Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30270 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I remember Travelling that Bridge when I came to Nigeria...There was traffic stretching miles, I won't buy that bullshìt that the road was deserted?

It's a lie

You ugly son that made your father got penalized for giving birth to you , receipt reading littering and garbage by Lawma.Breast sucking toddler, you'll never be the man your mother was before she was transferred to Yabaleft....Run along in your pampers boy......

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Lol, nytie folks, Dee siqns out.!
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
cyrilstubber:
LordScent, how far?

Hey dummy !!! aren't you one of those houseboyz imported from cotonou?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by clickwtB(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Im speechless,though i can NEVER do this but the possibility of this happening is true,cos Nigeria/world is a terrible place.As a Muslim i remember the last 2 ayat of suratul Zilzlaha ,Allah swt said Anything we do wether good or bad even if small as an atom on the day of judgement/resurrection each person will pay for it.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

You've been brutally sodomized, dickhead. Why don't you just deactivate your account now? grin

Mr parasite, how iz your ministry? Always jumping from bed to bed ...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

grin grin grin
See vigil!!! grin grin grin

Friends and foe await the exposé from Nairaland's renowned Looney, whitewitch.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Life is so short and so is your dick.....Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should I take all the credit?cheesy

When do you plan to go back to school, atleast get your school leaving cert before becoming a profession mad man
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by handsam(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you a boy.... get out! angry

Lwkm...grin...i don't knw how i entered the thread though tongue
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
postmann:

And you think youre better than him? I'm yet to see a father who is proud of a cowardly son.

This is the age of alternates, the rise of single-testicled men, the age when invertebrates mount the stage with hidden identity and thump their chests.

Of course you're not afraid. You can roar and talk to your overlords like a lion only from the hidden burrow of a spineless squirrel.

It must be a mountainous struggle for you carrying a penis in between your thighs.

#NotoriousKittyCat

Can you just stop screaming like you are been circumsized with a rusted blade?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Mr parasite, how iz your ministry? Always jumping from bed to bed ...

Local, Benin pant-selling cultist. I quoted someone else and you jumped in. You can't even hide your stupidity in public. undecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
handsam:

Lwkm...grin...i don't knw how i entered the thread though tongue
I do. You followed me in here.Stop stalking me tongue
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.You are so dumb,even your memory is in black and white......what do you wanna do to me??lol,,do you even know who I am??.....Don't worry you can keep talking,I'm here for youundecided

Hey phleb, howz your raped sister doing?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
See vigil!!! grin grin grin

Friends and foe await the exposé from Nairaland's renowned Looney, whitewitch.
I don't trust him to come up with something reasonable. Samurai is as useless as his eczema. grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Local, Benin pant-selling cultist. I quoted someone else and you jumped in. You can't even hide your stupidity in public. undecided

Remind me again why you are still single at 42?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Can you just stop screaming like you are been circumsized with a rusted blade?

There's no difference in the degree of pain from the cut of a rusted blade or fresh blade? grin

You owe logic an apology grin grin grin This is an art you can't master, kid. The burden is too weighty for your fragile mental structure grin

Gush!!! Asking you to improvise is asking a lizard to fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Remind me again why you are still single at 42?

Not at all. I still fvck your mom and your little sister randomly. So how am I single? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wolfey:
You're tame, I'm not. State your business

. Its actually tamed brain of a mustard seed....

I'm sure you don't want me unleashed....are you of the canidae family
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
You're a breathing, moving exemplification of defeat and dejection. You watched your own murder by me but I kept you in life-support to watch your own death!

Honestly, you will come to your destiny in death; when your worthless flesh feeds the grass. That's your lot, your purpose.

Warris dis one saying....
Just a day in cotonou, u don get american accent.. i tire oo

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

I don't trust him to come up with something reasonable. Samurai is as useless as his eczema. grin

This Spygod guy is kinginvahala the despicable cultist whose sole reason for becoming a cultist is to rãpe girls by threats?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:

. Its actually tamed brain of a mustard seed....

I'm sure you don't want me unleashed....are you of the canidae family
He was right. It's "tame".
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

This Spygod guy is kinginvahala the despicable cultist whose sole reason for becoming a cultist is to rãpe girls by threats?
No, this is his sidekick, notoriousPIG. He doesn't think it's wise to come back again tonight after you killed him with those combos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

He was right. It's "tame".

. I meant my moniker Rasheed...
Do you any problem with me huh?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Not at all. I still fvck your mom and your little sister randomly. So how am I single? grin

Yes they told me when i got back. Was your mother proud of our little folly as well? ....Ohh blood of God, at 60,( because we know she had you at 18 Accidentally) her kini still dey smell like sandine. Well i had no option than to use facemask to complete the task . No, dont thank me, all credit to your dad that fanned me throughout the whole exercise, i could have suffocated....

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Warris dis one saying....
Just a day in cotonou, u don get american accent.. i tire oo

You can't tell accent from written words. Life has failed you. Ignorant bag of bones . I see now why cultism must appeal to you?

Having failed intellectually and economically, you plunged into violence to seek purpose.

You know your type never breath to be 40yrs. They die like they live: without honour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:

. I meant my moniker Rasheed...
Do you any problem with me huh?
I don't have any problem with you now but I don't know if I'd have later. grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

I don't have any problem with you now but I don't know if I'd have later. grin

You would be mostly welcomed to do that..... #ciao
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Yes they told me when i got back. Was your mother proud of our little folly as well? ....Ohh blood of God, at 60,( because we know she had you at 18 Accidentally) her kini still dey smell like sandine. Well i had no option than to use facemask to complete the task . No, dont thank me, all credit to your dad that fanned me throughout the whole exercise, i could have suffocated....

Bloody reeetard! Stop tagging me with the random rubbish you stole from the internet. Use your brain; if you don't have, insert a memory card in your skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

Now my matter has suddenly become a national issue. Lols.

Here are important details about me you need to know before you give yourself hypertension.

1. i dont give a fcck about anyone on nairaland
2. I dont giv a fcck abt kinginvahala, your supposed nightmare

3. Neither do i give a fcck about you or your caucus.

I am just me. so you see, if you have nothing to say, jump out of this thread and play where you can oppress innocent people easily.

Hian
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You would be mostly welcomed to do that..... #ciao
Ok. smiley
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Bloody reeetard! Stop tagging me with the random rubbish you stole from the internet. Use your brain; if you don't have, insert a memory card in your skull.
Hahahahaha! If he had a brain he would have held a pen and not a gun.

He would have seduce püssy with persuasion not with threats.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RasheedUmar: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
SpyGod:

Now my matter has suddenly become a national issue. Lols.

Here are important details about me you need to know before you give yourself hypertension.

1. i dont give a fcck about anyone on nairaland
2. I dont giv a fcck abt kinginvahala, your supposed nightmare

3. Neither do i give a fcck about you or your caucus.

I am just me. so you see, if you have nothing to say, jump out of this thread and play where you can oppress innocent people easily.

Hian

COWARD!

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by SpyGod(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
RasheedUmar:

In your family, people go to the internet to steal bash lines?? oh no wonder your elder brother had 2extra years before finally graduating with a pass. Here you are too, with a fish brain thinking all ladies are virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.