Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103349 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Two of every living thing on earth won't go into that boat.. He Should explain that first. Its the only proof we need.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by adoyi8: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cchuks27:

You're mistaken my dear. This is pure tourist attractions and it will only generate him and the city more revenue. Can't you see the marketing strategy being played out here?
making strategy, isnt it what christianity is all about?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by teshyberry(f): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided

So can't u appreciate a good thing when u see 1??
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by adoyi8: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

True. All thd need to hear is GO and they wouldnt wait for the D and they will assume you wanted tk say God and jump on you when all you wanted to say was GODZILLA or GORILLA
you are right GODZILLA or GORILLA are better than god
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As an addition, baby animals occupy a lot less space and a wise man would have considered how to fit such animals in the ark after being given dimensions. Simple intelligence would suggest, "the smaller the better" a baby lion would be like your house cat "playful". A baby elephant would be same. A baby crocodile would be 200 times smaller than it would be when fully grown.

Or dont you know you can tell sex of an animal from delivery?

Plus temperament would be in its infancy so very easy to manage.
just take ur time and think through what you just posted.. After that, do it again, and again and again.. Is 1 + 1 = 2 or 11 (I just tire for ur logic)

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by beadaholic(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As an addition, baby animals occupy a lot less space and a wise man would have considered how to fit such animals in the ark after being given dimensions. Simple intelligence would suggest, "the smaller the better" a baby lion would be like your house cat "playful". A baby elephant would be same. A baby crocodile would be 200 times smaller than it would be when fully grown.

They can be caged also which will limit contact
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Slimberry1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm..comment reserved
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by adoyi8: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
beadaholic:

They can be caged also which will limit contact

it's very astonishing to see the extend to which young africans go to defend the stupidity of the white man's religion. you all need to read 'Things fall apart ' again to see how the white man used logic to tear apart the ibo belief.

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
You make fallacious generalizations, and when someone points out your obvious errors, you then show links showing rare or one off examples to justify your fallacy.

This is what you wrote;
So you do not even know a baby lion or the entire cat family plus baby monkeys and their classification cn feed on goats milk?

Goats milk is the most nutritionally balanced milk out there. If you still think cats cannot drink goats milk then read this

But this is what the link you provided wrote;

When we look at all the facts we see that if an owner is going to give their cat any kind of milk, goat's milk is better than cow's milk, however milk in general is not a natural food for cats and can still cause problems for them, particularly due to the high calcium content and its relationship to causing urinary tract problems.

If for some reason you feel that you must give your cat milk, then goat's milk is a better choice, and preferably fresh goat's milk. Introduce it slowly, a teaspoon at a time, monitor your cats litter box for signs of diarrhea or constipation.
It seems you did not even read the link you provided.

The same thing with your self fertilization fallacy.
You wrote this;
Most fish are self ferrilizing in other words have male and female sexual reproduction capabilities
But on Google search I only found just one specie of fish that is said to be capable of self fertilization.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
ezebunafo:
With God my friend all things are possible,it surpasses human reasoning and I strongly believe in this almighty God,i don't doubt his existence for a second

thats the sort of simplistic thinking that has kept africans backward and superstitious

its also the sort of daft thinking that politicians and thieves and prosperity pastors spout

you see a person making mad money with very little effort /hard work / innovation and he tells you na godwin, and you also swallow hook line and sinker. meanwhile the guy is running one scam or another.

if you cant explain it, then just keep quiet. it is people like you who will also celebrate those 55 year olds parading baby factory products as miracle babies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by justcallmenuel(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:
This is what happens when you have too much money and don't know what to do with it undecided

I swear, u're %100 correct..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
adoyi8:

you are right GODZILLA or GORILLA are better than god

I appreciate your contribution. Thank you. Anything else u want to say?

Peace!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Aubrey1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Bible has never ever been Wrong. Always RIGHT!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
wirinet:
You make fallacious generalizations, and when someone points out your obvious errors, you then show links showing rare or one off examples to justify your fallacy.

This is what you wrote;

But this is what the link you provided wrote;

It seems you did not even read the link you provided.

The same thing with your self fertilization fallacy.
You wrote this;

But on Google search I only found just one specie of fish that is said to be capable of self fertilization.

Your ignorance is epic. Why are u forcing yourself to see what you want to see. Ok let me help you

If for some reason you feel that you must give your cat milk, then goat's milk is a better choice, and preferably fresh goat's milk. Introduce it slowly, a teaspoon at a time, [/b]monitor your cats litter box for signs of diarrhea or constipation.

What it says there is that it is preferable to give a cat goats milk but in small quantities and to ensure you are giving it in the right quantity you should monitor the litter box for diarrhea or constipation.

In other words do not just pour it in a bowl and walk away. Be involved. But essentially if given at the right levels its perfect for the kitten. Do you understand now?

Now from the second link

[b]Mangrove killifish don’t tend to bother. Adults have both ovaries and testes, so when they want to reproduce they release sperm and eggs simultaneously. After the eggs are fertilised, they lay them in gravel.

Constant self-fertilising means the fish lose any genetic variation. Mangrove killifish that have self-fertilised for just a few generations become homozygous: that is, they have two identical copies of every gene. So within each population, there are a few groups of genetically identical killifish, each cloned from a different ancestor.

