Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38774 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by yemmit90: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin

I pity you! who cooking epp abi?

@op, 80% of men would definitely fall for these tricks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by sekem: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wyfe material my foot!

Who needs a wyfe material?

Once I look at you, you are very pretty, you have big bõōbs, you are of average height, you are fair in complexion, and you don't have yam legs, o boy na automatic wife material be DAT o!!! tongue

Pesin wey no sabi cook can always learn but pesin wey no dey sexually attractive no get hope becos e get some things wey even make-up plus all the good girl acting & pretending of this world no fit hide.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
passionate87:
story for the gods na today gals Don dey pretend, na for only novices dem go catch mugu na. no man want liability for a wife,my wife to be go Don cook for me well, and do other things before I make my decision .as for the gal me I wan marry I go dey harmlessly dey interact with her siblings from there I dey collect my findings. u know shit has a way of coming out without you asking for it. trust me I be psychologist prof, u must be very good to lie to me lol
story for sango and you think the siblings will say unpleasant things about THEI sister.even if they know her flaws they won't say anything. Same thing with a lady that is always calling her husbands siblings iya oko mi when they know their brothers bad character and know who he already wants to marry. Till a day of his wedding to another girl them go still dey call you iyawo wa. Shiooorr.Yoruba demons get am for man get am for woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by josfamdl(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
am happy dat u know d qualities of a wife material, instead of u to encourage gal to emulate dis u re teaching dem nonsense.

Only a stupid n mummy's boy re afraid of divorce
i ll eject yu frm my house asap,i can't live wit shit in my life n die prematurely n one idiot ll be forming landlady after my demise, no wonder guyz prefer court to church marriage nowadaiz.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Mikollon1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerian men don't propose to women that cook food and wash clothes for a living.

In all the things listed, the lady didn't mention stuff like "I'll be on leave from Monday and I'll use my leave bonus to add to my savings so I can buy a car".
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
yemmit90:

I pity you! who cooking epp abi?

@op, 80% of men would definitely fall for these tricks.

Yes who cooking epp?! undecided
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mikollon1:
Nigerian men don't propose to women that cook food and wash clothes for a living.

In all the things listed, the lady didn't mention stuff like "I'll be on leave from Monday and I'll use my leave bonus to add to my savings so I can buy a car".

That kind thing!!! grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by edorhe14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hehehe..Shey but sad things is u cant try this nonsense with Most of us.
We spot ur Bs from a mile away.
Once beaten twice shy.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by edorhe14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hehehe..Shey but sad things is u cant try this nonsense with Most of us.
We spot ur Bs from a mile away.
Once beaten twice shy.
The trap we will set will expose ya Azz.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by cruzyteejay(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fish brain@op
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by yemmit90: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yes who cooking epp?! undecided
Ask the married men around you.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by neocortex: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin

Are you married ?
Trust me in the Nigerian context married men prefer the cooking type than the project type.
Many men who claim to know "how to cook" usually get tired after a year of marriage because
they feel like they are no different from unmarried folks.

I am not saying married men who think like you doesn't exist but they are in the minority
and it is better for a lady to cast her net wider rather than expect to miraculously meet a
man who wouldn't mind living a married bachelor's life.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by bigiyaro(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Being a wife material has no rigid definition cos one man's food is another man's poison. After deceiving ursef, n going tru hell to portray what u r not, what happens after the wedding ceremony? cos d moment u drop the character dat attracted him in the first place, he drops u like hot shit n moves on, so na who lose? U've only succeeded in adding the title of a "divorcee" to ur name. Jst be who u r, ur Mr right will definitely digg ur style. Jst my one kobo.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Victoria again.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by neocortex: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
josfamdl:
am happy dat u know d qualities of a wife material, instead of u to encourage gal to emulate dis u re teaching dem nonsense.

Only a stupid n mummy's boy re afraid of divorce
i ll eject yu frm my house asap,i can't live wit shit in my life n die prematurely n one idiot ll be forming landlady after my demise, no wonder guyz prefer court to church marriage nowadaiz.

Easier said than done.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Phunkyposh(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
its usually less stressful to be Original!!!.... Who Pretence EPP
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
even if I fall for this, my mama go catch you!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
Just sleep in his kitchen for one week and you are good to go!
grin

I remember the threadgrin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
The phone convo na theory. When she come visiting me, she will do the practicals live and direct, no story

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chimeennaji:
even if I fall for this, my mama go catch you!
wetin she go con do? grin

Nwa mummys handbag grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Maxcollins042(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can this pretence stand the test of time,say like 3 months? The answer is apparently No
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:
Well, this only happens on phone...

Not like I wouldn't have you around me sometimes to know if you are actually a wife material and see you cook those delicacies, pray those prayers, sweep my compound and wash those cloths like you claim you do.

Men are wiser
But, seriously who prays when she is in her bf's house?

How do I go on my knees to pray, when I and him have cancelled like 3times before day break? I will feel like am mocking God if I try that .

I only say a silent "thank you God for another life" when in bf's house.

So, I may fail when it gets to prayer testing. Although, I pray very well each new morning, if I am in my house.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
9jatatafo:
The phone convo na theory. When she come visiting me, she will do the practicals live and direct, no story
exactly. That's more like it
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by captain247: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

One Bourbon Whiskey for you Bros..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by crunchyg: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:
Well, I guess, I'm not wife material for Nigerian men and the stress of pretending isn't for me undecided

Oya stay dia na u go tire
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by crunchyg: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Why bother?
I'd rather be alone than settle with man who finds these things most important.

Stop talking foolishly, if you can't do these, then what can u do
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Checked86: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

I remember the threadgrin cheesy grin
I can never forget that thread. The guy na dummy
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
I will like to marry a lady who will be proof reading my write ups representing me in meetings and polishing my kids and it's one is talking about sweeping compound......we are planets apart in this
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by johnnychuks(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Victoria come and try me now make you know how far, yes I know we have so many senseless men out there but not to my side.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Supercee01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Your Type will even do far better than those Wife material of a thing.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mrwonlasewonie: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
I can never forget that thread. The guy na dummy
that guy needs to read this thread he'll discover he's almost becoming a victim iF female Yoruba demon grin

Yoruba demon comes in men,women and families grin

He's the most epic fool of the year
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by nikkypearl(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

how you take know say na Orijin be my brand grin
as the spirit led

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.