Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (31946 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by jayney404: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
You came out from the womb of a trash obviousely. And since you are surrounded by trash sisters, I just pray you don't turn to trash. Just a prayer for you my love, son of a trash
Vanquay16:
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
But naija girls try now, na Wizkid and davido music industry I blame o, d only thing dem dey see na shake yansh, has anyone noticed the music industry from early 2000 reshaped the thinking of young girls in their teen, fast track to 2016 the seeds sown of shaking yansh has entered another level eg moheeda etc the girls watch and they have become what dey watch grin grin grin
amdo007:
I can't say all Nigerian girls are trash because I have a mother and a sister and hope to have a wife and a daughter, however most girls I have interacted with have shown a great sense of impatience that cannot allow them build a man. Forget bright future, most of them are blinded by material things and are not ready to help a man grow. It is rare to see a Nigerian babe that is ready to suffer with you. They only sit down and expect to enjoy the fruits of your Labour without any help whatsoever. They are gold diggers, sluts, lazy, materialistic and demonic. Some will even bring you down spiritually if you entangle with them. They have made a lot of promising guys useless and they won't stop anytime soon. They should change for the better before coming here to say nonesence about respect. I cant respect people who do not respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by jojosweet(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
I think one is only treated the way they present themselves. Girls of nowadays don't read, don't dare. Don't want to vacation other than snapchatting or instagraming, and keep showing off Fendi bags and baby mama bump only for it to go wrong and they cry foul! Michelle obama knows her onions,probably not in the kitchen,but she is a smart charismatic intelligent woman,and if to go by the scandal free regime obama had and good carriage of her girls(daughters) then I must say she is a good homemaker. We have great Nigerian girls and mediocre Nigerian girls then we have men undecided

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
I concur

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by greatmen: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
But wait first aren't the men to blame, I remember in the 90s it was about love letters, the sneaks you put on playing basketball, house party instead of clubs, something went wrong somewhere prolly the result of the civilian era where touts became political office holders instead of gentlemen, resulting to careless attitudes these men in power couldn't razzle girls in school or some dint go to school, with no pedigree or class the only way was to buy their fresh pynani grin grin grin it started small but became wide spread Abeg someone quote me if I dey wrong?
jojosweet:
I think one is only treated the way they present themselves. Girls of nowadays don't read, don't dare. Don't want to vacation other than snapchatting or instagraming, and keep showing off Fendi bags and baby mama bump only for it to go wrong and they cry foul! Michelle obama knows her onions,probably not in the kitchen,but she is a smart charismatic intelligent woman,and if to go by the scandal free regime obama had and good carriage of her girls(daughters) then I must say she is a good homemaker. We have great Nigerian girls and mediocre Nigerian girls then we have men undecided

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
As for me I think this advice should go to both parties because people are loosing. Their values and morals everyday, no guy wants to be a gentleman neither does a lady wants to be a wife material, everyone wants to be a nigga and ladies are acting like baby dolls I can't stop to ask myself where are our moral values. Misplaced priorities everywhere, diverted attention, people misleading people. People going unclad and semi unclad on streets. The quest for money has made people to throw away their values, no proper orientation everything is money money money . I wonder and weep for generations coming. God save us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian men can't handle women like Michelle Obama- strong and opinionated
EOD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by jojosweet(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
greatmen:
But wait first aren't the men to blame, I remember in the 90s it was about love letters, the sneaks you put on playing basketball, house party instead of clubs, something went wrong somewhere prolly the result of the civilian era where touts became political office holders instead of gentlemen, resulting to careless attitudes these men in power couldn't razzle girls in school or some dint go to school, with no pedigree or class the only way was to buy their fresh pynani grin grin grin it started small but became wide spread Abeg someone quote me if I dey wrong?
let me quote u, what I am saying is when a girl knows what she wants she won't settle for half baked romance. grin

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by femi4: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
Nice speech..
Not just Nigerian men, most black men.

Gosh i hate black men sometimes.
No wonder, mods dey ban you up and down

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
The truth has been said Although some nigerian women may not Agree, i say get over it! It's the truth tongue
some dumb nigerian women are already on here moaning and asking what's so special about michelle obama? What?! That is the most dumbest and ignorant question to ask especially by a nigerian woman. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Richy4(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I endorse this message...Nice one Brother...TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS

Black men self no send you....IN LOVE WITH THE WHITE FLAWLESS Angel

Hahaha u clearly have never been with a white woman...Let me just drop the subject hahaha

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
This EPIC rant written by Onuora Onianwa who is vexed that some Nigerian men will treat their women like trash and expect them to be like Michelle Barack Obama is a MUST READ.

Women that know, deep within their hearts, that they deserve a better man than the one they are with right now, kindly read this and receive sense.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/guy-blasts-fellow-nigerian-men-who.html
d guy mumu no be small
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Richy4:

Hahaha u clearly have never been with a white woman...Let me just drop the subject hahaha

Please enlighten me. The ones have been with no headache

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Miggs(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
safarigirl:
Nigerian men can't handle women like[b] Michelle Obama- strong and opinionated[/b]
EOD
You are very mis-informed.
No man wants a strong and opinionated woman
If they did,they would have romantic relationships with other men.
Look at the two photos of barack and his wife on this thread.Can you see how she is holding him tightly with both arms?The woman is clearly submissive to the man.

Unlike many black women in the world today who expect to be treated like queens despite their cunty_ actions.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Very interesting piece cheesy

The 'Nigerian' man grin

Anyways, there are men made for Michelle Obama's type of women; there are men made for the opposite of Michelle's type.

