Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (79753 Views)

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2009
4. Money: I know you guys don’t want to hear this but it’s the fact! My BF (poorer or richer than I am) pays for my hair and my clothes. Now I don’t expect him to take up totally financial responsibility of me, but if I’m throwing my B/day party, he shd pay for it or at least pay for most of it. He should at least once in a very blue moon, take me and my ladies out! He should pay for some lil things that I need and he should contribute, no matter how small, in anything I do!!
Bia, nwanyia, ara o digi?
take you and your girl friends where?
maka gini?

aham owu father christmas?

I'm struggling to take you out and you are now talking of adding your friends??
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Firstly, there's nothing wrong in splashing one's woman with CREAM.
Attending parties that are not necessary? It depends on the PREMIERSHIP.
Doing all sort of irritating house chores? I am not a handy-man.
Getting ma face punched? Errrrrrrrrrrrr, not my portion. angry angry angry
Receiving cuddles? I stay in a country where there's blistering cold 3/4 of the year. . . .so i can do with the cuddles.

Ahhahhaha!  cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2009
OMO IBO:

Bia, nwanyia, ara o digi?
take you and your girl friends where?
maka gini?

aham owu father christmas?

I'm struggling to take you out and you are now talking of adding your friends??

ROFL grin grin grin grin
i dont agree with part either
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2009
4. Help with his personal hygiene: Well some guys can be pigs you know. It’s a girl’s responsibility to ensure her guy gets a timely haircut, manicure/pedicure, shave and other things that come with looking good.

Wouldn't even date him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2009
4. Help with his personal hygiene: Well some guys can be pigs you know. It’s a girl’s responsibility to ensure her guy gets a timely haircut, manicure/pedicure, shave and other things that come with looking good.

Huh? i didnt even see this one b4
its my responsibility to look after a dirty child? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 16, 2009
The ujujoan get time for hand. She nor mention anything concerning dreams, ambitions or career.

Abi na to get promotion from a girlfriend to a fiance and then to a wife be her career? As I talk if the guy nor marry am at last, she go cry ooo.  grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

its my responsibility to look after a dirty child? undecided

Tope you never understand, the girl real name na Chukuamaka, she dey stay the village of Umahia for the remotest part of Abia State. (these names are pure fantasy) grin

Na one village champion wey wan dey form ajebota. Take you and friends out? You dey craze.
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 1:51am On Sep 16, 2009
michelin89:

Tope you never understand, the girl real name na Chukuamaka, she dey stay the village of Umahia for the remotest part of Abia State. (these names are pure fantasy) grin

Na one village champion wey wan dey form ajebota. Take you and friends out? You dey craze.

I cant breath grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2009
its my responsibility to look after a dirty child?

Roflmao!!!

@post
Nothing special. cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by No2Atheism(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2009
buahaaaaa grin grin grin . . .
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 2:06am On Sep 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

is that ur own ansa? tongue
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 2:07am On Sep 16, 2009
michelin89:

Who is Chukuamaka?
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is Chukuamaka?

The poster's real name. grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 2:20am On Sep 16, 2009
michelin89:

The poster's real name. grin

Now that's FUBAR!!!!
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by No2Atheism(m): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

Temitope don't mind me jare . . . was just poking some fun at @stilly.

-----------------------------

@topic

First of all, I don't believe in the BF or GF bullshit, I am more of a relationship person, its either am serious with a lady or I would not even start anything in the first place.  To be frank, i find it insulting to use the word Boyfriend and Girlfriend, those words sound childish and hormonistic . . . and immatured.

----------------------
@topic

In my own book, the duty is quite simple.

1. Love her as you claim to do.
2. Treat her as well as you treat yourself (this can include but not restricted to material things).
3. Leave the rest up to her, cus women are more emotional than men hence the truth is that men can't compete in the emotional department.
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 2:24am On Sep 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

Temitope don't mind me jare . . . was just poking some fun at @stilly.

-----------------------------

@topic

First of all, I don't believe in the BF or GF bullshit, I am more of a relationship person, its either am serious with a lady or I would not even start anything in the first place.  To be frank, i find it insulting to use the word Boyfriend and Girlfriend, those words sound childish and hormonistic . . . and unmatured.----------------------
@topic

In my own book, the duty is quite simple.

1. Love her as you claim to do.
2. Treat her as well as you treat yourself (this can include but not restricted to material things).
3. Leave the rest up to her, cus women are more emotional than men hence the truth is that men can't compete in the emotional department.