You said no fish self fertilizes and I just gave you one and you are still shouting even when its in black and white in front of you? Are you sure you know what self fertilization is?

Plus I gave you the link for the self fertilising komodo dragon.

Make I pluck my eye give u so u go fit see?

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
adoyi8:

it's very astonishing to see the extend to which young africans go to defend the stupidity of the white man's religion. you all need to read 'Things fall apart ' again to see how the white man used logic to tear apart the ibo belief.

Wetin concern things fall apart with Ark wey person build. If you are a hater of the white man just say so. But funny enough...who cares if you do or don't.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by mecussey(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
ever811:
let me see how those atheist will be calling him names on this forum...

Do you have the video of the image you put below...i need it pls send to geoffery2@gmail.com
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by fishbone11(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2016
£77million to build just an ark just prove what the bible says is true. Just imagine the money wasted, when I'm here looking for common #500k naira just to do business I no see. God u are watching me like this...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ever811(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2016
mecussey:

Do you have the video of the image you put below...i need it pls send to geoffery2@gmail.com
no don't have that video any more..but leme try and see if I can get it for you from my younger one when he get home..
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by OgahCHARLES(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

THIS KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THE REASON WHY AFRICANS ARE BACKWARDS. They are the very chains of slavery in every sense of the word. Im sure this individual is jacked up on mind altering drugs or he has a very wild imagination. Im sure this cave man wouldnt agree that daniel was thrown in he midst of lion cubs, which is a very logical explanation of why he wasnt eaten by the lions, but of course the BIBLE didnt specify the AGE of the lions. #rubbish

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Atheist with arguments tho.. . They can argue for Africa. Them no wan take ear hear say God exists. Sometimes, I wonder why they take so many things God do for them on daily basis, things their almighty science can't explain, for granted.

Pls, atheists in the house, has science explained the process of sleeping and waking up in the next morning? If yes, how can we control death from seizing one's breath while asleep? I want to know. You guys obviously know it all. Do enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Ibime(m): 12:50am On Jul 16, 2016
cloudgoddess:
What a ridiculous and utter waste of money.

Do you know how much that guy would make turning this into a tourist attraction? See for yourself how the ship is full of visitors.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Pamelayoung: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Wooow! It's so beautiful
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by OgahCHARLES(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided

in dj khaled's voice*

YOU'RE SMART!!! #atheistforever
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by OgahCHARLES(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2016
luisina:
Atheist with arguments tho.. . They can argue for Africa. Them no wan take ear hear say God exists. Sometimes, I wonder why they take so many things God do for them on daily basis, things their almighty science can't explain, for granted.

Pls, atheists in the house, has science explained the process of sleeping and waking up in the next morning? If yes, how can we control death from seizing one's breath while asleep? I want to know. You guys obviously know it all. Do enlighten me

mehn is it me or does religion have the highest number of daft folks.

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Did it ever occur to you that when the bible says 2 of every animal it never said if the animals should be fully grown?

Only fully grown animals are territorial. Baby animals know no better.

Any simple calculation would still live that theory dead in the water. Deader than dead.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And what is so hard to believe about that? Some animals eat once a week and while some animal waste serves as food for others.

How many children did Noah have?

All you have to do now is conjure a theory as to how the plants survived that you can use to trick the ignorant.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by CoolUsername: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Most baby mammals feed on milk at infancy and 40 days isnt that long to cause chaos in their systems. Its simple intelligence bro. Cows, oxen,goats, mooses etc all produce milk. Some of them may have been brought in as adults in order to serve as milk generators to feed the ones yet in infancy so focus of tending and feeding would be more on the adults than on the infants.

Truth is if you sit down and think about it a little even you would see how easy it would be to draw up a feeding method and cleaning method.

But you just refuse to think because that is your trademark.

Sure, because cow's milk is great for a baby wolf.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by davien(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2016
luisina:

Please keep in touch with reality.
Salts in the brain control our sleep-wake cycle

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160429095142.htm

And breathing or more precisely the heartbeats that keep you alive are an involuntary action... so you can't mistakenly forget to breathe while sleeping if that's what you mean by your question.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by gGGODDd(m): 3:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Virginkpekus:
We need am for owerri o
Lalasticlala abeg epp us carry am go fp till okoro-awusa see am
you seem to be so aware of that piece of meat in between those legs of urs
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Let's just see how over 10000 species of organisms will fit into this thing. Shall we?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Romzy26: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Most baby mammals feed on milk at infancy and 40 days isnt that long to cause chaos in their systems. Its simple intelligence bro. Cows, oxen,goats, mooses etc all produce milk. Some of them may have been brought in as adults in order to serve as milk generators to feed the ones yet in infancy so focus of tending and feeding would be more on the adults than on the infants.

Truth is if you sit down and think about it a little even you would see how easy it would be to draw up a feeding method and cleaning method.

But you just refuse to think because that is your trademark.

sorry to say, but, you're the one not thinking.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Romzy26: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2016
okay, everybody chill out, while you are debating if the Noah story happened or not, it actually did but Noah was ordered to gather the DNA of every animal. I believe by now y'all already no the bible was altered. you can't use only the bible to figure out historical events, research for other historical writings. they are few left tho after the catholic church burnt books from the 300 AD to keep us from having information. P:S I'm a Catholic but a heretic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.