Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30227 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
Busy 12am? like for real? u wanna know shiits that happens on that bridge like every midnight? u wanna know how many bodies v bn taken from that lagoon. 3yrs ago, uon wanna hear my story on that bridge. I guess we should just thank God for protection and stay away frm late night movements.....clubbers especially
I've heard different stuff happens on that bridge. What happened to you three years ago?

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Whitewizard which one na sad Why you dey dull the movement sad

Mimzy go and put on your Urlando uniform na undecided
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
This shiiiiT is gradually becoming an Ambush,
Plz let the Real_Fighters come into d RING, i ain't
gaht all day... angry.
As e dey hot so...grin
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

My day of 'torment' on an Internet forum? Little boy, I, unlike you, don't take Nairaland seriously.

Feel free to open my 'file' because you're jobless, with little or no distracting responsibilities.

This is the last time I will be dignifying you with a response.

Fvck off, you've exhausted your quarterly ration of attention.
Honestly i feel pity for you. remember how ***** slept with you. anyways i will pass.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
Busy 12am? like for real? u wanna know shiits that happens on that bridge like every midnight? u wanna know how many bodies v bn taken from that lagoon. 3yrs ago, uon wanna hear my story on that bridge. I guess we should just thank God for protection and stay away frm late night movements.....clubbers especially
i know shiit do happen...
.but the vampires part i find like a typical nollywood movie.

So the lady's car was parked at third main land bridge, the ritualists came to observe their sacrifice without knowing a car was parked close to them undecided
And also the lady got a close view of everything that went down undecided. This shows she was very close when this incident occurred grin..
Ok let's assumed there was no vehicles driving by at that time. cheesy ,the place must have been dark, so, how did she get a clear pic of everything grin..

Sorry to burst ur bubbles the story is flawed.

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuhckYhu:
This shiiiiT is gradually becoming an Ambush,
Plz let the Real_Fighters come into d RING, i ain't
gaht all day... angry.
As e dey hot so...grin

Ref tongue I see u

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
ask ur friend very well..
That vampires part is hilarious grin
What if the lady has hiv/aids cheesy

People do pass through the bridge.

For example trailer drivers works at night in lagos.

Even in broad daylight, nobody cares about another, armed robbers will operate in hold up and d next car will just mind his/her own business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Whitewizard it's already 9 pm, no show? cheesy
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

IF you get to see what i have for mimzy right now and another girl from the knight group. believe me, you will think twice b4 releasing it. but hey whats my concern? when im done, both of them can commit suicide for all i care.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Teespice(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
jubrealguy:

exactly.

horrible things happen on third mainland bridge at night, so I don't doubt her story at all.

I doubt that the person you quoted knows what's up. nobody prays to even get stuck on that bridge especially at night.

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ireneony ,street lights still exists. Smh.. Why am i even explaining further? As long as it's mïmzy, they will always look for faults. Smh .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Knightngale:
Whitewizard it's already 9 pm, no show? cheesy
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by falconey(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
i know shiit do happen...
.but the vampires part i find like a typical nollywood movie.

So the lady's car was parked at third main land bridge, the ritualists came to observe their sacrifice without knowing a car was parked close to them undecided
And also the lady got a close view of everything that went down undecided. This shows she was very close when this incident occurred grin..
Ok let's assumed there was no vehicles driving by at that time. cheesy ,the place must have been dark, so, how did she get a clear pic of everything grin..

Sorry to burst ur bubbles the story is flawed.

here we have it , the female version of Sherlock Holmes
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Even in broad daylight, nobody cares about another, armed robbers will operate in hold up and d next car will just mind his/her own business.
i know...
But not to the extent of sliting one's throat and sucking the blood ontop of that, without anyone coming to the rescue.

Due to the shock ur friend encountered, which may have cloud her vision at the time wen the operation was going on made her see the vampires part cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
IF you get to see what i have for mimzy right now and another girl from the knight group. believe me, you will think twice b4 releasing it. but hey whats my concern? when im done, both of them can commit suicide for all i care.

