Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30218 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Yes Yes Yes. I have successfully drilled you, you can now communicate with people without displaying your lunacy.

Say thank you.
You're a breathing, moving exemplification of defeat and dejection. You watched your own murder by me but I kept you in life-support to watch your own death!

Honestly, you will come to your destiny in death; when your worthless flesh feeds the grass. That's your lot, your purpose.

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ShaqFu: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

You're right. Funny thing is offline they can't look you in the face. The internet gives agama lizards avenue to transform into snapping crocodiles.
Crocodiles that snap at game that isn't even real? No wonder many of these online crocodiles are wretched, hungry individuals offline.

I just discovered the Internet is stable food for some blunt face hungry and poverty stricken individuals.

Owu dey blow!. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Knightngale:
Notorious Vagabond, why not kneel down and beg him not to hold back, I am sure you are one of those chronic masturbators expecting nude pictures or the sex tape, lmao grin keep your vaseline in place, you may be lucky. Riff raff

You have lost style... Know when to talk and when to keep quiet boy.....
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Wolfey: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
desist form editing my post.

good night cool
Goodnight? Are you worth typing the word 'good'?

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by jubrealguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
i know shiit do happen...
.but the vampires part i find like a typical nollywood movie.

So the lady's car was parked at third main land bridge, the ritualists came to observe their sacrifice without knowing a car was parked close to them undecided
And also the lady got a close view of everything that went down undecided. This shows she was very close when this incident occurred grin..
Ok let's assumed there was no vehicles driving by at that time. cheesy ,the place must have been dark, so, how did she get a clear pic of everything grin..

Sorry to burst ur bubbles the story is flawed.
alrighty ma'am, we can analyse the possibility all day buh the truth is na who see, na hin go know

cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Knightngale:
do you know what it means to wish? cheesy

You promised to release a blockbuster by 8pm, have your fingers developed leprosy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop wasting our time biko
STFU and wait.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Yes Yes Yes. I have successfully drilled you, you can now communicate with people without displaying your lunacy.

Say thank you.
Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.undecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
You're a breathing, moving exemplification of defeat and dejection. You watched your own murder by me but I kept you in life-support to watch your own death!

Honestly, you will come to your destiny in death; when your worthless flesh feeds the grass. That's your lot, your purpose.

Now you are barking boy... you don't have to bark cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
IF you get to see what i have for mimzy right now and another girl from the knight group. believe me, you will think twice b4 releasing it. but hey whats my concern? when im done, both of them can commit suicide for all i care.

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

hold this one first grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

she is a girl. she is firsteva.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by kinglekan: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016

Una nor dey tire for this romanceland sef? See as all of them dey form sherlock holmes ontop person story.

Nothing wey una nor dey turn to drama for this yard. I bow for una o grin grin grin grin

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by jubrealguy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

I've heard different stuff happens on that bridge. What happened to you three years ago?
u know......hearing and reading is one thing, seeing and experiencing is another. One can be forgotten in the next minute and the other stays with u forever....forgetting is not just an option, all i can tell u bro is that I wish i never left campus that night...

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by agrovick(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
ogorwyne:
Agrovick
Hunnay, you are too mush

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.undecided

Who released this one ? shocked grin cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wolfey:

Hey
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WomanWrappa(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
i know shiit do happen...
.but the vampires part i find like a typical nollywood movie.

So the lady's car was parked at third main land bridge, the ritualists came to observe their sacrifice without knowing a car was parked close to them undecided
And also the lady got a close view of everything that went down undecided. This shows she was very close when this incident occurred grin..
Ok let's assumed there was no vehicles driving by at that time. cheesy ,the place must have been dark, so, how did she get a clear pic of everything grin..

Sorry to burst ur bubbles the story is flawed.
I thought they said if you're banned on Nairaland.
You should not be using alternates.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

That one fit from Jos Zoo ooo grin grin cool
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wolfey:

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Beautifulghost:
Just like Xena, I am a warrior princess, I am a tormentor, a terror, and I will terrorise everything that comes my way here on Nairaland, with me Nairaland will never remain the same again.

Mimzy, I have your test result showing you are HIV positive, I will come for you soon, watch out!

Don't forget, I am here to terrorise everything
Destiny Amputated Tadpole, enuff of
your well known stupidity...If u really got sumfin,
fuçkinq spill it out...#0rgasmic Werey.
angry

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:

Firsteva ? .... Is that the name of an animal, place or thing? grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:

That one fit from Jos Zoo ooo grin grin cool

The guy break zoo, kan land for Nairaland cheesy grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by jubrealguy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Teespice:

exactly.

horrible things happen on third mainland bridge at night, so I don't doubt her story at all.

I doubt that the person you quoted knows what's up. nobody prays to even get stuck on that bridge especially at night.
which is why I don't expect mimzy to reply anyone who doesn't wanna believe

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by KingRex1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's above all reasonable doubt you need serious help.
Beautifulghost:
[size=25pt]Just like Xena, I am a warrior princess, I am a tormentor, a terror, and I will terrorise everything that comes my way here on Nairaland, with me Nairaland will never remain the same again.

Mimzy, I have your test result showing you are HIV positive, I will come for you soon, watch out!

Don't forget, I am here to terrorise everything [/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
Crocodiles that snap at game that isn't even real? No wonder many of these online crocodiles are wretched, hungry individuals offline.

I just discovered the Internet is stable food for some blunt face hungry and poverty stricken individuals.

Owu dey blow!. Lol.

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
WomanWrappa:

I thought they said if you're banned on Nairaland.
You should not be using alternates.
wow..u are one of my fans. .
Well done!
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really worksundecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Firsteva ? .... Is that the name of an animal, place or thing? grin
LOL why evils.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
make sure you don't disappoint your parents in the village, do them proud, let's see your video. Or is this one of your attention seeking gimmicks ? It's been a while you got attention right? Trangendered samurai grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TamedWolf90: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
alrighty ma'am, we can analyse the possibility all day buh the truth is na who see, na hin go know

cheers
cheers to u too! smiley
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WomanWrappa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
wow..u are one of my fans. .
Well done!

I am your fan.
But what are you known for
A slut??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.