Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30362 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. You self, wetyn you wan hear??
Confess am nah make I'm tell you...

Guy no wan talk, you dy worry am..... Is it your mind and eyes?

You a sad excuse if this is your idea of Trolling or "starting Trouble"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
postmann:

And you think youre better than him? I'm yet to see a father who is proud of a cowardly son.

This is the age of alternates, the rise of single-testicled men, the age when invertebrates mount the stage with hidden identity and thump their chests.

Of course you're not afraid. You can roar and talk to your overlords like a lion only from the hidden burrow of spineless squirrel.

It must be a mountainous struggle for you carrying a penis in between your thighs.

#NotoriousKittyCat
0hk u folks wanna gangbeat the dude huh,
Una kuku dun kill am....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
it's better to keep quiet sometimes.
All these e-brawls ain't worth it.

I saw a thread, i gave my opinion. I dont need to exchange words with those trying to start shiit.
i swear you get strength.

come make I gist you jara wink emperorlee is on sabbatical cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zuric:

Running?

. You na woman you dy get power for

Dafuk is wrong with you?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
undecided Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? undecided

Your diss be sounding like nursery school rhymes, am sure your mouth still smells of breast milk...

I'd rather go to bed... Kid grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
WHAT WILL BE WAITING 4 U. WHEN U WAKE UP IN D MORNING WILL CRUMBLE U. dnt worry, its when everybody might have gone to bed. then i will post what i have. for people to feed their eyes and save photoes. that way no mod will be online at the time.
self-servicerundecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning ladies, please i know whatever I'm about to type might not be news to some of us (as we might have heard a similar story in the past)but please for the love of God, let's be very careful. We need to be satisfied with whatever we have, little be it or much.

I got to school this morning and i met one of my friends in a very gloomy mood, i had to drag her out of the class and after so so much persuasion, she finally opened up to me. I'll save you guys the bulk of the irrelevant parts.

She went to Lagos Island with her elder brother to get some stuffs, they finished up late and on their way back home around 9pm, the car suddenly stopped on Third mainland bridge, to cut the story short, they were stranded and decided to sleep inside d car.

At around 12am, two Prado Jeeps parked and two hefty men came out dragging a lady, according to my friend,the lady kept shouting and saying "leave me alone, this wasn't our agreement, do you want to throw me into the sea"

The lady kept struggling until another man came out of the other jeep and beheaded the girl and immediately sucked on the blood gushing out from her neck region before asking his "boys" to throw her lifeless body into the sea and they drove off.

My friend is still visibly shaken from the experience and I'm sure that the family members of that lady must have started to search for her cry. Please ladies, I'm not referring to anyone as a "call girl" but let's all be careful.

Who knows if the man picked the lady from a club, or if they've been dating for a while or something...Only God knows.

Please let's be careful and be contended with whatever little we have, not all that glitters is Gold.

A word is enough for the wise. I wish everyone a stress free weekend.

Rumours everywhere.. Another person said it happened in the bush and he was there. God help us
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by postmann: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I see mad people everywhere... Mad people.

I thought you were worthy of some slight intellectual exercise.

Oouch! You're terribly disappointing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

You a sad excuse if this is your idea of Trolling or "starting Trouble"

. Thank God o.....

Something is seriously wrong with the carcass you call Brain......

You are nothing but a retard....Coming out to defend a woman when you can't even fight your own battles...

Mention me again and I will spill your life right here like I contributed my sperm in your making

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
postmann:

I thought you were worthy of some slight intellectual exercise.

Oouch! You're terribly disappointing.

grin

1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
self-servicerundecided

. How many people you dy even fight

Borrow me small nah...you wan enjoy alone?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Your diss be sounding like nursery school rhymes, am sure your mouth still smells of breast milk...

I'd rather go to bed... Kid grin
Life is so short and so is your dick.....Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should I take all the credit?cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. How many people you dy even fight
Borrow me small nah...you wan enjoy alone?
cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
WHAT WILL BE WAITING 4 U. WHEN U WAKE UP IN D MORNING WILL CRUMBLE U. dnt worry, its when everybody might have gone to bed. then i will post what i have. for people to feed their eyes and save photoes. that way no mod will be online at the time.

