Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (31076 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Hahahahaha! If he had a brain he would have held a pen and not a gumy.

He would have seduce püssy with persuasion not with threats.
Please ignore the bastard. It's late already. He registered today and has only made 11 posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

In your family, people go to the internet to steal bash lines?? oh no wonder your elder brother had 2extra years before finally graduating with a pass. Here you are too, with a fish brain thinking all ladies are virgin.

Stop hiding in shadows.

COWARD!
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:
COWARD!

Wetin concern me whether you believe in ghost or not, are you not the same old hag narrating how you mistakenly fccked your bloodsister on the other thread? ... ode
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

Now my matter has suddenly become a national issue. Lols.

Here are important details about me you need to know before you give yourself hypertension.

1. i dont give a fcck about anyone on nairaland
2. I dont giv a fcck abt kinginvahala, your supposed nightmare

3. Neither do i give a fcck about you or your caucus.

I am just me. so you see, if you have nothing to say, jump out of this thread and play where you can oppress innocent people easily.

Hian

If I was given a wish, it would be to turn back time and implore your father to use a condom to shut you off from the world. Life is difficult without having to cope with your imbecility. Brainless slobberer!

You opened this account this very minute, in the dead of the night and jumped straight into e-brawls and you said you don't give a fück?

The deity responsible for your buffoonery needs serious appeasement to release you from its snear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Stop hiding in shadows.

COWARD!

Been a coward is far better than being a dull outcast like you. Even your divorced mother is ashamed of you
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I do. You followed me in here.Stop stalking me tongue

Lol...thats a blatant liegrin...i got here before you ...i was actually repping you till you came tongue
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

Wetin concern me whether you believe in ghost or not, are you not the same old hag narrating how you mistakenly fccked your bloodsister on the other thread? ... ode

Post a link to where I fvcked your leprous mom and sister.
COWARD! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011521_img20160723235626_pngbc4fc0b23e7c374fcba1ef513fabec45
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

If I was given a wish, it would be to turn back time and implore your father to use a condom to shut you off from the world. Life is difficult without having to cope with your imbecility. Brainless slobberer!

You opened this account this very minute, in the dead of the night and jumped straight into e-brawls and you said you don't give a fück?

The deity responsible for your buffoonery needs serious appeasement to release you from its snear.

Story story.....Story for amadioha

See painment , chinmooo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by postmann: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

Can you just stop screaming like you are been circumsized with a rusted blade?

I invite my esteemed friends to join me in wishing a happy birthday to nairaland's newest coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

LOL! You get time. I wouldn't engage him unless he reveals his real identity. Why would I be chasing ghosts when I'm not an exorcist? grin

Ignore the COWARD, please!
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
handsam:

Lol...thats a blatant liegrin...i got here before you ...i was actually repping you till you came tongue
Then you have done well and i am pleased with you.Continue tongue
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

COWARD! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011521_img20160723235626_pngbc4fc0b23e7c374fcba1ef513fabec45

lolzzz, now you are beginning to get wise....

Your days are numbered. Stvpid rednecks like you think everyone with a moustache is your playmate. Shioorrrr.....

You mind telling us about the wound on your father's left thigh?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

COWARD! grin

Your days are numbered. Stvpid rednecks like you think everyone with a moustache is your playmate. Shioorrrr.....

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

LOL! You get time. I wouldn't engage him unless he reveals his real identity. Why would I be chasing ghosts when I'm not an exorcist? grin

Hehehehe! I love trolling alternates too! It's more fun to me
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Rasheedumar thebigbadtroll ...You guyz are just a pair of frustrated scuums. Life uno get. Wife uno get. Career uno get. Car uno get. Even ordinary baby daddy... Uno get enough sperm cells. The worst of it all, BRAIN UNO GET.

I will be here anytime for the two of you. Consider yourselves on exile from this moment. Leaflets like you deserves to be torn an eaten by bush goats. Report me to whichever caucus you belong. Fccck allof una
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

A Redneck is mainly a white person. Any other meaning to it isn't a diss.

Looooooooolz, you try to diss and end up slapping yourself! Stop picking words about like a lunatic who wandered into a dustbin and found an open dictionary.

Better go exchange your guns for 6 months crash course on basic comprehension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then you have done well and i am pleased with you.Continue tongue

Yes king..! tongue...(bowing down)grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Hehehehe! I love trolling alternates too! It's more fun to me

Isnt that why the only certificate in your possession is that of your carwash graduation cheesy ...Ode ayirada oponu obondetai
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
A Redneck is mainly a white person. Any other meaning to it isn't a diss.

Looooooooolz, you try to diss and end up slapping yourself! Stop picking words about like a lunatic who wandered into a dustbin and found an open dictionary.

Better go exchange your for 6 months crash course on basic comprehension.

