Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103365 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by alinho60(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided
lolzzz guy u wicked
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MRBODMAS(m): 6:13am On Jul 16, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#000099][/color] tongue ;DDemonstration of intelligence

Bragado!!
Free me joor
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2016
TrajansKong:

God, Goat or de Goat-God?

The Almighty God.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by carlkenny: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Lilbrown007:
GOOD Now Lets Put Two Of Ever Animal On Earth In It And See How It Fits And Keep Them In There For 40days Lets See If They Could Live In Harmony

Y don't they buy 5 LOAVES and 2 FISHES and see how many they can feed.

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Lilbrown007:
[size=16pt]Only One Condom Could Have Prevented This Stupidity [/size]

The Almighty God have the capacity to do things that are beyond human understanding. Including your conception and delivery. It's only a FOOL that says there's no God.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2016
carlkenny:

Y don't they buy 5 LOAVES and 2 FISHES and see how many they can feed.
Why don't you create human being and see how they move.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2016
lol...making noah ark proving the bible is correct...this guy has an A1 in stupidity...m guessing he used wooden nails and stones to make the arrk...lol bunch of deluded fools..pure evidence of the height of delusiion the story book they read cann cause...using modern day equipment to build and yet claimint it was so somee thousannd years ago...noah's ark in the bible is jst a bed night story people..complete bullshvt...christians the better u begin to open ur eye and reject delusion...the better...ve been readding comments nd jst been laughing christians talkin shvt...baby animals ni adult animals ko..
Maa go sip alomo till a better thread shows up joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The Almighty God have the capacity to do things that are beyond human understanding. Including your conception and delivery. It's only a FOOL that says there's no God.
lol...another brainwashed mammal...is that the only passage u can remember in ur storybook?...lol read urr bible man...u'd knw its jst a story book to entertain a bored man...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Lagazine(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin grin Everybody Come And See O She Said Some Would Have Been Brought In To Server As Milk Distributor To The Infant Forgetting That The Bible Said Two Of Each Both Male And Female!! Meaning One Kid Goat And One Female Mother Goat

Even Some Animals Know Incest Is Wrong But Am Not Surprise Even Ur God Encourages It!! Remember Naoh Children I Guess They Learnt It From The Animals grin
You are a confused human being. U need to think very well before u react to a sensible discussion like this. Anyway, if u don't believe, go to Turkey, u will see d real Ark of Noah on d mountain Hararat. Stupid bigot.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by osimimi1: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2016
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
ARE U LOOKING FOR ADMISSION INTO AAU/UNIBEN HERE IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AND BE AMONG THE ADMITTED ... CALL DR. George ON +2348053171273 09057519633
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by daniel56(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Dis is what money do to people, who do know how to use it.many people are crying in naija and someone build a noah ark.
marshborn:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/someone-built-noahs-ark-to-prove-the-bible-was-right-5991378/
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:
You make fallacious generalizations, and when someone points out your obvious errors, you then show links showing rare or one off examples to justify your fallacy.

This is what you wrote;

But this is what the link you provided wrote;

It seems you did not even read the link you provided.

The same thing with your self fertilization fallacy.
You wrote this;

But on Google search I only found just one specie of fish that is said to be capable of self fertilization.
thumbs up...u kkilled him...thats what they all do..bring stupid proofs...they dont have a single proof abt the bible...the nexxt tin he will start tellin u
May god have mercy on u...or i will remember u in ur prayers...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by mattmogan88: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
I love dat.. very huge

#respect

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided

If it pains you that much I can sight a transformer nearby!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2016
Romzy26:

sorry to say, but, you're the one not thinking.

And you the great thinker said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Sure, because cow's milk is great for a baby wolf.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXr5kjPDJew

It does not hurt to read a little you know. Having the dire need just to say anything to refute a claim is a sign of retrogressive behaviour and not intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Lagazine:
You are a confused human being. U need to think very well before u react to a sensible discussion like this. Anyway, if u don't believe, go to Turkey, u will see d real Ark of Noah on d mountain Hararat. Stupid bigot.
some discovered it in 2010..other 1977..lol...
Some refused to disclose its locations..the others said sm funny tinzz....the carbon dating of some showed it to be over 6k years old...some(noah' ark ministries)precisely said it was 4800 years old...wow...bunch of wavering stuffs upon stuffs...all i saw were inconclusive stories..the most baffling was the discoverry of nails lol..metal nails...how that came to be at that time baffles me.....u guyz shud find smtin more comprehensive...rubbish
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

thumbs up...u kkilled him...thats what they all do..bring stupid proofs...they dont have a single proof abt the bible...the nexxt tin he will start tellin u
May god have mercy on u...or i will remember u in ur prayers...mtcheew

I guess you also either did not read the link or you did not see where I helped him highlight his area of interest in the link which is why he shut himself up.

Some of you are actually under an illusion that anything you say makes sense simply because what the other person said sounds ridiculous to you. I suggest you read the link yourself because some fish are self fertilizing and kittens drink goats milk and a komodo dragon is self ferrilizing.

Go and get educated

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...another brainwashed mammal...is that the only passage u can remember in ur storybook?...lol read urr bible man...u'd knw its jst a story book to entertain a bored man...

