Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103363 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Dom2020: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
misplaced priority, why not channel that money into something productive

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Animals mature to an exyent before milk production no matter what.

Whoever built this ark did so not to show the animals could fit but to show that the dimensions were accurate and the visual tangible proof of those dimensions.

The animals are a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by elrynex: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided
hehehehehe
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macelliot:
it wasn't absent. Israelites slaves built it.
it saddens my heart to see my fellow blacks still mentally enslaved and backward, when shall we evolve and be great. well I blame religion dat has successfully reduced that part of man that has to do with being inquisitive, hungry and searching for knowledge and answers rather than relying on ancient books of fallacies and exaggerated events with little or no evidences...Well just believe, bcus the bible said so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Question can a cat e.g lion, tiger e.t.c survive infant hood on goats milk?

Only God can do this.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You still dont get it do you? If a cow gives birth and the calf is separated from her with artificial stimulation replicating feeding of her calf such as with the use of hands to milk the cow it can continue producing milk for almost a year.

Milking cows by hand fools the cow into continuing to lactate.

I guess a 500 year old Noah was smarter than you.
And people lived up to 500 years abi?
Your ignorance is irritating.
You've also not read that life expectancy back then was less than 40 years for humans.
Advances in Science especially in the field of medicine is the reason man is able to live up to 80 years old today.
The more you try to defend this useless bible,the more you make yourselves appear ret4rded.
And Noah was able to milk how many cows to feed billions of animals there. And they drank salt water for 40 days. Pls don't reply me cos you lack the ability to think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
A waste of otherwise useful wood. Ark is still too small. Does not prove anything. If anything it looks like a photoshopped image.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Ability247(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
You claim you are an atheist, yet to rush to come spew rubbish on any religious thread. Why? Since you feel it's all false, why not just stay away? Are you always that bitter? So why are you bitter?

One would think that the logic from your tiny brain that convinced you that this extremely ordered world with very ordered organisms composed of extemely complex, detailed cells & co. is simply a product of some chaotic big explosion in space and rooted in randomness, would bring you peace of mind and freedom. So what's wrong?

Science is man's method of trying to make sense of the universe and it's mysteries, not the reverse. So the universe and it's mysteries predate science. Yet some people turn from their Creator, embrace their limited knowledge of the universe - science - as their own god, and call themselves atheists!

These people don't have a problem believing the devil exists (maybe a fundamental issue with them is a problem with authority, but the devil is your lord if you reject God tongue ). They don't care that the big bang theory is in direct contradiction with Newton's laws and wrestles with that of Thermodynamics, which is the same science. They would yell that the Ark can't be built without modern equipment, but wouldn't argue with how the pyramids, irrigation from river Nile in ancient Egypt, the hanging gardens of babylon, great statues, etc, were built without one. I could go on and on.

We don't have all the facts people. I am a scientist and I love science, but God is supreme. Whether atheists like it or not, He is the Creator. All we have been doing is to use hypothsis and, subsequently, experiments to understand how everything works. Sometimes we think we have gotten an answer, and we call it a law, only for us to find out after some years that our "answer" was wrong, so we commence experiments all over again. We are TRYING to understand. There are still great amounts of information and knowledge that are not available to us and may never be but we just keep trying to understand the ones we can. And then some people derail, and pronounce the limited knowledge we are still working on their god - that's exactly what you are doing as an atheist.

If you are an atheist here, go and research the metaphysical/spiritual of this world, and see how your precious, arrogant, allknowning logic would fare. Keep thinking we are alone or on our own at your own peril. If you haven't seen things, ask questions. You are either on the Lord's side or on the side of the forces of darkness, whether you believe it or not; whether you know it or not. And if you are not on the Lord's side, then you are a pawn in this life. I wish I could explain more but I have already typed a lot.

Take it from someone who understands your point of view and whatever you may try to explain to yourself as the basis of your belief as an atheist - there is neither peace nor fulfillment outside God through Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Cows produce milk for the same reason that humans do: to nourish their young. In order to force them to continue producing milk, factory farm operators typically impregnate them using artificial insemination every year. Calves are generally torn away from their mothers within a day of birth, which causes them both extreme distress. Mother cows can be heard calling for their calves for days. Male calves are destined to end up in cramped veal crates or barren feedlots where they will be fattened for beef, and females are sentenced to the same sad fate as their mothers.