As a woman, the responsibility is on you to find/sieve the man made for you.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Miggs:

Lols!

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by croSStodds(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
Nice speech..
Not just Nigerian men, most black men.

Gosh i hate black men sometimes.
undecided ode,is your Dad not a black?Ode amugbo!! undecided
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by croSStodds(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
floragregs:
stop deceiving yourself by quoting yourself. Only a dumb nairalander wouldn't know those with multiple accounts! Arrogant boy.
Lwkmd grin grin Savage comment..
grin

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Miggs:
Look at the two photos of barack and his wife on this thread.Can you see how she is holding him tightly with both arms?The woman is clearly submissive to the man.

Unlike many black women in the world today who expect to be treated like queens despite their cunty_ actions.
lol. Na picture you dey look? Bros, strong and opinionated doesn't make one incapable of affection. Do not confuse those terms for frigid and unyielding

The most popularly used term for Michelle by the American media is 'strong' and 'opinionated'... . Nobody has ever looked at Michelle and said submissive.

No woman worth her education is ever submissive, they know what they want, they don't settle for dimwits who can't handle a woman with an opinion. Michelle is a graduate of Law, her course of study doesn't breed submissive women, she married a man with a law degree from Harvard, such men are not small-minded, they don't want door mats or submissive women. They want women with opinions, not dolts that always answer "yes massa".... They want someone to share ideas with, not someone who doesn't even know the meaning of terms like Stock Exchange and Contracts.

So bros, if you think Michelle is submissive, you must be one of those men who see a doormat in every woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Doubleagent008(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Feranchek:
Newton's 1st law of motion applies to every IDEAL situation....

For instance, if a MORD, because he's contesting for a pageant, decides to hide the comments of a contestant simply because he's got the power to do that, then he should expect an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction from the camp of that contestants.

So, Obama has always treated his Bae well and it's only normal that she does the same.

Guys, treat your woman everyday like a queen, and she'll always call you "My King kiss "
sir that's not the 1st law I think it's the third Law.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by siff: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Vanquay16 post=47806504][b][i]Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.[/Hmmmmm
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
Nigerian women are trash, I don't expect them to be Michelle and I will treat them how trash is to be treated.
thank you, son of a trash.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by PeachyP(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Feminist

What is feminist about the post nau
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
safarigirl:
lol. Na picture you dey look? Bros, strong and opinionated doesn't make one incapable of affection. Do not confuse those terms for frigid and unyielding

The most popularly used term for Michelle by the American media is 'strong' and 'opinionated'... . Nobody has ever looked at Michelle and said submissive.

No woman worth her education is ever submissive, they know what they want, they don't settle for dimwits who can't handle a woman with an opinion. Michelle is a graduate of Law, her course of study doesn't breed submissive women, she married a man with a law degree from Harvard, such men are not small-minded, they don't want door mats or submissive women. They want women with opinions, not dolts that always answer "yes massa".... They want someone to share ideas with, not someone who doesn't even know the meaning of terms like Stock Exchange and Contracts.

So bros, if you think Michelle is submissive, you must be one of those men who see a doormat in every woman
Pls why exchange words with a misogynist?? They are forever unbending,so don't pour water on a stone! Just drink the water and live!! cool

NB: Nigerian men have always being scared of independent women since 1800BC tongue

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by snilpall(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Feranchek:
Newton's 1st law of motion applies to every IDEAL situation....

For instance, if a MORD, because he's contesting for a pageant, decides to hide the comments of a contestant simply because he's got the power to do that, then he should expect an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction from the camp of that contestants.

So, Obama has always treated his Bae well and it's only normal that she does the same.

Guys, treat your woman everyday like a queen, and she'll always call you "My King kiss "

dats third law dude.....
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by floragregs(f): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
EOOJ:
funny...i read ur monicker as froglegs grin Bfor opening ma eyes well well shocked shocked shocked
yea we can answer anything we like. I can even change my name to yansh if I like.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by amacastel: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Patience Goodluck jonathan stood by her man too so no bi only Mrs Obama sabi stood by her man.and we call PEJ all sorts of name cos she is vocal .yet comes back to praise Mrs Obama .Nigerians licking Americans butt since 14bc .mteew
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by floragregs(f): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
croSStodds:
Lwkmd grin grin Savage comment..
grin
don't mind him
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Prospero01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Next please. If only what he wrote were correct, many ladies would be married by now. Same with guys. Treat a lady well, if her heart and head is not in it, you wasting your time. As a lady give your man all he should have from a woman of worth, if he's not in it there's little or nothing you can do. There's no clear definition of human wants be it relational, emotional or financial.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by GirlAfrik(f): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
This EPIC rant written by Onuora Onianwa who is vexed that some Nigerian men will treat their women like trash and expect them to be like Michelle Barack Obama is a MUST READ.

Women that know, deep within their hearts, that they deserve a better man than the one they are with right now, kindly read this and receive sense.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/guy-blasts-fellow-nigerian-men-who.html
God bless this guy. He just said it the way it is. I know most guys here go vex, truth is bitter
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by GirlAfrik(f): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm this nigga needs to keep quiet. naija women dont respond to romance. na money kudi owo lolzzzzzzzzz. you can be more romantic than obama but if you no get money she go slap you cheesy cheesy

my nigga needs to take several seats
Real mumu na him u be. Dey there day deceive yourself. For ur mind now , U don comment, abi? You better take hint from the write up and receive small sense

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by banmee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is so special about her Some people are just stupid for no reason at all.

Really? What's so special about her? Did you really just ask that question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.