Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67377 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by niceguy7(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo

Besides, if that's really you, why covering ur face. undecided
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

*smiles *
Jux perused through and you are a Tech person and i can smell maturity in your attitude and a high sense of decorum. wink

In Pidgin u no be small gal again grin
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I just want do small amebotongue We dey monitor each other
Amebo is dangerous to your health. It kills faster than cigarette grin . i will soon report you to the mods for monitoring me grin grin

How is the weekend going there?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

Gbam!!.....no more , less

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Jux perused through and you are a Tech person and i can smell maturity in your attitude and a high sense of decorum. wink

In Pidgin u no be small gal again grin

No not really a tech person, I just utilize every given opportunity for self development........that's all. lolss
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by berryice(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
People re just saying d one dah loves dem...it's very hard...I will choose d one I love..nd I pray d feeling it's mutal..i need my happiness biko

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
I
Dfinex:

thank U dear. what more can i say..

U just need experience in things, to understand the rudiments.

Now...i think I like dis babe smiley....
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Amebo is dangerous to your health. It kills faster than cigarette grin . i will soon report you to the mods for monitoring me grin grin

How is the weekend going there?
I now know how to avoid bans. My weekend is okay dear, I sent you a msg 2 days ago, you see am?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
zaragal:
I
Now...i think I like dis babe smiley....
Hi Zaragal....
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I now know how to avoid bans. My weekend is okay dear, I sent you a msg 2 days ago, you see am?
work schedule has made things tedious. Will reply most of my msg. Got banned there for ....... Teach me how to avoid ban because politics section na ban full there. The mod there is ban crazy
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

No not really a tech person, I just utilize every given opportunity for self development........that's all. lolss
Tell me more
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Daniel2289(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual

U speak my mind coz that's just d answer. One like for u.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
work schedule has made things tedious. Will reply most of my msg. Got banned there for ....... Teach me how to avoid ban because politics section na ban full there. The mod there is ban crazy
Hahaha, it will cost you money, you want me to lecture you abi grin
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by shamecurls(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2016
For an average Nigerian Hustler

[size=18pt]The richest among both[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by DANO1011(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
vivianbelema:
The one that loves me biko

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
None. ..
Except if he loves God

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hahaha, it will cost you money, you want me to lecture you abi grin
teach me biko
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The one that loves you. Silly girls, they will go for the one that they love. If he starts treating them like trash they would say all men are the same.

Before we judge them, how about you?

Who would you choose...

Someone you find attractive, or someone you don't?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by enshi(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual

Just answer the question and remove religion
The one that loves you or the one that you love.... Simple pick one ah ah

3 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Tell me more
ask me more. ....Hahaha
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by sweetilicious(f): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
Exactly.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Dab2mydick:
grin
You Ear nko undecided
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
niceguy7:

Cnt u tlk without abusing?? undecided
No wonder 'nobori loves her atm'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by xreal: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

you hammer d nail for head. Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Plz shut up
Sempumping:
None. ..

Except if he loves God

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Exponental(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
If you choose the one you love, most likely, he will cheat on you. If you choose the one that loves you, most likely, you will cheat on him.
Very possible you or he disciplines oneself but if love is not balance or close to balance, cheating will occur.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by nawtibownie: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Neither.. The feelings has to be mutual. I wouldn't want a situation of "what if's"
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ceejay67(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=47590837]

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Lol. Dats cold dear. U sure thats why no1 loves u atm

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Anabel(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
It has got to be the one that loves me. Cos he will see me as his confidant and friend. Forgive my every wrongs and teach me to do the in the nicest way

5 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ipledge10(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

aww pure lie

Gals be dating the guy dey love since the days of Adam and Eve grin

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Situation001(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

how about ur guy also has a girl dat loves him and he goes for her..

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Fedayeen02: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

ask me more. ....Hahaha
check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.