And Noah Was Able To Do This How??

Your father slept with your mother and the result is full grown adult like you. Your father was able TO DO THIS HOW??
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Just because we have 5 continents now doss not mean we had it then.
And we have how many continents again? Did you say 5?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Get your answer here. http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/race-definition.html

Too lengthy to post here.
wen lies and beautiful nonsense are about to be brought togda, it's usually dat long..

pls summarise it here; How did Noah's family comprise of a black, an Arab, a Chinese and an Indian....
or how did different races come from Noah's family alone?

and how come the world could not ve any link to Noah their ancestor and Could not remember a world apocalypse as great as the world flood in which only their family survived.

You have been lied to, wake up and think

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by olaniyi0(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As an addition, baby animals occupy a lot less space and a wise man would have considered how to fit such animals in the ark after being given dimensions. Simple intelligence would suggest, "the smaller the better" a baby lion would be like your house cat "playful". A baby elephant would be same. A baby crocodile would be 200 times smaller than it would be when fully grown.

Or dont you know you can tell sex of an animal from delivery?

Plus temperament would be in its infancy so very easy to manage.
what is this one saying? but d bible does not mention small animals na.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

You've also not read that life expectancy back then was less than 40 years for humans.
Advances in Science especially in the field of medicine is the reason man is able to live up to 80 years old today.
The more you try to defend this useless bible,the more you make yourselves appear ret4rded.
And Noah was able to milk how many cows to feed billions of animals there. And they drank salt water for 40 days. Pls don't reply me cos you lack the ability to think.

You do realise you are the useless one who keeps disturbing someone who refuses to acknowledge you and accept your venomouly volcanic way of reasoning.

Since you lack the ability to think and I do not then carry your thinking ability to someone who gives a damn becausd I sure do not.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

That ability to think is so unfortunate....it amuses me how people can't challenge their thinking faculties...

Thinking is a problem..Jst step outside religion for 10 seconds and I bet one would see the fallacies of many bible tales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by barny95(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
if we are 2 consider what d Bible says Noah's Ark is in d shape of a box not what we have in the picture
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are u sure you are educated? Most fish are self ferrilizing in other words have male and female sexual reproduction capabilities so all we need is just 1 fish and not 2 as some have internal fertilization while others have external fertilization.

Fishes are not that big to occupy that much space and again like I said, 40 days would cause a chaotic response.
Fishes aren't that big to occupy what? How many aquatic animal species do u think exists today?
Educated man havent you read that the whole world cannot be flooded at once because of the shape of the earth.
Stop defending this rubbish. Na pure lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
olaniyi0:
what is this one saying? but d bible does not mention small animals na.

If you cannot see that we were all trying to reason how all the animals could have fit into the ark hence the baby animals angle then pls do not type.

Besides if the bible did not mention baby animals did it mention adult animals?

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As an addition, baby animals occupy a lot less space and a wise man would have considered how to fit such animals in the ark after being given dimensions. Simple intelligence would suggest, "the smaller the better" a baby lion would be like your house cat "playful". A baby elephant would be same. A baby crocodile would be 200 times smaller than it would be when fully grown.

Or dont you know you can tell sex of an animal from delivery?

Plus temperament would be in its infancy so very easy to manage.

See slave..

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And what is so hard to believe about that? Some animals eat once a week and while some animal waste serves as food for others.

How many children did Noah have?

Leave matter for mathias na....God who gave d directive, took care of them alll
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise you are the useless one who keeps disturbing someone who refuses to acknowledge you and accept your venomouly volcanic way of reasoning.

Since you lack the ability to think and I do not then carry your thinking ability to someone who gives a damn becausd I sure do not.
I think u ve disgraced ursef enuf on this forum

u are worse off than anybody...from ur comments, u are neither righteous nor open minded nor sensible...

