Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103358 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by oyalunasamuel(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
You are an Idiot... One who's blind. What does dying on the cross got to do with this? SMH

DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by flokii: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
oyalunasamuel:
You are an Idiot... One who's blind. What does dying on the cross got to do with this? SMH

He's not an idiot

This is rubbish, totally uncalled for.. Or what do you stand to gain from it?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

I think u ve disgraced ursef enuf on this forum

u are worse off than anybody...from ur comments, u are neither righteous nor open minded nor sensible...

After all these ur swearing here, u ve not lived the average Yaweh standard and shall be condemned to hell with unbelievers as u believe...Hell awaits u and Yaweh will not save u even though it's obvious u are fighting for him

Pity! Incidentally God never asked for your opinion of Him did he? The reason why you are mad at God is because He refused to respond to your ignorance and spiteful approach towards Him.

You will only end up popping a vein with all this hate and I want to be heard by all theists attitude and the attempt to yell at God like you could even yell at the moon.

Bro sit where you are and enjoy yourself and I will do likewise. If God isnt real its a matter of timd and I will regret that decision but let that decision be mine and not coming from a man whom I know makes his fair share of mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

who's chisos? whr did he come from? I heard he was the king of the Jews. ..

Ur god that does not bear African names...

u are a blaady ediot.

Knowledge is too distant from u..son of the jews

Amen. Anything else?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by RobinHez(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

ok sir, I will...

but pls answer how you are a descendant of Noah....
How the Egyptians with sophisticated ancient civilization could not have any record of Noah and his ark.

Explain how the world could not remember a world apocalypse which wiped out all humanity but only their family was saved.

lastly explain how blacks, whites, Chinese. and all other races of the world came from Noah

Because the flood only happened in the Mediterranean region.... Which is usually referred to as the "then world of Noah"

It was a local event, not a worldwide type. That explains everything about the story.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by theEYe21(f): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
ireneony:
Nice art work. .
To those atheists here is ur proof
IDI0T!!!!

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pity! Incidentally God never asked for your opinion of Him did he? The reason why you are mad at God is because He refused to respond to your ignorance and spiteful approach towards Him.

You will only end up popping a vein with all this hate and I want to be heard by all theists attitude and the attempt to yell at God like you could even yell at the moon.

Bro sit where you are and enjoy yourself and I will do likewise. If God isnt real its a matter of timd and I will regret that decision but let that decision be mine and not coming from a man whom I know makes his fair share of mistakes.
so because I don't believe my race came from the Jews or I've refused to be brainwashed with the bible fallacious tales then it meant I was frustrated?

why can't u slaves of the jews jst realise that some people can't jst be fooled?

sorry o, descendant of Noah

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by theEYe21(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:
GOOD Now Lets Put Two Of Ever Animal On Earth In It And See How It Fits And Keep Them In There For 40days Lets See If They Could Live In Harmony
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by theEYe21(f): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
You are soo naive grin grin
naijadeyhia:

Did it ever occur to you that when the bible says 2 of every animal it never said if the animals should be fully grown?

Only fully grown animals are territorial. Baby animals know no better.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

so because I don't believe my race came from the Jews or I've refused to be brainwashed with the bible fallacious tales then it meant I was frustrated?

why can't u slaves of the jews jst realise that some people can't jst be fooled?

sorry o, descendant of Noah

Spiteful apology accepted. Anything else?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
theEYe21:
You are soo naive grin grin

And you must be Albert Einstein.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by timilehin007(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
. Wickedness angry

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by boydzeal: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Did it ever occur to you that when the bible says 2 of every animal it never said if the animals should be fully grown?

Only fully grown animals are territorial. Baby animals know no better.
Both young and old were present. They could by no means harm them because the creator was on their side. Remember that Daniel spent a whole night in the Lions' den without being hurt but when those behind his ordeal were thrown into the same den the lions devoured them before they could get to the floor of the den.
So, with God all things are possible.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
RobinHez:

Because the flood only happened in the Mediterranean region.... Which is usually referred to as the "then world of Noah"

It was a local event, not a worldwide type. That explains everything about the story.
Thank u , at least this is one more reasonable...compared to those clowns explaining things that a 2 year old wud see no common sense.

Then that simply explains why many cultures cud not ve had the story in their histories or why there are still many races on earth...

nevertheless, this put the bible in question as it was written that all living things died and only the jewish family survived

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
boydzeal:

Both young and old were present. They could by no means harm them because the creator was on their side. Remember that Daniel spent a whole night in the Lions' den without being hurt but when those behind his ordeal were thrown into the same den the lions devoured them before they could get to the floor of the den.

Only believers in God can understand this. People like u and I but those on the other sidd of the divide will only see another quote to attack like rabid wolves.

