still sane and can reason along your lines: the hatred campaign wont lead us anywere. We will keep wailing till 2019 when political offices will be redistributed and we will have nothing but hate filled hearts.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by fortune1968: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
chosen04:
And where was this lost soul called Joe Yorobakwe when this APC party was calling GEJ a clueless and a kidgarten(sic) president? I guess such insults were a complimentary remarks to him then?
so u are now getting back at buhari. ? was jona performing well? u make no sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Part of the problem is that most Nigerians seem to think that when your tribe is on top, you get ''benefits''

(Common in most parts of Africa. One ex president of a West African country, on taking power developed his home village into a mega city with a big temple to his chosen divinity. )

When Obasanjo took over in 1999, most Northerners were very very aggrieved (hence the North's backing of PMB in 2003). Likewise, some Yorubas cast the June 12 struggle in the 1990's as a case of ''Yorubas not being allowed to rule''

The problem is that nearly 40 years after states were first created, the whole state system has not worked. I guess it is because Nigerians at all levels have this idea that development comes from Abuja. If they put a lot of energy into developing their states and making the state system work....I guarantee all this tribal bigotry would vanish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Igbo ethnic bigotry ??
1. The igbos haven't produced any president for the country of Nigeria.
2. They are the most hard working tribe on earth and the tribe with the highest number of rich people in Africa

Why should we hate other tribes ??
What tribes should we hate ?? The Yorubas ?? Well, we bought all their properties in Lagos and Yoruba land.

Should we hate on the Hausa tribe that has produced more than 4 of the Nigerian presidents and still the poorest tribe in Nigeria ??

We Ibos don't have the time to hate on people, we only have the time to make money and buy all their lands and properties
w
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by cyprex: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
Yeye man

What have you to say about the northernernization going on?

The fulani herdsmen?

What nigeria has as politicians are a$$lickers

Nothernization? If indeed there is 'Nothernization', are you most suitable to fight against it, having lost an earlier attempt to fight it?
The problem with my Igbo brothers is that they hate to hear the truth about their attitude. Nd'Igbo anaghi anu ezi okwu.

Nwata gini gburu Nne gi, osi o bu eji, gini gburu Nna gi o bu eji, gini ka iji n'aka eji

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by oyindare(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Arise01:
Igbokwe is telling them the bitter truth but they cannot understand the handwritten on the wall, my Igbo brothers keep agitating for Biafra while lagos is building the biggest refinery in Africa that will give them stable power supply, employment opportunities for their teaming youths and also boost their economy.
Lord bless this guy more with brain cos guy u get brain

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.