I was like you, in fact my parents were Atheists I mean my father and my mother. Atheists are the most brainwashed on the planet earth. I have a huge documentary on Atheist very soon I will upload it here. I came out Atheism in April 2010. Pls I urge you to come out. I was an Atheist for 32 good years. Let me stop here. Take your Tongue and count your teeth.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by litaninja(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao. See ehn, one of the major issues with these religions is that they can't stand the scrutiny of basic logic questions & the are eventually said to be "subject to interpretation" by their practitioners. That's when someone will now tell you, Noah's ark was a parable. Pastors, imams and dibias milking Nigerians since 1800
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MasterJayJay: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
realmindz:

wen lies and beautiful nonsense are about to be brought togda, it's usually dat long..

pls summarise it here; How did Noah's family comprise of a black, an Arab, a Chinese and an Indian....
or how did different races come from Noah's family alone?

and how come the world could not ve any link to Noah their ancestor and Could not remember a world apocalypse as great as the world flood in which only their family survived.

You have been lied to, wake up and think

No summary for you. If you don't want to believe the flood, then stick to apes being your ancestors according to Charles Darwin.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2016
MasterJayJay:

No summary for you. If you don't want to believe the flood, then stick to apes being your ancestors according to Charles Darwin.

Even Charles Darwin later recanted his very own statement when he said he had no fossil proof.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by bolicks: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Great. Science and archeology are catching up with the Bible, proving it perfectly right all the time. Blessed be You Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2016
janellemonae:

Word. I believe in d bible & also believe in science. I believe in evolution but definitely not d Big Bang theory. One of my hobbies is watching science research documentaries. I too have read a lot & agree wt everything u wrote here. Even physicists are amazed at d order & patterns in d universe. The more u learn d more u realize nothing is random.

As a Russian scientist once said "I don't believe in miracles in d sense of d word, I believe there's a law governing everything, it might be a higher law and it only appears as a miracle because I don't understand it yet".

That's a logical statement, but not contradictory to faith. I just don't get d pride in atheism. Science doesn't in anyway disprove d concept of intelligent design.
open ur eyes more and u wud see..frget religion..its a white man's left over trash...
The earlier the better...the big bang has pure evidences
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by repogirl(f): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Most baby mammals feed on milk at infancy and 40 days isnt that long to cause chaos in their systems. Its simple intelligence bro. Cows, oxen,goats, mooses etc all produce milk. Some of them may have been brought in as adults in order to serve as milk generators to feed the ones yet in infancy so focus of tending and feeding would be more on the adults than on the infants.

Truth is if you sit down and think about it a little even you would see how easy it would be to draw up a feeding method and cleaning method.

But you just refuse to think because that is your trademark.
don't bother yourself trying to convince someone who has already convinced himself otherwise. It's just a waste of your own time, brain work and energy.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Romzy26:
okay, everybody chill out, while you are debating if the Noah story happened or not, it actually did but Noah was ordered to gather the DNA of every animal. I believe by now y'all already no the bible was altered. you can't use only the bible to figure out historical events, research for other historical writings. they are few left tho after the catholic church burnt books from the 300 AD to keep us from having information. P:S I'm a Catholic but a heretic

hahahhhahqhahahqhaahahaha

now, this is a funny human!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by mecussey(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
ever811:
no don't have that video any more..but leme try and see if I can get it for you from my younger one when he get home..

ok thanks very much
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

open ur eyes more and u wud see..frget religion..its a white man's left over trash...
The earlier the better...the big bang has pure evidences

What if I say you are evolutions left over trash? Since you want to hold brief for the big bang, show me one proof. I don't want theories o and I dont want assumptions. I want proof.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

All you have to do now is conjure a theory as to how the plants survived that you can use to trick the ignorant.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it? So you actually think the whole world was flooded? When the world referred to was the Mediterranean region. You guys need to go to a pawn shop and pawn your brains for something better...something like a molecule.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Any simple calculation would still live that theory dead in the water. Deader than dead.

Since the calculation is a simple one it shouldnt be difficult for you to help us with it should it?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2016
luisina:
Atheist with arguments tho.. . They can argue for Africa. Them no wan take ear hear say God exists. Sometimes, I wonder why they take so many things God do for them on daily basis, things their almighty science can't explain, for granted.

Pls, atheists in the house, has science explained the process of sleeping and waking up in the next morning? If yes, how can we control death from seizing one's breath while asleep? I want to know. You guys obviously know it all. Do enlighten me
This question is not meant for this generation...
It takes us back to stone age wen men lived in caves..
Well I'm not disappointed, u are simply being African..that's why we still dance and shout looking into the sky while the whites are doing space explorations...
or why we still open our jaws in shock to praise the holy one in the sky wen we hear the sounds of thunders...

My dear lady, it's not just about putting on mops (wigs) to cover ur head...you need to hunt for knowledge to improve wat is inside..

Better question next time pls

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Noah's story is about to be repeated with the imminent coming of Jesus the son of God into the hearts of men: Jesus is the Word of God and the heart of man is the Ark. Only Jesus in your ark can save you. The flood of Noah's time was a flood of heathenistic idolatrous knowledge, the flood that is coming imminently is a flood of the knowledge of God as it is written: and the earth will be filled with the glory of God as the waters cover the sea.

The entry of Jesus into the ark is the rapture of the saints; immortality will swallow mortality, and incorruptibility will swallow corruptibility. Jesus the Word of God is coming to flood the world, this time around, it is flooding with the knowledge of God, the earth will be filled with the glory of God. In Noah's ark/time they had to float above rubbish, in the ark of Jesus the flood of illumination will turn prepared hearts to wells, rivers and oceans of perpetually springing holy waters. The wicked will be cut off.

A beautiful new world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.