After all these ur swearing here, u ve not lived the average Yaweh standard and shall be condemned to hell with unbelievers as u believe...Hell awaits u and Yaweh will not save u even though it's obvious u are fighting for him

5 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by major466(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
cloudgoddess:
What a ridiculous and utter waste of money.
Obviously most of you are not seeing the commercial site of it. That ark is actually an asset. The structure can be converted into some sort of adventure hotel. What's more lucrative than that
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

Fishes aren't that big to occupy what? How many aquatic animal species do u think exists today?
Educated man havent you read that the whole world cannot be flooded at once because of the shape of the earth.
Stop defending this rubbish. Na pure lie.

This is my last response to you. "World" also means a particular region or people and not the whole earth. We know the earth's population and geolocation was far less than today sk the whole would then could have been just Lagos in Number and size. So the flood we talk about here could have had a smaller focus as against worldwide.

Ps; do not mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by God2man(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Awesome!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by cho25bc(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
hardbody:

People scamming people.
Is Oriflame Cosmetics in Sweden also a scam? If u are not interested,why don't u allow those who av interest 2 comment? Rather than criticising what u dont know,why don't ask 4 proofs?u can visit www.oriflame.com.ng or www.facebook.com/deeoriflameng and see d business opportunities highlighted dere. Pulling others down is not d way 2 go my brother.Desist frm it. God bless u
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
major466:
Obviously most of you are not seeing the commercial site of it. That ark is actually an asset. The structure can be converted into some sort of adventure hotel. What's more lucrative than that

They are not seeing it because its called NOAHS ARK so all the Atheists brushed their teeth and jumped on the thread to shine their teeth. But if it had been called Guguyaya big boat they would have said " wow loos awesome" £77mila? Baba God bless my hustle too o."

Smh

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
NZAGHA:

berra mind ya words else.... :\:\

you dis djhandsome, what do you even think you're

Becareful. Else, you invite the wrath of God upon your head
Hahahahaghahahahahah.
You think that someone who doesn't believe in god has any atom of fear or regard for your empty threats.
You sound exactly like the m0rons who wrote the bible.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Ability247(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

Really? Advances in science make us live up to 80 today? Because I have great grand parents who lived up to almost 200 in my hometown, and they had no access to "advances in science"... and they weren't the only ones in my hometown. Or in other people's hometown... probably even in yours. Why is the "go organic" movement gaining ground? Don't you think "advances in science" is the indirect cause of reduced lifespan? Do you know what harm those motor fumes you inhale daily on your way to work or elsewhere do to your organs? And thats just one out of innumerable examples.

Have you read the scientific article where scientists asserted that the brain has the capacity to keep living way more than it does in us, which led some of them to commence a study on "why we die"? This capacity could only have been designed or developed much before now, then it's potency eroded over time, aided by our "advances in science". It didn't suddenly develop.

If Christianity bothers you this much, why are you here? Why not go find a thread where atheism is glorified or something? Well, I hope this helps you think more deeply of your stand and spur you unto a genuine change of heart. Its never too late for anyone. One love.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by anibestlala(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided
Free the guy.he used his money to prove something he believes in ,you go use yours for whatever.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

That ability to think is so unfortunate....it amuses me how people can't challenge their thinking faculties...

Thinking is a problem..Jst step outside religion for 10 seconds and I bet one would see the fallacies of many bible tales

Sorry to burst your bubble. I don't so religion.....I DO JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ttmacoy: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
And how does he know that is what the ark looks like? There wasn't any photos in the bible was there?

The guys has built the ark he saw in the movie Evan Almighty lol.

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by major466(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

They are not seeing it because its called NOAHS ARK so all the Atheists brushed their teeth and jumped on the thread to shine their teeth. But if it had been called Guguyaya big boat they would have said " wow loos awesome" £77mila? Baba God bless my hustle too o."

Smh
Don't mind them. Anyway they are entitled to their opinions. Amen to your prayer.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sorry to burst your bubble. I don't so religion.....I DO JESUS!
who's chisos? whr did he come from? I heard he was the king of the Jews. ..

Ur god that does not bear African names...

u are a blaady ediot.

Knowledge is too distant from u..son of the jews

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.