Advice; when they say anything derogatory to you just say thank you and move on.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by theEYe21(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
So are you saying all the animals in the world could fit in Noah's ark even insects, animals in the north pole?the way you think is funny, your logic is a joke. We humans haven't even discovered 1/3rd of the animals in the planet, and we've only discovered billions or even trillions of species. Animals in different regions cannot survive if they live in different habitat, especially when we talk about animals in the north poles like polar bears, they can't survive the hot region, they will die. How is it possible for them to travel all the way from the north pole to the middle east. It makes absolutely no sense. Religious people I know you mean well but please stop thinking through your anus. Try to think more logically
naijadeyhia:

And what is so hard to believe about that? Some animals eat once a week and while some animal waste serves as food for others.

How many children did Noah have?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This is my last response to you. "World" also means a particular region or people and not the whole earth. We know the earth's population and geolocation was far less than today sk the whole would then could have been just Lagos in Number and size. So the flood we talk about here could have had a smaller focus as against worldwide.

Ps; do not mention me again.
You clearly do not understand ur own bible book of fairies.
Your book says the whole world thats the essence of building the ark and saving every species. I want you to think outside that useless book that's why I will keep quoting you. After all you people disturb atheists with this nonsense all the time. Whence you people shut up about this fairy trashy book, I will ignore religion.

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kingkenOkus16(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
[center]Don't teach pigs to fly ..
It annoys the pigs
And wastes your time ..
[/center][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
boydzeal:

I've been asking these questions and no one has been able to provide a reasonable answer....

Tell me how whites, blacks, Arabs, Chinese and all world races came from Noah...

Are u a descendant of Noah...

Why is it that other world cultures could not trace their ancestry to any Noah or anytime a world flood occurred which wiped out the rest of humanity but only their family was saved...

Remember it was a world flood, a great and rare even that sud be nailed down and passed down from generations to generations never to be forgotten...
but somehw, only the Jews remembered....even ancient egyptian civilization could not remember...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ability247:

Really? Advances in science make us live up to 80 today? Because I have great grand parents who lived up to almost 200 in my hometown, and they had no access to "advances in science"... and they weren't the only ones in my hometown. Or in other people's hometown... probably even in yours. Why is the "go organic" movement gaining ground? Don't you think "advances in science" is the indirect cause of reduced lifespan? Do you know what harm those motor fumes you inhale daily on your way to work or elsewhere do to your organs? And thats just one out of innumerable examples.

Have you read the scientific article where scientists asserted that the brain has the capacity to keep living way more than it does in us, which led some of them to commence a study on "why we die"? This capacity could only have been designed or developed much before now, then it's potency eroded over time, aided by our "advances in science". It didn't suddenly develop.

If Christianity bothers you this much, why are you here? Why not go find a thread where atheism is glorified or something? Well, I hope this helps you think more deeply of your stand and spur you unto a genuine change of heart. Its never too late for anyone. One love.
With or without the activities of man, every thing called matter has a half life.
Planets even stars die without mans intervention.
Your forefathers lied about living up to 200 years old.
Medical and scientific discoveries are the reasons why we have a longer life span today.
How many life threatening diseases or sicknesses were your forefathers who thought twins were evil able to cure? I could remember my father telling me that back in the days people were thrown away alive into the forests if there illness could not be cured especially after consulting the oracle.
Your forefathers who even lived longer did so because by that time the whites have introduced "white mans medicine" to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your father slept with your mother and the result is full grown adult like you. Your father was able TO DO THIS HOW??
[size=16pt]Only One Condom Could Have Prevented This Stupidity [/size]

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Lekewatt(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin grin Everybody Come And See O She Said Some Would Have Been Brought In To Server As Milk Distributor To The Infant Forgetting That The Bible Said Two Of Each Both Male And Female!! Meaning One Kid Goat And One Female Mother Goat

Even Some Animals Know Incest Is Wrong But Am Not Surprise Even Ur God Encourages It!! Remember Naoh Children I Guess They Learnt It From The Animals grin
so so sorry u r lost into d abyss of frustration.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by KOLA4U(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Weldone…

angry angry angry angry

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ability247:
You claim you are an atheist, yet to rush to come spew rubbish on any religious thread. Why? Since you feel it's all false, why not just stay away? Are you always that bitter? So why are you bitter?

One would think that the logic from your tiny brain that convinced you that this extremely ordered world with very ordered organisms composed of extemely complex, detailed cells & co. is simply a product of some chaotic big explosion in space and rooted in randomness, would bring you peace of mind and freedom. So what's wrong?

Science is man's method of trying to make sense of the universe and it's mysteries, not the reverse. So the universe and it's mysteries predate science. Yet some people turn from their Creator, embrace their limited knowledge of the universe - science - as their own god, and call themselves atheists!

These people don't have a problem believing the devil exists (maybe a fundamental issue with them is a problem with authority, but the devil is your lord if you reject God tongue ). They don't care that the big bang theory is in direct contradiction with Newton's laws and wrestles with that of Thermodynamics, which is the same science. They would yell that the Ark can't be built without modern equipment, but wouldn't argue with how the pyramids, irrigation from river Nile in ancient Egypt, the hanging gardens of babylon, great statues, etc, were built without one. I could go on and on.

