Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67314 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tollzara:
Why?
women think with emotions, men think with logic. If the woman is way more in love with the man, her emotions will not be able to handle the relationship, and that’s where problems will fall in. Let the man love you more so there can be a balance.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
KinzyeWriter, I replied your post to give you the link to Fattkay's Telegram channel, but I was banned in the career section by that stupid bot that jails people for spamming.

How would you like to get the link?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tollzara:
KinzyeWriter, I replied your post to give you the link to Fattkay's Telegram channel, but I was banned in the career section by that stupid bot that jails people for spamming.

How would you like to get the link?

Add it to your sigi I'll get it from there Bro, thanks... I'm very sorry for affecting your account
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Add it to your sigi I'll get it from there Bro, thanks... I'm very sorry for affecting your account
Oh, no, it's absolutely fine. smiley

Check my signature now. Let me know if the link doesn't work.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tollzara:
Oh, no, it's absolutely fine. smiley

Check my signature now. Let me know if the link doesn't work.
Got it Bro, thanks wink
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Got it Bro, thanks wink
It's a delight, bruv. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Safiaaa:
women think with emotions, men think with logic. If the woman is way more in love with the man, her emotions will not be able to handle the relationship, and that’s where problems will fall in. Let the man love you more so there can be a balance.
Lol. Women think with emotions? Does that mean I shouldn't take this post of yours seriously because there's no logic in it, but is rather based on irrational feelings, since you're a woman? grin

If men think solely with logic, leeches, parasites, and gold-diggers will have no mugu to rip off. And if women think solely with emotions no rational person would take their opinions seriously, since they would be ipso facto illogical.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Lol. Women think with emotions? Does that mean I shouldn't take this post of yours seriously because there's no logic in it, but is rather based on irrational feelings, since you're a woman? grin

If men think solely with logic, leeches, parasites, and gold-diggers will have no mugu to rip off. And if women think solely with emotions no rational person would take their opinions seriously, since they would be ipso facto illogical.
what I meant is generally. Jeez. There will always be exceptions. But in relationships specifically, women are controlled more by their emotions and men tend to think more logically about things.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Safiaaa:
what I meant is generally. Jeez. There will always be exceptions. But in relationships specifically, women are controlled more by their emotions and men tend to think more logically about things.
Lol. I know, but exceptions don't count when talking generally/in the abstract/on average. If exceptions mattered, the rule is shattered. grin

But I get your point, though, on a more serious note. I just have ideological leanings that tend to go against such thinking, and when anyone raises such issues, I always prefer to err on the side of caution, due to their practical implications.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.