See mumu, still living the life of a toddler at age 39. Oponu oshii
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2016
handsam:

Yes king..! tongue...(bowing down)grin
Haha grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

DONT RUN AWAY NAAA

Is this not the same Rasheed Umaru, son of the famous town clown in ilorin........Ohh jeez, how much worse and miserable can your life be in just 2months that you lost your uncle, the sole breafwinner of the umar family. Eeyah sorry, pele afofungbemu ode
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

Isnt that why the only certificate in your possession is that of your carwash graduation cheesy ...Ode ayirada oponu obondetai

Loooooolz! You don't like the fact that I love trolling alternates? grin grin grin grin The only sentence you have made correctly is that one in Yoruba grin grin

Goat-fucking illiterate grin grin grin You should have joined the family's tradition as professional clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2016
postmann:

I invite my esteemed friends to join me in wishing a happy birthday to nairaland's newest coward

See this upcoming tout too....Have you stopped hawking boiled groundnut at the bustop?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
TheInkredible:
He isn't le.zzlie! What the Bleep? Are you having perceptual disturbances?

I hope none of your siblings turned out like you... lord knows one fool in the family is enough. Your foolishness can drag your whole family to its knees.

You're nature's compromise between imbecility and full-blown faggotry!!! Premeditated cultist-rapist.

Mentally retarded cretin! Your sum value is the worth of a sewer-water.

Heard your mom sold her püssy free of charge to an arab terrorist thinking he was a Whiteman grin
I didn't want to comment again on this thread but this post...abeg FuhckYhu lend me one meme.

When I read am sleep comot from my eyes. LMAAAOOOOO!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

See mumu, still living the life of a toddler at age 39. Oponu oshii

grin grin grin grin It's one of the reasons your mother still cheat on your father with me.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Loooooolz! You don't like the fact that I love trolling alternates? grin grin grin grin The only sentence you have made correctly is that one in Yoruba grin grin

Goat-fucking illiterate grin grin grin You should have joined the family's tradition as professional clowns grin

You will be surprised the only member of your family that came close to distinction was your father. Oh richard, he worked hard hoping he would end up with a better life. But hell no, fate dealt him a deadly blow. Broke as hell, yet no dependable child to his name. Awhhh, you are so pathetic that you almost drove me to tears when i heard of your father's stroke attack. I will temember him in prayers....
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
grin grin grin grin It's one of the reasons your mother still cheat on your father with me.

Yes i remember. I was also told your fatherz dick is as lifeless as straw. Dont ask me why your mum hasnt been sleeping ahome in the last few weeks....Hehehe, i do it for God brother, dont thank me naa. Habaa cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2016
Ishilove:

I didn't want to comment again on this thread but this post...abeg Fhucku lend me one meme.

When I read am sleep comot from my eyes. LMAAAOOOOO!!! cheesy cheesy

Isioma lezzz is a badass niqqur always ready. The mofo must be wallowing in tears by now...*laffing*
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Please ignore the bastard. It's late already. He registered today and has only made 11 posts.

Hey sissy,

Do you still have some okrika in the house, i need one to wear for my cat. Ohh dont act modest, ok borrow my cat till tommorrow like you always do.

Rasheedii the okrika okro seller, omo alhaji ologede dudu grin grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
SpyGod:

You will be surprised the only member of your family that came close to distinction was your father. Oh richard, he worked hard hoping he would end up with a better life. But hell no, fate dealt him a deadly blow. Broke as hell, yet no dependable child to his name. Awhhh, you are so pathetic that you almost drove me to tears when i heard of your father's stroke attack. I will temember him in prayers....

Was it not your mother who decided to become a cultist at age 69 and was gang raped by 14 leucophaeous banoons as a requirement? Now she walks with a stoop and a bowleg.

You will never fully understand the travails of your life until your village elders tell you the truth; your father was a gaolbird who got 7 years incarceration for persistent stealing of akara and bagged 21 years for raping and impregnating a semi-imbecliê in the open market square.

9months after that incident, little Spygod burst forth into the world

Offspring of a meandering lunatic mother and destitute father who was the scum of his general.

We understand why
your life sucks. Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Wolfey:
Senibo1? Aren't you maxi112?

The woeful k-legged dancer who molests little 6 year old boys? Isn't this how you got those horrific scribbles you call tattoos on your repulsive skin? Sadistic sexual offender who had 2 boys at a time, one giving you a rimjob while the other drew those thingd on your skin with crayons??

Another slowpoke crying like a puppy. SMH
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

Was it not your mother who decided to become a cultist at age 69 and was gang raped by 14 leucophaeous banoons as a requirement? Now she walks with a stoop and a bowleg.

You will never fully understand the travails of your life until your village elders tell you the truth; your father was a gaolbird who got 7 years incarceration for persistent stealing of akara and bagged 21 years for raping and impregnating a semi-imbecliê in the open market square.

9months after that incident, little Spygod burst forth into the world

Offspring of a meandering lunatic mother and destitute father who was the scum of his general.

We understand why
our life sucks. Sorry.

See painment ooooo cheesy cheesy chaiiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.