We don't have all the facts people. I am a scientist and I love science, but God is supreme. Whether atheists like it or not, He is the Creator. All we have been doing is to use hypothsis and, subsequently, experiments to understand how everything works. Sometimes we think we have gotten an answer, and we call it a law, only for us to find out after some years that our "answer" was wrong, so we commence experiments all over again. We are TRYING to understand. There are still great amounts of information and knowledge that are not available to us and may never be but we just keep trying to understand the ones we can. And then some people derail, and pronounce the limited knowledge we are still working on their god - that's exactly what you are doing as an atheist.

If you are an atheist here, go and research the metaphysical/spiritual of this world, and see how your precious, arrogant, allknowning logic would fare. Keep thinking we are alone or on our own at your own peril. If you haven't seen things, ask questions. You are either on the Lord's side or on the side of the forces of darkness, whether you believe it or not; whether you know it or not. And if you are not on the Lord's side, then you are a pawn in this life. I wish I could explain more but I have already typed a lot.

Take it from someone who understands your point of view and whatever you may try to explain to yourself as the basis of your belief as an atheist - there is neither peace nor fulfillment outside God through Jesus Christ.

Word. I believe in d bible & also believe in science. I believe in evolution but definitely not d Big Bang theory. One of my hobbies is watching science research documentaries. I too have read a lot & agree wt everything u wrote here. Even physicists are amazed at d order & patterns in d universe. The more u learn d more u realize nothing is random.

As a Russian scientist once said "I don't believe in miracles in d sense of d word, I believe there's a law governing everything, it might be a higher law and it only appears as a miracle because I don't understand it yet".

That's a logical statement, but not contradictory to faith. I just don't get d pride in atheism. Science doesn't in anyway disprove d concept of intelligent design.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by geebehn(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
A modern ark
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by TrajansKong: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Only God can do this.

God, Goat or de Goat-God?

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Rexyl(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Great and brilliant work fashioned according to the Bible story of construction and futures of Noah's ark. While I appreciate the job well done would love to see the passion for sharing Christ's and winning souls for the kingdom of God.

May God help them to touch and save lives with their ingenuity and generosity.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by princeakins(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
DJHANDSOME:

EPic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Danfuster(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

No problem.

Let's even say the earth was much smaller then...

Maybe the size of present day Nigeria.

If Noah built the Ark in Lagos, how would he transport animals, of varying sizes, from Abia to Lag?

How about Kano, etc?

...using the technology of the day...

Camel drawn carriages, perhaps?

Noah needed not to go sort out and haul the animals to the Ark, I believe God simply gave the animals command to migrate to where the Ark was. God gave all living creature enough time irrespective of how retarded it's movement was
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by RobinHez(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

Thank u , at least this is one more reasonable...compared to those clowns explaining things that a 2 year old wud see no common sense.

Lol
Then that simply explains why many cultures cud not ve had the story in their histories or why there are still many races on earth...

Actually, there are other ancient accounts of a great flood. They (+the biblical story) are classified by Wikipedia as myths... Due to lack of strong evidence.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

nevertheless, this put the bible in question as it was written that all living things died and only the jewish family survived

Like I said, using "all" would be referring to "all that was known".

Before America was discovered, the Britons thought they had conquered all that was to be conquered, so in their own sight, they had the "whole world"... wink

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Ability247(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
boydzeal:

There are spiritual truths that cannot be understood with the carnal mind. The spiritual defies logic/science, and you would always be at an impasse with someone who is unable to see things from a perspective besides the carnal/physical.

Stop feeding them - these guys don't even believe in the Creator, so they will mock you for believing He was with someone called Daniel in a den of lions. They don't believe in miracles, so anything that isn't according to the way science has programmed some to think is falsehood and fables to them.

The truth is that truth remains truth, no matter how illogical it sounds. Just because we don't understand something doesn't make it false. Even some scientists who made great inventions were mocked when they revealed their plans, before they eventually succeeded. So it's fundamental human nature - most people mock what they don't understand as 'impossible'. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal all spiritual truth.

I just wish some people can see just a fraction of the metaphysical manipulations (which, by the way, are highly illogical/unscientific) being perpetrated even right now by occult groups and allied societies, from local covens to covert organizations. From whence came the power? Believe me, the evil in this world is so great that if it weren't for God, evil would have overrun this world. Yet the force of good keeps triumphing.

Its a serious battle going on under our noses, in different forms and guises, including brainwashing some people that whatever they cannot explain is false. Curiously, they only apply that to the Bible and anything concerning Christianity or God.

We dont understand, as scientists, why the universe is currently expanding, why there are areas of immense gravity in space that even light cannot escape from, why organisms were not able to adapt to the climate conditions of other planets besides ours and simply develop life-sustaining resistances and cells optimized for survival with a gas besides oxygen, etc., yet we keep studying to know. Nobody is going about shouting Foul! Foul! because they conflict with some of our known scientific laws.

If atheists keep an open mind about the Bible the way some do about science, the world would be a better place. But they cant because they have hardened their hearts. So just bless them and stop bothering yourself. Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.