Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67376 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ifyokwu(f): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Base on dis question, will go for d one dat loves me but reality I want mutual abeg
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Suntzung: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Mutual feelings biko
There is nothing like mutual 50:50 love, one should be above or below the other at one time or another depending on the situation.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hehehehe...grin

High5!

High5! O jare omo
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
This is why nobody loves u atm.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ojuu4u(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
STENON:
The total love must be 100 percent.

I'l go for the one that loves me for 70 percent

While I'l also love him for the remaining 30 percent.

30% ? So that you will be able to manipulate him and eventually turn him to errand nigga.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
LADIES Brains keep growing....
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by aniteze(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry

Don't say so please all u have to do is just try to observe and u will see.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by kayo80(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Sharrappp!!! Attention seeking cork teaser.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
kadas01:
For "Him" to give!

NB: "Capital letters" should be used to address Thy Most High "anywhere" He is mentioned in a sentence!

Shalom!

Thanks. Noted
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Something tells me Ur bf is here on nairaland and Ur choice may affect Ur relationship.... Cos I see no reason for you to evade and play hanky Panky with a question as simple as this..... . Its an assumption , just choose one

lolsss.....my boyfriend is not on nairaland ooo. ...

I'm just being realistic my dear....no "diplomacy" intended. Cheers
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:

I wasn't stationed there. I only went for flexing and shopping, then back to where I was studying. U wan carry me make we go flexing? I no too gbadu Malaysia, so make we enter Japan. Oya, pack one or two undíes and bra put for ya traveling bag. Call me when you're ready.

Oki oki... I will bring some and my favorite MOET rosë
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dklef:
i'd choose both. cheesy
That's what they do, but wouldn't say here.
They will choose the one they love, that loves them, that likes them, that has money, that is funny, that knows how to dress, that is famous.... Girls greedy sha
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by latinoKingdom(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
lol I dey smell lie the guy a above nko?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool
Greedy,greedy,greedy u :-@
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sempumping:
None. ..

Except if he loves God

Lmao, this one na disguise to cover up grin

You should go with the One that you Love, not the One that Loves you.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Suntzung:
There is nothing like mutual 50:50 love, one should be above or below the other at one time or another depending on the situation.

Oya professor of love GBERA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
SWITANN:

hmmm
what am i not good enough
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by enshi(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss.....my boyfriend is not on nairaland ooo. ...

I'm just being realistic my dear....no "diplomacy" intended. Cheers

And I still insist that you choose one
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

And I still insist that you choose one
I choose what u'll choose if it were u.....Hahaha
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by enshi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

I choose what u'll choose if it were u.....Hahaha

Hahahahah.... Lmao...... Finally you are talking
Well I'll choose the one who loves me.... Would that be Ur choice as well
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Odunharry(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
The one that loves you. Silly girls, they will go for the one that they love. If he starts treating them like trash they would say all men are the same.
Many will go for who they love
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by unapapadeycraze: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Odunharry:

Many will go for who they love

it's just the truth.

It's advisable for a lady to go for the man that loves her.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Odunharry(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

it's just the truth.

It's advisable for a lady to go for the man that loves her.
Unfortunately, many do otherwise
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Hahahahah.... Lmao...... Finally you are talking
Well I'll choose the one who loves me.... Would that be Ur choice as well

your guess is as good as mine....*winks*
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by unapapadeycraze: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Odunharry:

Unfortunately, many do otherwise

yes, most of them go for the man they love.

Especially all these pretty ladies, they are cocky. They snub any man who is trying earnestly to gain their love, they would say "i don't love him", they would go for the one they love, at the end of the day, he would jilt them.

Ladies, una dey listen to me now, go for the man that loves you. You can decipher between the man that loves you and the man who doesn't, stop the pretence.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nature8(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is one of the biggest problem our ladies are facing.. They don't love guys that love them but can do anything to get guys that doesn't send them in the name of I love him.. After everything, they'll come here to complain wicked guys are.. If I catch you eh! wink
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

See her mouth

U want to eat Ur cake & have it abi
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Badtguyy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
How person wan take love you with this your bad mouth
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Berlyn:
none angry

grin grin grin grin grin

because they are not lalasticlala.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Odunharry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

yes, most of them go for the man they love.

Especially all these pretty ladies, they are cocky. They snub any man who is trying earnestly to gain their love, they would say "i don't love him", they would go for the one they love, at the end of the day, he would jilt them.

Ladies, una dey listen to me now, go for the man that loves you. You can decipher between the man that loves you and the man who doesn't, stop the pretence.
Lmao.. I pray they listen o.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by enshi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

your guess is as good as mine....*winks*

Why not give me some credit for arguing this out...
A peep at Ur DP would be my pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.