Don't hold back bro.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ref tongue I see u
Niggur, abi na..ionne like disorganised punchlines,
Lets know who is up b4 this gets cold...

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ShaqFu: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

I would be hard pressed to cuss anyone's mother because I love and respect mine too much.
Same here, all the more reason why I will not be smiling with anyone who insult my mum, especially if that person is still a student, cos I know how to deal with these students.

Can't believe how time have changed me so much. Kai!.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ogorwyne(f): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Agrovick
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ShaqFu: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
ireneeony:
grin grin cheesy..
Troublemaker grin
Please go away. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Obiorathesubtle grannycry
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by TheBigBadTroLL: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Finally, I have seen someone who trumps saintsumarai in stupidity! Mimzy isn't Urlando, you despicable fuxkface!

Wretched, underfed destitute wanderer. Has not your lack of proper child-care caused you pathological bulimia nervosa?

Abandoned mongoloid!

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Beautifulghost(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=25pt]Just like Xena, I am a warrior princess, I am a tormentor, a terror, and I will terrorise everything that comes my way here on Nairaland, with me Nairaland will never remain the same again.

Mimzy, I have your test result showing you are HIV positive, I will come for you soon, watch out!

Don't forget, I am here to terrorise everything [/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
do you know what it means to wish? cheesy

You promised to release a blockbuster by 8pm, have your fingers developed leprosy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop wasting our time biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
Same here, all the more reason why I will not be smiling with anyone who insult my mum, especially if that person is still a student, cos I know how to deal with these students.

Can't believe how time have changed me so much. Kai!.
You're right. Funny thing is offline they can't look you in the face. The internet gives agama lizards avenue to transform into snapping crocodiles.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by KingRex1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yeah... Oh how I wish tat was juz a movie shooting then d director will shout "cut" ,ryt?

Tat incident was truly horrendous embarassed lipsrsealed

Lolz, yh it woulda been far less disturbing..
Na God dey save person.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:
Finally, I have seen someone who trumps saintsumarai in stupidity! Mimzy isn't Urlando, you despicable fuxkface!

Wretched, underfed destitute wanderer. Has not your lack of proper child-care caused you pathlogical bulimia nervosa?

Abandoned mongoloid!

Yes Yes Yes. I have successfully drilled you, you can now communicate with people without displaying your lunacy.

Say thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Smellymouth: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

You're right. Funny thing is offline they can't look you in the face. The internet gives agama lizards avenue to transform into snapping crocodiles.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by jubrealguy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:

I've heard different stuff happens on that bridge. What happened to you three years ago?
u know......hearing and reading is one thing, seeing and experiencing is another. One can be forgotten in the next minute and the other stays with u forever....forgetting is not just an option, all i can tell u bro is that I wish i never left campus that night..

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Knightngale(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Don't hold back bro.
Notorious Vagabond, why not kneel down and beg him not to hold back, I am sure you are one of those chronic masturbators expecting nude pictures or the sex tape, lmao grin keep your vaseline in place, you may be lucky. Riff raff

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by ogorwyne(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:
Ireneony ,street lights still exists. Smh.. Why am i even explaining further? As long as it's mïmzy, they will always look for faults. Smh .
Abeg leave those ppl. Person wen wan learn lesson from ur story go surely learn.

2 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by FuhckYhu: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheBigBadTroLL:

Wretched, underfed destitute wanderer. Has not your lack of proper child-care caused you pathological bulimia nervosa?

Abandoned mongoloid!
cry
it haff do na, do you
wanna kill him rapidly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by tosinfunminiyi: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Beautifulghost:
[size=25pt]Just like Xena, I am a warrior princess, I am a tormentor, a terror, and I will terrorise everything that comes my way here on Nairaland, with me Nairaland will never remain the same again.

Mimzy, I have your test result showing you are HIV positive, I will come for you soon, watch out!

Don't forget, I am here to terrorise everything [/size]
Whatever is eating at you,must be suffering horribly.undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.