What words is appropriate then? undecided
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by No2Atheism(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

What words is appropriate then? undecided

Partner is more appropriate and matured in my own dictionary.
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kaypumpin2(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2009
The most important duty has to be knowing her safe period. grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 2:29am On Sep 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

Partner is more appropriate and matured in my own dictionary.

hmmmm i likey grin

kay_pumpin:

lmao. . true dat
most guys dont know wen not to step on their partner's toe grin cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 2:35am On Sep 16, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Fkinell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kaypumpin2(m): 2:40am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

hmmmm i likey grin

lmao. . true dat
most guys dont know wen not to step on their partner's toe grin cheesy

You already imbibed the partner "thingy" already?And what do you mean "stepping on toe"?Is that the new technique that culminates in orgasm for ladies? undecided grin
I'm in the mood to learn please  tongue

~Sauron~:

Fkinell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard from the grapevine you perused and studied Every woman more than you did your school books when you were young. grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I heard from the grapevine you perused and studied Every woman more than you did your school books when you were young. grin

That white book used to scare me.
I never opened it. Ma instincts got me through. cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Now that's FUBAR!!!!

tongue
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sauron1: 2:45am On Sep 16, 2009
michelin89:

tongue

I don't believe your story. . . .Chukwuamaka ko, Chukwunonso ni.

Now, why would you want a man to USE you? cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TOPE20001(f): 2:48am On Sep 16, 2009
kay_pumpin:

[b]You already imbibed the partner "thingy" already?[/b]And what do you mean "stepping on toe"?Is that the new technique that culminates in orgasm for ladies? undecided grin
I'm in the mood to learn please tongue

LoL . . . I sure did grin
steppin on ur partner's toe simply mean annoyin her na . .what else? tongue or is there something else . . . . . . hmmmm? cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 16, 2009
Temitope don't mind me jare . . . was just poking some fun at @stilly

You're creepy.
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by No2Atheism(m): 2:54am On Sep 16, 2009
stillwater:

You're creepy.

Flirty yes guilty . . . (even Tope can attest to the bow legs grin grin grin)

But creepy, hell noooo Ouch . . . !

Okay . . . i think that's a little on called for or am I missing something here undecided . Am not one that likes drama (infact i actively avoid it) . . .

TOPE2000!:

LoL . . . I sure did grin
steppin on your partner's toe simply mean annoyin her na . .what else? tongue or is there something else . . . . . . hmmmm? cheesy

Tope you would pay for copyright grin grin grin
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't believe your story. . . .Chukwuamaka ko, Chukwunonso ni.

Now, why would you want a man to USE you? cheesy

1. you know her? grin

2. Haba I expantiate na. Nor be the kind use wey chukuamaka want, but more useful things. tongue
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2009
@no2a
Sowwy. wink But,
The name---> creepy
The cow--->creepy
The words you use--->creepy cheesy
Me too sef I can analyze people.
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2009
@ Tope, Michelin et al . .

Okay ladies I'm not talking of the kind of r/ships u have in mind. The type you do for the fun of it and then trun around and say 'he broke my heart'. tongue There's no need to be in a relationship where you cant give your best and get the best in retun. Whether marriage is in view or not!!

Good one there on helping him build his caareer and all that, but that obviously comes with being dere for him!! Besides you can only do what you can!

As for the silly remarks you girls made, I'll just ignore them for the sake of peace . . afterall when an elder plays with children, he should expect insults from them!! tongue cheesy

@ Seeker

Nice one dere . . of course what I posted is what people expect. Most people dont do them I dont even do them myself but ideally, thats what a guy/girl should get for having someone special in h/her life!!

@ Omo Ibo
LOL . . okay you might have to reconsider sha.

Sometimes we ladies enjoy knowing that our guys can have fun hanging out with us and our GFs. Its not even about how much you spens, sometime the girl might even bear some of the expense, but you have to be willing to spend time with you GF's GFs. cheesy
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by candylips(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Sometimes we ladies enjoy knowing that our guys can have fun hanging out with us and our GFs. Its not even about how much you spens, sometime the girl might even bear some of the expense, but you have to be willing to spend time with you GF's GFs.  cheesy

commot that one because naija babes no dey foot bill under any circumstances
Re: Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2009
@Topic:

Just do your bit and i'll do mine!

BTW, i think i need a pedicure, are u also skilled in that dept? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.