Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (73266 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by johnstar(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by stagger: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
The project was mostly funded by the Chinese and our kids are the ones who will pay back the funds. Anyway, I will give the service a trial. Better than plying that Abuja-Kaduna road.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by freemanbubble: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok. although government is a continuum but Nigerians are not zombies. we all know who to give credit to in this kaduna-abuja rail way project. time will reveal jonathan hard work to many. God bless jonathan
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by lailo: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
A project neva completed 4 good 16years by PDP,bcs of d cancer called corruption is now a reality within a year by APC.I love dis change.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Sammyramires(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pleas help me move my Video Link to the Front Page.... Please I beg you good people of Nairaland.

I need your views on my Video to win the competition.
Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

If we should go by your way, then the project is Obasanjo`s project. And forgetting Yar`Adua who consolidated it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
What i see is a newly commissioned railway our people can use...

I don't f***cking care who built it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
How any hours from Abuja to Kaduna?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin shuo !! This people no dey shame oo ..is this not the train project they called locomotives 8 years of Ameachi his railway project abadoned , 16 years of tinubu /fashola "Red and blue "line project na only lagos state Account see red..under 3 years kaduna -abuja completed Kudos to GEJ .......
kudos 2 buhari 4 completing it...it is not who start d Race get glory but who finishes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by lailo: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:
OBJ started the rail reforms, GEJ worked on it and PMB completed an commissioned it.

To God be the glory and may the project service humanity and not animlas such as Boko Haram
Pls stop all these nursery rhymes.Were 4 years not enough for GEJ to complete a project ongoing?He failed bcs of corruption,PERIOD.Lets gives kudos to Buhari wu believes in d project and make it a reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
When is Buhari going to build the Abuja to Onitsha fast rail? I think its more important than the Kaduna-Abuja.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:

Femi. The Abuja - Kaduna Railway project was awarded by President Olusegun Obasanjo not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by superstar1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:
TSA
Railway
BVN
Electricity . . . etc
All are GEJ's work

Question:- Who leave his works uncompleted?

Answer:- A Clueless Fellow
undecided

Funny you.

TSA --- Our Hero did not have the liver and political will to implement it, according to his Min of Finance.

Railway --- Started by OBJ.

BVN -.kudos to our Mandela of Otuoke for that

Electricity - OBJ started more than 90% of the IPPs that he commissioned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Angelb4: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
I no see Osibanjo for there o. APC get sense wella. No. 1...present, 2...absent, 3...present, 4....present, 5...present. They had to keep Osibanjo in Aso rock in case PDP send their BH boys or Militants. At least, someone should be able to take charge of the ministry. APC KWENU!!!
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't care who started what or finished it. What I want is that my monthly tax remittance should be judiciously utilized. I want meaningful development in my country all round. Accountability is what matters to me. PMB, GEJ, GCE JJC are voted to get the job done. They should be ashamed of themselves celebrating what they're paid to do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin shuo !! This people no dey shame oo ..is this not the train project they called locomotives 8 years of Ameachi his railway project abadoned , 16 years of tinubu /fashola "Red and blue "line project na only lagos state Account see red..under 3 years kaduna -abuja completed Kudos to GEJ .......

Wow som1 called deji said this am rili impressed

AfiC are really shameless

But sha.... It must be commisioned one day..... My angst is dat they neva credited the past govt
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by superstar1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
lailo:

Pls stop all these nursery rhymes.Were 4 years not enough for GEJ to complete a project ongoing?He failed bcs of corruption,PERIOD.Lets gives kudos to Buhari wu believes in d project and make it a reality.

Alfa Peteru kilode?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by gbishman: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
very good development, thumbs up Amaechi. Sincerely speaking was this project not started by GEJ and least his name should on the marble stone
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by superstar1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jacko1:

Wow som1 called deji said this am rili impressed

AfiC are really shameless

But sha.... It must be commisioned one day..... My angst is dat they neva credited the past govt

It is not the project of past govt, but of OBJ's.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by realsaint(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
may God quickly deliver Nigeria from slavery in d hands of dis corrupt leaders
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y did u omit Gej (d person dat did d real hard work). U buhari ppl r jst hypocrites
DropShot:

The project started in 2006. Funded largely by Yaradua and completed by PMB. Had GEJ provided the counterpart funding, he could have been the one to complete and commission it simce 2014.

Move on!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by realsaint(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by DEBLESSEDMC(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
CCHHAA CCHHAA CCHHAA CHAAAAAAAAAAA IGBO KWENU, CCHHAA CCHHAA CCHHAA CHAAAAAAAAAAA IGBO KWENUUU, CCHHAA CCHHAA CCHHAA CHAAAAAAAAAAA IGBO KWEZUONU. EEEHH, NDI BE ANYI, ASIM KAM GWA UNU NA ANYI NOKWA EBEA. KA IHE ANÉME NA AGAKWA NÍHU.
richidinho:
Thank you GEJ
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by kings09(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nawa to u oo. Wetin concern ur babe pic wit d topic of discussion. Or her surname na politics?
realsaint:

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by NameChecker: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
superstar1:

Funny you.

TSA --- Our Hero did not have the liver and political will to implement it, according to his Min of Finance.

Railway --- Started by OBJ.

BVN -.kudos to our Mandela of Otuoke for that

Electricity - OBJ started more than 90% of the IPPS that he commissioned.

I won't take this!!!
Our hero of democracy did EVERYTHING.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin

Zuzuman u dey craze ooo grin
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by rainerboy1010: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
every bad thing them go blame GEJ

BUT this on

so nobody blame GEJ for the completion of this project abi

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
To commission a project they didn't start, look at d fanfare

This is unacceptable..this is a rail track btw Abuja and Kaduna, not a massive project

This is mediocrity - 1st real project commissioned by PMB after 1 year in office

We will survive
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigeria deserves more that this, of course we are lagging behind in many areas, lets not just be as gullible as those who have not knowledge at all.
Goodluck My able president, whether you like it or not Buhari commissioned it, let GEJ receive the media praise.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
alade112:

Its not the person that starts the project,that heaps the rewards.
Its the person that completed the project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.