. Guy Chill, no embarrass yourself for here nah....

You dont have shit!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Life is so short and so is your dick.....Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should I take all the credit?cheesy

grin

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Thank God o.....

You are nothing but a retard....Coming out to defend a woman when you can't even fight your own battles...

Mention me again and I will spill your life right here like I contributed my sperm in your making

Hey Buckle up shìthead...I wasn't defending her I simply noticed your pathetic attempts to gain her attention

Last time I checked old retards_ that pick fights with women don't have balls so you sire are a fvcking LIAR WITH NO BALLS NO SPERM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Exactly. May we not be victims of untimely death.
Nytnyt dear #BigHug
the thunder that will disvirgin you is still taking tramadol.

stop lying to us mama iya wo cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Daft cowgrin

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Hey Buckle up shìthead...I wasn't defending her I simply noticed your pathetic attempts to gain her attention

Last time I checked old retards_ that pick fights with women don't have balls so you sire are a fvcking LIAR WITH NO BALLS NO SPERM

. Asshole seriously?

Get her attention for what, my dogs?

Hey , inconsequential he-goat, you think you fucking got balls Lol, i forgot , FIFA size what? Look at this bitch ass calling me retard

I bet you regret even been alive cause you have no slightest idea why you here....

You so pathetic for even thinking of talking to someone way above your league....

Ok, i get it..you mentioned me so she will see her prince in shining armour,

Squirrel the highest you can get is friendzone

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

another member of league of Nonentities; League of Gbagaun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Thank God o.....

Now that's wahh am talking abt
kick his leprous ass mahn...

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by RobinHez(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smh....
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

alry,am'a manage this
for a start...harder-Punches plz...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Asshole seriously?

Hey , inconsequential he-goat, you think you fucking got balls Lol, i forgot , FIFA size what? Look at this bitch ass calling me retard

I bet you regret even been alive cause you have no slightest idea why you here....

You so pathetic for even thinking of talking to someone way above your league....

Get a life Lezzlie...I don't talk to her neither do I like her...She's old enough to be my Grandmother but since you are a 49 yr old playboy you two should meet up and have bomb ass sex.

Old man meets old cargo...Get a life at your age you boast proudly of "putting youngies in their place"

Do you realize how feeble you sound, Grandpa? cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Wolfey: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:

Senibo1? Aren't you maxi112?

The woeful k-legged dancer who molests little 6 year old boys? Isn't this how you got those horrific scribbles you call tattoos on your repulsive skin? Sadistic sexual offender who had 2 boys at a time, one giving you a rimjob while the other drew those thingd on your skin with crayons??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
the thunder that will disvirgin deflower you is still taking tramadol.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Asshole seriously?

cry sad
i dun dieeeeee....

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ToyotaTufiakwa: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Get a life Lezzlie...I don't talk to her neither do I like her...She's old enough to be my Grandmother but since you are a 49 yr old playboy you two should meet up and have bomb ass sex.

Old man meets old cargo...Get a life at your age you boast proudly of "putting youngies in their place"

. Ok, since you have indirectly fired shots at her too, I will let you be..... Go on Son, you should be in the kitchen washing plates now I suppose....

Abeg who is next?

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Get a life Lezzlie...I don't talk to her neither do I like her... she's old enough to be my Grandmother but since you are a 49 yr old playboy you two should meet up and have bomb ass sex.

Old man meets old cargo...
Get a life at your age you boast proudly of "putting youngies in their place"

cry
Chiiimooooooo! shocked.

1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

. Ok, since you have indirectly fired shots at her too, I will let you be..... Go on Son, you should be in the kitchen washing plates now I suppose....

Abeg who is next?

Don't you have a family to cater for...oh wait you are a 49yr old still living with parents.

Fear God and go and marry old cargo
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abeg, NL Babes no dey send me pm since I remove my pictures angry

Fear God na...what I do? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.